Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Memoirs of a Secret Sissy, Part III

"In which I realize my dream of tasting two cocks at once"

7
2 Comments 2
5.2k Views 5.2k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"This story is true, although names have been changed and some dialogue enhanced."

"You can strip and then pick out a pair of panties from the pile to wear. When you're ready get on your hands and knees and crawl over to us."

I was shaking with anticipation. I could tell I was going to get along really well with these two guys, and that I was in for a wild, slutty night. I couldn't believe this was finally happening. I started retracing the last few hours in my mind, maybe to convince myself that it was indeed all real.

I had sent a quick message asking if the author of a craigslist ad was still looking. He was actually with another guy and they were looking for a third. He replied in the affirmative and asked me to send a face pic. I got out my camera but a guilty feeling suddenly overwhelmed me. I wondered if I was being irresponsible, or if I was cheating on Marie. Had we even officially broken up? After a while, I did send a photo, but with a note warning that I would most likely end up chickening out. His response made me hard instantly:

"Here's an idea: don't chicken out. Text this number and come over and suck some cock(s)."

I don't know what it was about this reply that convinced me. Something about it made him seem like a nice guy. I didn't even ask to see photos of their faces but just immediately texted back, "ok, I'm in. where are you?" I had already seen photos of their cocks in the ad. They were both big and one of them was seriously making my mouth water. He was completely shaved and had a slight downward curve, perfect for deepthroating while on my knees.

I was staring at the address a moment later and then I was on a bus heading downtown about thirty minutes after that. I kept repeating in my head, 'I'm going to suck two big dicks tonight,' and I almost missed my stop while I was sitting in my seat imagining what it was going to be like. The apartment was on the first floor of a little building nestled between two storefronts. I started to get nervous as I rang the buzzer. Was I being reckless? Could these guys be dangerous? All of my anxiety fell away when the door opened and a nice-looking, dark-haired, clean-cut guy in khaki shorts and a plain white t-shirt gave me a big, friendly smile and held out his hand for me to shake. He seemed quite a bit older than I was but that didn't bother me in the least. In fact, it was a turn-on. "Hey, I'm Dan. It's Mike, right? Come on in, but wait right here for a second, okay?"

I hesitated for a moment, tongue-tied. "Uh...okay. Yeah, nice to meet you. Sure, should I take my shoes off?"

"Actually, you should take everything off." I stepped inside and watched Dan lock the door behind me and then walk through the vestibule and down two small steps into a large room, where he sat on a couch at the far end next to another guy who I could tell even from a distance was definitely closer to my age. He continued to direct me from the couch. "In the room to your right, you'll find some clothes on the bed. You can strip and then pick out a pair of panties from the pile to wear. When you're ready get on your hands and knees and crawl over to us."

I was already so glad that I had decided to come. I walked into the room and saw dozens of pairs of panties, stockings, bras, teddies, and other sexy items that I couldn't even name, piled on the bed. I started digging through them to find something that inspired me and almost settled on some pink satin panties with a cute little bow that made me feel so girlie. Then I noticed a black thong that said "I ❤ CUM" in white letters that looked like they were dripping off the front. I wanted to feel girlie but even more than that I wanted to feel slutty. I took off my shoes, socks, jeans, boxers, and slipped them on. They were a little tight but it felt amazing to be openly advertising my lust for jizz. I also slipped on a pair of rainbow-striped tights and then took off my shirt. I got down on all fours and started making my way over to Dan and his friend, who hadn't yet introduced himself. They both started to unbutton their shorts and pull them down around their ankles as I slowly crawled across the hardwood floor.

"Good girl. Come over here and kiss these cocks."

I started leaking when I heard one of my triggers. I couldn't wait to get those dicks in my hungry whore mouth. I crawled a little faster. When I got to the couch I saw that Dan was now completely naked from the waist down. He was slowly stroking that delicious curvy cock that I recognized from the photo but he was still only halfway hard. His friend kept his boxers on but had his dick poking through the opening. It was standing straight up, fully-erect, and even though I hadn't seen Dan at full attention in-person yet I could tell that his friend was a bit bigger. I took my eyes off his shaft for a second to look up and take note of his black baseball cap, blonde hair, and glasses. He was slightly overweight but for some reason that was a turn-on, too. I'd never really been into muscles before and I liked that he was an average-looking guy, aside from the fact that he had a much-larger-than-average penis.

"Kiss the head," he told me.

I wet my lips, made an "mmm" sound, and kissed the tip of his dick. 

"Again. Keep kissing it. Kiss the shaft, too."

I did. I loved it. I could have spent all night kissing these dicks. It felt so nice.

"That's good. Worship it, baby."

"Mmmm, I love kissing cock, daddy," I said as I kept planting kisses all over it and rubbing my face on it. 

"That's a good slut. Now kiss his."

I turned my attention to Dan, who was now hard as a rock. But he had something a little different in mind.

"Yeah, kiss the head for a minute and then kiss my balls. But I want you to french kiss my balls, okay?"

We all laughed. I felt like I could cum at any second and I wasn't even touching myself. I was in ecstasy. I had wanted this so badly and now it was finally happening with these two well-endowed guys who turned me on so much and seemed to really relish taking their time with a sissy slut.

I kissed Dan's cock while looking him in the eyes. After what felt like a minute but could have been a lot longer I started licking his balls. I like the idea of licking and sucking balls almost as much as sucking cock, but deepthroating a big cock is more satisfying when it's all said and done. I went to town on those big balls, licking and sucking each one, sucking them both together, and moaning loudly.

Dan provided more instructions for me, "Drool on those balls, slut. Get 'em nice and messy." I complied, letting what seemed like an unlikely amount of spit fall out of my mouth onto him, and then promptly spread it around with my tongue. That's when he realized which pair of panties I had picked out.

"Oh, so you love cum?"

"Mmm-hmmm. I want to drink your cum, daddy," I offered.

"Are you a cumslut?"

"Yes," I confirmed, without hesitation.

"Good girl. But are you a nasty cumslut?"

"Yes, daddy. You can do anything you want to me." I almost added "within reason" but it wouldn't have sounded very sexy. These guys didn't strike me as sadistic and it felt like it went without saying anyway.

He continued. "Can I make you gag on my cock?"

"Yes, all night."

"Can I make you lick my asshole?"

"Oh yes, I would love that."

"Can I piss in your mouth?"

Fuck. He had already come up with something that I just didn't want to do. I knew that it was a relatively safe practice but I just never understood the appeal. I couldn't think of a sexy way to decline and it suddenly felt like this fantasy was starting to fall apart.

HayleyPink
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HayleyPink

"Okay, I lied. There are a few things I won't do," I told him.

His response shocked me. He looked at me like I was crazy and then he just exploded.

"What the fuck!? You JUST said I could do anything I wanted to you. I thought you were a good girl who knew how to follow instructions!"

I tried to salvage the situtation. "I'm sorry. I'll do anything besides piss, shit, and pain. A little pain is okay, though."

His friend started to protest and said "Dan, it's fine, come on..." Dan ignored him and told me to get the fuck out. I almost started to cry but then I quickly got up and walked back to the room where the pile of clothes was and changed. I opened the door to leave and then turned back and yelled "You're a fucking asshole!" I slammed the door behind me and started to walk down the street. I wasn't walking to the bus stop. I just felt like wandering around town. I couldn't believe how stupid I had been to not insist on discussing ground rules. Maybe it wouldn't have even mattered with a guy like that.

My phone buzzed in my pocket. Back then it could have only been a text.

"Hey, it's Thomas (Dan's friend). Fuck Dan, he's an asshole. I would love to see you again. I also have another buddy who is really good about boundaries and always wants everyone to have a good time. Let me know."

I realized I had never even learned his name. I was glad he reached out, but it bothered me that he was friends with Dan and still said so while also admitting he was an asshole. He did seem like a nice guy, although I had certainly already been fooled once that night. But he had such a nice cock, and I was still dying to suck and fuck it. I was still too upset to respond right then, but I knew I would eventually.

To be continued...




 

 

 

Published 
Written by brooklyndan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments