Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What A Wild Weekend

"Multiple Fantasies Were Fulfilled!"

38
8 Comments 8
12.2k Views 12.2k
1.9k words 1.9k words

This is a true story about a wild weekend my wife and I just experienced. Everything was pretty spontaneous and all was quite a surprise. Names have been changed to protect the depraved!

First off, my wife (we'll call her Kayla) and I recently hooked up with a very sexy bisexual male - we'll call him Joe. It was our first threesome experience and my first time playing with a guy in front of her and with her. After our first time with him, I was able to be more open with her about my sexuality (bi-sexuality that is) and also other fantasies I have. And she's been very receptive to my new openness while expressing her total delight to getting fucked by this very hot and quite well-hung new boyfriend of ours.

So fast forward to this past weekend. We didn't have plans with Joe as he was supposed to be entertaining family from out of town when we received a text from him Friday evening. He was at the local bar and grille with some other friends who were celebrating an anniversary. He had said that his family visitors were running late and now he wasn't going to be seeing them until Saturday. We joined everyone at the grille, then we all decided we'd come back to our place and drink in the hot tub.

Anniversary couple are our neighbors across the street from us. They went to their place and Joe came to our place. Anniversary couple decided not to join us so Joe joined Kayla and me in the hot tub, where things got steamy. Joe was stroking me and fondling Kayla's tits and I was stroking him and fingering Kayla's pussy. They started making out so I joined in the tongue session with them.

We ended up in our bed, taking turns with each other. He was eating her pussy and I was sucking his cock. Then he was fucking her while I was licking her clit and his cock. Eventually, I got him on his back and climbed on top and took him balls deep. He went back to her pussy and finally came inside her. I went down on her after that and licked her pussy clean then fucked her until I came inside her. We played for about three or four hours before all crashing.

Joe got up and left Saturday morning and Kayla and I set out to pick up her thirty-eight-year-old niece, Shauna. She was staying at our place Saturday night and then cutting hair on Sunday. We had some friends coming by for haircuts too. So while driving Shauna back to our place, she was telling us how stressed she's been lately with some life stuff. And she said it really sucked more because she wasn't getting any sex to help work out the anxiety. So we decided we'd take her to the local winery where we were meeting with friends to enjoy some live music.

At the winery, Kayla decided to tell Shauna about Joe, and Shauna wanted to hear details so Kayla was giving them to her. Shauna said it was pretty hot that I played with Joe too. We know Shauna is bisexual so she wasn't going to be judgmental about me being bisexual.

Moving along, Shauna and I got in line to order food and we were talking. She said how cool it was that we are branching out and just getting in some good nasty fucking. I told her that playing with the guy is nice but I really wish Kayla were open to playing with another girl. Then she told me she's getting pretty worked up listening to all this talk. I told her we can move on to another subject but she said she was really enjoying the stories. If she's not getting any she's happy to hear about her auntie getting her freak on!

We get back home and got suits on for the hot tub. Shauna is about 5'6", small but firm b-cup tits, and a nice round ass. She comes out in the little string cheeky bikini, barely covering her ass. We get into the hot tub with drinks and were talking more about sex. Shauna was talking about her pierced nipples and Kayla asked to see. So when Shauna whipped out her little pierced tit Kayla started rubbing it. Then Kayla grabbed my hand and put it between her legs for me to rub her pussy. Eventually, she took off her suit bottoms and I started fingering her.

Shauna, who was sitting across from me, turned around and up on her knees, resting her arms on the side of the hot tub and pointing her barely covered ass right at me. Kayla was moaning from my fingers in her, and Shauna started wiggling her ass in my face so I reached down with my other hand and started rubbing her calf. She kind of shivered, which was a sign that I need to move my hand up. As I did, Kayla looked over so I pulled my hand away. Shauna apparently didn't like that as she pushed her ass closer to my face. So I returned my hand to her thigh this time, then moved up to her crotch and started rubbing her pussy through her suit bottoms.

Shauna reached between her legs and pushed her suit bottom aside. Kayla looked down as I was getting ready to finger-fuck Shauna. I told her that Shauna wants me to play with her. She just looked at me for a moment then smiled and nodded her head with approval so I started finger fucking Shauna. Kayla started playing with Shauna's tits again as I was playing with BOTH pussies at this point. Shauna kept pushing her ass and pussy toward my face so I leaned in and started licking her pussy. Kayla moved her hand down to Shauna's ass and was rubbing it while I sucked and fingered her pussy. At this point, my attention was entirely on Shauna. I untied her bikini top so I could play with her little tits and nipples. She was sighing and moaning at this point and Kayla was playing with herself and getting loud too! Kayla moved her hand to Shauna's pussy so I started tonguing and fingering Shauna's ass, which apparently she really enjoyed. We played like that for a while before we all crashed. I kicked myself because I had an opportunity to fuck Shauna that night but passed.

NashLowell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NashLowell

The next day, Sunday, was haircut day. Friends of ours, Sam and Laura, came by to get hair done as well. We started drinking pretty early and haircuts/colors took a good part of the day. After that was all done, our friends invited us back to their place just around the corner so we piled into their golf cart and went to their house to party some more. At some point, Shauna decided she would stay another night - probably because Kayla and I were too drunk to drive her home!

At our friend's house, we drank quite a bit more. Laura and Kayla were getting cozy. Kayla kept telling Laura how pretty she was. It started with a little lip kiss and eventually, the two of them were tangling tongues! First time Kayla has ever french kissed another female and it was hot! I asked Kayla if Laura was a good kisser and she told me to see for myself so Laura turned to me and we locked lips. Kayla smiled that "She's good, Huh?" smile!

As the evening went on, I was continuing to get cozy with Laura. She was showing me and Kayla a tattoo on her side and complained about how fat she thinks she is. Kayla and I told her she's not fat, she's pretty hot. Kayla also told her she has a nice body and a nice ass and then asked my opinion. She told me to rub her ass to see how nice it is so I did. I asked Her if I could make out with Laura again and she said I could, when they were done.

Laura and I were dancing to some music playing and she leaned in and kissed me again. I started rubbing her under her top, first on her back, then back to her ass. She didn't stop me so I moved a hand up to her tit. Again, no resistance. Kayla came over to see what we were doing. I asked her if I could play with Laura's tits if she said it was okay and both gave permission. So I played with her tits a bit, even unhooked her bra to get a real feel.

Where was Sam? Didn't really care at that point! But he was actually on the patio chumming up with Shauna and dancing close and slowly with Kayla. So I kept up with Laura because she seemed to be enjoying the attention.

Sam crashed early and without telling anyone so Laura drove us back to our place. She helped me and Shauna get Kayla into the house, then she made out with Kayla for a few, and asked if I could walk her out. At the curb, she leaned out of the golf cart and gave me a nice long wet kiss goodbye and I played with her tits a bit more before she left to go home.

When I got into the house, Kayla was on her recliner and Shauna was on the sofa. I got everyone another drink and when I got back to the living room Kayla was fingering herself. I walked up behind Shauna and slid my hands down her top to play with her tits. She leaned her head back, closed her eyes, and smiled. I asked if I could pick up where I left off the night before and she said yes as she was taking her top off. I slid her pants off to see she wasn't wearing any panties. I started back licking and fingering her pussy and she was totally getting off on it. Meanwhile, Kayla had taken off her pants and was now naked from the waist down. Shauna was on the couch, legs spread apart with my face in her pussy. Kayla was moaning louder and Shauna said that it looks like Kayla wants to get fucked. I told Shauna I was kind of busy at the moment but Kayla would have her turn!

I asked Shauna if she would have said no to me fucking her in the hot tub and she said she wouldn't have. So I asked if the answer was the same tonight and she said it was. So as I was starting to fuck her, Kayla got up and went into the bedroom to use the toilet. Suddenly, Shauna said that she thought my wife was calling for me to help her. I told Shauna that this was pretty bad timing but excused myself to check on Kayla, who had fallen in our bedroom. Total buzzkill as the mood was broken and Shauna decided to go to bed as she had an early alarm to wake up to the next morning.

Anyway, kind of long in the tooth but that's my story and it was so amazing that I had to share. Now looking forward to another visit from Shauna and also to see if the Laura thing may turn into an FFM threesome, or perhaps a couple swap with Laura and Sam!

Published 
Written by rsvlbimwm
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments