Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Maid - Part Six: Sweet Torment

"Building temptation into torment turns liking into lusting."

8
2 Comments 2
3.0k Views 3.0k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Author's Notes

"This story may be more enjoyable if Part 5 is read first."

I couldn’t believe my eyes and my luck.  The gorgeous college girl my wife and I had a threesome with for the first time only earlier today was laying with her head in my wife’s lap.  Both were naked with a puddle of clothes nearby.  I was flooded by a mix of feelings.  The first was relief.  When I left earlier to finish a work project, I was pretty sure Cee and Katie would use this time to establish the agreements that would shape the journey for the three of us from here.  I had no idea if they would find friction after our time together.  I was optimistic that the feelings that needed to be acknowledged would be shared honestly.  What might come of that, I certainly couldn’t predict.  

Katie was young and inexperienced.  Cee and I had been around some block or other and we couldn’t know how our maturity might blend with or maybe even clash with the youthfulness of our young friend.  With that said, I certainly didn’t expect to come home to see the two of them in post-orgasmic bliss.  

The sight was as relieving as it was erotic.  I didn’t know what had happened but I sure wished there had been a video of it.  

“Hi, Honey.”  My wife’s voice was syrup itself.  The sweetness oozed from her like honey dripping from a spoon.

“Hi, Love.”  I wanted her to hear gratitude and feel safety from my simple response.  

“Hi, Nick.”  With her head still in my wife’s lap, Katie seemed to purr her greeting.  There was no sense of nervousness, no regret from “being caught,” no embarrassment.  

“Cee, it looks like you and Katie have been enjoying the morning.  If you were still in grade school you would have gotten high marks for “Uses time wisely.”

She smiled a lazy yet pleasant smile at me and said, “I love getting to know Katie.”

Katie smiled shyly.  No explanation would have improved the message her smile sent.

I wasn’t sure what to say next.  I put my work things down and sat nearby without another word.  

I drifted into an easy silence with the two women in my life.  They were luxuriating in that in-between time as their bodies recovered from and remembered the sweetness they so deliciously had concocted.  They were in no rush to manufacture something else.  Greed on my part would have stolen their sweetness.  I am not that desperate.  

I let my mind wander in the silence trusting that I would find out soon enough what had happened.  I was sure only that they had connected on a soul level and enjoyed the pleasures they found there.  The details would, I’m sure, be erotic.  I savored the silence that would lead me to that satisfying tale.  

Before too long, Cee began stroking Katie’s hair and shoulders.  The young woman stirred a little and looked up, first at Cee, then over at me.  

“Katie and I had a lovely talk and wonderful time together, Nick.”

“I can see that.”

“I know that everything will go very well for the three of us now.  Don’t you agree, Katie?”

“Uh huh.  I feel so relieved and excited at the same time.”

“I’m so glad to hear that.  Katie, from the beginning, it felt like you were such a good fit for us.  I am very happy that things have unfolded this way.  You aren’t the only one who is going through some pretty big life changes.  We are, too.  I think I can speak for both of us.  We’re glad you’re here.  We’re glad you’re you.”  I looked over at Cee and felt the warmth from her smile.  

I walked over to where Cee was sitting and leaned over to give her a kiss.  We kissed like people in love, like we wanted to feed each other.  I found myself getting turned on.  

I reached over and started caressing her breast.  She looked up with a twinkle in her eye and her kiss became hunger itself.  She wanted fed more.  I stroked both her breasts until the breath that came up from her belly brought hardness to her nipples.  I decided to be bold.

“Katie, help me out.  I want you to stroke Cee’s breasts with me.”

She didn’t hesitate.  Kneeling once again between Cee’s legs, she could easily fill her hands with the delight she was coming to know so well.  

I kissed Cee more and she moved her closest hand onto the growing bulge in my pants.  I leaned into her touch.

“Katie, I see you’ve been helping Nick by doing what he asked you to do.  Now I want you to help him by doing what I ask you to do.  Keep rubbing my breasts and while you do, put your hand on Nick just the way I am.”

Katie fixed her eyes on her target and began stroking me while she stroked Cee.  I liked the look of both of their hands on me at the same time.  

“Unzip Nick’s pants.”

She had to stop tormenting Cee’s nipples and use both hands to do as she was told.  

Without breaking eye contact with the front of my pants, she asked, “Would you like me to do anything else, ma’am?”  The hunger in her voice was something I hadn’t heard before.  Cee recognized that hunger and used it to begin slowly teasing the girl.  

“Why, yes, Katie.  There is something more for you to do.  Reach inside Nick’s pants and start rubbing his cock on the outside of his underwear.  He only wears the silkiest, smoothest underwear so you won’t have trouble finding it.”

She had no trouble at all.  Now that she was inside my clothing, the outline of her hand on my cock was right at eye level to CeeCee.  She seemed to like the view.  I could tell because a hand fell into her lap.  

“Now, Katie, go inside Nick’s underwear and keep stroking him.”

Katie looked over at Cee to register both hunger and disappointment.  She was feeling both grateful for the increased skin to skin contact and regret she couldn’t have more.  Cee knew what she was doing to build the desire in Katie.  She also wanted to continue to eroticize herself with the view of Katie’s hand still obscured by my clothing while revealing the fantasy right in front of her.

“Katie, this is for you.”  Cee had been dipping her finger into the wetness coating her pussy both inside and out.  She offered the finger and Katie engulfed it with her mouth.  She pulled her finger back from the girl, dipped two fingers into herself and then gave them back to Katie.

ValeriaSharm
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValeriaSharm

Just above a whisper, Cee said, “Is that good, Katie?  Do you like how that tastes?”

Katie took the fingers from her mouth using both hands.  She began licking them and finally said, “Oh, yes.  I had no idea how much I would like that.”  

“Would you like to taste more?”

“Oh, yes.”

“Good.  I’m going to let you have more.  You can start by taking Nick’s cock from his pants.”

I didn’t speak.  I didn’t have to.  Katie jumped at the chance to free me to her eyes and her hopes.  

“That’s good, Katie.  Now stroke him for me.”

My cock was face level with Katie on her knees and Cee in the chair beside me.  I was enjoying the view.  

“Would you like to taste, Nick, Katie?”

“Oh, yes.”  Her eyes were willing the space between her mouth and my cock to shrink.  

“Well, you’ll get your chance.  But first I want you to feed me Nick’s cock.  Put it close to my mouth and stoke it while I suck it.”

Disappointment registered on Katie’s face and I knew that Cee had accomplished what she wanted.  Without her knowing so, Cee had pumped up the satisfaction Katie would have when she finally got her wish.  

Katie’s smallish hand encircled my cock as she began slow tugs up and down, her eyes never leaving the object of her desire.  She pulled me closer to Cee’s face and Cee leaned in until I felt the heat of her breath on my most sensitive skin.  She touched the head of my penis with the tip of her tongue, then pulled back.  Looking only at my cock, she used her tongue to dance along the opening of my cock.  Katie’s hands did what they could to please the three of us.  She squeezed me more firmly and precum began to seep from my opening.  Cee’s tongue became as precise as a surgeon’s knife.  She licked the underside of the head of my cock and the helmet while never allowing her mouth to fully take me in.  I was getting as wet as I imagined her pussy must be.  

“Do you see how wet Nick is getting, Katie?”

“Yes.  I do.”

“I want you to touch his wetness with your fingertip and rub it all over the head of his cock.”

My heart rate began increasing at the thought.

Ever eager to please, Katie did as she was told.  The smooth heat of my precum doubled with Katie’s touch.  I got even wetter.

“That’s enough.  Bring Nick’s cock closer to me.”

Cee’s lips began sucking on my head but only on the tip.  She pulled back enough to lick me again.  This time she used that masterful tongue to pull a strand of my juice until there was a five inch bridge between the tip of her tongue and the tip of my penis.  The artistry of it both as an achievement and as its own beauty wasn’t lost on Katie.  She was mesmerized and continued to stroke me slowly and rhythmically.  

“May I taste it?”  Her question was a plea.

“Yes, but only from my tongue.”

As Katie leaned forward, Cee opened her mouth.  Katie covered it and her tongue did what it could to recover what treasure she could from my wife’s tongue.  When the kiss broke, Cee leaned all the way forward and took most of me into her mouth in one motion.  Only Katie’s hand kept her from going further.  

Cee’s head was bobbing faster now.  Katie’s hand began matching her.  Cee got her wish.  Katie was feeding my cock to my wife.  The physical sensations were heightened by what my eyes fed me.  As I looked down, I got so turned on I had to throw my head back and moan.  

Cee wrapped her left arm around me.  She used her right to fondle Katie’s breast.  She wanted as much of everything as she could get.  Because of that, Katie and I got more than we had imagined possible.  

Cee knew me well enough to sense my approaching climax.  She pulled away from me and spoke.  

“Katie, do you still want more, do you still want to taste more?”

“Yes.  Very much.  May I?”

Cee looked away enough to take the torment just a little higher.  She took my cock in her hand and began to pull it away from Katie’s.  After only a few strokes she pointed my cock at Katie’s face.  Katie opened to receive me.  

“Not till I say so, Katie.  Doesn’t that look good.  Doesn’t Nick have a beautiful cock?  It has given me so much pleasure in so many ways for a long time.  I bet he’d like to give you some pleasure, too.  Here, Katie, let me feed you.”

In total control, she took my cock and rubbed the head of it back and forth across Katie’s lips.  I liked the look of that.  Cee did, too.  She began stroking me from the tip of my cock to the base.  Looking straight at Katie, she said, “Open up.”  Nothing would have pleased the three of us more.  

Katie was more than ready.  She wanted this to happen.  Her mouth found me.  She closed her eyes as if to drown out everything but the sensation she craved.  Her lips and tongue curled around me and pulled me further inward.  

For the first time, my wife was feeding me into another woman’s mouth.  The sight of smoldering lust on her face and the sight of craving that was filling Katie was as powerful as the act itself.  Cee’s hand, Katie’s mouth, and my hips were working together to take the three of us to someplace we all craved.  Each of us was feeling what the other felt.  Heat was rising.  A pure kind of lust was rising.  The hardness in my cock was rising and rising.  Katie’s mouth pulled harder and harder.  She wouldn’t be denied.  My hips started bucking.  I started moaning and then shouting.  I released into her mouth with a burst that surprised me.  Cee kept stroking, Katie began swallowing as much as she could.  I finally finished and slowly pulled away from Katie.  Cee slowed down and then stopped stroking me.  Then she moved over enough to take me into her mouth and clean whatever remained from this amazing moment.  When she finished, she looked over at Katie and kissed her.  She looked up at me and the message was clear.  I bent over and kissed her with pure gratitude and love.  I kissed Katie, too.  The kiss was warm.  It would never be what I had with CeeCee.  

Every good thing was here in this moment.  All three of us were showing courage though that isn’t a word that is often associated with sexual encounters.  All of us were showing kindness and caring and consideration.  Those things flowed together to make this a moment of love.  Could it continue?  Life can be unpredictable and messy.  

What would happen when our bubble burst and we had to deal with the rest of the world?  Where would Katie fit now that she was more to us than a maid?  

 

 

Published 
Written by NicandNicey
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments