Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Boys And Tamra's Wild Night

"Dylan had planned on having her to himself but gladly shared with Wayne."

42
14 Comments 14
5.2k Views 5.2k
3.0k words 3.0k words
Competition Entry: Swing Into Summer

Dylan and Wayne were sitting on the patio of Jimmy’s Fish House eating breakfast. As they ate, both of them kept scoping out their waitress, Tamra. They had already agreed that she was worth watching with her ponytail bouncing around as she moved about. If they were really honest, it was that nice tight ass in the short shorts and the shapely tits under her tank top that kept them watching. As they watched, Dylan couldn’t help but wonder if he could get her to go out for a drink with him.

As they chatted and watched, Tamra walked up to the table and said, “Guys, here is your check, no rush. I’ll be back to get it when you are ready.”

Dylan picked up the check she had just laid on the table. Then looking up at her, he quipped, “I wonder how big of a tip I would need to leave to get you to have a drink with me tonight?”

Tamra giggled a little and replied, “Quite large!” She then turned and walked off with a little more sway in her hips.

Wayne stifled a laugh as she walked away, but he knew Dylan; that was a challenge. He could already tell he was very interested in Tamra. He’d seen him go into what they jokingly called hunt mode many times. Now it was time to see how far he would be willing to go.

Wayne didn’t have long to wait. Dylan pulled out his wallet and counted off three one-hundred-dollar bills. Then he lifted his hand to signal Tamra over. When she got there, he handed her the check and the money before asking, “Is that large enough tip for a drink tonight?”

Tamra looked down at the bills and smiled before saying, “Okay, one drink! Meet me here at the bar at eight,” finishing with a wink before turning to walk off.

Wayne looked over at Dylan and said, “I’ll bet you the amount of her tip that she stands your ass up tonight,” laughing as he finished.

“You’re an asshole!”

******

Dylan walked into the bar at Jimmy’s a little before eight. He looked around the crowded bar and didn’t see Tamra anywhere. The sinking feeling that Wayne might have been right was quickly enveloping him. He walked up to the bar and ordered a drink to drown his sorrows. He was really looking to seeing her tonight.

The bartender sat the drink in front of him, but another hand snaked out and grabbed it just as he reached for it. He quickly jerked his head around to see who was grabbing his drink. Almost nose to nose with him was Tamra holding his drink.

“I guess this is the one drink I agreed to,” with that, she drained the glass in one long pull.

He just stared at her as she finished his drink. He truly was momentarily speechless. When he finally got his voice back, he said, “Well fuck, that didn’t go as planned.”

“So, what was the plan? To get me drunk and then hopefully fuck me?” smiling as she said it.

He laughed at her frankness before replying, “Well, maybe,” giving her a shrug.

Winking at him, she said, “I’m more fun sober, but buy another drink so I can at least get to know the guy who wants in my pants.” Dylan ordered two more drinks, and they carried them out to a table on the patio.

They spent the next few hours chatting. At first over drinks on the patio and later strolling along the water’s edge on the beach. They both quickly realized there was a mutual attraction. It was standing at the water’s edge that Dylan kissed Tamra for the first time that night. What was even better was when she kissed him back just as passionately.

They both knew where this was heading but knew it was time to decide the actual location. Dylan was the first to make a suggestion by saying, “Let’s head back to my condo. It’s just up the street from Jimmy’s.”

Tamra thought about that for a few heartbeats before replying, “What about your friend? Won’t he be there?”

“We each have private bedrooms with an adjoining living area,” Dylan paused before continuing with, “Besides, knowing Wayne, he’ll already have company as well.”

After that, it was all settled. They headed to Dylan’s condo to see what fun could be had. Both of them thought there would be a lot to be had.

******

As they entered the condo, Dylan yelled out Wayne’s name and got no response. He figured Wayne was still out or had hooked with somebody and gone back to their place. He led Tamra into the condo and gave her a quick tour. He stopped on the private patio area to show her the large hot tub outside.

After they were back inside, he got them both a beer from the fridge before leading her towards his bedroom. Then he had an idea and stopped at the door, turning to say, “How about a little time in the hot tub while we appear to be alone?”

“Sounds good, but I didn’t bring a suit,” she said, raising an eyebrow.

“Who said anything about wearing suits?”

To emphasize his point, he pulled his shirt off and pushed his shorts down. Tamra just stood back and watched until he was standing there naked. She was liking what she saw a lot.

“Your turn,” he winked while saying it.

Tamra kicked off the sandals she was wearing before hooking her fingers into the waistband of her shorts. She gave them a little push, and they slid to the floor. Her top was next.

Dylan was eyeing her as she undressed. Like her, he was enjoying the sight in front of him. His cock twitched to life when she pulled her top off. She didn’t have a bra on, so her tits were in full view. He noticed she had large perky nipples and dark aerosols topping a nicely shaped pair of tits.

She knew he was staring at her tits, but she was also standing there only in a pair of sheer panties. When she moved to slide them off, his eyes left her tits to follow her hands to her panties. His attention was focused solely on her crotch as she bared it, sliding the panties down.

He was still staring as she straightened back up, but she broke his stare by saying, “Are you ready for the hot tub or the bed?”

“Umm, the bed would be fine,” reaching out and pulling her to him for a very passionate kiss.

She said, “Tough; you got me wanting a soak in the hot tub now,” winking when they parted.

******

It didn’t take long for things to heat up between them in the hot tub. Their hands and fingers started finding all the right places to touch, rub and tug on. It wasn’t long before Dylan was furiously fingering Tamra.

Dylan had three fingers buried in Tamra’s pussy, stroking them in and out. She was moaning loudly with each plunge of his fingers. He knew she was getting closer to the edge with each louder moan. He shifted his hand to rub her clit, causing even louder and protracted moans. This just pushed him to work her pussy harder.

Suddenly she squealed and clamped her legs shut around his hand. He could feel the warmth of her juices even in the water as they flowed from her. Her body was shaking, and she had thrown her head back as she continued to be rocked by her orgasm. Finally, she relaxed, allowing Dylan to slip his fingers from her. She then settled down onto the seat next to him.

After a moment to finish relishing her orgasm, she Dylan’s cock in her hand under the water. It didn’t long, and his already partial hard cock was straining at full hardness. She nudged him towards the edge of the hot tub. He lifted himself out of the water and sat on its edge with his legs spread open.

Wasting no time, Tamra positioned herself between his spread legs. With her hand holding his cock, she slipped it between her lips. Dylan moaned at the touch of her tongue on his swollen cock head. This only encouraged her to suck him further in.

******

Tamra had been working Dylan’s cock over for a while. To get a better angle, she shifted herself onto one of the seats and brought her ass out of the water as she bent down on him. Dylan was propped back on his elbows, enjoying her fine efforts. It was no wonder neither of them heard or saw Wayne come out onto the patio.

PAULYNNATS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PAULYNNATS

He was standing there admiring that ass wiggling in front of him. He could also appreciate the job she was doing on Dylan’s cock from how he was reacting to her performance. Having struck out himself, he was a bit jealous and just way too horny just to watch this. He had slipped his shorts off and had his cock in hand, stroking it.

While Wayne stood there slowly stroking his cock, Dylan looked up and saw him. Catching Wayne’s eye, he winked and dipped his chin down towards Tamra, who was still busy on his cock. Wayne knew exactly what Dylan had in mind. They had shared many a girl over the life of their friendship.

Wayne finished undressing and slipped into the hot tub behind Tamra as quietly as he could. The first she knew he was there was when he ran his tongue along her protruding pussy. Startled, she started to raise up off of Dylan’s cock, but he used a hand to stop her. By this time, Wayne was in full pussy eating mode. He had her spread open, working his tongue in and out of her hole. Dylan felt her moan around his cock. He knew Wayne was an expert at making a woman cum with his tongue.

It wasn’t long until he had her cumming. Which, in turn, caused her to up her efforts on Dylan’s cock until he was spewing his seed down her throat. She turned away from both Dylan and Wayne, plopping down on the seat in the hot tub. Gathering herself a moment, she looked at them and said, “Holy fuck, I didn’t know I was going to have two of you to contend with!”

Both Dylan and Wayne had sunk onto seats to either side of her.

Wayne just smiled at her before saying, “You looked so appetizing, I couldn’t resist. You seemed to enjoy it,” finishing with a raised eyebrow.

“Mm, you are good at it!”

“Well, let me show you what else I’m good at while Dylan over there recovers,” as he said that, he pulled her over to him.

She allowed him to guide her over his lap, and she settled down; she could feel his hard cock pressing against her. With a little raise of her hips, that cock slid right into her pussy. She settled back down onto him until his entire cock was buried in her and her pussy rested against his groin.

It wasn’t long before she was riding up and down on his cock. He met each of her movements with a thrust of his own as she did. They both had a fast rhythm going. Dylan sat back and listened to their fucking. He was quickly recovering while watching them and could feel his cock stare.

Suddenly Tamra threw her head back and cried out she was coming. She slammed down hard on Wayne. This must have been just enough to trigger Wayne’s orgasm because he moaned loudly. Then pushed his cock deep into her as it drained his seed into her pussy. They both were in orgasmic bliss for a few minutes before calming down.

Tamra slid off Wayne’s lap and back onto the seat between them. She spent a few minutes catching her breath and settling down. Wayne reclined into the seat and looked for all the world, asleep. While Dylan was hard again and raring to have a go with Tamra now.

******

Turning to Tamra, Dylan said, “Let’s go someplace more comfortable,” with that, he took her hand and led her into his bedroom. Both of them were dripping wet but had much more urgent things on their minds.

Standing by the bed, she reached for his cock and gave it a few long strokes eliciting a moan from him. Still holding it, she pulled him onto the bed with her, only letting go as she landed on it. Dylan eased down on top of her. She spread her legs to let him slip right into her, and he obligingly accepted the offer.

It wasn’t long until they were fucking like long-lost lovers. There were moans escaping from both of them with each thrust. Dylan would drive into Tamra as she lifted to meet each downward thrust. They had a very hot rhythm going as they fucked their brains out. Neither was concerned about the noise they were making.

At some point, they had shifted to Tamra riding Dylan. This was when Wayne made his appearance, having rested up in the hot tub. As he looked on from the doorway, he could see her well-shaped ass as she was bent down kissing Dylan. It was too inviting not to enjoy.

He spit into his hand as he moved towards the bed before working it up and down his cock. Getting on the bed, he moved up behind her until she could feel him. As he slid his cock through the valley between the cheeks of her ass, she moaned out. As if by some unspoken bond, she bent forward onto Dylan, further allowing Wayne more access.

Since she didn’t offer any discouragement, he positioned his cock at her puckered opening. He gently started applying pressure until the head of his cock was opening her up. She moaned and pushed back against him. Suddenly the head of his cock popped through her opening. She let out a soft cry, but it was all moans after that. Then it was just a steady pressure to get balls deep in her ass.

Dylan had stopped thrusting into her as Wayne entered her. Now he could feel his buddy’s cock through the thin walls of Tamra’s pussy. He started moving in and out again slowly. Wayne was matching his movements in her ass. She was trapped between them with a cock in her pussy and one in her ass.

The two guys got a nice in-and-out rhythm, driving Tamra crazy. She was moaning and moving between them with each thrust. As Dylan thrust upwards, Wayne thrusted downwards, pounding her between them. The guy’s cocks rubbing along each other, separated only by her thin flesh. It just intensified the feelings for them and her.

It felt like hours, but it had only been minutes when Tamra started cumming on Dylan’s cock. Her pussy tightened around him, but at the same time, her anus squeezed Wayne as well. The guys continued their movements as she came forcing her into another orgasm followed by a third. She was almost too frenzied to care by the time the third orgasm finished rocking her body. 

Luckily for her, the guys were reaching the end quickly. Wayne was the first to let go. With a loud cry that he was going to cum, he pushed deep into her ass. He started emptying his seed into her with long thick ropes. He completely filled her ass until it was running out around his cock.

Wayne pushed Dylan over the edge. Using his arms, he pulled her down onto his cock and pushed deep into her. His cum spewed out, filling her pussy to overflowing. Like Wayne, he had cum running out around his cock.

The three of them stayed piled together as they came down from their orgasms. Eventually, Wayne was the first to pull out. As he did, it was like a cork pulled from a bottle; his cum ran from Tamra’s ass like a stream.

Tamra lifted herself off Dylan with some effort, landing on the bed beside him. She could feel the cum from both guys leaking from her. It was an intense feeling that she had never felt before.

Dylan just grunted as she lifted off of him. He settled on the bed right where he was. He could feel her juices mixed with his cum settling into a little pool around his groin.

The three of them rested while going through their own thoughts. This hadn’t been the first time the guys had shared a woman, but it had been a while. They both had enjoyed it again as they always did. For her, it was the first time being taken by two guys simultaneously. A totally new experience that she wanted to try again sometime.

After laying there for a bit, Dylan rolled on his side to look at Tamra. With Wayne resting on the other side of her. He then asked, “Who is up for a shower?”

Tamra laughed and reached for Dylan’s soft cock with one hand. She then reached for Wayne’s as well before saying, “I am if you two get up for it.”

The guys just laughed.

Published 
Written by Road_Runner
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments