Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A dream in Jamaica

"oh My God, you've got Stockings on"

21
6 Comments 6
9.2k Views 9.2k
790 words 790 words


Katie draped both arms over his shoulders and kissed his neck as they moved slowly in time to the music. “This is beautiful,” she said softly. “I love it.”

“Well only the best is good enough for my girl.” he smiled. He ran both hands down over her back and caressed the curves of her sexy little bottom as she pressed herself against him.

"My girl," she said with a smile. "I like the sound of that."

"Since that night we chatted on facebook, I've always thought of you as my girl."

“You’re thinking rude thoughts about me aren’t you?” she giggled and licked his ear."I can feel your cock getting hard.”

"Sorry, I can't help it."

"Can we go now, I'm falling asleep on my feet."

They walked arm in arm along the long, beautiful beachfront Katie admiring the stunning vista and chatting amicably.

"Was it really bad?" Errol asked, and she shuddered.

"You've got no idea," she said, "Even when I went to the shop, he accused me of meeting someone, he even timed me. I couldn't have any male friends at all, not one."

"Jesus!"

"When he finds out I've left him for a black man, he'll go mental."

"You don't have to sleep with me, you know."

Katie stopped in her tracks.

"What?"

"I don't want you to feel you have to sleep with me."

"Errol, remember when we were at school together?"

"Yeah."

"And you thought I didn't like you."

"Yeah."

"All you had to do was snap your fingers, I'd have taken my panties off  for you in a split second."

"Really?"

"Yes really."

His smile would have lit the town up, he walked on humming to himself and snapping his fingers in time to the music he was making.

"You bastard." she laughed and reached up under her dress to pull the ties of her thong.

Errol was helpless with laughter as he accepted the tiny garment and held it to his nose theatrically. "I'll do the rest," was all he said, Once inside his house he took her into his arms and kissed her, she responded immediately by wrapping her arms round his neck and snaking her tongue into his mouth.

"Bed," she muttered softly. "I've waited six years for this, don't make me wait any longer."

Paola_Cortes
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Paola_Cortes

"So have I," he said and unfastened the zip of her dress allowing it to pool at her feet.

"Oh my God," he said, "You've got stockings on."

"You said on Facebook that you like them."

"Oh fuck, I love them."

Dropping to his knees he kissed her stomach, she gasped, no one had ever done this before, surely he wasn't going to . . . . .

His mouth travelled downwards, the scent of her cunt inflaming him, then his tongue touched the very top of her fragrant slit. She squealed and made as if to push him away, but at that very moment, he found her clitoris and his tongue licking it sent her into a frenzy.

She gripped his hair and pushed her groin into his face, she was in ecstasy, she felt his hands on her buttocks, his fingers between them, holding her while probing and she felt herself slipping down to the floor.

Without realising it, she went into the sixty-nine position and found herself sucking his beautiful black cock, not just sucking it, she was slobbering over it, she'd never seen anything so utterly beautiful.

Like her it was completely hairless, even his balls were free of it, she'd never known such pleasure, her cunt felt like it was being caressed by a smooth velvet glove, a glove that went deeper inside her than anything had before.

She realised she was squealing, but she couldn't stop, she didn't want to stop.

she wanted the feeling to go on forever.

"I need to fuck you," he said almost inaudibly, "Katie, Don't make me cum yet darling."

With one last swipe of his cock, she let go of him and quickly leapt up onto the bed, her legs opened of their own accord as she accepted him. He didn't fuck her in spite of his words, he made love to her, she was aware of him sliding into her, aware of tasting herself on his lips and very much aware of the words of love he spoke to her.

She just lay there, her arms and legs wrapped tightly around his hard, muscular body determined never to let him go.

"Fuck me, Errol," she urged him, "Fuck me, darling, shag me hard baby, make me fucking scream."

He felt her vaginal muscles squeezing him desperate for his seed, he heard her asking him to make her pregnant, and he came like never before.

 

 

Published 
Written by davedax97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments