Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After The School Run

"Awakened to the power of fantasy"

25
12 Comments 12
23.1k Views 23.1k
2.8k words 2.8k words
I’d dropped off my seventeen-year-old daughter, Clair at college and my darling husband, Mike had left for work and would be staying away overnight on business.

On the face of it, I had no reason to rush - and yet I hurried home. And when I got there, I continued rushing, all the way upstairs.

Reaching under the bed, I hastily pulled out a box and stared at the cover.

EIGHT AND A HALF INCHES OF JOY it proclaimed in bold, capital letters.

Modelled on the porn star… and then a name I couldn’t pronounce. Real feel skin, realistic cock, eight and a half inches of insertable length read the next line. Seven-inch girth for that delicious full feeling, was the final proclamation.

Displayed on the front of the box was a picture of a hugely thick, very hard and veiny cock - presumably Mr. Unpronounceable - about to be inserted into a smooth and wet-looking pussy slot. It looked horny, and a bit scary.

I opened the box and pulled out the moulded plastic tray. I just stared at it. Fuck, this thing was huge. Long and very thick with huge balls and a suction cup base, I gaped at it. Overall it had to be at least ten inches long.

There was no point in comparing it to my husband, nor even the slightly larger cock of a lover from my teens. This was in another league altogether.

I had, of course, seen large cocks in porn films from time to time, and a few friends had bragged about the size of their partner’s equipment. But this… I shook my head: this was definitely different.

Happily, I still had regular sex with my husband, whose cock was average size, perfectly normal, and satisfying. I’d never had cause to complain, hadn’t desired more, nothing longer or thicker. Certainly, never needed toys.

Or so I thought.

Nothing could have prepared me for this. I just stared in wonder at this enormous phallus. My mouth was suddenly dry and I licked my lips. It was then that I realised excitement was rising deep inside me, and that my clit had become super sensitive. I swear I felt my tunnel getting slick as if by its own volition, preparing to welcome this amazing weapon.

In my heady state, I’d started to fondle my breasts and was soon gently flicking a rapidly stiffening nipple. Again, almost of its own accord, my other hand strayed to my crotch and a finger rested on top of my slit and stroked. I looked down and saw my light cotton trousers being eaten by my puffy outer lips. I smiled at the sight of my camel toe. I didn’t really like that term but, right then, the view of my crack line turned me on. Greatly.

I don’t know how long I’d sat there staring, but I’d become really horny. My mind filled with words I never used: pussy, crack, slot, even cock. They were words I just didn’t say aloud as if they shouldn’t be uttered. I was far from being prudish but, strangely, I’d always been uncomfortable talking about sex.

This day, though, reading over and over those words on the box, I was left with a delicious, naughty feeling. I decided to prolong the sensation, to take my time. I removed the toy from its plastic mould. The weight and thickness felt so incredible in my small hands as I carried it to the bathroom. There, I stuck the base to the tiles in the shower cubicle and turned on the water.

I went to my bedroom and began to slowly strip off my clothes. No rushing now. This was all about arousal, suspense, and anticipation. I looked through the slightly open bathroom door and I eyed the large cock waiting for me in the shower.

I caught sight of myself, semi-naked, in the full-length mirror. I was in good shape for forty-plus and I was proud of my body. My full breasts were still proud, topped with erect nipples; and my stomach remained flat, despite never going to the gym. I didn’t normally look at myself like that, at least not with graphic horny thoughts in my head, but I found the sight quite a turn on. My tight cotton panties showed a damp patch as they hugged the contours of my mound and pussy lips.

My pussy tingled; the cock was reflected over my shoulder as I looked in the mirror. I admired the full length of the mighty replica penis caught under the shower light as if it was in a spotlight.

Just looking at it thrilled me, like I was spying on a guy in the shower. I eased a hand into my panties and felt a sticky mess when I slid fingers between my lips, curling them around to my entrance. My slippery hole felt so hot and I drove my fingers in hard, frantically finger-fucking my tunnel and rubbing my palm hard over my clit.

I imagined I was a voyeur, masturbating while secretly watching a guy in a shower, wondering what his big cock would feel like. I’d caught my lodger in the shower. I’d noticed his large bulge previously but now I could see just how hung he was.

Fucking hell, was I horny?

I came so hard on my fingers that my legs weakened, and I only managed to remain standing by holding on to the dressing table with my free hand. The thoughts in my head, the fantasy scene I’d created, had given me the strongest orgasm I’d had for a long time.

As I recovered my breath, I felt a light had gone on in my brain. Some friends told me that the best sex is in the head, far more important than the actual physical act. Get horny in your mind and the rest will be fireworks.

I’d never understood that, never got it. Sex had always been good but it was saved for the bedroom. That’s where intimacy took place: no build up or fantasies, that never felt right. That had been as much my fault as my husband’s. No, being honest, it had been my fault. Mike tried to titillate outside the bedroom, suggest things and touch me sexually, but I knocked him back, saying, “Not now, it’s not the right place.” Or, “Shush, our daughter may hear.”

But, right then, clinging on to the dressing table… wow, my mind was on fire. I’m spying on a guy in the shower; I’m going to be fucked by a porn star; I will have to suck his big cock; my cunt will be stretched so much more than it’s used too. Wow wow wow!

At last, I believed in this fantasy business. I was creating a scene around a toy cock! And getting very, very horny indeed.

I rolled down my tiny, damp panties and saw how gooey they were. My pussy was so wet in anticipation. I again put fingers into the cleft between my thighs. I was so slick I stuck three fingers straight in, coating them with my girl juice.

When I removed them, I smeared the fluid over my puffy lips, flicking my clit in the process. Small jolts of electricity spiked through me again.

I moved closer to the bathroom door. “I hope you don’t mind,” I said aloud as I walked in. I was really getting into this now! “But I can’t resist what I see. I hope you like what you see, too.”

I ran a finger between my cunt lips, pulling them slightly apart so that my imaginary lover could see my erect clit. Stepping into the shower, I got under the hot stream and pressed my ass against his cock, loving the delicious feeling of his long length. I pressed back and took it between my thighs, my cunt lips squashing against his shaft as I backed onto him, grinding my ass tight against the tiles.

I saw his huge knob appear between my thighs, followed by several inches of veiny shaft.

PetiteMermaid
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PetiteMermaid

My pussy was on fire and my mind ran in several directions as I rubbed back and forth over the hardness, giving my clit a great workout. I soon came again, breathlessly bracing myself against the opposite wall. I didn’t stop and moved from one orgasm into a second more powerful one. This time I screamed at him.

Turning, I dropped to my knees, his great cockhead pointing at my mouth, and I looked along the length of his shaft. God this was hot. He was so big and, from this angle, it looked awesome. I grasped it with one hand and started to wank it, slowly working up and down the thick shaft, my mouth greedily sucking on the helmet.

I plunged the fingers of my other hand into my soaked pussy and fervently rubbed my bud with my thumb. When I moved my head back, water ran down the cock into my open mouth and I got into a rhythm that felt like he was spurting cum. That very idea soon had another orgasm crashing through me -and then I squirted.

It was the first time I’d ever squirted and the feeling overwhelmed me. I must have passed out. It could only have been a few seconds, but when I came round, I was sprawled in the base of the shower, his cock looking down at me.

Jesus, he hadn’t even fucked me yet!

Looking at my slit, partially hidden beneath a mass of dark curls, I decided to shave my pussy, make it smooth, like the picture on the box. It had been years since I’d done that, but the thought of being shaved and smooth down there was very appealing.

Having regained the use of my legs, I found a razor. I shaved off most of my hair quite quickly, then washed and went over my mound again. I stood under the hot water, loving the way I felt so soft and silky smooth.

Soon I wanked the slippery cock again. This time I faced it and rubbed the head up and down my silken slit, relishing the feeling as it brushed back and forth over my clit. I really loved it; loved the journey I was on.

“I want you to fuck me,” I said, “ease that lovely cock into my cunt and fuck me.”

I turned my back on him and rubbed the huge knob into the folds of my entrance, lubing it with my secretions. I grasped the thick shaft and lined it up. I pressed my weight back toward the wall and I felt my pussy open and the head slip in. Oh my lord, could I feel it! I pressed some more and a couple of those thick inches penetrated me.

“Fucking hell,” I screamed as I came again, my body shaking so much that I lost control and slipped off him. I was again on the floor, my hand clamped over my pulsing crevice, trying to ease the contractions. I think it was the longest orgasm I’d ever had. Fucking amazing.

I looked up at the erect member. “If that’s what a couple of inches can achieve, what the hell will your full-length do to me.”

I decided not to rush this incredible ride. I showered with my lodger for a bit longer, teasing him and then sucking him, but denying him the right to plunge into me. I so wanted the whole cock in me but the experience was so intense I wanted to prolong it.

An idea occurred to me and I smiled at the thought as I dried off, then patted my lodger dry, too, before going into my work room. I made clothes as a hobby and had a male and a female manikin. I carried the male to the side of my bed and dressed it in a pair of baggy joggers that my husband rarely wore.

Then, taking the cock, I stuck the suction cup to its groin and pulled up the joggers.

What a sight: a naked muscled torso and a huge bulge in his pants. My imagination went into overdrive as I sat on the bed in front of him, running a hand over his stomach and down onto the concealed length. Being able to feel his cock and see its outline, made me so wet again.

I lay back and opened my legs. “Just watch,” I said, “watch as I cum for you.”

My fingers worked overtime, rubbing and plunging in and out, and the squelching told how wet I was. I rubbed a foot over his bulging cock as I came hard yet again.

As soon as I’d recovered, I yanked down the jogging pants and stared again in wonder at this massive cock. I clamped my mouth over the end and gave it a frantic sucking. I then stood. Face to face, his cock between my legs and the shaft pressing into my cleft, I leaned in to kiss him.

I imagined this was real and I whispered, “I want to ride you, I want to be fucked properly now.”

I put the manikin on the bed and his long cock snaked up his stomach. Lying on top, I lined up my sopping cunt with the rigid hardness and eased down. After a few moments of pressure, my pussy accepted a couple of inches.

“Fucking hell,” I screamed as another orgasm swiftly took hold, but this time I didn’t stop. I drove my body down, feeling the long length filling and stretching me. I had to work up and down a few times but then I felt his balls against my ass.

As I came, my pulsing cunt gripped the thick shaft. I’d never felt so full and, before I succumbed totally, I began to rise and fall, lifting my ass off his cock and fucking really hard. My pussy gradually became accustomed to the girth and I got faster with long strokes, relishing the length that pounded in and out.

In the mirror, I could see the stretched soft folds of my hungry sex as I gobbled up every delicious inch this stud had to offer. I varied speed and depth; I ground my clit onto his balls and I teased myself with only his cockhead inside before sinking it all back in. I was on a constant orgasmic plateau, one long climax, never ending.

My mind was so full of sexual thoughts, and delicious sensations, I screamed for him to fuck me deep and don’t stop. Eventually, I collapsed.

When I recovered some time later, my hand was around the cock, and I had a huge smile on my face as I lay looking at it, my body and mind so fulfilled.

I was now awake to fantasy sex, and had so many scenes in my head, not just with Mr. Unpronounceable and his incredible cock, but his friends, too! I wanted more but I didn’t want to wait for an internet delivery. A friend had told me about an adult shop in the next town which they said was staffed by women. Could I be brave enough to go there on my own?

Of course I could. I was like a child: I’d got an idea about something and I wanted it - now! I wanted variety, various sized cocks to thrill me and fuck me, one after the other. Yes, I was bold enough to go shopping. I showered and dressed quickly, eager to do this while I had the courage.

I also washed and dried the cock which had given me such an incredible session and put it back in the box. He had certainly lived up to all the claims on the box: EIGHT AND A HALF INCHES OF JOY

I smiled as I read it again, before pushing it back where I had found it.

Under my daughter’s bed.

My phone buzzed, bringing me back to the real world. A text message from Clair.

Hi mum, letting you know I’m going to stay at Jane’s tonight, we have a project to finish. So, no need to pick me up. Sorry to leave you on your own all night. Love you xx

I smiled as I finished reading it - and then rushed out of the house.

With thanks as always to JWren, for your continued help and support.
Published 
Written by Jay51
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments