Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Little Bit Of Romance

4
1 Comment 1
2.9k Views 2.9k
844 words 844 words

I had so many mixed feelings about my current date. We've only been dating for a month or so, and I was already craving for his touch with each passing day we didn't see each other. I was meeting his relatives and friends for the first time, and things were progressing faster than I anticipated. I was falling hard for him, and it was frankly, really scary. After a long day, he was driving me to his place to spend the night. Once he parked the car, he placed his finger on my chin and leaned in for a kiss.

"Take your fucking panties off," he whispered as he was grinning. I looked up at the windows of his house. I thought we were going to fuck inside, not out here.

"I said to take your panties off. I've been hard all day."

He knew it turned me on talking to me like that. I took my time getting out of my stockings and underwear so that I wasn't wearing anything underneath. He opened the car door and told me to grab my stuff. I sighed thinking he was going to get me off in the car. I knew the dress covered me down there, but I felt self-conscious. He was such a tease.

The lights were off, and we walked to the living room. I was ready to get him in the bedroom, but he pulled me over to the couch gently. He pulled my bags to the floor and brought my face up to kiss him. "Stick your tongue out for me," he whispered. And I felt his tongue lick mine, and he ever so slightly bit my tongue as he pulled away. His hands moved over my pussy, and I let out a whimper as he rubbed over my clit.

"Holy shit, you're wet," he said with that irresistible grin on his face. He sat on the couch and unzipped his pants. I watched his dick pop out. "Do you want to ride me, baby?"

There was something about going on top of him still wearing a dress on a living room couch that made me feel flustered. The lights were off, and I had no clue if his parents would get home anytime soon. As I went on the couch and let him enter me, we both let out a small moan. It felt so good. It was hard to keep the moans to a minimum. He slowly fucked me and I felt myself get wetter hearing him moan. He rolled his eyes back and moaned a little louder than usual. If I wasn't so shy with talking during sex, I would've asked him if that felt good.

GoddessOfLustTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GoddessOfLustTS

I moved a little faster before he said, "I thought you wanted to try a little slower," and so I tried to stop myself from moving too much. He took my face in his hands to kiss me slowly before moving his tongue against my neck. "God, you're so beautiful."

I could never get used to anything he said to me. I hugged him close as he ground his dick backward and forward. "Shit, it feels so good," I whispered in his ear. Maybe it was the alcohol from earlier that day. Maybe it was the fact that he was usually much more aggressive in bed, which was just as hot. But, I felt myself choking up as I held him. 

"Alice, are you happy dating me?"

"Yeah." My voice cracked.

"Yeah?" I felt his dick get harder. I didn't need to ask him that question.

"Shit, let's go upstairs."

I got off him, grabbed the stuff all over the floor, and rushed upstairs. I dropped my stuff, spread my legs out on his bed, and he didn't hesitate to ram that dick inside.

"I thought you wanted to try to slow down," he said.

"I'm so close to cumming though," I said almost begging.

But he kept fucking me slowly, in and out, as I struggled to take my dress off. He pinched my nipples gently, and I squealed at how sensitive they were.

"Where do you want me to cum, beautiful?"

"All over my face."

And out of nowhere, he pounded me harder and harder, and I was suddenly screaming from pleasure. He stuck two fingers in my mouth, and I closed my mouth trying desperately to quiet down. I pulled his bedsheets close to me, almost crying from all the sensations. He pulled out then, and I closed my eyes as I heard him let out his sexy moans. I felt his hot cum across my face, and I opened my mouth so he could stick his dick in my mouth.

He threw a towel on my face and jumped on the bed beside me. After I wiped the cum off, I looked over at him.

I wondered how lucky I was.

"Come over here and cuddle with me." He was looking at me as if he was thinking the same thing. Or, at least it felt that way.

 

Published 
Written by cutelilazn123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments