Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Rainy Night Becomes A Play Night

"Unwinding after a stressful day."

26
14 Comments 14
20.1k Views 20.1k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Driving home after a stressful day at work, it begins to rain. Traffic soon comes to a crawl as the rain comes down in torrents and two hours later, I'm finally home. After hanging my coat up and putting my bag in the study, I head to the kitchen and take out a bottle of Reisling from the wine refrigerator. Grabbing a wine glass, I head up to my bedroom.

I go over to the nightstand by the bed, place the glass down and uncork the bottle. After filling my glass, I open the top drawer and pull out my favorite glass dildo with the smooth bulbous head. I run my hand over the curved, ribbed shaft. I place it in the center of the bed and reach for the extra- large pillow. I place the pillow near the glass toy and walk over to the gas fireplace and turn it on.

After filling my glass with more wine, I go to the master bath and stop briefly to look at my reflection in the full length mirror. Entering the bathroom, I go over and turn on the taps to the sunken spa tub. I sprinkle lavender bubble soap in the water and place the wine glass on the edge as the tub fills.

Standing by the tub, I tease myself, slowly slipping the skirt over my slim hips and down my long legs. When the skirt pools around my feet, my hands slide up my legs to the Vee. Pausing momentarily at the edges of the black lace panty, my hands move to the wet spot and lightly rub my slit. They continue their journey up to my large supple breasts and cup my black lace bra, my hands push them together and squeeze.

"Mmm, mmm." I moan, as my fingers find the front clasp.

Unhooking the clasp, I feel the cool air brush across my nipples as my fingers reach for them. Taking my thumbs and forefingers, I pinch them, and twist them until they are hard little pebbles. When I pull them, I yelp out, "OOHHH!"

Fondling my tits and teasing my nipples, it's not long before I feel my juices soaking my panty. I quickly slip them off and slide two fingers deep into my vagina. Teasing my nipples with the fingers of one hand while frigging myself with the other, my body begins to go into spasms. My orgasm builds quickly as my fingers pound my pussy hard and fast.

 

"OH GODDD, I'M CUUMMIINNGG!" I cry out, as my body convulses in orgasm.

Regaining my composure somewhat, I slip my fingers from my slit and lick them clean. "Yummy" I murmur, as I climb into the tub. Once submerged in the warm water, I turn on the jets and take a sip of wine. The stress of the day melts away as I relax, thinking about the latest stories I read on my one and only favorite website, Lushstories.

Taking one long gulp, the glass is empty and I lean back, letting the jets do their job. In no time, I'm getting turned on, remembering the stories involving dildos and masturbation. With my eyes closed, I caress and squeeze my breasts with one hand. I slowly slide the other downward, fingertips lightly skimming over my stomach, moving beneath the water. With my fingers moving ever closer to the closely cropped landing strip, I pinch my already taught nipple. Reaching my clit, I twist the erect nipple between thumb and forefinger. Rubbing my clit, I press harder, feeling my first orgasm of the night wash over me.

"YES, YES, OHHYYEESS, I'M CUUMMIINNGG!"

Twisting and pinching my other nipple, I quickly slide my fingers between the swollen lips of my pussy. One finger slides inside, followed by another. The lips squeeze my fingers as I teasingly pull them back out and thrust them back in. I moan out, "mmm, mmm" as my fingers move faster and faster. I quickly bring myself to another orgasm, my body stiffens as I come. Sinking back in the warm water, I turn the jets off and just enjoy the afterglow.

SiriToppp
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SiriToppp

When I regain my composure, I step from the tub and dry myself off. Wrapping the towel around me, I grab the wine glass. Entering the bedroom, I put the glass on the nightstand next to the bed. Standing in front of the fireplace, I watch my flickering profile illuminated on the far wall. With thoughts of the stories dancing in my head, I let the towel drop to the floor. My hands move to my tits and pussy, watching every movement on the wall heightens my arousal.

My tasty juice soaks the fingers pumping in and out of my pussy. The scent of my sex, permeates the air, and I breathe in the aroma. Watching my shadow as I pull my fingers from the warmth of my pussy, I rub the juice onto my tits. I dip my fingers back in and cover my tits again. I don't stop until my tits shine with my delicious juice and then I crawl into bed.

I straddle the large pillow and begin to slowly slide my slit back and forth, leaving a slick trail of pussy juice. My hands tease my sensitive nipples as I glide effortlessly back and forth along the pillow.

Just as I feel another orgasm beginning to build, I reach down with one hand and rub my stiff clit while sliding my pussy along the pillow. With my other hand, I twist and pull my nipples as the tremors of another orgasm electrify my body. I toss my head back, thrusting my breasts forward and in short order, I scream out as I come. Collapsing on the pillow, I realize that it’s saturated with my juice and lie there, relishing in the afterglow.

After several minutes, I reach over for the glass dildo. Still straddling the pillow, I rise up on my knees and reach back between my legs. Holding the dildo by the handle, I place it between my butt cheeks so it is resting on my crack and slit. I start moving the glass toy down my crack and slit then back up. I keep doing this as I turn the dildo on each down stroke, making sure it’s completely covered in pussy juice.

Placing the bulbous head between my swollen lips, I slowly pushed as I pushed my face into the pillow to stifle my moaning.

“Mmm, mmm, mmm.”

The deeper the dildo slides into my pussy, the louder my cries of ecstasy.

“OOHH, OOHH, YES!”

The deeper I push it in, the better it feels and when I have the toy buried up to the handle, my pussy tightens around the thick shaft. I stay in this position, enjoying the feeling of being so filled and wishing it was a real cock.

I slowly begin to fuck myself and as the first inklings of an orgasm appear, I stop and wait for them to pass and begin again. I tease myself over and over letting the feeling of cumming ebb.

When I can no longer take the teasing, I fuck myself into a frenzy. Moans and screams fill the bedroom, my orgasm rapidly approaches. My pussy squeezes the dildo as my body as I scream, “Oh fuck, I’m cumming!”

My body convulses with every orgasmic tremor and when it’s over, I pull out the dildo and roll onto my back. I bring the glass toy to my mouth and lick it clean before falling asleep.

 

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

 

**

 

Copyright ©2017 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments