Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Toys For Us

"A budding writer seeks views from friends about the toy experience."

16
9 Comments 9
2.6k Views 2.6k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Competition Entry: Masturbation Sex

Author's Notes

"A budding writer asks his friends to talk about their experience of toys to help win a writing competition"

It's time to enter his first writing competition. The Airbook was open and the fingers poised. The trouble was that the story was about toys, and as a bloke he didn’t really have any experience with toys. Yes, he had watched some masturbation porn where girls used them on themselves and each other, but that was it.

Small ideas ran through his head. Maybe a straight masturbation story, a straight first time story, some with a lesbian slant or even a good old fashioned Sybian tale.

Then in a flash, a naughty idea appeared. He had a lot of female friends on Lush. Why not ask them? If he won he could donate the prize to whoever gave the best answers. Yes, that might be good.

He quickly fired off a mail to all his friends - women of course - asking them to be interviewed by phone. There were three questions. Why should I give you the prize, what is the best experience you have ever had with a toy, and if you win, what will you do for me?

Everything was confidential. No Lush names would be used and he was to be the sole judge of the winner.

He poured himself a glass of cold white Sauvignon Blanc, turned on his desk lamp and started to call those who had responded. This could be a fun and long night, fun he thought.

First up was Valkyrie, who said I should give her the prize because I was her oldest Lushie and and because she had introdced me to BangBangGirl42.

Her resonse to the second question was pretty hot.

"Wow thats a difficult one. It has to be my first time. I was twenty when I bought my first vibe. It was small and fit into my bag. I only got it because a couple of my friends insisted I should. I had been single for a few months and was running out of ways to come. It was like a little silver bullet and as soon as it arrived just the thought of it made me horny.

"I had to spend all day at work thinking about it and couldn’t wait to get home and get off. I could hardly get my key in the door as I jumped inside, grabbed the package and headed upstairs to my bedroom. I threw all my clothes off apart from my panties and settled on my bed, unwrapping the parcel.

"I remember taking it out, holding it and thinking how beautiful it looked. As I held it in my left hand, I started touching my breasts and nipples, making them hard. My panties were already pretty damp from spending a day thinking about my orgasm. 

"I found the on switch and the vibe sprang into life. Oh my god, it felt so strong on my hand. What was it going to do to my clit? Gingerly I placed it on my clit but over my panties. As soon as it touched I gasped and the vibrations went right through me. Jesus, so fucking good. Slowly I started to rub my clit with it and pretty soon I was struggling to hold on. I reached down and slipped off my panties and gently placed it on my naked pussy.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck. It hit me like a tidal wave. The orgasm was so strong and so quick. It was amazing. I had to throw the vibe on the bed as my clit was so tender. All I could hear was a gentle buzzing noise next to me as I lay there recovering.

"When I had come round, I started again. I must have come four or five times that night but I really don’t remember because it was so so good."

She finished by telling me that I should just give her the prize for all the fun we had had in the past.

Ahh the lovely SouthernBelle, a gorgeous and close friend, was next. Her response was most surprising.

"My my aren’t you naughty. I know I am probably the only female you know who doesn’t do toys. I just can't get them to work for me. Okay, I take that back. I got a Hitachi Magic Wand as a gift once. But it almost burned my clit off. So I just used it on my back and neck and it was great at that. It was just an exercise in frustration getting something to work so I just pretty much gave up. The chances of it burning through the batteries before it does me any good are pretty high, so it's kind of pointless.

LeraBosto
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LeraBosto

"This chat is quite hot though - I might have to get my magic fingers out and prove how good they are."

Hentailover69 and I had known each other for a while, and we had a very good relationship, sharing all sorts of stuff. I knew she didn't have a toy but I just wanted to chat with her and have some fun.

She wanted a toy because she didn't have one and said she needed it for her well-being. She had no experieces to fall back on but had always wanted a remote so I could control it at those times of need.

Newyorkstateofmind was very open, as I would expect.

 "I have worn out my others and need a good solid replacement.

She then proceed to relate her best experience, which caused me to blush.

"I was lying in bed propped up on my pillows with my computer open and was listening to him talk. He had sent me some audio but can't remember which one. I started caressing my body, listening to his voice, then turned on my vibe and teased my nipples and then ran the toys all over my body before reaching my pussy.

"I was wet already, probably because we had just been chatting, and you had messaged me as you drove asking what I was doing. I told you how I was holding my bullet vibe on my clit with it on low, just touching the tip.

"I could feel the orgasm beginning as we typed naughty messages back and forth and at some point you pulled over in your car and called me. As you spoke, I slowly increased the speed, rubbing around my clit, tapping the tip. Soon I turned it up high and started really working my clit over. All the time I could hear your voice telling me what he was doing.

"I slipped my vibe into my pussy on high and nestled the bullet between my lips and squeezed my legs shut and that's when the first orgasm started. As I came, I would would turn the vibe down, relax and then turn it up again, cumming over and over and over again. It was a vision-altering night."

Now Diamondpussy435 was something else, in more ways than one.

"I don’t want a sex toy. My girlfriend has a tongue that is better at making me come than all the toys in all the world. Never used one and never will. I am a lesbian and my girlfriend is all I need."

Cantstayaway wanted to win so she could claim she had the biggest collection in the world. Her favourite experience was driving along Route 66 with a butterfly in her panties, flashing at all the truck drivers.

MI62 called me a naughty, naughty boy. She said she had heard so much about Lelos that it was time she threw away her white plastic '70s model saying, "There is too much tape on it now to get me off."

She added, "It was so long ago I can’t remember but I think the day it arrived I ran to my bedroom and shoved some batteries in the end and went to it. The thrill was that people at the bus stop could see what I was doing through my window. It was such a turn on." She also told me that if she won I could go round and watch her. 

Last but not least was the German Nerdybrianbox. In true style, she was straight to the point.

"What a delicious idea. I don’t have a vibe and never will have. I love my fingers. They are so yummy."

After two hours of transcribing, editing and rewriting, he finally submitted his story and settled back to decide who would win if he won. That was going to be tricky. He decided to put it in the hands of the readers and ask them to vote for the Lushie who most deserved the prize.

Readers can vote for the most deserving - only he knows who these toy tales are from.

VOTE TODAY AND VOTE EARLY

 

Published 
Written by Edward36
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments