Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Couple Ch. 08: College Prep

"Ella and Callum welcome their young friend Samantha to town."

14
4 Comments 4
3.0k Views 3.0k
4.5k words 4.5k words

The sun was setting as Ella and Samantha returned from their shopping trip. They giggled like schoolgirls as they fumbled through the door with their bulging array of bags.

In fairness, Samantha was still a schoolgirl, a friend of Ella’s family. Samantha had just graduated high school and came to town to visit local colleges. Ella and Callum had been more than happy to help the naive girl tour the area while making sure she had a clean air mattress to lay her head.

As Samantha entered the house, the future freshman’s youthful excitement was as contagious as her smile. Her full, young lips were bountiful and alluring. She was petite but not as slim as Ella, with a soft and milky complexion starkly contrasting her jet-black hair. Callum admittedly had found himself slightly self-conscious around her, often struggling to divert his eyes from Samantha’s sizeable breasts and thin waist in her often revealing attire.

Samantha’s outfit today was no exception. She wore short, cropped shorts and a low-cut tank that barely contained her voluptuous breasts. Callum couldn’t help but stare as he wondered just how many cup sizes larger they were than his bride’s. Callum tried to divert his eyes and started small talk in an attempt to compose himself. “Looks like you gals had fun! Did you spend Sam’s whole tuition?”

“Hun! You know it’s our treat!” Ella chided. “We got to take care of our girl!” She smiled as she gave her husband a peck on the lips.

Ella and Callum had enjoyed stepping in as a sort of surrogate parents over the weekend, supporting and helping Samantha get the lay of the land around town. Samantha’s vibrant, youthful energy was surprisingly refreshing, even if they were barely a decade older than her. Samantha had even taken to calling them Aunt and Uncle in an endearing tongue-in-cheek way.

“Got our girl all ready for College?” Callum asked as Samantha and Ella’s giggles died down.

“Maybe,” Samantha muttered as she rifled through her hoard. Ella was laughing again as she whipped around and took hold of Ella’s hand in a warm, reassuring manner.

“What she meant to say was, hell yeah! Don’t forget how many heads you were turning at the mall today. You’ll have those guys eating out of your hand for sure!”

The shy Samantha’s coy smile grew into a smoldering, confident grin by the time Ella finished.

“Why don’t you give Callum a little fashion show as a sneak peek?” Ella said encouragingly.

Samantha gave a shy smile as she grabbed her bags and skipped out of the room around the corner. Ella plopped down on the couch beside Callum, giving him a brief hug and a peck on the cheek.

“You’re a bad influence,” Callum sighed and shook his head in mock defeat as Ella rejoined him on the sofa.

“You don’t know the half of it.” Ella wrapped her arms around her bemused husband and gave him a sensual kiss.

Callum didn’t know the half of it. As it turns out, Ella and Samantha had quite the heart-to-heart during their shopping trip. Samantha confided in Ella, her insecurities revolving around her lack of sexual experience. She couldn’t refuse when Samantha sweetly asked for help. After all, Ella knew what a schoolgirl crush Samantha had on Callum. Practice makes perfect, Ella thought.

Moments later, their young ward walked into the room. Callum attempted to break their kiss for the sake of decorum. But Ella only pulled him closer, sucking hard on his bottom lip while slowly rubbing the crotch of Callum’s sweatpants. It was only Samantha’s loud throat-clearing that seemed to distract Ella from her husband. Ella jumped off the couch and joined the throat-clearing, leaving Callum in a daze.

The daze continued as Samantha’s dazzling new outfit took center stage. She had changed into a black skirt and a low-cut cable-knit sweater. The neckline plunged, showing a copious amount of cleavage for a girl her age. But it wasn’t her fault she was so well endowed.

The young lady’s suggestive outfit haplessly mesmerized Callum. He caught himself staring at Samantha’s enticing pale breasts, spilling over the generous neckline of her sweater. Callum knew he’d lingered too long when his eyes wandered to the black edges of her bra, leaving him with a nervous lump in his throat.

“Oh, wow,” Ella winked at her husband. “Now that’s hot!” She whistled, “Now twirl.”

The hem of Samantha’s short skirt danced up and down, giving Callum a teasing glimpse of her luscious round ass. Samantha’s confidence was palatable, and along with it came a torrent of sex appeal.

“Huh?” Ella muttered as she drank in the freshman’s new look.

“What’s wrong, Auntie Ella? You loved this in the store,” Samantha asked, perplexed.

“I just think it might look better without a bra,” Ella answered. Her suggestion brought color to Samantha’s fair cheeks.

Samantha nervously fixed her eyes on Callum, whose face also reddened. “I can’t…” Samantha started to whisper to Ella. The embarrassment was building in her crackling voice. “They’re too big…”

“What? No way,” Ella reassured her. “If I had those tits…” Ella quickly slipped behind Samantha as she spoke, “It’s better to show um off. Just trust me!”

To the room’s surprise, Ella pushed her hands up the back of the sweater, causing the front to rise, exposing a sliver of Samantha’s smooth stomach just above her skirt. Ella expertly unsnapped and unhooked Samantha’s bra and, with a flourish, whipped off the teen’s bra.

The act hypnotized Callum almost as much as the result. Samantha’s large, perky breasts were now freely swinging under her tight sweater.

Ella casually flipped the girl’s bra over her shoulder. “Damn, now that’s fucking hot,” Ella catcalled the freshman, who giggled back to hide her nervousness.

“You think?”

“Well, let’s ask the expert,” Ella said, eyeing her husband with a devilish grin. Caught off guard, Callum shifted in his seat to hide his involuntary erection.

“Drop dead gorgeous.” Callum finally stammered, bringing a hard-earned, deeper flush to the girl’s cheeks, which her cleavage now mimicked.

Callum swallowed hard as Samantha’s sweater began to tent around her hardening nipples.

“Hmm,” Ella purred in agreement, “For sure a keeper.”

Samantha smiled meekly. Her blush was getting worse by the second. Mercifully, Ella interjected, “Alright, next outfit! Don’t forget to try on that new thong with those leggings.” Ella Winked back slyly at her dumbfounded husband.

Callum continued to shift in his seat as his imagination ran wild. Samantha nodded meekly and went back around the corner to the bathroom. Ella came and sat back down next to Callum. “What was that all about?” Callum whispered, perplexed.

“I told you I was a bad influence,” Ella answered with a seductive twinkle in her eye.

Ella leaned over and kissed Callum. Her warm tongue aggressively teased his as Ella slipped her hand into the waistband of Callum’s sweatpants, uncovering the erection he had struggled in vain to hide. “Seems like you enjoy it,” Ella growled into his open mouth as she broke their lingering kiss and slipped her hand free from Callum’s pants.

Right on cue, Samantha returned as if she were watching the whole time.

“Wow, I love this one!” Ella exclaimed as she resumed teasing Callum, her hand now gently gliding on the outside of his pants, tracing the unmistakable outline of his prominent shaft.

Samantha nervously glanced into Callum’s lap, but averted her eyes immediately. Samantha’s pale, youthful face was still partly flushed. She was a vision, now wearing a thin, silky white blouse. Her perky breasts pressed tautly against the delicate, almost sheer fabric as it clung to her luscious, firm shape. The freshman’s hard, petite nipples were pronounced and tantalizing.

Callum was getting a bit nervous, as it was now impossible to hide his growing arousal. His wife obviously couldn't care less. Ella continued to blatantly toy with him, diligently caressing Callum’s hardening penis on the outside of his thin sweatpants in plain view of the innocent young girl.

Samantha couldn’t stop staring, her cherub face reddening with nervous energy as she stood entranced and confused. She’d always had a girlish crush on Callum, and this wasn’t helping quell her lust.

“Damn, I love that fabric,” Ella said, shaking Samantha’s trance, “don’t you, Sam? So comfy looking.”

Samantha shook her head yes and gave a shy smile.

“Let Callum feel,” Ella said, still petting her husband’s lap.

Samantha bit her lip and approached the couple with the butterflies mounting in her stomach.

Soon, she was within arm’s reach, and Ella could swear she could hear Callum’s heart racing. Oh, how she loved a good tease.

Callum looked up at Samantha standing over him, her barely covered breasts swaying tantalizingly close. Ella guided Callum’s hand towards the freshman’s tempting curves. Callum was stunned and disarmed as his wife placed his hand on the body of the young freshman. Running his hand down the fabric of Samantha’s tight blouse. The warmth of her skin through the fabric was intoxicating. Ella’s hand stayed on top of his, gliding it around the garment, over the luscious body of their young friend.

“Feel how soft it is,” Ella whispered, her voice dripping with temptation. Samantha shivered slightly as Callum’s strong hand caressed the curves of her body. Samantha closed her eyes, basking in Callum’s long-coveted attention. She had always secretly craved his touch, and it was almost overwhelming.

“Nice and smooth,” Ella continued, running Callum’s hand over Samantha’s stomach. “Luscious and tempting, right Callum?”

“Very soft,” Callum said quietly, not wanting to interrupt. The gorgeous freshman captivated him while his wife stoked their passion. It was a dream he was sure to wake from at any moment.

Ella’s other hand had never left her husband’s lap, still vigorously fondling his swelling erection. Ella’s hand was pumping quickly now, and with each stroke, more of the now gleaming head of his penis peeked over the waistband of his sweatpants.

Samantha was staring down at the exhibition the whole time, clearly enraptured.

“It’s so gorgeous,” Ella said. “So delicate. It’s like a dream.” She moved her husband’s hand higher until it was cupping Samantha’s breast. The girl gasped but did not pull away. “Almost virginal,” Callum could feel the freshman’s heart racing faster now as his bride stoked their passion.

Ella guided Callum’s fingers, brushing the outline of Samantha’s perfect young nipples. Fueling Callum’s surging primal urges and continuing to ignite Samantha’s desire.

Ella let go of Callum’s hand, but he lingered, captivated. He could no longer resist, sneaking in a slight squeeze of Samantha’s breast before finally letting his hand drop.

Ella Mercifully interrupted, allowing everyone to catch their breath. “Give it a twirl,” she instructed the young freshman. “Let’s see these leggings.”

Samantha turned around slowly and stopped facing away from the couple. Ella took the opportunity to pull down the waistband of Callum’s sweatpants.

The startled Callum shook his head in confusion, but his wife quickly calmed him. Ella reassuringly rubbed Callum’s back before returning to stroking his newly freed erection. Ella’s hand slid back and forth over his swollen shaft, now wet with precum.

Callum was at the perfect viewing height for Samantha’s fantastic, plump ass. Her tight leggings highlighted every contour as they clung to the freshman’s smooth, irresistible curves.

“Damn, that’s one hot ass!” Ella said. “She’s going to have those college hunks drooling all over it, don’t you think?”

Callum was too shell-shocked to answer, struggling to maintain his composure and not shoot cum over the girl’s ass while his wife toyed with his increasingly sensitive penis.

“Are you even wearing panties?” Ella asked in a jovial tone.

“Of course,” Samantha giggled. “I love the new thong.”

“Oh, I bet it’s adorable,” Ella said. “Let’s take a peek.”

Samantha paused and glanced back over her shoulder. She struggled to pretend not to notice her crush’s enticing erection as Ella mercilessly teased her. Slowly massaging her husband’s dripping, swollen shaft to its full, gleaming length.

Samantha took a deep breath of gratitude. This was her chance; Ella had given her an opening to fulfill her fantasy, and she wasn’t going to miss out on her golden opportunity.

The freshman gracefully bent at her shapely waist and slid her yoga pants down her smooth, young legs. Samantha’s flawless round ass took center stage, pale, naked, and exposed, with only a sliver of black lace to separate her luscious pale cheeks.

“Doesn’t she have a killer ass?” Ella purred as she rubbed Samantha’s soft, juicy ass cheek, encouraging Samantha even more.

ChloeSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeSmith

Samantha turned towards them, cheeks flush red with nervous passion and desire. She looked down, fixated on Ella’s stroking of Callum’s dripping, engorged shaft.

“I have a confession to make,” Samantha said as she slid the tiny hem of her panties to the side of her pussy lips, exposing her petite, wet labia. “Back at my parent’s party on the 4th, when you both came over to swim in their pool…” Samantha’s gaze locked onto Callum with a fiery lust as she spoke. “I had to go to my room and watch you from my window, and I touched myself just like this.”

Samantha curled her hand, slipping her finger between her vagina’s delicate, tight lips. Her intense gaze pointed directly at Callum. Samantha’s left hand wandered up to her blouse, loosening the one button holding back her voluminous breasts. The freshman’s delicate fingers danced over her chest, teasing her heavenly curves to the delight of her audience. “Just imagining how long and hard your dick was.”

Samantha let out a slight moan as the last vestiges of her inhibition melted away. Her middle finger slid in and out of her gleaming folds. Slowly, Samantha added another finger, increasing her pace, pressing hard and deep within her.

“I was touching myself, just dreaming of being your little slut.”

Callum and Ella were so mesmerized by the show Ella stopped stroking her husband and started to focus on herself. Ella hurriedly pulled down her shorts as her husband’s swelling erection obviously didn’t need any more attention at the moment.

“I am so fucking wet right now, Uncle Callum.” Samantha pulled her hand free and sucked her glistening finger with a loud moan.

Samantha swallowed noticeably, her nervous nature fading, overcome by carnal desire. She leaned forward and knelt in front of Callum, captivated by his gleaming coveted shaft.

Ella leaned forward to meet her, reassuringly brushing the young girl’s hair. “See something you like honey?” She whispered, her voice dripping with lust, “What did you tell me in the car?”

“That…” Samantha answered in a slow whisper, never breaking eye contact with Callum’s massive erection, “…that I wanted to show Uncle Callum how much I appreciated his help this weekend.” Samantha cautiously reached out with two fingers. Meekly, she traced the thick, bulging vein of Callum’s penis. Ella moaned in encouragement.

Dazed and shocked, Callum’s heart raced in his chest as a whirlwind of mixed emotions engulfed him. His body had taken over control, leaving him powerless.

“Can I kiss it?” Samantha asked in a hushed tone, her pleading, doughy eyes shifting their focus to Ella.

“Aw, of course, baby,” Ella reassured Samantha as she continued to pet and twirl her wavy locks.

Callum’s penis jumped as they spoke. He figured, eventually, he would wake up.

Samantha leaned closer to Callum, leading with her plump, youthful lips. She closed her eyes and gingerly placed a light kiss on the throbbing underside of Callum’s rigid erection. Samantha’s inquisitive eyes peeked at the twitch her kiss aroused as she smiled in delight.

The line had been crossed; the freshman’s inhibition was now consumed by lust. Samantha’s full lips danced up Callum’s pulsating erection, planting teasing kisses up and down his veiny shaft.

Callum quaked with pleasure and squeezed Ella’s hand with a groan of fulfillment.

Ella was softly moaning along as she cuddled close to her husband. Her breasts were now hanging free over the stretched collar of her tank top. Ella gently caressed her hard nipples as she basked in the show of her making.

“Don’t be shy. I thought you were dreaming of being able to deep-throat a boy. Now’s your chance to practice!” Ella encouraged the freshman.

Callum’s eyes widened as Samantha’s warm lips opened and slowly enveloped his girth. Callum reached out for his bride, struggling to prolong the pleasure of the experience for as long as he could. Ella purred beside her husband as she relished in the success of the moment. She quickly rid herself of her remaining clothes, allowing Callum’s hand easy access to thank her dripping clit.

With only an inch left to consume, Samantha let out a sputter as she gagged on Callum’s shaft. Immediately, her head popped up, letting his spit-soaked erection fling free from her coughing mouth. When Samantha finally caught her breath, she turned to Ella for encouragement.

“You’re doing great honey. Just remember to breathe through your nose and relax.” Samantha flashed a delighted, effervescent smile before nodding and dutifully returning to Callum’s waiting erection. Slowly but surely, the impressive girth disappeared fully, deep down the freshman’s throat.

“That’s perfect,” Callum groaned in appreciation. He wasn’t the only one enjoying the moment.

Samantha sputtered and gurgled loudly as Ella shoved her head deeper into Callum’s lap, ramming his thick shaft against the back of her petite throat. “That’s it, make her pretty eyes water!”

Ella commanded in a louder tone than intended as she struggled to contain her own mounting orgasm as Callum’s fingers continued to tease her throbbing clit.

Ella pulled Samantha’s head up off Callum’s engorged shaft just long enough to let Samantha take a loud, drooling gasp of air before Ella slammed Samantha’s head back down on her husband’s erection with a devilish grin, “Doesn’t she look hot worshiping your fat cock like that, hubby?” Callum could only grin in agreement as he struggled to contain himself. “See, nothing to be embarrassed about. You’re a natural girl.” Ella could barely contain her glee as she lovingly stroked the young girl’s hair. “I think you’re ready to move on to your next lesson, sweetie… and I think you’ll like it.” Ella gifted Samantha’s smooth, pale neck with delicate, reassuring kisses.

Samantha turned to Ella as her fluttering heart struggled to slow her rapid breaths, blissfully swept up in her transcendent fantasy. She pulled Ella closer, her young, hot lips connecting with her mentors in a smoldering display of her gratitude. Ella broke their embrace just long enough to whisper into Samantha’s panting mouth. “You ready to make our girl squeal, Callum?”

Samantha opened her eyes and gazed back at Ella with an appreciative and ravenous stare, her ample breasts gleaming with spit and sweat. Ella could not help but envy the young girl’s exquisite, seductive body. Ella cupped the freshman’s breasts and gently suckled her sensitive nipple as she guided Samantha’s writhing, gleeful body back onto the couch.

Callum leaned forward and spread Samantha’s young, smooth legs, revealing her tight, wet opening, beckoning both girl’s full attention. Samantha greedily looked down between her legs at Callum’s swollen erection as it hovered tantalizingly close to her needy vagina. Ella broke away from Samantha’s breasts just long enough to whisper in the freshman’s ear. “You want my husband to make you cum? Don’t you honey?”

Samantha was flooded with butterflies of anticipation. She could hardly believe she no longer had to imagine. Her dreams were becoming real. Samantha was so captivated she had to remind herself to breathe. She wanted to beg for Callum to stretch her little cunt, to thank him and Ella for fulfilling her steamy taboo fantasy. But she was too overwhelmed to utter anything more than a desperate, needy moan.

Ella nodded back at her husband, eager for the show to start. “Fuck her baby, fuck our little slut.” Her enticing words sent chills down the back of her husband, galvanizing his animalistic fervor. Callum no longer teased, and with a decisive thrust, he plunged his massive erection deep into Samantha’s tight, welcoming opening.

As Callum drove his imposing girth in and out of Samantha’s petite opening, Ella was mesmerized. The freshman’s pure, flawless skin glowed as her voluptuous breasts rippled back and forth with each thrust. The sounds of her husband’s massive shaft stretching the freshman’s young wet slit were almost as intoxicating as her breathless squeaks of glee.

The girl could barely keep her eyes open, Ella thought as she pleasured her own dripping clit, delighting in the sensational exhibition of her making.

With each thrust, Samantha’s whimpers of satisfaction grew louder.

Grateful, Samantha pulled Ella closer, embracing her tightly and ravishing her with a lustful, impassioned kiss.

Samantha had never felt so pampered. She reached up and warmly grabbed hold of Ella’s hand, tearing her attention from Callum for a breath to focus on Ella’s adoring eyes.

“Thank… you… so… much.” She whispered in a wistful, staccato pace.

Samantha had endured all the pleasure she could stand. The freshman alerted her playmates to the realization of her long-anticipated climax, “Yessss!” Samantha screamed as her back arched and color flooded her pale skin, stretching out from the center of her voluptuous, heaving breasts. “Oh yes, please.” The freshman begged as she panted, writhing in satisfaction, basking in the flood of endorphins washing over her. “Fill me the fuck,” she gasped, still fending off her dizzying stupor, “I need it!” The freshman begged through her teeth, “your cum!” Her tight pussy throbbed around Callum’s pulsating shaft, desperately milking him for every ounce of pleasure.

Callum relented and growled in fulfillment. He exploded in orgasm. His imposing shaft quaked deep inside Samantha, flooding her petite opening with his hot seed.

Enamored by her husband’s performance, Ella was lost in the exhilarating spectacle of her husband towering over their conquest. Callum’s tight abs were clenched and dripping with hard-earned sweat. His labored breathing slowly subsided, signaling the end of his climax.

It wasn’t the first time Ella had watched Callum cum inside of another woman, but each time it seemed hotter, more forbidden. Ella’s carnal appetite had been sent into overdrive. She slid off the bed and into Callum’s strong arms, rewarding her husband’s labors with a passionate kiss. The panting young freshman barely moved underfoot as she lay basking in fulfillment.

Still consumed with lust, Ella broke free to catch her breath. “You are too hot,” she growled with a sensuous grin. “I need to taste her.” Ella’s delicate hands guided her down Callum’s chiseled frame to his freshly drained erection. Ella’s tongue eagerly lapped up the last drop of cum hanging from her husband’s sensitive shaft. Callum groaned appreciatingly as his wife continued to dote on him, gently licking Samantha’s essence from his slowly diminishing erection.

The honey-like taste of the young freshman did little to quell Ella’s lust. She needed more. Without warning, Ella dove between Samantha’s still-quaking legs. Samantha let out a squeal of shock as Ella’s soft, unfamiliar lips brushed the still-sensitive lips of her labia. Ella sucked deeply around the freshman’s trembling opening.

Samantha gasped as Ella’s wet, warm tongue suddenly slid inside of her, eagerly reclaiming Callum’s seed from within her. Ella’s affectionate tongue overwhelmed Samantha’s novice senses. A barrage of intense sensations quickly conquered her faculties. Reveling in her natural high that taking control of her senses. Samantha was clueless as to what she was doing or saying. She closed her eyes tightly and whimpered unintelligibly as she was swept up into a sea of euphoric bliss.

Not to be outdone, Callum bent down beneath his wife, gifting her with the same oral affection she was lavishing upon their friend. Ella was caught off guard. Her beautiful tan form collapsed on the bed, into the warm embrace of the depleted freshman. Ella’s smooth tone tan lines formed a perfect, beautiful contrast to Samantha’s fresh, young, porcelain curves.

The freshman gently raked Ella’s hair as she desperately panted into her open mouth. Callum knew just what he was doing. His chin dripped with his bride’s sweet essence. Ella’s long-toned legs began to quiver as his tongue relentlessly sucked and caressed Ella’s clit.

Samantha took in Ella’s embrace, reverently kissing her mentor. Ella became absorbed in the freshman’s fantasy, reveling in the tingling sensations that seized her body as her sensitive nipples brushed against Samantha’s pillowy soft breasts.

It wasn’t long before Ella lost her composure and ability to kiss Samantha back. Soon, Ella succumbed to a second wave of orgasmic bliss. “Fucking fuck yeah!” Ella screamed in ecstasy before again attacking Samantha with a barrage of sloppy, intense kisses. Ella’s smooth, sweat-glazed body melted into the generous curves of the freshman as she gasped, reveling in pleasure between adoring, passionate kisses.

“That was amazing.” Samantha gasped when she finally paused and collected her breath. Ella grinned back as she rolled over and beckoned her husband to join them in their repose.

“Quite the confidence boost.”

“Absolutely!” Samantha giggled with glee as she gave Ella a thankful kiss. “I think I’m ready for some college boys.”

By the end of the weekend, Samantha felt more prepared for college life than ever. Ultimately, she decided on a school closer to the coast. Ella and Callum were supportive regardless and couldn’t be prouder of their little girl.

Ella reassured Samantha that if she needed anything, their good friends, April and Luke, lived right around the corner from her college and would love to make a new friend.

Published 
Written by W_Jaxson
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments