Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Three-Way Three-Way

"My best friend and his hot wife have a threesome weekend with me."

62
13 Comments 13
12.7k Views 12.7k
3.0k words 3.0k words
Competition Entry: Swing Into Summer

Author's Notes

"Based on a true fantasy."

Rick and I became fast friends our first year on campus. Serious students, we blew off steam with various capers like the ad we hacked into the Homecoming game program acknowledging the many contributions of Physics to sports.

Mandy was his year-behind high school sweetheart who arrived sophomore year. With the dimpled smile of a model and the body of a beach volleyball player, she was way out of our league, but for some reason she loved Rick. A Math major, she joined us on the Dean’s list and became a co-conspirator in our escapades.

We all finished our PhDs at the same time and ended up at the same prestigious nuclear research facility. Rick invented theories, I built experiments, and Mandy did the equations and calculations—along with a thousand other scientists, of course.

They had married before we started graduate school. I continued my usual pattern of two- or three-year relationships but thought I had finally found one that would last in Terry. For Mandy’s birthday, the four of us were going to stay at a famous coastal resort that required reservations a year in advance. Rick and I would play the exclusive golf course while the women got world-class spa pampering.

It was fancy and romantic enough that I had planned to propose to Terry there, but when I mentioned the idea of marriage a month before, she promptly moved out. Only the golf and Mandy’s insistence kept me from staying home that weekend.

We were in adjoining rooms and had an after-dinner drink in theirs Friday evening.

“There’s something I would like for my birthday,” Mandy began. “We’ve thought about it over the years, but the timing was never right. We would never do anything to interfere with your relationships, but since you aren’t in one at the moment… You’re the only one I would trust enough…”

Her pause seized my attention.

“…to try a threesome.”

“We don’t want it to change anything between us,” Rick added before I could react. “It’s a one-time thing, just this weekend, just in this room. If we don’t like it, we’ll stop. We won’t talk about it anywhere else and when we go home, everything will go back to normal.”

Stunned, I half-wondered if it was a prank, but their earnest expressions proved their sincerity. There was no way I could say “no” to my best friend. Moreover, from the day we first met, it had taken discipline to control my genetic lust for Mandy—any male would want her as a mate. When she would sneak into my fantasies, I had to make her a soap opera twin or a sci-fi clone—I dared not let myself think of Rick’s wife that way.

Although unable to look at either as we undressed, when I settled on the bed next to Mandy, I couldn’t help but stare at her flawless athletic body. 

“Be my guest,” Rick gestured to her other breast before bending to suck a nipple.

Her sigh thawed my mental stiffness while inspiring a physical one. She lifted my head and kissed me, her warm welcoming lips unlocking my practiced oral repertoire. Her husband slowly traveled downward, allowing my hands to massage her breasts. When he moved between her legs, his juicy slurping demonstrated her substantial arousal.

“Let’s get better acquainted,” Mandy purred as she rolled me onto my back and climbed on top of me.

Her warm softness against me, her eyes meeting mine, I felt like a virgin again, my heart racing with joy and expectation. When the tip of my cock touched her hot, wetness, my ecstatic cry turned into a moan as she absorbed me into her.

We started slowly, my thrusting meeting her grinding. My hands stroked from her shoulders to her firm ass. I forgot about Rick until I felt him climb back onto the bed. Mandy tried to hold still but couldn’t help squirming as he lubed her rear entrance. All three held our breath as he inched his way in. Feeling his presence through her flesh made me shiver with anticipation.

Mandy rocked in response and so did I. After a minute of uncoordinated attempts to find a rhythm, she suggested we try alternating our movements. Her crystalline laugh broke the tension as she counted us off like a physical trainer. We finally found some patterns that worked well.

Being scientists, we had to experiment with other double penetration positions. Some were too difficult to maintain; others failed comically; all added to the adventure of it. Concluding our first idea was the best, we returned to that arrangement. With fresh lube and any awkwardness long dispersed, the three of us vigorously fucked to a glorious culmination.

Rick collapsed onto Mandy, letting me luxuriate in the feel of her pressed tightly against me. When the afterglow faded, we cleaned up and snuggled into a Mandy sandwich for the night.

“That’s one way to help me forget about what’s-her-name,” I quipped.

Rick and I woke before dawn for our early tee time. Mandy could sleep a few more hours until her spa appointment. Our thrill from playing that course was augmented by the memories of the night before. We exchanged silly glances whenever the word “hole” was spoken, but he reminded me of the rules whenever I seemed ready to say something about what had happened.

“Tonight, she is in charge,” he explained when we returned to our rooms.

We stood naked at attention when she returned from her spa day. Mandy looked like an exotic princess in billowy translucent harem pants that showed off her legs and ass and a short top that exposed her tight midriff. She paced in front of us.

“I am Mistress Alpha. You are Beta,” she addressed her husband. “You are Gamma,” she said to me.

“Beta, champagne,” she ordered. “Gamma, move the chair. And the table.” She pointed to where she wanted them.

Rick got the bottle from the minibar and opened it. Setting the glass next to her, he poured but it foamed over.

“What a mess! Gamma, clean this up. Beta, turn around and bend over.”

I watched as he obeyed. She produced a foot-long leather paddle and gave him ten swats. Halfway through, she glared at me as I stood gaping, making me hurry to get a towel and mop up the spill.

“You’re next, Gamma, for gawking when you had a task to do.” I took his place and received my punishment.

Room service knocked at the door and she told him to come in. Rick and I dashed out of sight while a young stud wheeled in the dinner she ordered. He leered at her appearance while she flirted and gave him a big tip.

“Come serve me,” she called when he left.

We set the table for her—there was only one meal on the cart—and took turns serving the courses and pouring wine and water. Filling her glass too full or not refilling it soon enough, standing in her line of sight while she ate, and clinking while stirring her coffee, all earned more discipline. When she finished, we quickly packed things back on the cart—receiving further whacks for being noisy—and rolled it into the hallway, being careful not to be seen.

Mandy disappeared into their bathroom and emerged wearing a short black silk robe and garterless stockings.

“I want to have some fun. As bad as you’ve been, maybe I should see when that room service guy gets off duty,” she teased.

“We apologize, Mistress. Please give us a chance to make it up to you,” Rick spoke for both of us.

“Let’s see what your chances are,” she stood in front of us. “Do rock-paper-scissors. Two out of three.”

The loser was penalized, as were both of us on several tie rounds, and we both had red asses before I finally won.

“Beta, you have to lick my ass,” she said, untying her robe and tossing it on a chair. “Gamma, you get to suck my cock.”

Under the robe, she wore only a black lace bustier; something dangled between her legs. Rick immediately descended behind her, which spurred me to kneel in front and avoid more spanks. When I got close, I could see it was a strapless strapon, a realistic dildo held in place by the end wedged inside her. I tentatively licked the tip, but with one hand on it and the other on my head, she stuffed it into my mouth.

“Gamma, you’re going to want that slippery,” she taunted ominously. “Beta, get that tongue in there. I want you to taste what I had for breakfast.”

My action on the phallus was transmitted against her pussy and as well, with the other end of it, deep inside her. Between that and Rick’s tongue, we soon had her dancing.

AvaCristiTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AvaCristiTS

“Gamma, get up and lay your chest on that table,” she ordered.

I had to spread my legs to lower my torso onto it, dangling my cock over the edge. It situated me wide open at exactly the right height for her.

“Thank you, Mistress,” I cooed when I felt the cold lube dribble down my crack as she spread it around my backdoor with the head of the dildo. She poked in briefly a few times ensuring it was more than my saliva easing the way. Grabbing my hips, she pushed in until I could feel her belly against my butt, then pulled back and began fucking me with slow deep strokes.

A few years back, I had a lover who enjoyed femdom, so I was familiar with the experience. Prostate stimulation would make me crazy excited. I would not have guessed it, but Mandy obviously was not a novice. I surrendered to her thrusting, letting her have her way with me.

Suddenly, she slapped my still-tender ass hard.

“Let’s see some action, there,” she commanded. “Your asshole needs to work this thing for me to get anything out of it.”

She picked up the pace and I squirmed, no longer trying to hold still. Her breathing became more labored.

“You’re doing such a good job, Beta, you can jerk off. But neither of you better cum until after I do, and only if I give you permission.” With that, she clicked a button and the device connecting us began to buzz.

My asshole and balls were burning as I tried to move to churn her cunt as well as I could. Her pounding got more frenzied and it seemed like the three of us were harmonizing our moans. Mandy crowed a loud evil laugh as she shuddered, leaning and grabbing me as her orgasm weakened her stance. When she caught her breath, she clicked off the vibrations.

“Pweath, Mithwith, may I cum,” Rick garbled, keeping his tongue between her cheeks.

“Okay, Beta, but keep your tongue going and catch your load. Don’t you dare get any on the floor.” She resumed an easy pace in me and it wasn’t long before he grunted his ejaculation.

“Swallow every drop,” she instructed, after inspecting the puddle he displayed in his upraised palm when he had finished.

“What about you, Gamma. You didn’t spurt without permission, did you?”

“No, Mistress. You make me feel so good, but I can’t cum just from my ass.” I was so far beyond my usual edge, it wouldn’t take much, but my throbbing hardon insisted on some contact before I could release that superheated load. Positioned as I was on the table, I couldn’t reach it unless she allowed me to move.

“Beta, give your best friend a hand,” she chuckled. Rick scrambled under the table and pumped my cock as Mandy sped up.

“Mistress, please may I cum?” I begged desperately, knowing it was too late to prevent my detonation.

“Yes, Gamma. Beta, suck his dick. If you spill any, you’ll have to lick it off the floor.”

With hot lips around my shaft and a wet tongue against my glans, I gushed regardless of whose mouth it was. I thrashed and moaned, twitching from her strokes and his suckling long after my fluids ran dry.

Finally, she withdrew and he released my cork with a pop.

“I’m done with you, Gamma,” she said, waving to the door to my room. “We’ll see you at breakfast.”

“Thank you, Mistress,” I sang as I turned and left, not daring to look under the table.

Although I closed the connecting door on my side, theirs was open so I heard sounds of activity and pleasure from both for another hour or so.

We had breakfast on the terrace overlooking the ocean. Mimosas and head-shaking grins were the order of the day, but we upheld the rules and said nothing about our exploits.

Back in our rooms packing for our departure that evening, I felt compelled to say something, drawing them into a group hug. “While I’m still allowed to talk about it, thank you so much for sharing this with me.”

“We should thank you,” Rick replied, “for helping each of us to make a fantasy a reality.”

I had no time to sort out which fantasy was whose before Mandy continued, “We have a few hours to walk around the beach before we need to leave.” Her eyes met mine. “Unless there’s something you would rather do.”

Taking a breath let me check that Rick was on the same page.

“I would love a chance to taste your pussy, to make you cum with my mouth,” I blurted, then looked at Rick, concerned I had overstepped.

But the couple laughed as Mandy soothed, “Don’t worry, I’m sure we’ll find a way to include Rick.”

Mandy and I undressed each other while Rick did himself. This time, he tended her upper half and I settled in between her legs. As she got more turned on, she wanted him in her mouth, but couldn’t do it comfortably without changing positions.

“Why don’t you lay on your back,”’ she said to me, then knelt over my head, facing my feet. Rick stood astride me on the bed to let her swallow his cock while she played with mine.

I explored the feast above me and sucked her hanging folds. Gripping her ass, I urged her lower as I nibbled her pussy, lapping her nectar. Licking her clit made her hump my face and before I knew it, she gasped and squealed, leaning forward as she climaxed.

“Well that didn’t take long,” she laughed when she recovered. “You two have me so turned on, I’m sure I have another one in me. Dear, why don’t you fuck me and give me a chance to taste Tony’s cock.”

Rick jumped from the bed and stood where my head and her backside were at the edge of the mattress. I had a close-up view of his slick, substantial pole penetrating her flushed, swollen flesh. The sight of it sliding in and out was mesmerizing as Mandy’s mouth and fingers tantalized my genitals. Ignoring his balls hitting my forehead, I put my tongue back to work on her sweet spot.

Moments later, Mandy suddenly raised her ass and spit out my rod.

“It’s too much, guys,” she panted, shuddering. “You’ve got me hypersensitive. Let me rest for a minute.”

Her move had ejected Rick as well. Looking up at her gaping, dripping pussy, I also saw a glistening, purple cockhead coated with her cream. Without thinking, I grabbed his shaft and aimed that mouthwatering bulb between my lips, slurping it to savor her thick sauce on his meat.

Rick uttered a quiet yelp. It was the first blowjob I had ever attempted. Never having considered his size, I had to relax my jaw to accommodate him. Sucking hard, I welcomed him deeper and he slowly pumped in and out. I doubt she knew what was happening, but as if to show me how it’s done, Mandy took me back in her mouth, the tight ring of her lips milking my shaft.

Maybe it was that distraction or just lack of experience, but I made Rick jump a few times, catching him with my teeth. I tried to make up for it, safely keeping just the head in my mouth and swirling my tongue around it. Having scrubbed her fluids from it, I recognized the taste of pre-cum as I teased his aperture.

“Okay, let’s try that again,” Mandy raised her head momentarily with a giggle. “I won’t last long,” she warned.

Rick had jerked out of my mouth when she spoke, so didn’t miss a beat, slipping back inside her when she lowered to her previous position. I joined in and we soon had Mandy delirious.

My senses were overwhelmed with the sights, sounds, aromas, flavors, and sensations of carnality. My heart overflowed with the unexpected unsurpassable communion with my dear friends. It was an infinite perfect moment.

If our explosions of ecstasy were not simultaneous and equal in magnitude, they were close enough to require instant replay. I struggled to keep my mouth moving as I erupted in Mandy’s throat, my limbs spasming as if I’d been struck by lightning. Rick built to a long growl as he pistoned against her ass, transmitting oscillations through her body into mine until she writhed when she reached her finale.

The time to leave approached, so we showered and dressed, all reluctant to leave that room until the last minute. Rotating drivers on the way home, we talked about physics and politics and everything except what we did that weekend. By turns, each of us would drift into reverie until eventually disturbed by the others.

As Mandy had calculated, that weekend disrupted what would certainly have been months of mourning and moping about Terry. They helped me make a new profile and I was soon swiping left and right in search of a Mandy of my own.

Published 
Written by Trousseau
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments