Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A True Tale From My Travels. The Conclusion.

8
3 Comments 3
3.1k Views 3.1k
1.6k words 1.6k words

As the days passed, I looked forward to Tonya's nightly visit and my fucking her in front of the large vanity mirror. More than once, I tried to get her to spend the night as I hated to think of her driving home in the early morning hours, but she always refused.

"Now you know that everyone looks like hell when they first get up. Well, I look ten times worse," she would tell me. "Seeing me the first thing in the morning would ruin your day."

Soon Christmas Eve was a week away and I was a little depressed. As much as I looked forward to spending the holidays with my family and friends, I was saddened by the knowledge that my time with Tonya would come to an end.

When she questioned me about my mood during her visit to the mall, I admitted what was bothering me.

"We both knew that this day was coming did we not?" she asked.

"Yes," was all I could say.

"Well we still have a few more nights together and I have something planned," she informed me in a soft voice.

"What kind of something?" I asked and proceeded to question her further but she would not answer.

"I'll see you later," she said as she stood up and walked away.

The last two hours seemed to drag by and my heart wasn't in my performances, it was back in my motel waiting for Tonya to arrive.

Finally, the last show of the evening was over and I literally flew out of the mall and back to my motel. I quickly showered and after drying off I donned the posing suit that Tonya had given me and covered it with my long black bathrobe. The knock at my door came about an hour later and I flew across the room to admit her.

Now, normally she headed straight for the vanity after she removed her coat, today however she stopped and took a seat at the small table. She didn't say anything until I joined her.

"Now don't get me wrong, there is nothing the matter with screwing me in front of the mirror. However my legs get sore from keeping my balance in their high heels," Tonya admitted.

"So what do you propose?" I asked.

"Tonight we do it on the bed and you get on top," she said with a smile as she stood up and beckoned me to do the same.

"Now, I want you to undress me as you would any other girl," Tonya said softly.

This surprised me as normally, she enjoyed stripping for me. So with trembling fingers, I undid the small buttons of her blouse which was made of blue satin. As I removed the sleeves from her arm, she would then cross that arm over her breasts. When the discarded was finally tossed aside, she stood there with both arms hiding her bra-covered breasts. 

Tonya offered some resistance when I stepped into her and grabbed her by the wrists to pull her arms apart and it seemed to make both of us hotter. I quickly lost my robe and embraced her so I could feel her firm tits pressed against my chest in their silky encasement. While still holding her, I allowed one hand to snake behind her back and locate the zipper to her skirt.

As I slowly drew it down, I could feel her cock hidden underneath becoming harder and that caused mine to become harder. Her skirt soon puddled at her slim ankles and her garter belt, thigh highs, and silky panties were now revealed. The garter belt and panties matched the color of her bra and she looked incredible. We embraced again and a long passionate kiss followed as I ran my hands over her silky lingerie. 

When the kiss ended she begged me to take her to bed and fuck her. So we let go of each other and headed to the king-sized bed across the room.

She paused long enough to snag the bottle of lube from her purse and soon she joined me at the side of my bed where we embraced again and kissed. I could feel her small hand rubbing the outline of my cock that was straining against the silky fabric of the tiny posing suit.

"Let me see it," she pleaded in a small voice as I approached. 

I tossed my robe aside and quickly lost my posing suit. Tonya dropped to her knees and began to slather my now exposed manhood with the slippery liquid. She then lost her tiny blue panties before she climbed onto the bed and laid on her back. Tonya's cock was so hard that it was flat against her lower belly.

ChloeOlsen1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeOlsen1

I climbed on the bed and took my place between her shapely nylon covered leg which she had spread wide for me.

"Now fuck me," was all she said as she took hold of my cock and directed it toward her waiting ass. I slowly pushed myself inside her and she moaned as every inch entered her. Once I was fully inserted I began a gentle in and movement as Tonya took a hold of her own cock and began to jerk it.

The thrill I felt in fucking her in front of the mirrored vanity was nothing like the thrill of being on top of her. The thrill intensified when she placed her legs over my shoulders and begged me to fuck her harder. As usual, between her moaning and the feeling of her nylons on my shoulders, I was soon ready to shoot my wad.

"Hold on another minute," she begged. "I'm almost there."

It took some serious concentration not to empty myself right there and then. Finally, Tonya's moan became louder and begged me to fill her up. I grunted as my balls released their load into her ass and I watched as Tonya's cock shot semen all over her abdomen. I slowly crawled off her and took my place at her side where we embraced and enjoyed the after-effects of our orgasms.

"So, how was that?" she in almost a whisper.

"It was fantastic," I managed to respond.

"And it's only going to get better," she assured me.

As Tonya lit a cigarette I retrieved some cans of Coke from the fridge. We talked in between drinking and smoking and soon between the scent of her perfume and the feeling of her firm body against me had me hard as a rock again. Once again she attached her lips to mine and she covered my slick cock with another coating of lube.

This time she pushed me on my back and straddled me as her small hand took hold of me and placed the head of my cock at the entrance to her butt. She then reached behind her and unfastened her bra as she slowly impaled herself on my throbbing manhood.

Tonya's own cock was also still as steel and was now sandwiched between our bodies as she gently rode me. I licked and kissed her magnificent tits as my cock slid in and out of her. Her requests for me to fuck her harder were obeyed and I thrust my pelvis upwards as she lowered herself onto my shaft.

Once again, I felt my orgasm approaching and told her so. Tonya then sat straight up and grabbed her own cock and began to jerk it as I emptied another load into her ass. A heartbeat later, I heard her moan and was treated to the sight of her cock spewing its contents and the feeling of her warm semen striking my flesh.

Tonya climbed off me and headed to the bathroom and soon returned with a wet washcloth and proceeded to clean me up. Once completed she dropped the used washcloth on the nightstand and embraced me again. We shared gentle kisses until once again, I fell asleep and Tonya took her leave.

That evening set the tone for the remainder of my time there. Tonya would show up a little after I arrived back at my motel and we would fuck until the wee hours of the morning. One evening, she showed up not wearing her standard leather jacket but was clad in a tan trench coat. She slowly unfastened it to reveal one of the sexiest nighties I had seen up to that point. We never made it to the bed and we fuck right there on the carpeted floor.

Christmas Eve finally arrived and the shows were scheduled to end at eight. This would give me enough time to pack up and make it home before midnight. Tonya showed up just as I had finished packing up my stage so I took a break. Before I could say anything, she handed me a large envelope.

"This contains the panties I wore the first time we fucked. I want you to have them and use them one those lonely nights on the road when there are no ladies around and you decide to jack off," she said.

As there were still a number of shoppers around, she gave me a quick kiss on the cheek before she walked away and was soon lost in the throng of shoppers. An hour later, I was on my way home and I thought about Tonya as I drove. I was going to miss her.

I never attempted to bed any other transgender as I was sure none of them could hold a candle to her.

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments