Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nothing Beats A MILF Except Perhaps Two - Continued

"A new sexual relationship gets more exciting"

40
8 Comments 8
3.5k Views 3.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Debbie and I were lying on top of my bed, naked, sweaty & sated. It was the middle of the day in London. It was one of the many advantages of being among those lucky enough to be retired and healthy. The previous night we had been up to London to see Elbow play a gig at one of our favourite venues. We had stayed out uncharacteristically late after the gig and had slept in this morning. Another advantage of being retired, we didn’t need to be anywhere.

We did, however, get up in time to attend our session at the local gym with our personal trainer. We had been pushed hard by Shilpa and both felt the benefits of her coaching.

Since splitting from our long-term partners and retiring, Debbie and I had begun to really enjoy life. In addition to being a lot lighter, happier and fitter we were both enjoying sex again after both enduring long, joyless marriages.

After meeting at the gym Debbie and I had begun a relationship that quickly turned sexual and adventurous. This morning was fairly typical. After returning from the gym we had thrown our sweaty workout clothes into the washing machine and gone upstairs naked. I had Debbie lay on my bed with her legs spread and licked her smooth pussy until she climaxed. After that I had mounted her missionary style and fucked her hard, driving my cock deep into her until we both experienced satisfying orgasms.

We were now lying together in post-coital bliss listening to the outside world going about its business. Conversations between us were always easy and honest, we just clicked on so many levels. But immediately after a good fuck was when we seemed to have very good talk about sex and how it was between us.

We had recently enjoyed a threesome with Caroline, one of Debbie’s oldest friends. In all honesty it wasn’t a full-on threesome. Caroline had ended up in our bed after a late night woman to woman chat. In the morning I had fucked her while Debbie watched and masturbated besides us.

Caroline had come back to our house a day or two later asking if she could watch us fuck. Debbie and I put on quite a show for her and she masturbated herself to climax with her fingers. I had then handed her a glass dildo and Debbie and I watched as she slipped it easily into her hairy pussy. Caroline was sat in a chair at the end of the bed while Debbie lay on her front watching her lewd display. At first I lay beside Debbie, but as I became more aroused I mounted her and shallow-fucked her as I too watched the highly erotic display.

The decision to invite Caroline into our bed had been Debbie’s alone. They were having a long chat late into the night about just how unhappy Caroline was. She no longer enjoyed her work, and was lonely and frustrated in her marriage, particularly now that her children had left home. It was something that both Debbie and I could relate to having both been in the exact same situation.

That evening while the wine was flowing, Caroline admitted that with the exception of enthusiastic masturbation she hadn’t had any sex for over a decade. Debbie couldn’t hide the fact that she and I were fucking like teenagers and loving it and the way it made us both feel. Debbie asked Caroline to stay over and made it clear that she meant in our bed.

It seemed like a good time to talk it over and find out how we felt about the situation. Debbie had made it absolutely clear that under no circumstances was I to meet Caroline without her being there. That was something that I was more than happy to comply with. I wasn’t going to do anything that would endanger the new life I had with Debbie.

Debbie had always been close to Caroline but had never felt attracted to her or to any woman. She did however admit that watching Caroline masturbate and watching me fuck her had really turned her on. I admitted that I felt exactly the same.

With the clarity of thought that had made Debbie such a good police officer and detective she admitted that it was possible to over-think these situations and that we should just see how things progressed and not get bogged down with a problem that had not yet arisen.

Our new unhurried life together meant that Debbie and I had a lot of time for the good things in life and one of those good things was daytime sex. Neither of us had anything pressing to do and we could always get whatever it was done when it suited us.

We were both people unimpressed by wealth, status or materialism and were able to live well on our pensions. A few months into our new relationship Debbie decided to move in with me. She had a much nicer flat than my house which meant that it was easy to rent out. My house was in a less prosperous area but it did have a secluded south facing garden. this allowed us to indulge ourselves in being naked together.

We had met at the local gym where the attraction to each other was obvious. We were both feeling the benefits of exercise and of the lack of work pressures. I had lost a lot of weight, my blood pressure had dropped and I felt much more energetic, particularly in bed.

Years of bad sex or no sex with my ex-wife had left me jaded. Debbie had changed all of that. Like me, she had endured a long joyless marriage for the sake of the kids. With all of that behind us, we were both keen to make up for lost time.

Debbie had let her hair go naturally grey but had it cut in a very fashionable style that made her look years younger. Her exercise routine was also paying off and she began to feel more body confident. She waxed her pussy smooth and got a couple of tattoos. I loved to watch her naked and told her how much it turned me on.

We had both masturbated a lot during our joyless marriages and neither of us saw any need to stop. Debbie enjoyed using sex toys and would often put on a display for me. She knew how to turn me on. A glass dildo and a butt plug were her favourites.

Emeli_Lakura
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emeli_Lakura

Although I was having the best sex of my life there was no hiding that I was now in my early sixties and couldn’t do everything I wanted to. I wasn’t in the least bit embarrassed to admit that I now kept a stock of Viagra and a cock ring in the bedside drawer. They made an already exciting later life much more enjoyable.

We decided on a late lunch at our local pub and after enjoying that we picked up some food for dinner later that evening. I spotted some lamb shanks in the window of our regular butchers shop and then stopped to buy the veg to accompany them.

We sauntered home and I set about preparing the dinner. The house was soon infused with the lovely smell of the spicy lamb cooking. With no particular plans for the evening, Debbie put on some music and we opened a bottle of Merlot to enjoy together.

Debbie’s phone rang, it was Caroline, and she was clearly distressed. Debbie invited her for dinner and mischievously reminded her to bring her toothbrush.

Caroline arrived to tell us that she had got home from work after a long day and a rubbish journey on the tube to find that her husband had started a decorating project and then lost interest leaving their house in a complete mess. It was the last thing Caroline needed after the week she had just had.

I poured her a large glass of Merlot and we both hugged her.  After she had finished her wine, Debbie suggested that she have a soak in our bath while I finished the dinner.

Debbie got some bath oils ready for Caroline and they both disappeared upstairs. While I was finishing dinner I took the precaution of taking a Viagra tablet. My instinct told me it would be a good idea.

Both women came downstairs wearing Debbie’s dresses, they looked amazing.

Dinner was delicious, we relaxed, laughed and enjoyed the food, wine and ambience. The sexual tension between us was arousing.

After I had cleared away the dinner and loaded the dishwasher I asked Caroline if I could have a moment with Debbie.

I took Debbie upstairs, stripped her naked and then tied her to our bed, then I blindfolded her with an old airline sleep mask.

Before leaving her I ran my tongue along the length of her slit a few times.

I then stripped off and went downstairs to find Caroline, I was already sporting a decent erection.

The look in Caroline’s eyes when she saw me could only be described as wanton lust. I kissed her and then confidently asked her to suck my cock.

It was something she hadn’t done in years. Caroline sunk to her knees in front of me and went at it with gusto.

After a few minutes of bliss for me, it was time to take Caroline upstairs and get the party started.

Caroline gasped when she saw the spreadeagled Debbie, securely tied to the bed. She immediately went to the head of the bed and kissed her good friend on the lips. I knelt at the other end of the bed and resumed licking Debbie’s pussy.

I looked up and saw that Caroline and Debbie were kissing deeply and that Caroline was feeling Debbie’s breasts and gently pinching her nipples which were now hard. There was nothing Debbie could do but she clearly wasn’t objecting to the attention she was getting from Caroline.

With my fingers, I prised Debbie’s outer pussy lips apart and ran my tongue along the length of the exposed pink flesh. This always drives Debbie wild and tonight was no exception. I felt her struggle against the soft ropes as a massive orgasm ripped through her body.

I asked Caroline to join me at the end of the bed and encouraged her to start licking Debbie’s cunt. I also placed a glass dildo beside her and told her that Debbie loved being fucked with it.

While Caroline was going down on Debbie with her tongue, fingers and the dildo I got her on her knees and raised her dress to expose her pink bum and hairy pussy. I lined my rock-hard cock up with Caroline’s opening and pushed it all the way in the first time. She was soaked and I slid in easily.

I began fucking Caroline while she pleasured Debbie, this was intense and incredibly arousing. I lost count of the number of times I heard Debbie climax.

Caroline was pushing back against me to meet every thrust. She asked me to reach around and finger her clit while I pounded into her. She wasn’t able to do anything because she had the dildo in one hand and the fingers of her other hand were inside Debbie.

Something as exciting as this could only have one result and I felt my balls tighten. I began thrusting into Caroline with increased vigour and very quickly I shot a massive load into her pussy.  I wasn’t sure whether Caroline had climaxed but I had a contingency plan ready.

I asked Caroline to move to the other end of the bed and sit on Debbie’s face while I took over the dildo and began fucking Debbie with it. Any doubts that I had about pushing the situation between all three of us too far were lost, Debbie’s tongue sought out Caroline's folds and both women were able to climax noisily.

I untied the ropes and released Debbie from her restraints, immediately both women were locked in an intimate embrace.

I went downstairs and boiled a kettle. I got three small mixing bowls and filled them with hot water. I then got three glass bottles with pumps on them and filled them with massage oils. I put the bottles in the glass bowls to warm the massage oils and took them upstairs Caroline was going to be staying with us this weekend. There was no need to peak too early.

Published 
Written by JamesMerton1960
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments