Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Me And The Wife Get Frisky With Our New Dildo

"Date night leads to new adventures"

39
8 Comments 8
3.9k Views 3.9k
933 words 933 words

A couple of weeks after my wife and I returned from our holiday, we started to use a replica dildo of my penis we had bought more and more often. Not always, so we didn’t get bored of it, but more than we imagined we would.

Even when we started dating, we both loved to people-watch. On our first few dates, we would go for dinner, sit on the beach or the park, and watch people. Without judgment and jealousy, we would say if the person were good-looking, etc., later it was a quick “that person's a smash” or “that’s a pass” if one of us found someone attractive and the other didn’t. Guy or girl, it didn’t matter. We always had that open dialogue.

Fast forward to one of our date nights, we went to Nobu, and usually, for date nights, she goes all out with her hair, makeup, and dress. I also wear a suit and stuff; it’s our little thing. This dress that she wore was cleavage-heavy, and we both noticed right away she was getting looks now and then from people passing by (a massive turn-on for me)

While we were in line, there was a couple ahead of us, and they were both beautiful; wifey looked at the guy and quietly said, “Smash,” to which I replied, they both were. The hostess came and said, “Table for Adam,” and led them both inside.

A few minutes later, she came back and took us to our table, and while we were walking in, I noticed “Adam” blatantly staring at my wife as she was walking ahead of me. When we sat down across from them, I told her he was noticeably checking her out, but as always, when it comes to this stuff, she didn't believe me (my wife has any idea how hot she is and is aloof to the attention she gets).

After we ordered our appetizers and first round of drinks, watching her get ogled at excited me, so I wanted to have some fun. I told her if Adams's partner went to the toilet, she should pretend she was going to reception and see if he tried to get another peak at her. To my surprise, she didn’t even need any convincing, either. I told her to walk to the reception and ask something about the specials or something. She asked me how badly I wanted her to do this, to which I replied I was already semi-hard under the table just thinking about it. She said fine but had something better in mind and to let her know if/when she left the table.  

Soon enough, the woman left the table, and I promptly told my wife that she had done so; she quickly replied, “Be right back,” with a devilish smile and took her handbag with her, which I found odd. She walked straight past the reception and into the toilet. A few moments later, she walked out, and as she walked closer, I noticed that her nipples were poking out hard from her dress. She took her bra off. I couldn’t believe it.

VahioletQuen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VahioletQuen

When she walked by Adams's table, I saw her look directly at him and smile, and as she walked past, he turned around and glanced at her ass too. When she sat back at my table, she said, “Okay, yeah, so you were right.” I told her I saw her smile at him, and she started to blush and told me she was a little wet. I told her she was crazy for what she did, and it was one of the hottest sights watching her walk about with her nipples out for another man. She replied we should go home now and fuck. We didn't stay for dessert.

When we got back home, we were all over each other, I remember touching her panties before I took them off; it was drenched. After going down on her, she immediately pulled the dildo out. I told her we finally have a nickname for it and said ‘Adam’. She immediately had one of the naughtiest grins on her face and took my dick in her mouth. After about a couple of minutes, I took the dildo and stuck it on the mirror, and said to her, “Come over here and fuck Adam.” She quickly obliged and got on all fours and started bouncing off ‘Adam’ while maintaining eye contact with me. Then she instructed me to follow suit and put my cock back in her mouth, which I did immediately.

While we were doing that, I said things like, "You like fucking him," to which she loudly moaned yes. At one point, she pulled my dick out of her mouth and closed her eyes, and started to push back her big ass even harder on the dildo, I thought the mirror was going to break. She even started screaming his name while doing that and then instructed me to suck on her erect nipples while stroking my cock, still with her eyes closed. While sucking, I said, "I bet he wanted a taste of these, too."

"I would have let him have it too."

I came right away, and she followed right after. Once we were done, we were lying in bed and reflecting. She told me that was one of the biggest orgasms she's ever had, and said, "When I closed my eyes, I pictured him behind me, taking me."

It was the best foreplay sex night we have ever had.

Published 
Written by 88xouple11
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments