Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Autumn's BIG Toy

"She needed filling... THIS would do it!"

8
18 Comments 18
23.7k Views 23.7k
3.9k words 3.9k words

Autumn had been thinking about the toy she had seen while online shopping all day. And now that it was bedtime, she sure wished she had it already. Autumn had broken up with her boyfriend after finally realizing she was more “part-time pussy” than a full-time girlfriend. And while she was glad to be rid of the jerk, she was missing the cock that he brought with him. 

Tommy sported an eight-inch long, two-inch thick cock that Autumn had enjoyed filling her pussy ass and mouth, but it was the time that she wasn’t being filled that was the problem. Tommy would rather spend time with the boys than with her and she had put up with being handy when he needed her and ignored the rest of the time.

Now it was another Saturday night and she was home alone. Tommy had been gone now for almost a month and for Autumn, going a month without anything but her own fingers was wearing on her. She needed something bigger to stuff in her neglected pussy than just her slim fingers. She considered going to one of the dozen or so “adult” stores in the area, but she would be too embarrassed to be seen by anyone she might know. No, online shopping is much safer!

So with a glass of red wine by her side, she had fired up the computer and surfed her way to a few online adult toy stores, looking for a suitable and less aggravating replacement for Tommy’s cock. She had to admit, as much of an asshole as he’d been, she had enjoyed every glorious inch of him each time he’d slid into her, pounding her to orgasm after orgasm as her dripping pussy gripped hard to his huge, plunging shaft.

She looked through the selections at a few different sites, but couldn’t find anything that she felt would satisfy her. She had to admit that Tommy would be a hard act to follow - at least in bed. She was beginning to give up hope of ever finding anything that would give her that “stuffed-to-the-gills” feeling when she came across the “Colossus” - a twelve inch long, two and a quarter inch diameter monster dildo! Now, this might just do the trick! As she read the description of this beast of a cock she smiled and she could feel her pussy tingle in anticipation:

“Fulfill your largest, most spectacular phallic fantasies with this bigger than life-size beast. If you think it’s big here, just wait until you get your hands on it!

Grab, hold, caress and lovingly stroke this enormous, erect monster to your heart’s delight! At 12” total length, it’s a foot of fuckable fun!

And it’s length is only half the fun. The 2.25” wide Colossus will stretch you like nothing you have ever felt before!

Made from firm-yet-flexible TPR, the Colossus is sculpted to possess every phallic detail, including some of the heftiest balls you’ve ever seen - or squeezed!

Use the suction cup base to attach your Colossus to any smooth surface - wall, shower stall, or table top. You are sure to enjoy being stuffed by your Colossus no matter what position you use it in. Just make sure you use plenty of lube for this monster, you’ll need it! So order your Colossus today and feel that well-endowed fantasy you have been dreaming of!“

Almost without thinking, her fingers began typing out the order for this monster dildo. She entered her shipping and the credit card number and double-checked everything. Holding her breath, she pressed the red "Order Now" button. Half a second later, the screen said “Your order has been received and will be shipped the next business day. We hope you enjoy your selection and thank you for your order!”

Autumn could almost feel her cheeks burning with the blush she wore. This was the first time she had ever ordered something like this and she was a little embarrassed, but at the same time excited about the idea of having this huge toy at her disposal. Now it was the cock that would wait for her instead of the other way around.

One feature she found especially exciting was that this huge dildo was black-toned, to represent a black man's cock. She had always fantasized about being with a black man and wanted to see if the rumors about their size were true. But she had never had the nerve to follow through with her fantasy. Now she had her own ebony lover anytime she needed him!

Masturbating hadn’t been enough to satisfy her growing lust these last few weeks since Tommy left. And not owning any sex toys, Autumn had been forced to resort to rummaging through the refrigerator to replace Tommy’s pussy stretching cock with various items in her veggie bin. 

Bananas, carrots, and even a large cucumber had been tried with varying degrees of satisfaction. The problem with most of these is they went in cold and that kinda ruined the moment for her. Frustrated and needing some advice, she turned to one of her girlfriends for advice.

“Amy I need your advice on something. As you know, Tommy and I have split up, and while it’s more quiet and peaceful here now, I am feeling kinda… well, let’s just put it out there - I’m horny as hell! I need something to help me get off besides my fingers - they just don’t do it for me. I don’t really want to jump back into a relationship, and I’m not a one-night-stand kinda girl. What do I do?” she said. Amy looked at her friend; the frustration was obvious on her face.

“Have you thought about getting a toy?” Amy asked.

“You mean like a vibrator or something?” Autumn asked.

“Yeah, a vibrator or a dildo. Some of them can get pretty fancy with all sorts of movements and features designed to make a girl happy. Some of them can be better than any man!” Amy said.

And Amy knew what she was talking about. A confirmed lesbian, she had never even kissed a boy much less let them get into her pants. But she knew her toys - Autumn had been to her house a few times and had seen her collection of lady pleasers. She was impressed with the various shapes sizes and features that some of them had.

“Gee, I don’t know. I would be too embarrassed to go into one of those places - I wouldn’t be able to look the cashier in the face or even ask any questions!” she said.

“You don’t have to, Autumn, there are dozens of online toy stores that you can order from. Most all of them ship your order in plain, unmarked boxes so the mailman doesn’t even know what’s in them. No embarrassment and no one will ever know what you ordered. And sometimes even the credit card statement won’t say the real name of the company!” Amy explained.

After Amy left, Autumn thought about what she had said and decided to look into it. This sexual tension was beginning to invade her daily life and even her work - she had caught herself more than once daydreaming and she was afraid if she didn’t get a handle on things, it might get her in trouble! So in her frustration, she had decided to buy a sex toy online.

Autumn wasn’t sure if the wine had made her so bold, or maybe it was just the rapidly building fire of lust that had driven her to buy the toy she had. Either way, she was happy with her decision, and now a burning desire to be penetrated and stretched by a large cock was overriding all other thoughts. 

Being used to Tommy’s fat cock, the size of the dildo didn’t scare her - in fact, she was looking forward to being speared by the huge-sized cock. Taking on a very large cock was a re-occurring theme in most of her fantasies. At twelve inches long and two and a quarter inches thick, the Colossus was going to be quite a challenge!

Once Autumn had selected the Colossus, she continued to look through the site and found a smaller eight-inch silver vibrator which she thought she might like and then she before she was ready to place the order, she spotted a four inch long and one and a half inch wide penis-shaped butt plug.

Her ex-boyfriend Tommy had never shown any real interest in anal sex, but it wouldn’t have been an option anyway - he was just too big. However once while he was going down on her he had slipped a finger into her ass and the sensation had brought Autumn to an incredible body-shaking orgasm. 

After that first time Tommy had done this to her, fingering her own ass had become a regular part of her masturbating technique - yet it was never quite as satisfying. The thought of a toy for her ass had got her very wet and slippery while she had been online and the slim butt plug was bought for that very purpose.

It was an agonizing week of desire and disappointment as every day she checked her mail, waiting for the arrival of her package. Seven torturous days of suspenseful anticipation as she approached her mailbox each day after work only to be frustrated and discouraged - and left with a growing need to be satisfied!

The following Monday was the same disappointment as her letterbox was empty once again. She thought surely her package would have been here by now! Dejected, she trudged back down the driveway towards her front porch. Suddenly she stopped short - sitting on her porch next to the door was a large brown cardboard box too big for her letterbox. She must have walked right past it on her way to the mailbox!

With butterflies in her stomach, she picked it up and headed inside. She dropped her purse and keys on the easy chair without a second thought as she walked to the kitchen, placing the large package on the table carefully. She opened the box, her hands shaking with nervous excitement. 

When it was opened she looked inside, and her jaw dropped at what lay within: the silver vibrator and butt plug looked great, but it was the oversize black Colossus dildo that caused a sharp intake of breath - it was GIGANTIC!

Picking it up from inside the box, she examined the beast. It seemed so much bigger than the picture she had seen on her computer screen. She was surprised at the weight of it, and as she wrapped her hands around its thick shaft, she found she could barely get her small hands around its circumference. She brought it to her face, rubbing it against her cheek and feeling the softness of the jelly-like material against her soft cheek.

"I'm going to name you Marcus, big boy!" she said to her new cock lover. She giggled at the idea.

As the shock of her new toy’s arrival and the size of the Colossus wore off, she became keenly aware of the raw feeling of lust and need she was feeling - the need to be filled to her limits with this new toy and bring a conclusion to this lust and demand that had been consuming her body all week.

Autumn took "Marcus" and her other toys upstairs to her bedroom. She placed the toys on her bed and quickly shed her clothes, throwing them into a pile next to the door. She had taken the suggestion at the bottom of the page the Colossus was on and had ordered a bottle of lube to help ease the monster cock into her eager pussy when the time came. 

DaniellaGraceSS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DaniellaGraceSS

Now she squeezed a bit onto her fingers and rubbed the slippery gel into and around her already moist pussy, causing it to start dripping even more as she parted the swollen lips and smeared the lube around inside her opening.

“Ohhh, God!” she groaned as she felt her fingers entering her. She had refused to masturbate or even touch herself in any sexual manner while she waited for her new “boyfriend” and now she was realizing just how badly she needed to get off.

She smeared the lube around her opening and a bit inside her, moaning loudly in pleasure as she used her fingers to probe inside her and begin to open her for the huge toy that would soon invade her. She got a second glob of the slick gel and made sure she was well-coated.

Wisely, she decided to start off slowly using the silver vibe first. Autumn positioned it at her pussy entrance, rubbing it up and down between her pussy lips and over her already sensitive clit, then back till the silver toy was poised at her quivering entrance. 

With a long shuddering sigh, she slowly pushed the toy into her hungry pussy till its bulbous head penetrated her and a few inches of the shaft quickly followed. So excited now, she felt the demand for immediate release. Autumn was soon sliding the whole eight-inch shaft inside herself repeatedly. 

Then she remembered the vibration controller and grasping it in her free hand, she twirled the dial, and with a gasped cry, she felt the dildo hum into life.

“Ahhhhh… oh God!” she cried, as she felt her first orgasm of the afternoon quickly approaching.

Madly searching for a quick release, she began to plunge the toy into herself with abandon as she turned the vibration to its highest setting. Grunting with exertion, she furiously pumped her hips up off the bed, meeting the thrusts delivered by her hand till she clamped her thighs together on the toy and cried out with a fabulous release.

“Ohhhh, FUCK YESSSS!!” she cried out to the empty room as she plummeted into the sweet abyss.

A few minutes later, Autumn had come back to earth and had caught her breath. And yet she found her desire only increasing, her demanding pussy hungry for greater penetration and more pleasure to feed its ravenous appetite. Picking up "Marcus", she shuddered at the thought of how much pleasure its huge shaft was soon going to be giving her.

Holding the huge thing at the base of the shaft, Autumn started to rub the huge head along between the soft folds of her hot slit, then lined up the big head to her already tingling entrance. Slowly pushing in then relaxing to relieve the pressure, and trying again, each time Autumn felt her tight hole begin to give a bit more. 

Suddenly the fat head and about an inch of the shaft slipped inside. The feeling of being stretched so wide elicited an involuntary groan from deep in her throat, the thought of so much more of this monster still to go making her shudder with need.

Still not fully sated and wanting more, Autumn continued to push her huge new toy deeper into her greedy, demanding pussy, forcing it to accept the huge intruder inch by inch. With about six inches inside her, Autumn stopped to catch her breath and let her pussy adjust to the huge thickness stretching her open. She was only halfway done but yet she felt so full! 

The tingling pain of being split so wide slowly faded as her pussy began to relax more and more and Autumn felt the first early waves of an impending orgasm start to flow through her body. She pushed harder, working more of the beast inside her, forcing her pussy to expand as it gripped the dildo tightly. Moving the huge plastic cock in and out of her overstretched pussy, Autumn started to ride the beast, taking nine or more inches into her creamy hole.

“Ohhhh fuck, Marcus!” she groaned, arching her back as her body was wracked with a painfully huge orgasm, her pussy spasming around the huge girth of her new pleasure toy.

“Ahhh…!!” she groaned hoarsely with her pussy almost painfully gripping the huge dildo again and again, till her pussy finally relaxed and the long fat rubber cock slowly slid out of her, coming free with a gooey pop. Suddenly Autumn had a strange empty feeling in her core - a feeling she knew she would shortly dispel by stuffing herself full of her big rubber cock again.

With her pussy buzzing happily and temporarily sated, she picked up the butt plug as she felt the need to feel her ass being filled. She had been looking forward to feeling her asshole stretched almost as much as she had her pussy. 

Until now the only thing that had been in her ass were her fingers and once a small carrot. This butt plug, even though it was a “training” version and small compared to others, was considerably larger than anything she had experienced before. Lubing her fingers with the gel, Autumn knelt on her bed with her knees spread wide and her face resting on a pillow. 

She began to probe her tight backdoor, the sensation making her shudder and moan. Grasping the plug she removed her probing fingers and placed the point against her twitching asshole.

Looking to her side Autumn could see her reflection in her dresser mirror - her ass sticking out, her hand held over her back holding the plug poised at her tiny hole. This view fueled her desire and she pushed the plug with more force against her resisting hole. 

With a slow exhalation, her ass relaxed and the butt plug slid home. Her head and shoulders lifted off the bed as her back arched with shock at the anal invasion.

“Ummph!” Autumn groaned as her tight ass burned with the penetration and she quickly removed the dildo. She took a few calming breaths, letting her ass rest a moment before she tried again. This time, as the head of the dildo entered her resisting ass with a plop, she kept it there. The fire in her ass slowly diminished, a slow pulsing desire replacing the pain. 

She could feel her pulse beating in the ring of muscles of her sphincter, the nerve endings alive as she realized the pleasures of anal penetration. It was so much better than her fingers! 

Lowering her shoulders to the bed again she buried her face in the pillow and hollered a muffled cry of pain and pleasure as she pushed the plug a bit deeper into her willing asshole, then began pulling it very slowly out. 

The sensation in her ass as her sphincter was stretched over and over again as she moved the thickest part of the plug back and forth had her involuntarily moaning into her pillow. As an incredibly full feeling overtook her ass, her pussy’s throbbing need became apparent again. She pushed the butt plug back fully into her and reached for the huge pussy toy.

"Come here, Marcus baby, I need you!" she said to the phallus.

Retrieving the large cock, Autumn licked its suction-cup base and stuck it against the headboard of her bed, dangling there obscenely large and inviting. Covering its shaft from head to base with plenty of lube, she moved quickly around onto all fours and backed up till its huge head was nudging her hungry pussy. 

Dropping to her elbows and tilting her pelvis back she found the right angle for the huge dildo to penetrate her and began pushing herself back, forcing her abused pussy to stretch around it massive girth once again. The fat head of the beast was slowly stretching her pussy wide, by far the biggest cock she had ever taken. Never had she felt so full, the muscles of her pussy so stretched they could barely contract to grip the massive shaft.

With a grunt, she thrust herself back and forced the big head into her and once passed her tight entrance the shaft was more easily handled. Determined to find her limits, she pushed more of the big rubber cock into her willing hole, her breath coming in panted gasps as she slid further and further down her massive toy. With a strangled cry, she pushed all the way back until she could feel the balls at the end of its shaft rubbing her slit. Now impaled by Marcus's full twelve inches, Autumn let fly with a harsh groan.

“Oh fuck, Marcus, oh FUCK MEE!” she gasped as the realization of what she had just forced into her pussy dawned on her, thicker than her wrist and an entire foot long, she was skewered on the biggest cock of her life - and along with the plug shoved deep in her ass, the combination was driving her wild!

Slowly pulling forward she felt the massive cock start sliding out, her dripping hole gripping the shaft so tightly it felt like it would turn her pussy inside out as it was withdrawn. She pulled all the way out till just its huge bulbous head remained inside, she then slowly backed up again, forcing every glorious inch back inside her body till she was rubbing her throbbing clit against its balls, where she stopped for a moment to catch her breath.

As Autumn started working herself along the entire length yet again, she felt what was going to be the most massive orgasm of her life starting to build in her gut as she back and forth on the thing. Riding the entire twelve-inch shaft hard, she felt her ass cheeks hitting the wall, bumping the butt plug in her ass each time she slammed herself back onto it. Her pussy juices flowed freely down her thighs as she cried out from the brutal shafting she was experiencing.

"Fuck me Marcus, Oh God please fuck me!" she screamed as she felt the massive dildo sliding inside her incredibly-stretched pussy.

The intense pressure of her impending orgasm mounting, Autumn furiously rocked her hips up and down, forcing herself back onto the toy. She reached over to grab the silver vibe and, twisting the base fully, touched the buzzing tip to her swollen, throbbing clit. Unable to keep silent at this latest onslaught, she let out a strangled scream as her pussy went into painful spasms as her orgasm racked her body. 

Pulse after pulse of muscle contractions gripped the huge toy in her pussy as she bucked and twisted with the waves of orgasm tore through her body. As the crashing waves of her orgasm finally began to subside, her body lost all its strength and she collapsed - panting, sweaty, and drenched in her own pussy juices, onto her bed. As she did, the massive toy was ripped from her body almost painfully as she fell, causing her body to buck one last time.

Legs spread, face down, Autumn slumped in exhaustion on her bed. It was all she had the strength to do to pull the plug from her ass with a groan. She lay there on top of her sheets, her thighs sticky with her juices and her abused pussy gaping open. Autumn fell into a deep sleep of drained peace and satisfaction, her new black lover in her arms.

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments