Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Swedish Sauna

"Vacation in Europe changes her"

47
7 Comments 7
5.5k Views 5.5k
4.5k words 4.5k words

The summer between my junior and senior years in high school my parents gave me a two-month stay in Europe. I had just turned seventeen and was very excited about the adventures that awaited me. I was to be accompanied by my older sister Jenny. I got along well with Jenny who was two years older than me and in college. She had gotten a similar trip when she was seventeen but had traveled with my mom.

As you’ve probably guessed my parents were loaded and we would not exactly be roughing it. In fact, we were to stay in very nice hotels and almost always in a suite where we’d each have our own bedroom.

We began our trip in Great Britain with our itinerary taking us to Sweden, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, and finally France. It was my first trip to Europe since childhood and we had a blast.

We stayed in a beautiful old hotel in London. We had a suite, though the bedrooms were tiny and were right next to each other. We did a lot of sightseeing the first couple of days. On the third night, Jenny brought a guy back to the hotel suite.

With our rooms being next to each other and the thin walls of the old building, there was no way to avoid hearing the sounds they made while making love.

Now I was no prude, nor was I a virgin, but the truth is I had very little experience when it came to sex. I’d pretty much always gone to all-girl private schools. Although I’d had a ‘boyfriend’ for a short period of time, with whom I’d lost my virginity, our encounters (other than hand-jobs) had been few, and pretty much wham-bam-thank-you-ma’ams. I’d certainly never come close to having an orgasm with him, although he’d certainly had one every time, whether by my hand (lots of times), my mouth (once), or my vagina (three times). It was probably typical of a teenage girl’s introduction to sex, but it certainly had not gotten me hooked.

Hearing the sounds my older sister was making I began to wonder if I’d missed out on something. It went on for a long time and I swear I heard Jenny cry out in orgasm three separate times. I found myself listening carefully to the sounds they were making and the words they were saying. Even though it was Jenny I couldn’t keep from getting really horny. When they finally finished, I found myself reliving what I had heard as my young body craved attention. I ended up with my hands between my legs, imagining I was in my sister’s place.

I had of course masturbated before, but this was different. I’d never been so aroused, and I brought myself off quickly. Still not satisfied I played with myself until I’d had three more orgasms. I’d never had more than one before while masturbating and at the end of what seemed like a solid hour of cumming I lay on my bed stark naked and sweating, the sheets thrown off me and my breathing ragged. I slept like a baby. As it turned out this was the start of a serious awakening of my sexuality.

During the rest of our stay in England, Jenny was pretty much attached to this guy. I didn’t mind. I got to do a lot of exploring on my own and met some nice people. I was also treated to the sounds of my sister having sex in the next room every night. Inevitably I’d get turned on and end up making myself cum at least twice each night while listening to them. I got to the point where I looked forward to it each evening.

Like I said I was no prude, at least I didn’t think of myself that way. But the fact was I’d been raised to be conservative in my dress and behavior when it came to sexuality. My sexual experiences up to that point had left me with no reason to become adventurous. So, my newfound interest in the subject was sort of surprising. I don’t think I’d ever masturbated twice in the same week before that trip and here I was playing with myself every night for six nights running. What’s more, I found myself thinking about sex almost all the time.

The freedom of being basically unsupervised for two months as well as the free-spirited adventures of new places added to it, but the bottom line is I became much more sexually aware on that trip than I’d ever been before.

I even got felt up by a guy in a bar the last night we were in England. I was a little tipsy and Jenny and her guy making out next to us contributed, but I would have never let a guy, let alone a complete stranger, do something like that back home. It didn’t go anywhere but it was one more step in my letting my hair down.

I was sad to leave Great Britain, but excited to arrive in Sweden. I’d never been there, even as a child, and was looking forward to new adventures. We didn’t check into our hotel in a little tourist town in northern Sweden until late afternoon. We had no real plans for the rest of the day. Jenny immediately changed into black leggings and a halter top and announced that she was going to the gym to work out. I was sure it was more for the chance to check out some guys.

I told her I didn’t feel like working out and would explore the hotel instead. We arranged to meet at the sauna after she’d had an hour to work out. Swedish saunas are of course famous and so I looked forward to the experience.

Jenny met me an hour later quite sweaty and ready to try the sauna. We went into the locker room and asked the attendant for two towels. She handed me these tiny towels and so I asked if they had anything bigger. She gave me a look that required no words. Jenny took her gym clothes off and then covered herself with a towel. I took off my skirt and blouse, left on my bra and panties, and wrapped the other towel around myself. The towel just covered my breasts and ended barely below my butt.

Resigning myself to minimal coverage, I was about to leave the locker room. Jenny stopped me and warned me that the metal in the straps of my bra could burn me in the sauna. I unfastened and took it off, now even less covered than before.

We entered the sauna and felt the hot air engulf us. There were other people there and I was a bit taken aback to see two men and a woman all sitting there totally nude. I hadn’t realized it was a unisex sauna and just hadn’t thought about the likelihood that people would be there sans clothing. To my surprise no one covered up or seemed the least bit embarrassed.

Jenny and I took seats on the upper bench opposite the three others. They watched us as we held our little towels tightly around our bodies. I realized that as I sat down my towel would either drop and uncover my breasts or rise to uncover my panties. Figuring I at least was wearing something on the bottom I sat down letting the towel ride up my thighs and expose my pink satin panties. Without considering why I held my legs tightly together as I sat there.

The heat was stifling and after just a few minutes I felt sweat bead up on all of my exposed skin. I started to relax in the situation and to casually observe the people around me.

Jenny was leaning back with her eyes closed and was also sweating profusely. The woman on the bench opposite me sat reclining casually. She had long blonde hair, green eyes, and a slim figure. She looked to be in her early twenties. She had smallish round breasts and tiny nipples that seemed to stay slightly hard all the time. Her legs were only parted a couple of inches, but I could make out a small blonde patch of hair in a triangular shape around her pubic region.

Next to her was this well-built blonde guy who looked like he could be her brother, maybe a little older. He also had green eyes and hardly any body hair. He sat turned to the side a bit and I could not see his pubic area.

Opposite Jenny was this other guy with short black hair and brown eyes. He sat with his legs open, and I could plainly see his penis. It seemed to be about average in size though maybe a bit extended with the heat. A large mass of pubic hair was matted all around it.

All of this was very strange to me. Looking at the hairy guy’s penis made me begin to feel uncomfortable again, but I just told myself to cool it. The irony of trying to cool it in a sauna struck me as funnier than it really was.

Just as I was once again at ease with the situation the blonde guy got up to put water on the coals that were along the back wall to his right and further away from me. I couldn’t help noticing his butt which was tight and small and rounded. As he moved to spoon the water, he bent at the waist with his legs planted far apart and I was greeted with a clear view of his privates. The whole area was virtually hairless, and his puckered anus was clear to see above a pair of large balls held in a wrinkled, but again almost hairless, sack. Hanging down below this was a long, thick penis. It was by far the biggest flaccid penis I’d ever seen, even in pictures. I told myself I shouldn’t be staring, but I couldn’t help myself.

I felt a cloud of steam as the water hit the coals. The heat, now vaporized, was intense. The temperature had risen at least a couple of degrees. Sweat was dripping off my arms and legs. I noticed that Jenny looked just as hot and suddenly with a small sigh of frustration she dropped her towel, letting her breasts show. She settled back against the wall with her eyes closed. I could see the tan lines from her bikini on the white flesh of her breasts. They were smallish, but firm and upright; much like a smaller version of my own. Jenny was always pissed that her little sister had bigger tits than she did.

As I looked at her breasts, I could see sweat beading immediately around them as well. I closed my eyes, put my back against the sauna wall, and just let the heat take over. Soon it was getting unbearable with the towel wrapped around me. Finally, I pushed my inhibitions to the side and took it off. I brought my knees up in a kneeling position and pulled them to my chest.

My pink panties were soaked through. I noticed the others look over at me, probably wondering why I was still wearing them. Noticing what I’d done and probably not realizing that I still wore panties, Jenny also pulled her towel off completely and then settled back against the wall. Looking over at her I noticed tufts of pubic hair showing through her slightly parted legs. The dark guy across from her seemed to be staring right between those same legs. My eyes dropped to his lap where his penis stirred a bit, getting a little longer and a little thicker. I watched, trying to look casual and hide my intent. I wondered if he was just going to sit there and let it become fully erect.

A few moments later, and before he had gotten a full hard-on, though it was starting to stand up on its own, all three of our companions got up to go outside and cool off in the cold tub. I watched as they got up, my eyes drawn back to the blonde guy’s penis. I checked out their butts as the door closed behind them. I wasn’t sure if it was the heat or those two guys’ penises, but I was feeling kind of aroused. Nothing much mind you, but my nipples were staying kind of hard, and I was feeling quite relaxed inside my soaked panties.

I wanted to be carefree, but something was still holding me back. With them all gone for a minute I decided that this was my chance to let go. I pulled off my drenched panties and dropped them on the bench next to me. Unconsciously I closed my legs and pulled my knees back up to my chest to hide my nakedness. I closed my eyes.

My thoughts took me far away. The sound of the sauna door opening pulled me back. The blonde man and woman came back in. I had assumed that the other guy was with them, but he had not returned. This time the guy sat down opposite me. To my surprise he smiled at me, obviously noting the discarded panties next to me.

AbbyHertsson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbbyHertsson

I don’t know what got into me. The guy’s smile, the idea that he seemed pleased that I was now totally nude, and the fact that I was feeling a little bit horny, made me want to get another reaction from him. I suddenly found myself parting my legs, knowing that he could see clearly between them. My knees were still up and so the view was perfect. I knew that he could see my cropped pubic hair, the shaven outer lips, and quite possibly a little pink. It was possible he could even spy my clit, which tends to stand out with the slightest bit of arousal.

Holding this position, I had closed my eyes for a moment or two but now opened them as mere slits to see him staring between my legs. I closed my eyes but felt this rush of hormones from being so exposed. My nipples felt sensitive and hardened. I felt a kind of numbness in my clit and realized it was swollen and aroused. I thought that if he hadn’t seen it at first, I was sure it was poking out now. It wanted to be touched.

I was pulled out of my reverie by a movement to my side. Jenny stood up and turning slightly towards me said she’d had enough and had to get out of the heat. Besides she said she also had to get ready for dinner plans she’d made with some guy from the gym.

I thought about leaving with her so that I could go to my room and play with myself, but I was kind of enjoying this guy checking me out, which I suppose is exactly the reason why I wanted to play with myself. Besides I reasoned, chances were that I’d be listening to Jenny fucking later that evening and would have ample opportunity to play then. I told my sister that I was going to stay in for a while.

As I watched the door close behind her my head turned and I was looking at the guy in front of me. He gave me this cute smile and nod to show that he was enjoying the view. He now sat facing me directly with his legs parted and I could not help but notice that his penis had lengthened and hardened. It no longer hung down but was lying to the side along his leg, semi-erect. It was big, and I found myself imagining just how big it could get.

The next few minutes were absolutely surreal and left me totally shocked. Mere seconds after Jenny had left the guy had turned to the side and put his hands high up on the thighs of the woman next to him. After a moment of whispering together during which she looked over at me, she stood and then climbed onto his legs facing him.

They began to kiss. They were now sitting in profile to me and as they kissed I watched her little nipples elongate and become fully erect. My eyes dropped to watch his penis continue to fill out and lengthen. By the time I was sure it was fully erect my shock at their actions was being replaced by shock at the size of him. He was huge; as big around as my wrist and at least nine inches long. The fat, flared head was the size of a large lemon.

My mind was reeling as I watched them. They kept kissing and I could feel my body reacting to the show. I was getting really turned on. Suddenly he lifted her off his legs and pulled her toward him, lowering her onto that amazing penis. They were having sex right in front of me!

It seemed to take two full minutes for her to slide down that thick shaft. When he was fully inside of her his hands moved up to grip her hips. She raised herself up a few inches and then dropped back down, repeating this process and building speed until she was bouncing up and down on his cock. The angle was just off enough that I couldn't actually see his penis entering her. I found myself leaning to the side to improve the view. I knew I should probably leave, but the sight of them fucking was mesmerizing. She was moaning on every upstroke.

All of this had greatly aroused me and yet I struggled; sitting there acting as if nothing unusual was happening. My clit was on fire and if it wasn’t for my damn inhibitions I would have started masturbating right there as I watched them fuck. They obviously did not mind my presence. Despite how excited I was getting my inhibitions slowly won out and I decided this was too weird. I got up to leave.

In my haste, I almost forgot my panties. As I turned back and bent over to retrieve them I felt a hand on my butt. I turned around quickly. The woman, while still seated on his penis had reached over to me. She now grasped my hand and pulled me to her. For some reason, I couldn’t resist the gentle pressure of her pull and I stepped up to them. Releasing my hand, one of hers returned to my butt while the other slipped up behind my neck. I was stunned and didn’t know how to respond. Almost by instinct, I pulled my towel up to cover myself.

She then lifted herself off his erect penis and stood close in front of me. The fat head of his cock glistened with her wetness as she rose off him. As I stared at it, he wrapped a hand around the thick shaft and began to masturbate.

Meanwhile, the woman moved her hand up to my lower back and pulled me closer to her. Her other hand grabbed my towel and pulled it from between us. Her little round breasts and perky nipples, now protruding significantly, pressed against me as she moved closer. Her breasts pressed my larger ones, the nipples poking into my soft flesh and I knew that my rock-hard nips were doing the same to her. It felt strange but highly erotic to be flesh against flesh with another woman.

The guy continued to jerk off as he watched us. I felt her grip tighten around my back as her fingers dropped down onto my butt and squeezed it tightly. I was a little scared and very excited, but too flabbergasted to do anything of my own volition. My arms just hung there. Her fingers continued to move lower, following the curve of my ass until I felt them slip between my wet outer lips. She put a single finger into me, and I melted instantly.

I couldn’t hold back any longer; I wanted to be fucked so badly. I wanted immediate action to bring me to climax. The excitement was running through my body in waves of tension. My nipples were achingly hard, and my vagina was oiled for action. I’d never been so turned on.

My legs started to wobble as she fingered me, and I needed to sit down. I dropped down next to the guy and the girl moved in to face me, bending slightly to kiss me on the mouth. It was the first time I’d ever kissed a woman and let me tell you it was quite nice. I just let go and let my tongue twirl around hers. I tasted her salty saliva and she mine, I was now in another world and didn’t care about anything other than receiving and giving bodily pleasure.

I knew that I wanted sex, but I still hadn’t done anything except go with the flow. I saw that the guy was still jacking off as he watched us kiss. The sight of that magnificent cock provided the inspiration I needed, and I managed to move my arm. I reached out to clench his penis, to masturbate him. My hand felt tiny wrapped around the thick shaft as my fingers failed to meet around its girth. I felt the stickiness of her sex on him, the heat of his skin, the amazing hardness of his shaft. I so wanted to feel that huge cock inside of me.

The girl broke our kiss and grabbed my hand. She pulled and kept pulling, not gently this time. I didn’t know what she was doing but then realized that she wanted me to stand up. I did, reluctantly releasing his cock, and she immediately moved behind me and sat down in my place. She put her hands on my hips and pulled me backward. I felt the guy’s legs open to let me in as she guided me over that amazing penis. Anticipation mixed with a little fear flooded my senses as I realized what she was doing. His hands joined hers and pulled me down onto him.

I closed my eyes as I felt the fat head press hard against my outer lips. I felt my lips part and the giant intruder begin to enter me. There was a moment’s hesitation and then that glorious head virtually popped into my incredibly wet pussy. I felt the sudden expansion of the walls of my cunt and every ridge and bump on the shaft as I slowly plunged down onto him. The sensation was amazing, and it triggered intense waves radiating out from my pussy. I began to cum, and to cum hard at the simple sensation of his entering me; the only time this has ever happened in my life. The waves of pleasure and release rushed through my body as this big mass invaded my dripping pussy. I was so excited that my spasming muscles were quick to adapt to the invader. It was warm and big and fleshy and hard as I pulled myself down onto it facing away from him.

I opened my eyes as the waves and contractions subsided. I tilted back my head feeling his face against my neck. I put both of my hands on the sauna bench to lever myself up and down on his shaft. I rocked my hips backward and forward feeling pangs of pleasure with each downward thrust. The fat head of his cock was hitting something deep inside of me and it felt amazing!

Sitting next to us the girl moved her fingers onto my clitoris and stimulated me further. I felt the walls of my pussy begin contracting again as I pushed myself up and down faster and harder. I was now moaning loudly, in my own world and in a state of bliss. I could hear the guy grunting and I could feel the girl’s fingers rubbing my clit in tight little circles.

I felt a tidal wave of pleasure approach. I pushed down one last time, impaling myself on him, feeling the large mass so deep inside of me. I felt all my points sparkle and release. A renewed gush of my fluids surged around his thick shaft, and the contractions of the walls of my pussy were so powerful I imagined them crushing the big hard monster inside of me.

Wave after wave crashed through me and then I virtually collapsed. I had just had two of the most powerful orgasms of my life in the space of mere minutes. I felt the tension flow out of my body. After breathing deeply two or three times I weakly lifted myself off his penis and turned toward him.

It was still rock-hard and standing proud. He had a look of near anguish on his face, and I realized he had yet to cum. With sudden resolve and renewed energy, I dropped to my knees between his widely parted legs. I wrapped both of my hands around it. It felt alive in my hands, hot and slick from my juices. I fully intended to take as much of his beautiful cock into my mouth as I could but after just two long strokes up and down the shaft with my two-handed grip, I felt it pulsate. He cried out and I felt a surge up the entire length of his penis. His cum flew out like bullets, the first two long strands landing on my face and hair. It seemed like he was pouring out buckets and the look of blissful release on his face was beautiful. He shot out again and again, his spunk flying through the air until finally, it dwindled to a last, few surges of cum flowing down over my hands.

I sat back on the bench across from him, sweated out with sex and with heat. I wiped his milky white cum off my face with my towel and sat back to absorb what had just happened. He was also reclining back and breathing heavily as the monster slowly deflated. The woman sat sprawled out next to him her left hand still on her pussy where it had apparently been working just as hard as her right had been working on me. She too had that look of fresh orgasm about her.

I was no longer the same old shy innocent me. I thought maybe this had all been a fantasy, but in fact, it was a new me who walked out of that sauna and spent the next six weeks fucking my way across Europe.

Published 
Written by lee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments