Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unfettered

"I was living the life that we both wanted."

100
40 Comments 40
3.8k Views 3.8k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Competition Entry: Free Spirit

Walking the beach somewhere in northern Maryland, I came across a beach party. I was quickly invited to join them by several young men. Most of the group looked to be in their thirties, and one of them asked, "Beer or wine?"

"Beer," I replied without thought and took his straight from his hand.

"Dance?" he asked as several others were doing the same to some classic Beach Boys tunes.

I spun around and pranced my way over to the group, with him following close behind. As he placed his hand on my hip, I backed into him and pulled it around tighter. Wiggling my high-cut bikini-clad ass into his crotch felt like more. He was clearly responsive and held on tight as we shimmied to the sounds of summer.

"What the hell!" was her shriek as the beautiful redhead stormed across the sand.

When she was within striking distance, I felt him slip away. Her hand moved toward my face as I closed the gap to kiss her plump pink lips hungrily. She froze as my arms wrapped around her taut petite form and pulled her close. After several seconds of prying at her compressed lips with my searching tongue, she finally relented. While exploring the facets of her oral cavity, I let my hands wander to her thong-wearing, exposed glutes.

The crowd that was initially expecting a fight now 'oohed and aahed' at the public display of affection. I pulled her in firmly while mauling her wonderful ass with one leg between hers. We ground our pussies on each other's thighs. It was then that I felt his hands on me again. I moved mine to one of his and pushed it to my buttocks, and he quickly took the hint. Back to hers, I found her little star and rimmed it softly as our mouths continued to duel.

Pulling away and panting, she pleaded, "Come inside with me, please."

Motioning my head backward with a questioning look, she understood and relented, "Yes, he can come too,"

We gradually made our way inside as I kept interrupting our progress by pulling her back to kiss some more. Throughout the journey, my hand never left her ass, and continued playing with her covetous pucker.

Upon entering a bedroom, she ordered, "Steve, sit over there and give me some time alone with her." He followed her command and sat in a chair with an enormous hard-on tenting his suit.

I backed her to the edge of the bed and fell gently with her until we were flat and sucking face again. Her bikini, like mine, had ties on the sides of the bottoms, and I quickly undid them before moving my face to her smooth, drooling labia. Tasting her sweet and engorged lips brought out the animal in me. I gorged on her like a drunken sailor having his whore. She screeched and bellowed as I took her through two successive orgasms rather quickly. This one was an easy cummer.

Shamika
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Shamika

Wanting a little more of her yummy puss but also a little more, I reached back and untied my bottoms. Without looking in his direction, I motioned him to come and take me. He understood and quickly dropped his shorts before sliding into my open cunt. It was a pleasant stretching, and I reveled in feeling every ridge and vein of his oversized prick.

I growled into her gash as he fucked me while my hands moved to her inner thighs to expose her pucker. Pushing her legs back and apart, I diddled her little star with the tip of my tongue.

"Oh, God, yesss!" she grumbled as I gradually dug into her opening, back door.

Moving back to her pussy, I clamped onto her clit as he pumped me furiously on his way to filling me with his seed. Each slap of his ballsac against my clit brought me closer and closer until we all three came together in a series of grunts and yells.

The aftermath left him falling sideways onto the bed next to us as she pulled my face to hers. Wrapping her legs below my buttocks, she pinned my crotch to hers as we kissed sloppily like horny lovers.

*****

My mind drifted back twenty years to a time when my now-deceased husband was still alive and well. We, too, were at the beach in a rented hotel room, frolicking like the two newlyweds that we were then. It was the beginning of our lives together, and although that freedom would quickly escape us, I couldn't help but dine on the memory.

Life got serious far too quickly, with him getting a very demanding job within months of our nuptials. I worked as well, but mine was more of a nine-to-fiver while his was a fourteen-hour day. That honeymoon was the last of our free-loving times, but not the end of our love. Although every minute was scripted, I wouldn't have changed any of it. He died suddenly one Sunday afternoon in his office doing what needed to be done.

"Honey!" he grunted, half out of breath from the heart attack that was taking him from me. I knew immediately that something was wrong as I sped from the kitchen. Holding his head in my arms, I dialed nine-one-one on his office phone, leaving it on speaker as he begged me for forgiveness.

"I'm so sorry that we didn't have time. Sell it all. Take the money and live," were his last words before dying in my arms.

I took the time to grieve while making good on his suggestion. Six months later, with only my car to get around, I moved up and down the coast, chasing a never-ending summer of love.

*****

Kissing this stunning creature after having had her and her partner, I knew my husband would be proud of my new loving lifestyle and probably a little bit jealous. I stayed for a meal and then wandered down the beach, looking for my next adventure.

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments