Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Julie and Mom's Halloween Party

"Julie and Mom throw a Halloween party again but this time make it into a swingers party."

5
1 Comment 1
31.0k Views 31.0k
5.9k words 5.9k words
Famous Story
After Klintuck and I visited mom, we went back to our place, Klintuck’s ship, and mostly just relaxed for a few days. It was getting close to Halloween so most of my attention and energy was drawn to figuring out what to do for one of my favorite holidays.

I wanted to have another Halloween party, like I had gone to with mom so many years ago, but now I wanted to host my own. I wasn’t sure as to where I was going to have it quite yet, but I figured with it being close to Halloween, I would figure out the plans for the party before deciding where to have it. With my pad of paper and some suggestions from mom and Klintuck, I slowly put together a list of brainstormed ideas for the party. Then after editing my list of what would be too expensive and what wouldn’t be as fun, I cut it down, then rearranged it again, before making a few phone calls for supplies.

It was still pretty warm out for October for this time of year so I thought if the weather stayed nice the party could partially be outside. Now I was thinking of a costume. I never liked to leave anything to the last minute so I thought now would be a good time for Klintuck, mom and me to go searching for new costumes for the party. Klintcuk was ready to go and we hopped in the car and drove to mom’s house. I had noticed I had a drop in the frequency of hallucinations, which was a good thing, but have to admit I kind of enjoyed them from time to time.

We picked mom up from her house and headed downtown. The major reason Klintuck and I were going was purely for ideas for sexy costumes for our Ocklicks. However, mom did need a costume and as such it would be fun to bring her along. I wasn’t complaining and certainly Klintuck wouldn’t be either.

Mom and I sat in the backseat while Klintuck drove us. Because he did not know the city well, I programmed my phone's GPS and he followed it without many issues. It was an adult costume shop, for those looking for a costume for more adult parties. We walked in and saw what seemed like hundreds of different costumes ranging from sexy ones you wear to bars to very naughty ones you save for very private parties. Klintuck went to the men’s section, mom and I went to the ladies section. I have to say it was nice not having to think about buying the panties online and finding a costume that matches them mostly due to my cock. However now that my body had changed so much I could just buy a costume right there in the store just as long as it was the right size.

We tried on a few different costumes from the classics like sexy cop, nurse, school girl etc to genres like zombies and fantasy including elves. It seemed as though there was a choice for all and that just made it all the more perfect place for us to be in.

We looked around a bit and, like a real man, Klintuck was the first to pick his costume. It was a sexy Cowboy outfit with a brown leather vest, matching hat and chaps. Of course no crotch but it had a “banana hammock” that the girl in me always found very sexy. Next was mom. She had a little tougher time than Klintuck picking out an outfit as she tried on several ones. First was a school girl outfit, then a french maid, but in the end she decided on something creative. It was a combination between a stripper and a sexy vampire with a long dark cape with satin tube top and short skirt made of satin and a thong with heels. In the accessories section, she even got some colored contact lenses to make her eyes glow red in the dark and fake fangs.

Lastly was my outfit. I had to take some time and figure out what exactly I wanted to do. I liked mom’s idea to combine the two she liked into one amazing idea but I still wasn’t sure what I liked. This was my first Halloween as Julie and I wanted to put some effort into it. As such I thought I’d combine two ideas like mom as well. I took a slutty nurse's outfit and combined it with a wolf girl outfit from the anime section. My outfit had furry ears and a tail with thigh high stockings, heels, garter, thong, tight latex top with a medical red cross on the front and a nurse hat that was all white.

I put it on and checked myself out in the mirror as I got mom and Klintucks opinion of my costume. We gave our opinions and overall we liked what we had chosen. Mom bought her costume while Klintuck and I pretended like we were going to think about it. We left the store and took mom home before Klintuck and I went back to his ship.

It was finally the day of the party, and we decided to have it at mom's house since she had a variety of sex toys, rooms and the stripper pole as well as a huge back yard. It also wouldn’t be very good if someone found some of Klintuck's alien technology in his house.

It was only going to be a fairly small party with some of mom’s single friends including Laci and a couple of other aliens, like Klintuck, in disguise. Since it was Halloween, I told them it was all right if they wanted to walk around the party in their true forms just as long as they kept their eyes as human as possible. I figured it was possible that people will fall for the fake antenna but the black eyes may be a little harder to convince people. Either way they said it was fine and even talked with Klintuck about what else to wear so they weren’t just naked, although honestly I wouldn’t have minded.

It was finally evening and time for the party. Klintuck and I used our Ocklicks and created our costumes. I added some makeup and changed the color of my costume to a bright pink before meeting Klintuck downstairs to leave for mom’s house. I asked about his friends but they said they were not going to show up until later which I figured considering it was still early for the party anyway.

When I got there, mom was already dressed in her costume. We had spent the last couple of days setting everything up for the party so that there was nothing left to the last minute except a few snacks and drinks for people to enjoy. We had the stripper pole downstairs and we re-arranged the furniture so that there was more space and people could sit around it. I had brought my own stereo system from home with an iPod so that we had a massive playlist of dance music. Outside, I ordered a Jacuzzi to arrive and be set up in our back yard in case anyone wanted to get out of their costumes and have a dip in the warm water.

The living room furniture was moved closer to the walls so that there was more space in the middle of the room for some adult party games. We kind of divided the room into two and set up two different party games that we had pulled off the internet. The first game was called “Role-Play Roulette” which is basically where the men and women pick a card each having a different set of role-play ideas that match up. I had to adjust some of these and posted a piece of paper on some, so that people could stay in the character of their costumes and not have to play a different role. Next was one I found on the internet and thought it would be fun to try. It was called “Super Nintendo” where two players play against each other in certain games and everyone else gets a chance to distract either player by doing something sexual such as oral sex, hand jobs or touching. The only rule was that you could not obstruct the view of the people playing the game.

I gave everything a quick check to make sure it was ready to go before helping mom and Klintuck with the snacks. Klintuck had knowledge of human food but he just had a little trouble knowing how to prepare certain foods, like salsa and alcoholic drinks, but was able to cook an amazing gourmet dinner for us previously.

A few hours later, the doorbell rang and our first guests arrived. It was mom’s friend Carol who I hadn’t seen since the night mom brought her friends over to see the stripper pole when we got it. Carol was dressed as a super model with European clothing she got from a trip she went on. It was a backless top held up by only straps with a bright silver mini skirt with matching g-string and heels.

I let Carol in and just as I was about to close the door I saw another person walking up the sidewalk. It was Laci, but her figured had changed a little since I had seen her last. It seemed as though she had some work done on her breasts, as they had grown to a DD cup and gained a bit of a jiggle in her ass.

Laci had always been a bit of a tom-boy, but her body always showed something much different. She was all woman, and the type of girl some would say was a lesbian, others would say she was a gift from god. I had always seen her more like the big sister type as she babysat me when I was little. She was pretty creative with her costume. She had always been a big fan of baseball and played it as often as she could. As such her costume was a cut off almost jersey looking top with the logo of her favorite team on it, tight matching booty shorts with suspenders connecting them to the thigh high stockings going down to a normal pair of running shoes. Just to go that extra mile, she then put a little black stripe under each eye, got a baseball cap of her favorite team and a bat to complete her costume.

I have to say I was impressed as overall her costume looked home-made and very well done.

“Hey there, I’m Laci. I came for the party. What’s your name?” she said obviously not recognizing me either.

“Ha ha don’t worry Laci I know who you are, It’s me, Missy. I just went through a few… changes, and now I look like this,” I said with a smile.

At first Laci was shocked as it seemed I completely blew her mind with the fact that the boy she used to know was now a full figured woman standing right in front of her. This was followed by a hug as Laci leapt at me, I guess she was happy to see me and I have to say the feeling was mutual. I hadn’t seen her for longer than I had seen mom. We talked a bit as I let her in and closed the door behind her. We all went to the kitchen and made a few drinks to go with our snacks as we waited for more to show up. In the meantime, I introduced Klintuck to everyone, keeping the part out where he was from outer-space.

Surprisingly enough, despite Klintuck's massive stature, he was the first one to get drunk. I guess alcohol isn’t available on their planet. He had mentioned something about similar things on his planet, but we kind of got sidetracked when we realized that we forgot to put the top on the blender before turning it on when making margaritas.

About an hour later, the doorbell rang again. This time Klintuck answered the door because he knew it was his friends that he invited to the party. When they came in, they all introduced themselves by using either a normal name like “Eric” or something that sounded more European. They all came as their true forms with normal eyes like I had talked to Klintuck about but in normal clothing. He explained that they wanted to finish their costumes by changing here. Klintuck escorted them to the bathroom upstairs where they could change and left us girls to talk.

It wasn’t long when they came back down, all of them had a similar theme going where they were all male underwear models. Each of them looked incredibly erotic with massive bulges in their pants. Mom came closer to me and whispered in my ear.

“I love your new friends but I think I’ll see if I can drink some of Klintucks fluids,” she said teasingly referencing her stripper/vampire costume.

“Not before he lifts my tail and gives this puppy-nurse her anal exam!” I giggled back.

We all started to mingle and after we each had a couple drinks, it was time to start the party. Seeing as though most of us were new to each other, I thought it would be best to start out the evening with our ice breaker games. Mom and I lead the party to the living room and we started to introduce the two games we had set out before letting everyone choose what they liked. I was happy to see that Klintuck and one of his alien friends “Eric” came to join us. I was also glad to see Laci came to join my game as well. We had always had fun playing games together but this time it would be more adult.

As such we sat down and drew numbers of who would be playing first. Luckily, Klintuck picked the first number and he would be playing against Laci in some racing game. Once the game started, Eric and I went to work with our partners. Eric started by slowly teasing Laci’s body and feeling along her tits, her hips, thighs and over her ass. I could tell she was really starting to like it. I on the other hand started to rub Klintucks bulge as I felt him get really hard. As soon as he was ready, I whispered in his ear to slowly make his Ocklick move with my fingers like I was opening his pants.

He agreed with it and slowly released his throbbing cock. I looked over to Laci and Eric as he was already fingering Laci’s wet pussy. I could tell it was getting harder for Laci to concentrate little by little so I had to hurry up. As such, I gobbled Klintucks cock into my mouth and started to suck on him as hard as I could. Sucking my cheeks in as I lapped my tongue with long strokes along his shaft and swirling around his tip. Next I moved to his balls, sucking and licking each one as I stroked his massive cock. I continued this as hard and as fast as I could but speedy blowjobs had never been my forte.

After a little while, I heard Laci scream as I lifted my head up and looked over to find her on her back, legs in the air and Eric between her legs. She had crashed the car she was driving in the game and Klintuck had crossed the finish line. So according to the rules, Klintuck had beaten Laci but Eric beat me. Overall that was okay with me as it was just the icebreaker.

The game may have been over, but the fun was just beginning. Klintuck slowly stroked my hair and I kept a tight grasp around his shaft as he told me how he wanted me to continue. He smiled at me and I smiled back before I slowly took him back in my mouth and bobbed up and down on his cock. Eric had sat down next to Klintuck as Laci started blowing Eric.

I started to bob up and down a little faster, making sure to caress his cock with my tongue. I then relaxed my throat as I took him down as far as I could, swallowing to squeeze it tight and pull it down a little deeper. I looked up at Klintuck who had a big smile on his face. He put his hand on my head and guided me as I started to bob the full length of his cock, taking as far as I could down into my throat over and over again.

He pulled me up as I took a deep gasp for air and rubbed his hand over my mouth to wipe the saliva and precum. That’s when he kissed me tenderly, running his hands over my body and down to my top as he made a specific movement I did not see. This made my top open and my tits fall out and be exposed.

We looked over to Laci who was now gagging on Eric’s cock. She could not take it as far as I could but that was partially due to the help of my Ocklick. Eric on the other hand looked like he was enjoying himself.

AlliyeGlow
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlliyeGlow

I’m guessing he was the more sadistic type like some dom’s on our planet. That’s when he pulled Laci up for breath. At first I thought he was being too rough with her, but the smile on her face with the giggling assured me that she liked it.

The whole time I was stroking Klintuck's dick, making sure at no point did he lose that pleasurable feeling while I was distracted. I loved how hot this feeling was, stroking Klintucks big huge cock while Laci and another well hung space man had sex right next to us. I never wanted a night like this to end.

I could see Klintuck was starting to reach his limit, so I thought it would be best to finish it up and enjoy the rest of the party. With my tits now exposed, I wrapped them around the base and higher of his cock. I licked up his shaft as I squeezed my breasts together, slowly working up and down and giving him the kind of titty fuck only a shemale can provide. Faster and faster I started using my hip and leg muscles to bounce up and down, taking the head into my mouth and swirling my tongue around.

Just then Klintuck moaned, groaned and held my head in place as his body tensed up and released into my mouth. Gush after gush, his hot thick cream flowed into my soft warm mouth as his essence clouded my head and once again made me woozy. My body had already been burning with excitement and my panties were soaked from my anal love juice. However, the moment Klintuck came and I tasted his essence, a pulse ran through my body as it jumped and tightened before I my own orgasm erupted.

I gave a loud moan and felt my tiny clit-dick explode and soak the front of my G-string, making my thighs all sticky. I pulled back just as the last few shots of Klintuck's seed shot all over my tits leaving a fair amount of “Samples” all over the top portion of my nurse uniform.

I lay back panting, burning hot and partially exhausted from my own orgasm as I looked over to Laci and Eric. That’s when Eric finished up and let loose his own orgasm into Laci’s mouth. Since Laci never experienced something like this before I knew she would be in for a surprise as I saw her fall back onto the floor. Her eyes rolled back into her head and her body quaked as she screamed with a squirting orgasm on the floor. This happened three times in a row before she passed out on the floor in front of us.

Eric smiled proudly as he got up and took a quick look around before covering his cock back up with his Ocklick. Then Eric picked up Laci to get her off the floor. I was very happy to see his kindness about how he didn’t want Laci to just sleep there on the cold floor and put her on the couch. That is when I noticed as well that the only ones left in the room were the four of us. I sent Klintuck to grab Laci a thin blanket to cover up with as I found a nearby pillow for her head. I decided to take this opportunity to look around a little to see where our other party guests had gone.

My first stop was outside with the Jacuzzi. I wasn’t completely surprised to see Eric had gone straight for the Jacuzzi after he was finished with Laci. I never minded a good soak after an orgasm as well and since my transformation, I just loved warm water all the more. I gave Eric a wave before heading back in and down the stairs to the basement. As I got closer, I heard music playing and knew that is where it was.

The first thing I noticed was mom dancing around the stripper pole like a professional. She always did love to dance and since she got the pole it had been part of her exercise routine. Alejandro (as the other of Klintuck's friends chose to be called) was sitting in a front row seat with a drink in his hand and enjoying the show. I decided to take a seat and enjoy the show as well and Klintuck followed soon after me. Now mom had an actual audience, and I could tell she enjoyed it all the more. The show was very erotic, I could tell the boys were getting hard in their pants so I gave both of them a little rub just for a tease.

Eventually Alejandro took out his big cock and let it just stand erect with it's magnificent ten inches tall and rose red tip. I could see mom’s pussy starting to drool its love juices as she rubbed it against the pole. By now mom was only in her g-string and cape as she slowly crawled closer to Alejandro. She took off her cape, and threw it to me as she slowly stepped off the stage and straddled her own space lover. Slowly grinding her juicy cunt against his cock, she started to kiss him, and make out with him right there without words.

Overall the pheromones were starting to get to me as well. I was soaking wet in my own costume and Klintuck was raring to go again. I whispered into his ear asking if he wanted me to dance to, but instead he insisted we give mom and Alejandro some privacy. With that, Klintuck got up in front of me and picked me up in his arms before carrying me upstairs. That is when I heard mom moaning again as she straddled her “European” lover. I did not see exactly what had happened but from what had I seen, mom had only sat on Alejandro's lap. I could not see them but from the giggling and noises I heard, I know they were about to have their own fun.

As we reached the top, I heard another voice moaning as well. We made it around the corner just as we saw Laci bent over with her knees on the cushion of the couch and getting fucked by Eric. Laci was crying out, almost screaming in pleasure with a big smile on her face and her clothes in complete disarray on the floor around them. By how wet the couch looked, I could tell Laci already had more than one orgasm and Eric was still going strong. I giggled as I felt my own juices start to burn between my thighs and I started to rub Klintuck's massive bulge until his cock was free and I could stroke him. I whispered into his ear a begging plea for him to make me feel as good as Laci and Mom.

Klintuck just smiled as he leaned down and kissed my chest and licked my nipples. The tease drove me crazy, and each step up the stairs felt like an eternity.

When we had finally reached my room, I was panting, completely flushed with heat as I had completely shed my clothes leaving only the g-string left. It seems as my lust had a mind of its own and caused my Ocklick to subside without me knowing. Klintuck dropped me onto the bed, almost tossing me as I bounced there like a woman being taken by her lover. I could feel my breasts bounce as I hit the bed, and I could tell Klintuck was watching them with excitement. His gaze burned over my body as I grabbed them, tweaking my nipples and reaching down to make my g-string vanish back into the tramp stamp tattoo I used to shower with.

I slowly parted my legs and lifted them up, squeezing my tits together and presenting my gift to my god of a man. That’s when Klintuck crawled onto the bed, his cock now free and bouncing side to side as my lustful gaze watched it in hunger. He slowly crawled on top of me as I felt his cock come to rest over my abdomen, his body between my legs with one wrapped around him. I could feel his strong manly hands travel from my shoulders and down the sides of my body, causing me to quiver the further he went until he stopped on my hip. Slowly, he then moved around to the back as he gripped my ass tightly with both hands and pulled me closer. I gave a light moan as he took one of my nipples into his mouth and suckled it gently while casually slipping a finger into my treasure box. He wiggled it around a little then pulled it out, moving away from me and sitting up onto his knees, showing me his fingers in the dim light.

“Hmm, I see you have been ready for this for a while haven’t you cutie?” he said smiling as he played with my juices on his fingers.

I looked up and saw how my ass-pussy was like a flood that coated his fingers to the point he could connect them with a fine liquid trail just by touching his fingers together.

“Please, I want it!” I begged, running my hands down between my legs as I casually slipped two fingers into my ass and moved them around trying to satisfy my tingling.

He slowly caressed my thighs, moving under as he again grabbed my ass to pull me closer. I took my hands away from my ass and grabbed onto his cock. I could feel the warmth of his shaft radiate as I slowly stroked him, letting those strong pheromones escape and drive me even wilder. Just then I felt him grow more and more, widening only slightly but lengthening a fair bit. It wasn’t an accurate measurement, but I would say his cock had become about 10 inches long and half as thick as a beer can.

I guided his cock down to my warm and dripping opening, slowly rubbing his head on it. I bit my lower lip and shivered while at the same time Klintuck took hold of under my knees and slowly pushed until his head was inside me. I arched my back and gripped the sheets tight, moaning wildly as I rolled my hips and gushed my juices sucking Klintuck’s cock in like a vacuum cleaner. I curled my toes and wiggled my ass as Klintuck pushed his cock deeper and deeper, until his lemon sized balls were pressed against my ass cheeks.

I always loved when he filled me so deep, it felt so warm and so good. Every time I made love with Klintuck, it was as if we had truly become one. Not just some need to relieve ourselves or have sex, but a true desire for each other.

I started to feel Klintuck start to move his cock in and out a little faster, grunting as he felt my ass squeeze and coil around him again and again. Once I was finally had gotten acquainted to his new size, he pulled out long enough for me to flip over onto all fours. I spread my legs wide and twerked a little as I giggled, making him laugh a little too as he stroked my ass with his big hands.

He gave my ass a playful slap before parting my cheeks and pushing his cock back into my soft warm hole, but with a little more force this time. He started to move faster and harder, long strokes in and out of me as I felt his balls lightly tap against my taint. I relaxed my ass but found it difficult to see straight with the wave after wave of pleasure flowing through my sensitive body. I started to rock back and forth, meeting Klintuck’s thrusts as I closed my eyes and moaned a little louder. I could hear Klintuck start to grunt more and more each time he was balls deep inside me. I sat up and pressed my body back into his with my back still arched. He reached around me and grabbed my tits, holding them tight and slowly pinching my nipples and rolling them between his fingers. I moaned louder, heavier, shaking my ass like a whore and grinding on his cock as hard as I could. Klintuck’s hand moved from my breasts, down my body and back up again until he was caressing my face and holding me tight.

He gave a gentle bite on my ear before whispering into it: “Here is something new I thought you would enjoy,”he said giving my ass another smack.

Just then I felt a rumble that started low but then exploded into a wild frenzy inside me. It was Klintuck`s cock vibrating like a jackhammer inside me. In that instant it took my breath away. My eyes were wide open but I couldn’t see anything at all. That’s when my first orgasm let loose and my body tightened as I let out a loud scream and shot out my sissy juice onto the bed.

``I see you like my little trick. I saw how you reacted to the hallucination, and how you were moaning about the vibration, so I thought I`d try this with you cutie. I`m glad you like it,” Klintuck whispered into my ear and stirring his cock around inside my still sensitive insides.

I fell forward again, grasping the head board as Klintuck pushed me up against it like he had mom previously in my old home. He gave my dick-clit a good rub with his fingertips before leaning back and really starting to pound my honey pot as hard as he could. By now, I was starting to sweat as my body was dripping with the heat I felt. We continued this position for a while before again I turned over, but this time Klintuck got in closer to me and placed a pillow under my lower back. He lifted up my legs and ass so I was propped up by the pillow just enough so that I could rest comfortable on it and my hungry hole would be free in the air. Klintuck got in close, pressing his cock into my hole and did a swaying motion as he leaned in an out moving his cock with it. This was very comfortable, yet he was able to reach so deep inside me.

Again, I started to feel as if my body was going numb and the vibration had never stopped. I felt the rumble hit my most sensitive spots over and over again, finding myself on the brink of bliss yet again. I screamed out in orgasm as Klintuck quickly pulled me in close, kissed me, and gave my ass a hard slap sending me over the edge and orgasm once again.

Now I was panting, but I hadn’t quite had enough. I gently pushed Klintuck, telling him to lay on his back on my bed and that is exactly what he did. Slowly I maneuvered myself on top of him so I had his cock all the way inside me and started to move my hips in small circles. By now the vibration had stopped, and I was very glad. I couldn’t take any more of it as that sent me over the edge too quickly for me to be able to satisfy Klintuck properly. However, it did give me an idea.

I smiled devilishly at Klintuck and started to ride him harder. I bounced up and down taking a good portion of his big cock in and out of my ass as my juices flowed down his shaft and balls. I leaned back opening my legs wide and letting my dick-clit flap as I bounced and ground hard, squeezing his shaft as tight as I could. Next I closed my eyes, concentrating on my Ocklick again as I used it to make my insides vibrate now, turning the tides on Mr. Orgasm Tsunami. I started it low, but quickly turned up the speed, at the same time I didn’t think the vibration could feel good to me to but it did. I started to grunt and scream in pleasure, but at the same time Klintuck was grunting harder so at least my plan was working, but I needing one more push.

 Giving him that extra push is exactly what I did. I again concentrated on my Ocklick, extending my finger as long as I could to penetrate Klintuck's ass and finding his P-spot. Rubbing it as hard as I could and pressing his love button as much as he presses mine until we finally orgasmed together. Feeling as his thick hot load shot deeply into my ass-pussy’s chambers could hold it. I quivered at now my third orgasm of the night had left me tired. I fell back onto the bed and looked over at Klintuck who looked equally as tired. He crawled closer to me and put his arm around me as he spoke.

“That was marvelous Julie, you are coming along well with your Ocklick. I’m very proud of you,” he said kissing my lips and smiling before continuing.

“Do you think puppy-nurse Julie passed her rectal exam?”

“Only the first one, and now is my oral exam,” I teased and giggled.

“Mmmm lovely, it’s a good thing we have all night then.” Klintuck smiled.

“Yes, now come here my sexy cowboy. Puppy-nurse Julie wants another ride!” I giggled, pulling him closer.

To be continued.

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments