Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Steamy Shower Leads to Squirting

"Sarah missed her husband, but she knows how to make up for lost time."

15
5 Comments 5
10.0k Views 10.0k
1.8k words 1.8k words

As she closed the door on the builders, Sarah felt a pang of excitement. This plan had taken three months to pay off. Jeff was upset that he was going to be away for their first anniversary, but Sarah was secretly ecstatic. What a perfect opportunity.

The builders she’d used had been very discrete, but Sarah was sure they’d all be wanking furiously this evening, thinking about what they’d just installed in her bedroom. If she was honest, the knowledge of that only made it better. She’d made sure to wear some semi see-through workout gear that showed off her curves when they arrived, to give them something to work with.

Jeff was due home in less than an hour, and Sarah could not wait. She started preparing her anniversary surprise, pussy already pulsing at the thought. Sarah was fully nude as she started clearing the mess from the builders. She felt wonderful naked, and she knew she looked good.  She flicked the TV over to their favourite porn website, not that she needed any more inspiration. Sarah set up the bed, released the restraints from under the mattress just in case, picked out her favourite selection sex toys, charged and ready. Sarah was already on edge; she knew she couldn’t masturbate for a third time before Jeff was home. Instead, she inserted her favourite butt plug to satisfy the craving for fullness for now.

Her phone buzzed on the side, a text from Jeff. ‘Home in 10, need anything?’

‘Only you,’ she replied quickly.

She found a post-it note and wrote, ‘Flick the switch to the left - happy anniversary x,’ stuck the note onto the mirror and surveyed the room. Content and aroused by her setup, Sarah went into the bathroom. A bang of the door and footsteps indicated Jeff was home, her heart raced.

++

At the sound of the shower and moaning from the bedroom, Jeff was instantly hard. He’d been away for a week and couldn’t wait to get his hands on Sarah’s soft skin, preferably her large breasts, or ample backside. He’d always hoped he would return home to her masturbating and replace her favourite dildo with his cock, maybe today that would come true. He made his way upstairs, just waiting to release his shaft from his under his belt.

++

She heard him coming up the stairs, she hoped he would see the note, she had left the door to the bathroom slightly ajar so she could hear him. The thought of his guttural moans was turning her on more.  She got into position as the door to the bedroom clicked open.

++

Jeff was surprised by the sight, he found porn, toys but no Sarah. The suspense made his cock throb in his pants. He took his belt off, and undid his trousers, his hand went straight to his shaft, as it always did when he thought of Sarah. He looked around the bedroom once more, she’d moved the furniture, the bed was facing the joining wall with the bathroom. He spotted the note on a new mirror and did as instructed. 

++


A small white light blinked in the corner of the bathroom mirror. This was it. Sarah knew Jeff had followed her instructions. Time to put on a show. The two way mirror she had installed meant she knew he was watching her every move, a captive audience. She was picturing him on the other side, cock in hand, jaw on floor. Sarah began to lather up, covering her breasts in slick bubbles, massaging them. She focused on her nipples, they’d been hard since lunch time. She felt them cut through the bubbles, making her dark areolas stand out against her pale skin. Jeff loved her boobs, he was almost obsessed by them, she knew his cock’s response to them.

++

Jeff turned off the porn Sarah had left on the TV, he didn’t want this image watered down. His cock throbbed and ached at the sight of her sudsy tits. He wanted to touch them, suck them, put his dick between them but he couldn’t move. Transfixed by this magical mirror she’d secretly had installed. Happy fucking anniversary. He sat on the bed, stroking his cock beneath his trousers, still waiting to be released.

++

She heard the bed creak and Jeff’s breaths deepen in the bedroom, time to turn it up a notch. Sarah placed her suction cup dildo on the shower glass. She made what she knew would be eye contact through the mirror, as she lowered her hand to find her slit. She was so slick with anticipation; she took some of her juices and coated the dildo before slowly backing onto it. The cool of the glass against her butt as she took the entire dildo in, the sensation battling against the hot water showering on her breasts and face. She braced against the glass with one hand, still massaging her breasts with the other. She wanted this cock to be Jeff’s. How much would he want to watch before he would come in and take over? She was going to cum hard either way.

++

Jeff’s dick had never longed to be inside his wife so hard, he wanted to replace that dildo, slick with juices with his own member.

++

ColllegeGirl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ColllegeGirl

Sarah opened her eyes, dildo deep inside her, to be greeted with Jeff’s cock. She took it into her mouth and groaned hard. She bounced on the dildo in time with mouth fucking Jeff. He throbbed inside her mouth and she released, not ready for this to end.


Jeff was still fully dressed, with his cock through his zip. He pulled Sarah’s wet cunt off the dildo and turned her around. He spotted the butt plug and groaned at her, "Full of surprises."

Jeff pulled her wet body close to him, grasping at her flesh like he was starved. He groped her breasts as he kissed her neck, inhaling her scent, perfume, shampoo, and her juices filled the room. One hand went down, feeling for her pussy. He circled her clit with his finger, tracing around her bud.

She pushed her ass into Jeff’s cock as he manipulated her clit. She reached round and stroked his cock, her hand still wet with her own lube. As her hand reached the base of his cock, she found the butt plug and turned on the vibrate function. She felt him shudder in delight as it pulsed against his cock, the internal vibrations just making her want to be filled more than before.

He groaned at the feeling on his cock, wanting to feel it from the inside of her, Jeff bent Sarah forward, allowing a full view of her perfect pussy, inviting him in. He placed his head at her entrance as she pushed her hips to engulf him. 

Jeff took control and pushed her forwards, bracing against her with the shower wall. He thrust into her, feeling her warm wet cunt and the vibrations of the butt plug. She moaned with delight as he pounded, pushing her against the cool of the glass, her nipples hard against it. She thrust back into him, wanting to feel his entire member inside of her, holding him against the other side, still inside of her. She pulled forward, ready to swallow his full shaft again, but he pulled back, dropping to his knees. He grabbed the suction dildo and slid it into her, spreading her legs Jeff took her clit in his mouth, sucking against her nub, flicking it with his tongue at the same time. She saw stars, unable to focus on one area of pleasure, his lips around her clit, the dildo hitting her g-spot and the butt plug filling her ass vibrating up her core. She came hard, shuddering as the contractions radiated through her pussy, into her stomach and all through her body. She was nearly convulsing as he continued, knowing she could come again and squirt. He wanted her to squirt on his cock.

He turned off the shower, picked Sarah up, dildo and butt plug still inside, and carried her to the bed. He had spotted the restraints and spread her legs and arms.

He crouched between her legs, cock in hand and kissed her thighs delicately, she writhed against his touch, needing more, deeper, harder. "I want your cock in my mouth. I want you to suck my clit while I suck your cock," Sarah demanded.

Who was Jeff to not oblige? He straddled her, clit in mouth and lowered his pelvis to her face. She took the head in her mouth and danced her tongue around his glans, up and down his shaft. She eagerly took his entire shaft into her mouth and gagged as he thrust into her throat.

Wanting to feel her pussy on his cock again, he moved positions, tightened the restraints, and removed the dildo, replacing it with his cock. Once again feeling the fullness and vibrations from the butt plug made his shaft throb within her. She arched her back and pressed her hips into his. He pounded her, wanting to be as deep within her as possible. He was going to come, he wanted to make her squirt, they caught eyes and she motioned to the selection she laid out on the side table. Her rosebud clit sucker lay there. Jeff grabbed it and move it to her, turning it on as he thrust inside her. He could feel his balls contracting as she got closer, tighter, louder, pulling against the restraints. Her orgasm building up in waves as the rose worked on her clit, he worked on her pussy and her ass was vibrating. She tensed hard against his cock, pussy pulsating around his cock as she felt him pump cum into her. Without taking a breath he used his cum to lube up the dildo once more and got back into position at her clit. He sucked and flicked and traced while she clamped her thighs around his head, squeezing him tight, he knew this meant she was close to where he wanted her, cumming in his mouth. Jeff changed the suction-based dildo for g-spot vibrator, he placed it at her lips and she begged him to put it inside her. He obliged, turned it on. Sarah melted into the bed as he pushed it against her g-spot, still working her clit with his mouth. She pulled against the restraints as she came, unable to stop her juices squirting onto Jeff’s mouth, hands, and the bed.

++

Jeff untied her legs, kissed her wet thighs and worked his way up her body. Releasing her arms they embraced and lay on the bed. He looked at his beautiful, exhausted wife, tucked her wet hair behind her ear. "Thank you for my mirror, the view looks great."

 

Published 
Written by SarahAndJeff
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments