Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What an egg can do

"Having fun with my girl"

32
17 Comments 17
22.0k Views 22.0k
1.8k words 1.8k words
This morning I woke up next to you. You were still sleeping, naked from the wild night we had yesterday. You have a white bed sheet twisted around your body, one of your breast pops out of it. Your nipple is standing out on it, hard from the fresh coldness of the morning.

As your alarm rings you wake up. I close my eyes so you don’t notice I was staring at your body. You look at me, kiss my cheek and get up. The sheets slide down your body to the ground. My eyes are drawn to you standing naked in the morning light. Quickly you walk in to the bathroom to shower.

A few moments later I hear the shower being turned on and the water running down your body. I get up too and follow you into the bathroom. I watch you washing your body in the shower. Your eyes are closed, letting the water run over your face. Quickly I join you in the shower, putting my arms around you, pressing my body against yours.

From our contact my cock awakens and starts to get hard. You press your bottom against my hardening cock. I place my hands on your breasts and start to massage them. I roll your nipples between my fingers. I know we don’t have much time since will have to go to work soon.

My cock slides between the crack of your ass. A moment later I slide it between your legs, pressing against your pussy. To guide it to your entrance you put your hand on the head of my cock. A quick push from your fingers and I feel it slide inside you.

My cock explores the inner walls of your pussy. You let out a deep moan when I start to thrust in and out of your pussy. My hands hold your hips tight, keeping your body close to mine. Your breasts are bouncing with every stroke I make. My hand finds your clit and I rub it fast. We make love standing against the wall of the shower.

While squeezing your breasts and nipples I fuck you from behind. Our motions together make us cum in a few minutes and I fill your pussy with my juices. Slowly my softening cock slides out of you and we finish the shower together.

Afterwards I dry you off and we walk back to the bedroom. You want to put your panties on but I have a surprise for you.

“Please, bend over for me,” I tell you.

I press the remote controlled egg I got you against your pussy lips. The round shape makes them split open. A firmer push makes it disappear between your lips. Gently it slides in your pussy leaving just a little cord outside. I pull up your panties and give you a little slap on the butt.

“Now you are ready for work,” I say.

At the same time I press the remote control button and you feel a little buzz inside you. It makes you blush and giggle at the same time. Quickly I turn it off again and you get dressed for work.

“I will come by the office today around lunch. You will feel it when I am there,” I say

We kiss goodbye and you leave with a blush on your cheeks. When you start the car I press the remote control once more, waving and smiling to you.

Around lunchtime I drive to your office. With my hand in my pocket holding the remote control I slowly walk in. I walk past your office and take a peek at you. The egg hasn’t left you untouched. You sit behind your computer with a blush on your cheeks. Just having the egg inside you must have kept you horny all morning. Feeling it move every time you had to walk somewhere, rubbing the inner walls of your pussy every time you shift your position. For sure there must be a wet spot in your panties.

From my hand phone I call your office number. I watch you reaching for the phone to pick it up. The moment you pick up, I press the remote control and the eggs starts to buzz inside you. On the phone I hear a gasp and a hesitation when you speak out your name. You look around for me, biting your lips not to let out another moan. I let it buzz for a few seconds and then turn it off.

“Are you ready for lunch?” I ask you on the phone.

As we sit in my car, I kiss you on the mouth and my hands run over your back.

“How was your morning?” I whisper in your ear.

“So hot, I am glad you are here,” you whisper back at me.

I start the engine and put the car in first gear. The moment I shift into first I also press the remote control with my other hand. You freeze in your chair from that vibrating feeling inside you.

What you don’t know is that the egg has got multi vibration modes. Until now I only used the first slow one on you. The moment I shift to second gear, I also set the egg to the second position. You feel the egg buzz harder inside you. You press your legs tighter together and you let out another gasp.

When I shift the car to third, I shift up the egg once more.

victorialover
Online Now!
Lush Cams
victorialover

It almost gets too much for you. Luckily for you we arrive at a traffic light and I have to shift to neutral, making me to turn off the egg as well.

The drive to the restaurant is just five minutes but there are four traffic lights on the way. For the full five minutes that egg is a treat for your pussy. Luckily for you there was no highway on the way so I didn’t have to put it to the maximum speed.

At the restaurant we order a light lunch, with a glass of wine. I tease you all the time by turning the egg on whenever the waitress asks you something. Just on the first vibration mode since I don’t want us to get caught. Together we enjoy the lunch and the wine.

“Go to the bathroom, but leave the door open,” I tell you at the end of the lunch.

The moment you get up I turn on the egg. Slowly you walk to the toilet, keeping your head up straight, not showing the pleasure that is buzzing inside you. After you taken three steps I turn the egg to mode number two and you start to walk faster. Another four steps and I press on number three. You almost fall down from the intense feeling. Luckily you can hold on to the bathroom door and slip in.

As the door closes I get up too and walk to the bathroom too. Quickly I open the door and slip in. I press on the fourth button of the remote control. I hear a loud moan coming from behind the first door. I open the door and look at you inside the toilet.

The intense vibrations made you bend down and grab the toilet seat not to fall down. When I walk in your ass is pointing out to me. I quickly close the door behind me. You try stand up again but I press you back down.

The egg is still vibrating fast inside you. Quickly I lift up your skirt, my hands fondle your fine ass, rubbing it through you panties. All this vibrating got your panties so wet that your pussy lips shine through. I pull your panties down to your knees, put my hand on your pussy and rub it hard.

My fingers run over you pussy lips, pressing one finger between them. The egg is still massaging your insides, your pussy walls, your G-spot. My finger searches for your clit and finds it instantly, sending an electric shock through your body. My hand cups your swollen pussy lips. You feel an orgasm building up inside you. Your breathing gets faster, your pussy gets even wetter. The vibration of the egg and the pressure of my finger get too much for you. You shake on your legs while your orgasm flows through your pussy.

The moment I see the first wave of your orgasm hit you I pull the egg out of you pussy and drop my pants. I slide my hard cock straight back up your pussy. This unexpected entrance off my warm hard cock sends you even further over the edge and I have to hold you not to fall down.

When you recover, I slowly slide my cock out of your sweet wet pussy.

“This is already the second time my cock's filled your pussy today. Not counting our late night love making last night,” I whisper in your ear.

To give my words strength, I push hard back in to you. All this playing with your clit has made me hot too, it won’t take me long to reach my orgasm too. I pound your pussy fast, rubbing the inner walls with my thick cock. A few strokes later my cock explodes deep inside you, filling up your pussy with my juices for the second time today.

Quickly I press the egg back inside your soaked pussy before my juices starts to leak out.

“Don’t you worry it is turned off this time,” I say to you.

I pull you up and turn you around. I give you a kiss on the mouth.

“It seems we both enjoyed that,” I whisper in your ear.

I pull down your skirt. Then I pull down your wet standard panties all the way and take some pretty white lace ones out of my pocket.

“I can’t make you wear those wet ones again, so I picked up these for you this morning,” I say to you.

Quickly you put on the new panties. They fit perfectly around your ass.

As we come out of the bathroom the waitress is staring at us. Guess we might have been a bit loud in there. We pay the bill and walk to the car. I drive you back to the office, not teasing you with the egg this time. Don’t want your new panties to get wet. When we stop at the office I hand you the remote control.

“I don’t think you will need it this afternoon but you never know,” I say to you.

“I will have more surprises when you get home from work,” I whisper to you.

I quickly kiss you goodbye.

Published 
Written by Paintmaker
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments