Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Third Time's The Charm

"Public masturbation with a remote control vibrator and hotel sex"

8
1 Comment 1
6.9k Views 6.9k
723 words 723 words

Author's Notes

"True story of a fun third night with a divorced and horny MILF."

The weather was too awful to go anywhere other than the hotel next door to the restaurant. We’d been together twice before. Once, a casual drink finished off by her sucking my cock and drinking my cum in the parking lot. She knew just how to throat a cock in her fifty year old mouth and loved making my younger manhood spurt generously down her throat. My hard finger fuck served as her reward as she soaked the leather seat of my car.  
 

The second, her riding me in the back seat of my car while wearing my nipple clamps, until I came deep in her pussy. She loves to hold the cum deep inside. Knowing her hole was marked and claimed by younger dick. Having her tits in my face as she rode hard and sprayed over my shaft. Arching her large mommy tits forward as the chain and clamps swayed to the pendulum-like motion of her udders. 
 

Tonight was to be more. Tonight was the introduction to my methods and style. I brought my travel bag, the one with the toys. She would feel them all.  She had known from day one I was a Dom. She had known that while she sucked and coaxed the cum from my cock, the real fun would begin when I had her alone for hours.  Not just a quick fuck or suck in a car while she temporarily escaped from mommyhood and her young kids.  But a real session with my bindings and toys; a real session where her orgasms were mine to control and hers to beg for.  A real session where all her holes would be explored and opened in any way I saw fit.

It began with the remote controlled bullet. I masturbated her within the restaurant to two orgasms. It was lovely to watch her try to hold off when the waitress was asking for our orders. Even more so as I nudged the volume up another level and the hum of the vibrations was just apparent enough to hear if one listened closely. Her flushed face, her heavy breathing, her wide pleading eyes, her hard nipples. There was no way the waitress didn't know. And her first release was too quick behind the first step away by the waitress to not be heard. Certainly, the wet spot that remained behind in the booth would provide all the evidence our server needed after we left to know for certain what she had seen. 
 

TTIFFANY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TTIFFANY

Then we headed to the hotel. Bullet still abreast of her clit in her panties. As soon as we entered I took out the next instrument of fun. Her old friends, the clamps, that were required wearing from the moment we entered the hotel room. Next, the wand that buzzed her clit and rotated its handle deep inside her pussy. The silk rope cuffs to bind her wrists behind, while the wide pink carrot plug was locked in place in her ass after being stretched open by my finger. I restrained her and instructed her. The rules were simple. Don't cum without permission. If you do cum without permission you will be flogged. The key you see, to any sub or good girl that is with me, is that once they cross the threshold and enter my domain their body and their orgasms are mine to manipulate and control. They have their safe word just in case but absent that and hard limits, the soft boundaries are mine to push and explore to my heart's content.  

Three hours of her being mine. Orgasms too numerous to count. All but the ones in the restaurant released only upon my command. And my two cum shots, buried twice in her mommy pussy, betwixt which she throated my cock as a good girl should.

We had things to do the next morning. So went our separate ways at 1 AM. She with her sore and throbbing nipples upon tits still big enough to nurse. Back to her children to make breakfast in the morning. Tasting my cream from her pussy as she had her morning coffee. Knowing the flavor was anything but vanilla as she re-entered into her suburban mom role and with the shadowed feeling of my hand still around her throat to remind her of things to come.

 

 

Published 
Written by Fast72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments