Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Bucket List: Twins

"The MILF Next Door has twin daughters. Who knew?"

78
10 Comments 10
7.4k Views 7.4k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Bucket lists: we all have them! The older you get, the longer the list. Sometimes, the quest to knock something off your list just adds another item to it.

Bret Kingsley, divorced, hot, horny, and a pleasure to be in bed with, needed her grass cut. We came to an agreement. I would cut her grass every week during the summer and she would invite me in for payment afterward. And 'invite me in' had little to do with entering her house. It was looking like it would be a great summer.

It was a typical Saturday in late May. I fired up the Toro, cut my grass and hers, and per our tacit agreement, I knocked on her door, expecting to see her in her robe, and nothing else. To my surprise, the door opened up to a curvy redhead wearing a black bikini.

"You must be Grey," she said as I tried not to stare. "Mom warned us you might stop in." She smiled a knowing smile that said she, at least had an idea of our agreement. "She had to go out of town on business."

Us? "Um, Bret, er, um, Mrs. Kingsley didn't mention not being here."

"She must have forgotten to mention it. It's okay, though. We know what to do." At that moment a second female appeared at the door. "This must be the boy next door that Mom told us about. Why don't you come in?"

I must be seeing double! Two curvy redheads. Identical. Right down to their swimwear. I felt a stir in my loins as I stepped inside. One of the girls noticed and smiled as she stepped in front of me, her ass swaying with each step. "Come on out to the patio. I'm sure you could use a drink."

I could use more than a drink, I thought, but which one do I want? My thoughts were interrupted when one of them said to the other, "Hey Sis, we haven't introduced ourselves to our guest.

"I'm Khloe. This is my twin sister Kat." She patted the chaise next to her, indicating that I should sit. I stretched out on the lounge chair, hands in my lap trying to hide my excitement.

"Nice to meet you both," I replied as Kat handed me a drink. It was some sort of wine cooler, light and sweet, but it hit the spot after lawn cutting.

Khloe turned to me. "Lets just cut to the chase, Grey. Mom didn't leave us any money to pay you with. And while we may not know exactly how she was paying for your services, we can guess." She reached over and patted the bulge in my gym shorts. She sat in my lap, straddling me. She burrowed into my lap until my now fully hard cock nestled into the crack of her pussy.

"You want to tell us what your rate is for grass cutting? Or would you rather we decide?"

Smiling, I replied, "I will let you decide, Khloe."

"Good answer Grey!" she replied as she stood up, stepped aside and knelt down. She pulled my shorts down over my knees, freeing me from the confines of my shorts. "Oh, my. Isn't this a pleasant surprise. Plenty long without looking like a baseball bat. What do you think Kat?"

Her sister stared, licked her lips, and answered, "Right, Sis. I think we are gonna have some fun." Kat stood up, straddling my head. The small patch of clothing hiding her pussy was inches from my face. "Mom did mention that you are an expert cunt lapper, Grey. Is that true?"

Staring at the outline of her camel toe I answered, "Your mom told you about us?"

"Every detail!" came a voice from near my crotch, just before I felt Khloe's mouth slide over my helmet. I let out a moan.

Kat slid a hand inside her bikini bottom, slipping her fingers up into her slit, frigging herself. She pulled her hand out, her fingers coated with her essence. Sliding her fingers under my nose, she asked, "Wanna taste?

ambersexxy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ambersexxy

I looked up, past her abundant breasts. "Yes," I croaked.

She slipped her ring and middle fingers into my mouth, letting me suck the musk from her hand. "Want some more?"

I nodded, trying to divide my attention to both girls. A groan escaped my lips as Khloe sucked, first one, then the other testicle into her mouth, moaning as she did so.

Kat untied the strings holding her bikini to her hips and I watched as it fell from her body, exposing a small patch of wiry red hair pointing to her clit. With a hand at the back of my head, she guided me into her waiting cunt, her natural perfume going straight to my head. "Eat me, Grey! Make me cum!" My cock twitched in her sister's mouth as I thought to myself, 'I'm gonna get laid by both girls!' I tried to reign in my emotions, not wanting to cum too soon, while thrusting my tongue into the crease of the redhead's cunt. She was delicious! I sucked her clit into my mouth as I began fingering her pussy. The pressure on the back of my head increased as her hips moved back and forth letting my fingers delve deeper inside her. She groaned, "Yes! Yes! God, yes! Don't stop!" I plunged my fingers into her wetness as I drank from her weeping cunt.

Not to be outdone, Khloe let my cock slip from her lips, only to mount me, sliding my rampant manhood into the warm, wet, velvet of her pussy. I closed my eyes, the lust of the moment almost overwhelming me.

I looked up at Kat, her face distorted from the lust of having her cunt devoured, almost to the tipping point. I feathered her clit with my tongue as my fingers squelched as I scratched for her g-spot. "Oh fuck!" she cried as her orgasm began, radiating from her cunt to her extremities."Oh God! Yes!"

I could feel her cunt as it clasped and unclasped my fingers. And I could feel her hands on the back of my head pulling me tight to her. As her orgasm subsided, her grip on my head eased and I was able to extract my musk soaked fingers. She grabbed my hand and sucked her essence from the invading digits.

I pulled my cum soaked face from her ravaged pussy. She leaned down and planted wet, sloppy kisses on my cum soaked face. Between kisses, she whispered, "Cum inside my sister!"

I looked past Kat. There was Khloe, eyes closed in connubial bliss, bouncing up and down on my eager cock, her hands pinching and pulling on her nipples. I grabbed her hips and began thrusting deeper, harder. "Gonna cum!" she cried as my cock let loose a torrent of warm, creamy sperm, coating her young womb with my essence. I could feel her cunt rippling in orgasm, extracting the last vestiges of seed from my nuts. I leaned up capturing her left nipple in my mouth and began to gently chew.

Her orgasm began to subside and she slowed down, finally dismounting. "Fuck, was that good!" She sat on her chaise, legs slightly spread, my cum drooling from her cunt. She ran her finger along the length of her slit, brought her hand to her mouth, sucking the rich essence of her womanhood from her fingers.

Kat lifted her head, turned to me and said, "I think it's my turn, Grey." She turned her attention to my softening erection, kissing my drooling helmet.

I just smiled, thinking of what a great summer this turned out to be.

Published 
Written by AGreyFoxxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments