Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Office Buzz

"I finally found a way to turn a slow day into something sexy."

46
24 Comments 24
35.1k Views 35.1k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Famous Story
Working as a secretary wasn't exactly my dream job. I had spent four years in college working hard to earn a degree that would make me something more prestigious but, this paid the bills. A lot of people out there didn't have jobs, so I had to be grateful that I wasn't struggling. However, some days were slower than others. I often got sent home early on the days that didn't require much help.

I remember being somewhat grateful to go home early. I got to make myself dinner, have a nice bubble bath, and roll around in bed with my trusty rabbit vibrator. I had quite a few toys in my collection but this one always got the job done.

After a night of orgasmic bliss, I fell contently to sleep. Knowing the next day didn't have much on the schedule, I prepared myself for being bored and leaving the office early. When I woke up I realized I hadn't yet put my toy away from the other night and the box of other toys was laying next to my bed.

One in particular caught my eye. I noticed the soft pink straps and the connected remote. I had bought this toy a long time ago but never found myself brave enough to use it in public. It had a small penis-shaped insert that would go inside of me and tuck up against my G-spot. On the front of the toy were two little pieces of plastic that would sit on either side of my clit. This toy also had straps to hold onto my body and a wired remote. It was intended to be worn under my panties and I knew if I tucked the remote into the elastic of my stockings, it would be easy to reach.

Deciding to do it, I slid the toy into me without a struggle. I was wet enough already thinking about it. Pulling the straps up wasn't difficult and I adjusted the tightness so that the toy fit snug against my clit. I pulled on a pair of panties, deciding that going without would probably leave my skirt soaked and having a barrier was best. I slid on my stockings and carefully tucked the remote into the elastic.

To test it, I gave a short buzz and a little whimper slid past my lip. The thing was stronger than I had anticipated it to be.

I carried on dressing. A tight pencil skirt with a slit that came up just a couple inches below the top of my stockings. If I sat down it would be easy for me to reach it with just a gentle hike of my skirt. I put on a lace bra and a thin silk blouse that tucked into the skirt. I knew it would be obvious when my nipples were hard but that was part of the fun.

Heading to work was nice; I kept the toy on the lowest setting and let the bumps gently jostle it inside of me. I moaned a few times and mentally reminded myself to be careful with that at work.

When I arrived, it was easy to walk. The toy wasn't big enough to give me a problem but the sensation of walking while I was being intimately stimulated was strange.

A soft smile formed on my lips as I sat down and the toy was pressed further into me. I pushed my legs together and tried my best not to squirm.

The beginning of the morning was easy. I sat carefully at my desk and answered calls, talked to the people that came to the front desk, and sorted through emails. The toy remained on low to tease me. My pussy was soaked by the afternoon; wetness was running down the thin fabric of my stockings and the front of my panties were plastered against my shaved slit.

Though, this was about the time everyone decided it was time for lunch. I took my lunch shift on the second shift so that I could turn the phones on to the automatic answering machine while I was away.

The office fell quiet and aside from the copier or a phone ringing, I felt very much like I was alone.

LitaBrom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LitaBrom

I reached my hand down and carefully turned the vibrator up to half way. I set the remote between my legs instead of sticking it back into the elastic of my stockings.

Just as I was about to enjoy the new sensations the phone rang. I cleared my throat and carefully answered the phone. Everything I said was a little shaky and I knew my nipples were pressing firmly against the fabric of my shirt. My hips were squirming and I was struggling to pay attention so I reached down to turn the toy off. Right as I went to do that, someone approached the desk and stopped my hand movement quickly. I couldn't be fishing around between my legs while someone stood and waited for me to be off the phone.

"Have a g-good day, s-sir." My voice was shaking and the man that waited for me raised an eyebrow. When I hung up the phone I mustered all of my willpower and politely asked the man what I could do for him.

He handed me a business card and I gently took it while he told me he wanted to speak with one of the firms representatives when they had time to make a call.

"Of course," I said quietly, my voice a little less bubbly. I was threatening to spill into an orgasm in front of this man.

"Are you okay, miss?" he questioned as I shifted in my seat.

I crossed my legs and in that moment I knew I had made a mistake. The jostling pushed the switch on the remote up to the highest setting and my knuckles almost turned white from gripping the seat. My legs were pushed tightly together, which only made the sensations stronger.

"I'm fine," I lied through a clenched jaw. "Just cold." The lie would hopefully explain my hard nipples and shaky words.

He didn't seem to buy it but he turned with one eyebrow raised towards the door.

Right as his hand reached out to grab the door and leave, I broke. The orgasm hit me like a truck. My pussy clenched around the small insert, silently begging for something real to penetrate it. I desperately needed to get fucked or be stretched full. My clit was pulsating and the juices were pretty much dripping out of my needy pussy. "Fuck," I moaned, only to cover it up with a cough when the man turned to look at me again.

"Stubbed my toe," I lied in a strained voice and he left. Thank god. My body nearly collapsed onto the desk. My legs were shaking and I spread them shamelessly, reaching down and not even bothering to move my panties. I pulled the toy out as best I could and let the elastic slam it back into me. A small whimper slid through my lips and I moved my hand away in fear of getting caught.

It felt like hours, but in reality it was only a minute or two that the orgasm happened. I reached down immediately to turn the toy off once my clit started to feel oversensitive. I was breathing somewhat heavy, my pussy was pulsing and throbbing and practically begging me for more use, and my clit was exhausted. I could almost smell the sex on me when they came to tell me that I could go home.

Getting up was a struggle; my legs felt like jello. I smoothed out my skirt and carefully pulled my jacket on to cover my nipples as I left. I knew exactly what I would be doing when I got home. I needed more, badly.

The upside of the whole thing was I had now found the perfect way to make a boring day at work very exciting.

Published 
Written by desperatedamsel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments