Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This story is part of The Weekend at Dave’s Cottage series."

I had Karen drive to my place. Along the way, I rubbed her thigh, kissed her neck, sucked and nibbled her ear lobe. I squeezed her breasts and pinched her nipples, occasionally running my finger over her full, pouty lips. My hand slid between her legs and I ran my finger up her wet slit, soaking my finger with her juice. I then put it in her mouth and watched as she greedily sucked it clean.

In the elevator, I pushed her against the wall and pawed her hungrily while our tongues wrestled together. I lifted her skirt and pushed my finger into her, roughly finger fucking her until the doors opened. I led her to my apartment and brought her inside.

The entire time I whispered to her. Naughty, dirty words like slut, cunt, pussy, cock sucker, cum swallower, whore. Each phrase seemed to have more of an impact. She moaned louder, even agreeing with me as I told her she was my whore, my slut. The few inhibitions she had were slowly fading away.

We went to the bedroom and I stripped her naked before pulling her into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and stripped while she rinsed off. I joined her and quickly had her soaped up and moaning. Her big, heavy breasts were heaving as she leaned back in the corner and my fingers fucked her wet pussy. She trembled as she came, her hungry snatch sucking on my fingers as the water ran over us. I turned off the water, got out and handed her a soft bath sheet as she stepped out.

”God, you make me cum so hard,” she giggled. “Your fingers are magical.”

”I am glad you enjoy them,” I replied. “I love watching you cum.”

She giggled and gave me a big smile as she wrapped herself in the large towel. She looked at me for a moment with a questioning expression in her eyes.

”What are you wondering?” I asked.

She gazed at me for a moment, looked at herself in the mirror and then back at me.

”You could have all the young girls you want, so why do you seem to enjoy older women so much? I mean, I am almost double your age.”

”So?” I replied. “You are a beautiful, sexy and appealing woman.”

”Thank you,” she blushed. “But there are so many pretty girls...”

”Yes, girls. Not women like you or Rachael. You are women and I love the way you look and feel. I have fucked enough girls to know the difference.”

She blushed slightly as I ran my hand along her face and gazed into her eyes. I kissed her gently and then opened the bathroom door. I smiled at her and gestured towards the bed.

”I would like you to meet my special friend.”

Karen paused before coming to the door and looking towards the bed.

”Hi, I’m Stacey,” the petite redhead said with a wave of her hand. “Welcome to your experience.”

Karen stared at her for a moment, her eyes taking in the sight of the petite redhead covered in tattoos sitting naked on the bed. She glanced at me before returning her gaze to Stacey. Her eyes travelled her lithe body and came to rest on her perky little breasts with the gold piercings. Stacey followed her gaze and smiled. She reached up and fondled the little hoops, making her little pink nipples hard as rocks.

"Come and touch them," Stacey invited. She put her legs out and leaned back as she put her arms behind her. Her slim, firm little body was on display for Karen.

"Go ahead," I prodded as I pushed Karen towards the bed. "Don't be shy."

She climbed on the bed between Stacey's legs and sat back on her knees. She slowly reached out and gently fingered the little gold hoop on her left nipple. Her eyes moved from the hoop to Stacey's eyes and back again. She took her hand away and fingered the gold stud at Stacey's belly button before taking her hand away.

"You are so beautiful," Karen whispered.

Stacey smiled. "Touch me. I know you want to."

Karen reached out and began to run her hands over Stacey's tattooed flesh, her fingers tracing over the ink. She seemed mesmerized by the bright colours and designs against Stacey's white flesh. Stacey giggled and moaned as Karen's hands travelled her body and stopped at the little bright tattoo just above her pussy. Her fingers traced over the letters as she realized it was my initials. She turned and smiled at me before returning her attention to Stacey. She began fondling the golden hoops on her nipples as Stacey giggled.

Stacey sat up, grabbed Karen's face with both hands and kissed her deeply. I tugged the towel off of Karen and her big, heavy breasts suddenly appeared. Her large nipples were already erect when Stacey's fingers left Karen's face and began tweaking on them. Karen shuddered. 

"You have a great set of tits," Stacey said as her tiny hands hefted the large globes. "I want to suck on those big nipples."

Karen leaned back slightly and pushed her chest out as Stacey leaned in. Her hands wrapped around one of the huge breasts and squeezed it as her lips latched onto the big, swollen nipple. Karen ran her hand through Stacey's long red hair and moaned. Stacey suckled on both breasts as she squeezed and massaged them. She pulled away and the two of them kissed again.

I got behind Karen, wrapped my arms around her and cupped her big breasts in my hands. I gently maneuvered her off of her knees and onto her back as Stacey got on her knees. Stacey lay across Karen's body and continued to suckle her large nipples as Karen's head draped back over the foot of the bed. I reached out, took Karen's hands and pulled them over the edge of the bed behind her head. Stacey began working her way down Karen's body, her tongue and lips caressing the soft flesh. 

When her mouth reached Karen's wet pussy I put the restraints around her wrists. They were attached to the feet of the bed and secured her arms in place, keeping them behind her head. Karen looked up at me as she realized she was suddenly unable to move her arms. I smiled back at her and moved to the head of the bed. I pulled the restraints out from each corner and secured one to each ankle as Stacey worked her juicy cunt. Karen moaned and wriggled as I tightened the last restraint, seemingly unaware that she was now tied in place with her legs spread wide apart.

Karen groaned and bucked her hips as her orgasm hit. Stacey sucked her pussy until the trembling subsided, then slid herself up to Karen's face and kissed her deeply. Karen's eyes opened wide as she realized she could no longer move her legs and was now fully restrained to the bed.

"Now we can have some fun," Stacey purred as she licked Karen's lips and thrust her tongue back into her mouth.

Stacey ran her hand over Karen's stomach and squeezed her breast.

"You have a great body. Nice big tits and a tasty pussy, too," Stacey said with a lusty grin. "I like that."

Karen giggled nervously as Stacey ran her finger around her fat nipple before sucking it again. I reached over and took the other heavy breast, kneading it before giving the nipple a slight tug. Karen moaned. Stacey looked up me as she let the nipple fall from her mouth.

"Let me watch you fuck her mouth," she said with a grin. "Can she take your whole cock?"

"She will," I replied as I stepped behind Karen's head.

I pulled her towards me slightly so that her head dropped off the end of the bed and began rubbing my cock over her face. Her tongue flickered out and swirled around the fat tip each time it passed her lips. Stacey kneaded and squeezed Karen's breasts as she watched and giggled. Soon Karen's lips parted and I pushed my cock into her mouth.

"Oh, yeah... suck his fat cock," Stacey urged. "I love his cock, don't you?"

"Mhhh mhhh," Karen mumbled in reply.

I slowly fucked her mouth, inching the entire length of my swollen shaft down her throat.

AthenaGrayTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AthenaGrayTS

"That's it, give her the whole fucking thing," Stacey urged as she pinched and tugged Karen's nipples.

Karen struggled each time my cock went deep, her mouth stretching wide to take the thick shaft past her lips. I slid back one final time and let her catch her breath. I hung my balls over her mouth and told her to lick them. I grabbed Stacey by the hair and pulled her mouth to my cock.

"Your turn to suck," I said.

Stacey straddled Karen and lay across her chest as she sucked me. The feeling of Karen's mouth on my balls and Stacey's on my cock was incredible. I struggled to hold my load in. Stacey looked up at me and pulled her mouth off of my cock.

"Give it to me now," she said as she opened her mouth wide. "I know you want to."

I stroked my cock and exploded. The first stream hit Stacey on the upper lip and splattered everywhere. The next spurts went into her open mouth, covering her tongue and running down her chin. It dripped onto Karen as she watched my cock throb and empty out into Stacey's mouth.

I squeezed the last few drips into Karen's open mouth below me, letting her tongue run over the swollen tip before I stepped back. Stacey's eyes sparkled as she looked up at me before leaning over Karen's open mouth. She dropped most of my load into Karen's mouth before leaning in and kissing her. The two women kissed and licked each other's face as they shared the slick, pearly liquid between them. When they stopped and looked up at me, both had huge smiles and slick, glistening chins.

The sight of it made my cock twitch again. Stacey suddenly got up from the bed and reached into a bag on the floor. She jumped on the bed, a large penis dildo in one hand and a small vibrator in the other. She giggled as she licked the head of the fake cock and put it to Karen's mouth.

"Suck it," she urged. 

Karen opened her mouth and the fat head of the dildo disappeared. Stacey ran her other hand down to Karen's pussy and slid her finger through her slit.

"So fucking wet!" she squealed. "You won't need any help with this bad boy."

She pulled the dildo from Karen's mouth and rubbed the fat head against her pussy. Karen moaned as the thick cock pushed into her. Stacey moved it slowly, inching along as Karen whimpered and wiggled. Soon she was moving it back and forth, fucking her with it. She swung herself around and straddled Karen's face, her little wet pout directly over Karen's mouth.

"Eat me while I fuck you," she urged as she pushed the dildo deeper.

Karen's tongue flickered out and lapped at the wet little pussy above her. Stacey squealed when it buzzed her clit. I watched in awe as the two women pleasured each other and my cock was getting harder by the minute. Stacey groaned and mashed her pussy into Karen's face as she came, her little ass vibrating as the trembling orgasm washed through her.

Karen's face was glistening wet as she caught her breath. She groaned as Stacey shoved the thick phallus deep into her, burying at least ten inches of it in her pussy. The sound of the vibrator filled the room as it suddenly came to life.  Karen shrieked and wiggled when Stacey put it against her clit. The ten inches of thick dildo combined with the vibration caused her to climax intensely. 

Stacey giggled as she pumped the fat cock in and out of Karen’s juicy pussy. Karen was begging for her to stop.

”Please... enough, enough... please,” she pleaded.

Instead, she received another jolt of the vibrator on her tender button and another gut-wrenching orgasm. My cock was rock hard from watching the show and Stacey’s firm little ass was bouncing in front of me. I reached in and ran my hand over her pussy, feeling the wetness of her. I pushed a finger in her pussy and heard her gasp in surprise. She turned and looked at me with her lusty smile.

”What are you waiting for? Fuck me.”

 I straddled Karen’s thrashing head, grabbed Stacey by the hips and pulled her closer. My swollen meat pushed into her silky wetness and in three strokes I was buried deep. I held her hips and fucked her hard, watching her head and shoulders bounce with each hard thrust. The three of us were moaning as the room was filled with the sounds of pleasure and the pungent aroma of hot, sweaty sex.

Stacey clenched the sheets with her fists as I pulled her hair and pounded her hard. Karen whimpered and quivered as she finally had a break from Stacey’s orgasmic attack on her now-tender pussy.  My climax was near.

”Fuck, I’m going to cum,” I announced.

”Do it,” Stacey urged. “Fill my pussy... cum in me.”

I did. My cock erupted and my balls pushed the entire load inside of her pussy. I held her hair tight and hugged her waist as I came, shaking and feeling my knees weaken as my heavy sack emptied. I let her hair go and gazed at the colourful tattoos on her back as I caught my breath. Karen looked up at me as I pulled out, so I tapped my cock on her lips and watched her tongue swirl around the cum-covered head. I saw her mouth open and pushed my cock inside. Her tongue dragged along the shaft as she sucked me clean.

Stacey moved her pussy down and Karen’s tongue cleaned her thoroughly. Stacey moaned as the lapping tongue brought her to orgasm. She trembled and limply collapsed on top of Karen, finally satisfied enough. As they both lay gasping, I undid the restraints on Karen’s wrists. She groaned as I moved each arm slowly and placed them at her sides. I undid the ankle restraints and watched her close her legs tight with the thick dildo still inside.

Stacey rolled off and lay on her back as she recovered. Karen’s legs parted, revealing the fat penis still between her legs and making Stacey giggle. She reached over and slid it out as Karen let out a deep sigh. I sat on the edge of the bed and watched as they both dozed off. I had a quick shower and returned to the same scenario.

 I sat beside Stacey and began stroking her pussy. She moaned and soon she was wiggling on my fingers and reaching orgasm. Her climax was fast and intense. I let her relax. I moved over to Karen and gently spread her legs. She groaned as I gently stroked her, my finger gently parting her folds before brushing her clit. She groaned as I pushed two fingers into her and started slowly pumping. She rolled her hips and moved with me as she reached climax again. She shuddered and went limp.

 I left them resting and went to the kitchen. I checked my phone to find two messages. The first message was from Rachael.

“I am really looking forward to seeing you next week."

The second was from Andrea.

”My office from noon until one. Lunch provided so bring your appetite.”

I chuckled at the innuendo. That meant my tongue was going to busy enjoying her “lunch.” I turned to see Stacey standing behind me, her nude body and sexy smile beckoning. Her hand rubbed the brightly coloured tattoo of my initials above her pussy.

”I like your friend,” she purred. “Are the others as sexy as her?”

”You will see for yourself one day,” I replied.

Her free hand reached for mine and she led me down the hallway towards the bedroom.

”I’m not done yet,” she said. “I want to play with your friend some more.”

”Our friend, you mean,” I responded. “You will see her again.”

Stacey giggled as we entered the bedroom and climbed onto the bed next to Karen. I watched as Karen began to respond to Stacey’s touch and thought about Andrea’s message as I licked my fingers and climbed on the bed. 

Lunch. A little practice never hurt...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments