Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Threesome Pleasure (Written For The Ladies)

"You have a couple of well hung studs all to yourself!! But is once enough?"

10
3 Comments 3
1.9k Views 1.9k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Author's Notes

"A threesome with two studs leaves you wanting more"

Your skirt was tight, impossibly tight, but Brad and I were both loving it; the tight spandex material clinging to your thick thighs like a second skin.  You were a woman in between two men and loving the sensation of having four hands and two tongues on your body. If there’s a heaven, then surely you were in it.

You turned your head and brought your lips to Brad's as my mouth came down onto your nipple, the sensation of Brad‘s tongue exploring your mouth while the warmth of my mouth on your left nipple was exquisite.  With our tongues all over your body, you turned your head towards me and our lips met in a passionate kiss as Brad and I switched roles.  You brought your hands down onto both of our bulges, your left hand on mine and your right hand on Brad's. The sense of power that coursed through your body was like nothing you had ever experienced as you felt both our dicks get fully erect beneath your hands.

Brad moved his hands down to your skin-tight mini skirt, and slowly slid it up over your hips, revealing a hot pink G-string that was already wet from your rising desires.  He gently pushed you onto the edge of the bed and slid your G-string aside.   

“Dan, take your cock out and stroke it for me while Brad eats my pussy,” you said to me with an air of authority and control that made my cock throb.

Any sense of hesitation or insecurity I thought you might have before seemed to melt away in the bedroom. You had a second side that emerged during sex that was confident and strong; you were like a seasoned porn star in the bedroom.  You became cool, confident and relaxed, and I loved this side of you that I was seeing.  It was a clear display of your natural sexuality that you possessed; your sexual instinct was obvious, and I was slightly envious of the way you could so easily surrender to pleasure.

Brad placed his hands behind your knees, gently pushing them back to your chest, exposing your gorgeous pussy which was already wet and glistening as he lowered his mouth down onto your clit and gave it a passionate kiss.  A wave of orgasmic pleasure moved up through your stomach into your body and your eyes closed as the bliss enveloped you.  I may not be a woman, but the look on your face made it obvious to me how exquisite it feels to have a warm tongue dancing across your clit.

As Brad sucked up your pussy, I stripped naked and stood next to the bed gently stroking my rock-hard cock as Brad’s talented tongue worked your throbbing clit.  It was already obvious from your rising moans of pleasure that you were already well on your way to an orgasm, and I could hardly wait; I had a front-row seat to the greatest show on earth.

The pleasure coursing through every cell of your body was something you didn’t want to end as your desire to get your mouth on both of our hard dicks was very real, an urge that filled your entire body.  You relaxed your head and let it come down onto the bed and closed your eyes, as the familiar sensation of an oncoming orgasm began to build inside you.

“You’re going to make me cum, babe,” you said, as Brad shifted from licking your clit to taking it into his mouth and sucking on it, and I knew that would quickly take you over the edge into orgasm.

I loved every minute of your orgasmic buildup, listening to your rising moans and seeing your hips starting to come off the bed as you began to lose control of your body. Your upper chest and face were starting to flush red as you got closer and closer to orgasm.

You brought your hand down onto the back of Brad‘s head and gently pushed it into your soaking wet pussy making it obvious how good it was feeling, and how close you were to orgasm.  Your moans of pleasure were growing louder as a warm glow started to radiate out from your clitoris and into your stomach as your orgasm got closer still. Brad could sense that, and he began sucking on your clit just a little harder and a little bit faster as your hips began to buck up and down and you struggled to keep them on the mattress.  You were losing control as a blissful orgasm approached you like a freight train.

“Fuck, right there! Oh God, you’re gonna make me cum!” you exclaimed as you passed the point of no return and surrendered to your pleasure.

Like a bolt of lightning, your body exploded in orgasm, and you completely surrendered to it as the orgasmic pleasure spread out through your entire body, even to your fingertips.  I admired Brad’s talents of bringing a woman to orgasm with his mouth alone, his expertise guiding him to gently back off on your clit as your orgasm peaked and you began the glorious orgasmic journey up to the peak, then the wonderful downslope of a fading orgasm, the juices from your pussy glistening on Brad‘s chin.

I felt some jealousy towards Brad because I had wanted to be the one that made you cum first, but I knew that there was plenty of sex left to come on this magical evening, and it was only a matter of time until you’d be screaming my name in orgasmic ecstasy. I relaxed and enjoyed the ride.

After your first orgasm, you were left lying on the bed enjoying the post-orgasmic glow as Brad unbuttoned his shirt revealing his tight washboard abs, and took off his black leather pants, revealing a solid, erect, seven-inch cock.  You wanted to lie there longer, enjoying the bliss, but you knew it was now your turn to perform some mind-blowing oral on the two men standing in front of you with their hard dicks begging for attention.  Brad and I stood next to each other both fully erect and waiting for your talented lips to work their magic on us both.  You sat up on the edge of the bed, taking in the amazing view before you, two ripped-up studs with gorgeous cocks waiting for your mouth.

“I’m about to give you guys the most amazing blowjob you’ve ever had! Are you sure you’re ready for this?” you said teasingly.

“Fuck yeah!” we responded in almost perfect unison, which made you laugh, and a smile came over your face.

Because Brad had just brought you to an amazing orgasm, it felt almost natural to bring your mouth down onto his cock first as a payback, a thank you for the amazing orgasm he had just given you.  As you held my solid cock in your left hand, you brought your pretty lips down onto Brad’s cock, and I watched as your lips gently slid up and down his solid shaft, I could see from his face how good it felt and I couldn’t wait for your lips to come to me.

When sucking off two men, you had a habit of spending a few good minutes on one before moving on to the other; you got a huge turn-on from the sense of power that you felt from holding two cocks in your hand, and I could sense that in your energy.  You didn’t look at me once as you sucked Brad’s dick, even though your left hand was firmly wrapped around my throbbing shaft. You gave your full attention to Brad and the pleasure you knew he was receiving from your oral talents.  It was obvious to me how good it felt by the way Brad closed his eyes and tilted his head back to the ceiling as your lips worked their magic, I could barely wait for your lips to come to my dick.

The next few minutes felt more like an hour, but you finally abandoned Brad’s dick and turned your attention to mine as you passionately kissed and sucked on my balls which was enough to make me feel weak at the knees. When your mouth came down onto my dick, it was exquisite, and now it was my turn to get a taste of what Brad had been feeling for the last few minutes as your lips gracefully and slowly slid up and down the shaft of my cock. Your ability to stroke and suck a hard dick was unbelievable, and you knew to focus mostly on the head since that’s where all the nerve endings are. You were good at what you did, and I knew I wasn’t the first guy to have his mind blown by your oral skills.

After about ten minutes of driving us wild with your graceful and sensual blowjob, your instincts already told you we’d taken all we could take and that both of us were already in danger of losing control. There was no way you wanted us to cum yet, there was too much fucking left to do.  Your spandex mini skirt was still pulled up over your hips, and you were still wearing your pink G string, from the waist up, you were naked with your gorgeous tits on full display.

Before I knew it, I was on my back so you could suck my dick while Brad fucked your pussy from behind, things were rapidly getting hotter and hotter in that bedroom.  You hadn’t even come down from your first orgasm when your second orgasm kicked in.  The pleasure was so intense that you had no choice but to abandon my cock while you surrendered to the pleasure that rocked your body from head to toe.  Your first orgasm had been more clitoral, but the head of Brad‘s dick stimulating your G-Spot made your second orgasm more internal, and it radiated out from deep inside your vaginal canal and out through your entire body; your favourite kind of orgasm.

MissSussy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissSussy

Seeing the look of pleasure on Brad‘s face as your pussy clamped and twitched on his cock sent a wave of jealousy through me, Brad had just brought you to your second orgasm, and I was yet to make you cum, but I knew the night was young and you weren’t done.

Once you recovered from your second orgasm, you looked at me with those sensual, gorgeous eyes of yours as if to say you knew exactly what I was thinking. Your feminine instincts read my mind, and because you knew a third orgasm was close at hand for you, you straddled my body and slowly lowered your hungry pussy down onto my dick.  I placed my hands on your thighs as you straddled me, and our eyes met as you leaned forward ever so slightly.  Your hair fell forward, and I could smell the fresh scent of your shampoo fill my nostrils.

“You’ve given me a couple, I wanna cum on Dan’s cock too!” you said to Brad.

This wasn’t your first threesome with two men, but it was the first time that you had been this crazy about the two guys involved.  It created a certain intensity that you had never felt before, and for the first time that night, you weren’t even sure if you were going to be able to survive it.  The intensity was building to a level that even an experienced fuck machine like you might not be able to handle.

All seven inches of my dick simply disappeared into your hungry pussy as you lowered yourself down onto me. I could feel the heat and the wetness of your vaginal canal as you looked right into my eyes and squeezed your cunt muscles around my shaft as your boobs fell forward into my face.

Brad stood and watched you ride me, and I knew how much he wanted to come up behind us and slide his dick into your ass while you rode me, all three of us knew that the double penetration was coming; but not quite yet.  Just the thought of having both our cocks inside your body at the same time was enough to have your next orgasm already begin building.

This three-way fuck fest was getting so intense that I lost track of time, I couldn’t say how long you had been bouncing up and down on my dick moaning with pleasure, but suddenly I felt your pussy explode; it felt like a water balloon bursting.  For the next five minutes or so, you seemed to lose control as a small wave of multiple orgasms rocked your body, and I enjoyed listening to you moaning and screaming with pleasure as you rode me as Brad watched on.

Brad was lubing up his hard dick getting ready to come up behind us and slide his dick into your ass as he patiently waited for you to give him the nod.  You didn’t have much left in you as the intensity just continued building.  You had also lost track of time and had no idea how long the three of us had been fucking, but it must’ve been at least an hour or close to it.

You turned your head to the side.

“Go ahead, babe,” was all you said.

With my dick still deep in your pussy, Brad positioned himself behind us and slowly and gently slid the head of his dick into your ass.  This was the first double penetration I had ever done, and the sensation of feeling another man’s dick enter your body was insane.  The deeper Brad's dick went into your ass, the more I could feel the pressure building inside you as your pussy got tighter and tighter, and I could hear your moans of pleasure as your body effortlessly absorbed both our cocks.

We managed to keep the double penetration going for five minutes or so until the intensity was too much for the three of us to handle.  Brad‘s thigh muscles were burning like crazy, and you had taken all you could take. The sensation of having two hard dicks in your body at the same time was exquisite and beyond erotic, and both Brad and I were desperate to shoot our loads and you knew it.

Brad pulled his dick out of your ass, and you dismounted me and rolled over onto your back as the two of us positioned ourselves over you stroking our cocks wildly as we both emptied our balls all over your tits and stomach; the warm sensation of feeling one drop of jizz after another splashing down on you made you moan in pleasure.

Both are cocks started rapidly shrinking, me and Brad were laying on the bed with you between us, your left hand resting on Brad’s thigh, and your right hand resting on mine.  I felt completely relaxed and Brad felt the same way, and I could only imagine how good you felt.  The look on your face was of a calm, relaxed, blissed-out nature. Any stress you might’ve been feeling earlier in the day had completely melted away as you got lost on cloud nine. The seven orgasms that had just rocked your body had left your legs like Jell-O, and you knew you’d struggle to walk for at least twenty minutes.

“So?” you asked us, “how was it guys?”

“To be honest,  I wasn’t sure what it would be like to have an orgasm in front of another dude, but it was no biggie,” I said.

“Mmm, I’m glad to hear that.  I’m just glad you two boys had a blast fucking me, and I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!” you said to both of us.

“Fuck yeah!!” I responded.

Brad nodded in agreement.

“I want to do this again sometime, guys,” you said.

Neither one of us responded,  but we both nodded while staring at the ceiling enjoying the relaxation that all three of us were experiencing.

Even though Brad and I were totally spent with our limp dicks between our legs, you loved the way the two of us could just lie there talking to you without rushing off as we enjoyed some after-sex conversation.  It just added something wonderful to what was already an amazing night for you.  The threesomes you had experienced in the past had always ended abruptly with both men quickly exiting the room, and it was something that had always bothered you.  You had always dreamed of having a threesome that ended in a more relaxed nature, unrushed and unhurried.  In Brad and I, you had finally found two men who had a relaxed chemistry between them.  You were so relaxed and blissed out that you wanted this moment to last forever.

The three of us would lie there completely relaxed, enjoying some casual after-sex conversation for another thirty minutes before we finally got up and went our separate ways.  Brad went into the shower first, got dressed and left the room.

*******************

The next morning, you woke up alone, but completely content and still riding high on cloud nine.  Just thinking about the three-way fuck fest you had enjoyed the night before was enough to make a small, pleasant orgasmic wave shoot up from your clit and into your stomach. You grabbed your phone and started a group text message with Brad and me.

Hey guys, I had a great time last night, I hope it’s not just me that would love to do this again sometime soon.  I’m hoping you guys are both up for round two sometime soon…’

You paused for a moment before hitting the send button as you impatiently waited for the two of us to respond.

We both responded quite quickly expressing how much fun we’d had, and you took that as a positive sign that the three of us might meet up again in the near future. You would need another threesome with Brad and me as it was the most fun you’d ever had with two men, and you had especially loved the chemistry between me and Brad.  You knew you had to find a way to turn this one-off threesome into a regular thing, once just wasn’t going to be enough. You wanted both Brad and I as boyfriends, and it would become your mission to date the two of us at the same time.

You wanted to be in a three-way relationship…

Published 
Written by Jade_Pillow
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments