Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Journey of Surrender: The Unforgettable Birthday Surprise That Pushed Boundaries

"An unforgettable birthday surprise takes Rene on a daring adventure of passion and relinquished control"

6
3 Comments 3
1.7k Views 1.7k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"Just remember what is good for her, can be good for you"

The idea of giving up total control was the ultimate birthday present for Rene. She kissed her husband goodbye, savoring the taste of his lips, and assured him that she would be back in the morning. The anticipation of her "night out with the girls" filled her with excitement as she got dressed. She contemplated various outfit choices but ultimately settled on a simple dress and heels, exactly as she had been instructed. It was a departure from her lover Julian's usual preference for elaborate lingerie and stockings, but she welcomed the change, relishing in the mystery it created.

Her girlfriend arrived to pick her up, following her instructions to the letter, and they drove to Mercy, a charming wine bar in Addison. The atmosphere was inviting, and Rene was ready to immerse herself in the night ahead. As they reached the bar, her girlfriend pulled her into a passionate kiss, igniting a fire within her that made her body tingle with desire.

As her girlfriend drove away, Rene noticed a van pulling up next to her. Before she could utter a word or scream for help, two figures dressed in black swiftly reached out and seized her. Panic surged through her veins as she was forcefully taken inside the van, her hands cuffed behind her back, and her mouth sealed shut with tape. Confusion mixed with anger as she wondered what the hell was happening.

Gradually, her eyes adjusted to the dim lighting inside the van, revealing Julian sitting across from her. Her emotions shifted once again, now a concoction of surprise and curiosity. He spoke, his voice filled with anticipation, "Happy Birthday, babe. I have the ultimate birthday surprise planned for you. If you can be a good girl and refrain from screaming, I have a glass of champagne here for you."

Nodding in acknowledgment, Rene watched as Julian removed the tape from her mouth, the slight sting reminding her of the unusual circumstances. Without wasting any time, he poured champagne into her mouth, which she dutifully swallowed, unable to speak a word.

Julian continued, his words enveloping her in a mixture of excitement and trepidation, "Rene, it's your birthday, and I want it to be an unforgettable experience. Tonight, you are the center of attention at the birthday party I've arranged for you. Remember, if at any point you want it to end, just say the word 'Canary.' Do you understand?"

Rene nodded again, her heart pounding in her chest as a pair of hands blindfolded her, plunging her into a world of darkness. At the same time, more champagne was poured into her mouth, the effervescent liquid momentarily distracting her from the unknown that lay ahead. The van came to a halt, and Julian instructed her to follow his guidance, promising an incredible night. With the handcuffs removed, Julian gently took her hand, and together they stepped out into the cool night air.

They entered a building, and Rene could hear murmuring voices and catch the scent of cigar smoke. Julian began to undress her, removing her dress and lingerie, leaving her standing there naked in the foyer. Though she couldn't see, she could sense the eyes of those around her fixated on her exposed form. Julian's voice broke through the silence, instructing her to let her guide assist her in joining the party.

Guided by unseen hands, Rene was led into a room where the aroma of cigar smoke grew stronger. She was carefully seated on the edge of a large mahogany coffee table, her arms bound to her sides, and her legs spread and tied to the table. The angle positioned her in a way that her head dangled over the edge, making her mouth as accessible as the rest of her.

The room remained hushed as voices grew nearer, and Rene could feel the anticipation building within her. Time seemed to stretch, yet no one spoke directly to her or about her. She sensed people moving close by, the chill of glasses being placed near her, and occasionally the touch of clothing brushing against her legs as they passed by.

As she lay there, her mind wandered, conjuring images of the men whose voices she could hear. They conversed about matters of real estate, stocks, and golfing, their words blending into a symphony that heightened the air of erotic tension. Amidst the thickening smoke, she felt the presence of someone sitting close, their gaze fixated on her vulnerable state.

EmmaAriza
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaAriza

A glass was set between her legs, the coldness against her thigh making her shiver. After a few moments, it was shifted to her other thigh, followed by the warmth of a hand. The pattern repeated, the glass gradually making its way up to her throbbing core. This time, it lingered, intensifying her desire until she thought she couldn't bear it any longer. Just when she reached her limit, the glass was replaced by a warm hand, further fueling the fire within her.

The voices around the room continued their conversations, oblivious to the intimate encounter taking place. The hand, now exploring her most intimate parts, began a slow and deliberate assault. One finger dipped between her lips, teasing her clit with gentle pressure. Unbeknownst to her, a soft moan escaped her lips, altering the dynamics of the room.

Sensing the shift in her responses, Rene found herself being repositioned so that her head hung off the table's edge. She obediently opened her mouth, waiting expectantly. The moment she felt the first touch of a cock against her lips, a finger slipped inside her, enhancing the sensations coursing through her body. With every thrust into her mouth, the finger mirrored the rhythm, heightening her pleasure until two more fingers joined in, stretching her at both ends.

Her nipples were twisted and pulled by the person whose cock plunged into her mouth, their forceful thrusts causing his balls to bounce against her forehead. As the intensity increased, she knew he was on the brink of climax. She fought to block out the sensations in her pussy, now occupied by a mouth and tongue that eagerly explored her folds. The relentless licking, encircling her clit and slipping inside her, pushed her to the edge.

Hands grabbed her hair, holding her head still as the man deepened his thrusts, pouring his essence down her throat. She swallowed quickly, avoiding any mishaps that could disrupt the moment. As abruptly as it began, it ended, leaving her breathless and panting, her senses overwhelmed.

As the evening progressed, Rene found herself being used in various ways. At one point, her limbs were released, and she was hoisted onto her knees, her ass raised high in the air. Hands guided her back and forth, simultaneously thrusting into her pussy and her ass, while a cock filled her mouth, thrusting deep into her throat. She lost track of time, unaware of how many people had indulged in the pleasures her body had to offer.

Finally, a hand pressed her down onto the table, leaving her there, her body tingling and her mind floating in a hazy bliss. The noise in the room faded, the smoke dissipating, and she felt a gentle sense of calm. Her mind began to wander as her body relaxed, contemplating the surreal experience she had just undergone. She knew she couldn't remove the blindfold until given permission, a rule she would respect.

Just as she was on the verge of surrendering to sleep, she felt a hand caress her thigh, slowly making its way up. A soft moan escaped her lips as she instinctively opened her legs, only to be met with Julian's voice. The blindfold was carefully removed, revealing her lover standing before her. Tenderly, he scooped her up and carried her to bed, laying her down gently.

With one swift motion, Julian spread her legs apart and entered her with a single thrust, burying himself deeply within her pulsating core. Rene's body ignited with pleasure as she felt every ridge and vein of his cock, each movement sending ripples of ecstasy throughout her being. Their bodies moved in perfect harmony as they reached the peak of pleasure together, culminating in an explosive release as Julian climaxed, filling her with his warmth.

The next morning, Rene awoke with a sense of wonderment. She decided to venture back into the room where the intense evening had unfolded. To her surprise, there was no lingering scent of cigars, and everything appeared as it had the night before they had left the house. Doubt began to creep into her mind, and she questioned whether it had all been a vivid dream, a concoction of her deepest desires and fantasies.

Published 
Written by playfunintx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments