Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Time Modelling Nude

"To please my boyfriend"

91
31 Comments 31
9.2k Views 9.2k
3.1k words 3.1k words

I was still innocent, barely nineteen and at Art College when a man asked me to pose naked for the very first time.

My boyfriend Brian, who was a couple of years older than me and I, had been able to put a deposit down on a dilapidated house and secure a deposit sufficient to buy it. However, we still needed to do all the work ourselves to make it habitable and save up some extra cash so that we could pay for any work we could not do ourselves, such as plumbing and electrical work.

There was not a lot that I could do to earn extra money since my course was full time but my boyfriend had a job and we could save some of his earnings. It helped that I still lived at home with my parents who paid all the bills.

Brian was always asking me to take my clothes off so it was no surprise when he suggested that I look into the possibility of getting some modelling work at College in the Art and Photography departments.

I soon found out that lots of girls had the same idea. Even if I offered myself as a model, I would not be allowed to pose nude in my own College. Nude models always got paid the most so this was what he wanted me to do.

I had never been naked in front of any man other than my boyfriend before, but he said I had a good body and looked good in a bikini, so it was something I was prepared to consider. I was at an Art college after all and there were plenty of models around who thought nothing of posing nude in art classes.

He was obviously excited at the idea of me posing nude in front of other guys, but I did wonder what he would really think about me exposing my body for other men to look at and enjoy if he was there.

His friend since childhood and he were still best mates and saw a lot each other. Always going to football and the pub together. They got interested in black-and-white photography at the same time; taking pictures the old way and then developing and printing their own films.

The one thing that they found difficult was finding young models to pose for them when they decided they wanted to explore studio photography.

One day my boyfriend asked whether i would be prepared to pose for them. At that time they were interested in portrait photography so I said I would be happy to. I had no problem with posing for either or both of them (Mick was a nice guy).

Finding the time to do it when the studio they hired was open was difficult so Brian sugessted that we could use the house when we were not working on it. He was able to get the loan of some studio flash units which we installed one Saturday afternoon and a few dust sheets to hide the building works was all that was needed to create a passable studio.

I was surprised when he asked me how I felt about posing nude. I had guessed he would want me to pose nude for him sometime but I never considered he would want to share my body with another man even if it was his best friend.

This however was exactly what he wanted me to do and he particularly wanted to display me naked and have me pose for his friend that afternoon!

I was reluctant when he first suggested it but he was very persuasive. He told me that I had a beautiful body and would make a wonderful model. The idea obviously excited him and I wanted to please him.

He also told me that they would be developing and printing the films themselves so no one else would see the resulting pictures.

I thought to myself; well, I have a young body and look pretty good in a bikini (as I knew from the looks and comments I got from guys at the beach).

His friend Mick had seen me at the beach many times, frequently in only bikini pants as I often swam and sunbathed topless so it was really no big deal. There wasn’t much of me he hadn’t already seen!

I was 5'4" tall with good legs, long dark blonde hair, white lightly suntanned skin, curvaceous hips, a firm butt and a dark, curly, neatly trimmed triangular-shaped bush which just about kept my pussy hidden from view. I only had 34B boobs but not every guy liked big tits and my nipples were neat perfectly round pinky/brown discs set on the end of firm pert breasts and looked good under a t shirt with no bra.

Not a bad package, actually!

Having considered all of this and wanting to please Brian (and if I was honest Mick too, as I found the idea of showing him my body quite exciting) I agreed - but only I insisted if they lit the fire in the room first as it was quite chilly!

I was going to undress in another room but Brian said he wanted me to strip in front of them and I was definitely warming to the idea now! There wasn’t a great deal to take off as I was wearing just a sweater, jeans, bra and panties, but I made the most of it as they watched me.

Firstly the jeans. They were skin tight and a bit of a struggle, so I had to get each boy to tug a leg each to get them over my bum while I sat on the floor. I could then push them over my knees and eventually take them off over my feet.

The boys then returned to the other side of the room and watched me as I stripped and gradually revealed my body to them.

I made a bit of a show of putting my arms inside my sweater and lifting the hem slowly and eventually, the sweater came off over my head and I stood before them in just my underwear.

The bra and pants were not a matching set but they were very small!

The bra was black lace and French (very sexy) which I had bought in a shop in Soho frequented by strippers. It was half cup so my nipples peeped over the edge of the black lace but didn’t quite escape.

The panties I had made myself. They were red cotton trimmed with black lace. They were VERY small as I loved sexy underwear(and the effect it had on boyfriends). The elastic was stretched tight over my hips and the curls of my dark pubic bush cascaded over the front, contrasting with the red cotton.

Brian had of course seen my underwear many times before but Mick was suitably impressed as I could see from a distinct bulge developing in the front of his trousers!

Although they were keen to progress to the main event - now just two small scraps of material away - both boys clearly enjoyed the little dance I did for them clad only in my bra and panties. I moved around sinuously for them for several minutes bending towards them so that my tits almost fell out of my bra and thrusting my bum out towards them. I soon got their interest!

I could see that my efforts were being appreciated as both boys were now obviously having trouble containing their rapidly stiffening cocks and the excitement I felt on seeing the effect I was having on them made my nipples become erect.

I could feel juices in my pussy begin to ooze out of me and soak my panties so that by the time I removed them they were already quite wet - and obviously so!

It had been fun but now was the time that Brian had been waiting for and I could see he was getting impatient so I first slipped my panties off quickly ( I found it embarrassing that my pussy was so wet) and then took my time removing my bra.

I let them see a flash of nipple first, before hiding it and then revealing it again but eventually, I stood with my naked back to them before throwing the bra onto a chair and then very slowly turned round, hands on tits, before revealing my naked body to them completely with a flourish!

I could see they had definitely enjoyed my display as their trousers were now so tight in the front that they were clearly uncomfortable.

I had found it really exciting playing the stripper for them and it had certainly loosened my own inhibitions! I couldn’t resist going over to them as I asked, “Did you enjoy that?”

They told me that it had been great and Brian obviously couldn’t resist stroking my naked bum as we spoke. This only increased my own feeling of excitement and in return, I ran my hand over the bulge in his trousers remarking that I could see that he had indeed enjoyed my little show!

In fact, not only were my passions inflamed, but I was extremely nervous and in an extraordinary way embarrassed, and this feeling manifested itself in behaviour that just amazed me, but I did not seem able to control my passions.

TifanyMore
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TifanyMore

When Brian pointed out that Mick had also enjoyed himself, I responded by putting my hand on the bulge in his trousers too and then stroked along the length of an obviously very stiff penis! It felt enormous and I realised that he had a considerably bigger cock than Brian!

To cover my confusion I said “ooh, who’s a big boy then?" thinking to pass my behaviour off as a joke, but Brian said, “Let’s see, then” and told me to get it out while he unzipped his trousers and took his cock out for me to compare!

What could I do? Mick was obviously not going to do anything to stop me and there I was with two randy guys egging me on and daring me to see who had the biggest stiff cock. I was stark naked standing between them and if I was honest I really DID want to get their cocks out - and to hell with the consequences!

So I did!

Mick stood there grinning while I pulled his zip down and Brian stood there watching intently. I put my hand into Mick’s trousers and immediately felt a firm warm cock.

I was used to feeling a cock but this felt huge! I squeezed it once or twice and it began to stiffen but Brian said “stop playing with it and get it out”.

I did as he said and noticed that he had taken his own cock out and was stroking it to make his bigger as I pulled Mick’s out and held it in my hand so we could compare them. If Mick’s cock seemed to go a bit soft I ran my hand up and down it a few times and it soon got hard again!

It was, as I thought, BIG and he had been circumcised so he had a firm smooth knob just begging to be stroked!

Without a doubt Mick’s cock was bigger by quite a bit. Not only was it an inch or two longer but, as I had already discovered, it was thicker too. In fact I couldn’t get my fingers round it so that they met!

I am not saying that Brian’s cock was at all inadequate. I had always been satisfied with it but getting Mick’s cock into my pussy was going to be a challenge for any young virgin I thought and I couldn’t help wondering what it would feel like.

As I stood there with a stiff cock in each hand I wondered “now what?” What did Brian expect now?

I had enjoyed our little adventure so far but I was not ready for a gang bang and unless I did something it was looking like I was going to get screwed by both these guys so I said “I thought you wanted to take photographs?”.

Fortunately they agreed and Brian insisted that Mick took pictures of me while he adjusted the lighting. He was obviously still excited that his friend was taking pictures of me naked.

To start with the poses were all modest and what you would call artistic but as time went on Brian began to suggest poses that were more erotic than artistic. Wanting to please him I went along with what he suggested. Mick just kept taking pictures!

We did stop from time to time for me to warm up by the fire and I asked my boyfriend if things might not be getting a little out of hand and some of the pictures might be pornographic.

He assured me everything was fine and even if some of them were a bit revealing they would after all be developing and printing the films themselves. He was obviously excited by the whole experience and did not want to stop!

I soon realised when we started again that he was not the only one that was getting excited! Mick had now developed a large bulge again in the front of his trousers! 

They started to comment on my body, telling me how sexy I was looking and commenting on how hard and erect my nipples were when I moved somewhere cooler away from the fire. Brian started to touch me intimately when he was so called “directing” me into a pose.

Before long he was stroking the inside of my thighs, easing my legs further apart and brushing his hand over my nipples or cupping my boob and squeezing it.

I was becoming more aroused too now and although I realised that Mick could see my wet pussy I did nothing to stop him taking pictures even when I could feel my juices dampening my pussy lips in response to Brian brushing his finger over the outside of my pussy and sometimes pushing his fingers into me which made me very wet.

It felt lovely and although Mick continued to take pictures, what was happening now I realised was really more to do with seduction than photography.

Eventually they got me so aroused that I enthusiastically agreed to masturbate until they made me reach orgasm - several times, which felt wonderful.

It was while my cunt was still pulsating from my latest orgasm that Mick, who was standing between my legs, pulled me to the edge of the table on which they had posed me and slipped the end of his swollen cock into me without warning.

As he pushed it in it was so tight I thought he was going to split me and told him to stop. He did stop but only after he had pushed it right into me and thrust it in and out of my cunt several more times.

I wished I had not stopped him now as it felt wonderful and it now slipped in and out easily because I was soaking wet. I desperately wanted him to fuck me now but it seemed had missed my chance!

All this time Mick was taking pictures as my pussy became increasingly wet and open and both guys stroked their own cocks (if I was not doing it for them which I often was).

Mick was still between my open legs teasing my clit with the end of his thumb.

I was just reaching down to play with his cock when suddenly it seem to swell in my hand and explode as he shot a huge load of cum over my wet and open pussy and right up to my tits.

The first spurt was a bullseye on my still open cunt and subsequent ones shot on to my belly and tits. There was loads of it.

Shortly after this, while I was still covered in Mick’s cum, Brian gave a grunt and shot his load into my face.

He was trying to shoot it into my mouth and the first spurt did go into my mouth but it made me gag so the rest went over my tits as I moved my head away. It was the first time I had ever had a load of cum in my mouth and I was struck by how salty it was when I swallowed it.

I was now completely covered in cum from mouth to pussy and Brian’s cum was mixing with Mick’s cum in the hairs of my dark curly bush.

It was amazing how much cum two guys could produce! My cunt would have been full to overflowing, I thought, if they had both fucked me!

When we were talking later Brian to my surprise said he was disappointed as he would have liked to watch Mick fuck me and fill my pussy with cum that afternoon.

Afterwards however when we talked about it he agreed that things had gone far beyond what he had intended originally and although he had really enjoyed sharing me with his friend he had not expected him to fuck me.

He asked me what I thought of the afternoon and whether I would let Mick fuck me. I told him honestly that I had enjoyed the whole thing, even if it was not what I had expected might happen and yes, I would have let Mick fuck me that afternoon if he had not pulled his cock out when he did.

I had enjoyed Mick’s big cock inside me so if he really wanted Mick to fuck me I would let him if I was in the mood but I would want him to do it properly and wanted to feel his cock explode inside me and feel all of his cum fill my cunt next time!

The afternoon’s activity had not increased our bank balance at all and he would not expect me to pose like this for other photographers Brian told me but he was still keen on me trying to earn some money by modelling.  I told him that I wanted to earn money too even if it meant posing nude for strangers but I did not necessarily want to fuck them, so in future it might be better if I stuck to “art nude” pictures only - even if sometimes there was the temptation of more than one photographer being present!

Published 
Written by Virginjanet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments