Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Acoustic Ophilia

"A chit chat between two bi-curious women on the phone becomes so much more…"

127
45 Comments 45
1.7k Views 1.7k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Author's Notes

"If you enjoy my writing, hit the tiny heart underneath and leave a comment to share your thoughts with me. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Credits are always appreciated 💛"

***

Acousticophilia is defined as being sexually aroused by any auditory stimulus (including music, songs, poetry, verbal abuse, speaking in a particular foreign language, screaming, panting, moaning, groaning, and heavy breathing).

***

Was it just yesterday?

We talked on the phone for the first time and I heard your sweet voice just then, making out your exotic accent? Us laughing and giggling over the first awkward minutes?

Just some hours ago I made you pant and moan and cum eventually as you did the same to me, both of us playing with our toys and telling each other what we would do to one another, if we had been there in the flesh.

It can’t be! It feels as if we were talking for so much longer, knowing each other in such a deep connection almost right from the start.

But here we are. We made another date for later today. I am running late as I am out shopping and feel bad about it. I hope that you will wait for me. You say, on text, not to rush.

Of course I’ll rush. As I get home I prepare myself for a sexy afternoon. I am taking a long shower, shaving everywhere necessary, and putting on my favorite lingerie. Just for you.

To tease you, I send you a picture of my lace-covered boobs. The bra is a little see-through so you might see a glimpse of my hidden nipples.

You text back immediately, “Such pretty boobs, love the nipples!” Next thing I know, you are sending me a picture of yourself in lingerie. Oh, I love your body. You have porcelain skin, slim but with luscious curves in all the right places, covered in black lingerie.

“Oh wow, can I see those nipples?” I ask since you are covering them with your well-manicured hands. “And I love your hands!” I add.

Your perky breasts, small and firm, appear on the screen next. Your nipples stand out begging for attention. I want to reach out and touch your tits, feel their weight in my hands. I crave to pinch those nipples and run my teeth along them.

“I would love to see yours too,” you plead. I get comfortable in bed and pull the cups of my bra down slowly. The lace running over my nipples makes my skin shiver. I take a picture for you.

Sent. “Wow...I’d love to suck on those,” you say, just as I imagine the exact same thing. My nipples are hard in anticipation, in need to be touched.

I can’t wait any longer. I want to call you and hear your voice, just like yesterday.

“Can I call?” I ask.

“Sure,” you say.

Just as the day before it all starts out a little awkwardly. Like doing it for the first time again, like virgins. It feels like we don’t know what to do. It feels as if we want to do everything right, but also don’t know where to start. We are talking, giggling, playing shy, and feeling a bit embarrassed too. I am definitely horny and feel that pleasant tingle between my legs. I love your voice and the way you are talking to me, so gently. I am getting wet as I think about how much I want to bring you to orgasm again, like yesterday. I want to hear your high-pitched voice and your pleading moans as you get close.

Eventually, we get more comfortable with each other. We start to tell each other which toys we are using. The buzzing of my vibrator is filling the room the same way it fills our headphones. I gently tease my clit as I listen to your soft voice making small talk.

“Are you wet for me?” I ask.

“Yes, very!” I can’t stop my moan in reply. I would love to lick your fingers clean just to coat them again with my own juices right now.

We are having a laughing fit as you turn on your vibrator just to show me how loud it is. I have a newer model, which is less disturbing. But you told me before that you are too sensitive anyway to use it with the vibration. It would suppress the sensation or diminish the orgasm, making it less strong. After we both play a little, teasing our nubs with our toys, listening to each other's wetness, you surprise me with your next question.

“Would it be ok if my boyfriend joins us?”

I mull it over in my head and can’t stop the quiver in my voice answering, “Sure, if he is okay with it too?” “Sure, he is,” you say with an audible smile.

I am a little nervous about it actually. We talked about it yesterday, but back then I wanted to have you just for myself, exploring our connection one-on-one for the first time.

Today is a totally different story. I want to explore this, see where this is going. The liquid excitement starts to coat my pussy lips.

A short minute later I can hear his voice. I like it. It’s deep and calm, he also speaks with an accent. It is also a little impersonal as there is no real introduction, I don’t know his name either. He just says hello which I reciprocate.

I smile because it seems like he was waiting right outside the door, peeking through the keyhole.

You surprise me once more, asking, “Do you want to see his dick?”

“Yes, please!”

The picture comes through. He is already very hard and his shiny tip shows me how excited he already is. He is also well endowed, long and wide, his cockhead almost reaching his belly button.

He asks me what I want you both to do.

I remember that you love to suck cock. Just yesterday you got off on sucking hard on your vibrator. So that’s what I am going for.

“I want Ophilia to suck your cock!”

“Oh yes, is this what you want?” comes his husky reply.

“Hm, I do!”

The following sounds are delicious. You slurp and smack on his dick. You are gagging on him which makes my pussy convulse heavily. The images those sounds are creating in my mind turn me on so much. I begin to use my vibrator more thoroughly. I am like an audio voyeur here, sitting next to your bed, watching as you give head to his massive member. And you are loving it. Ever so gently you moan and gasp. You are so into this.

This is what really makes a difference for me. Feeling your little noises to my core, imagining how much it turns you on too. I can’t help teasing my clit with the tip of my vibrator, moving it further down just to coat it with my juices, hovering at my opening. I am going up again to circle my sensitive nup, slightly touching it now and then.

My mind is taking over as I imagine every little detail. His big cock is being sucked into your sweet mouth. Your slim and sexy hands hold him, rubbing up and down as you nibble on his head. Your tongue laps up the first drops of his precum, savoring the taste as you smile up at him. Gagging more than once, laughing about it as you come up for air. In my mind, your pussy lips start to shimmer.

“Oh, she is so good. Can you hear how turned on she is? You want to hear how wet she is?” your boyfriend breaks the spell you are having over me. Without waiting for my answer, I can hear squelching sounds which are unmistakably coming from his fingers deep in your pussy.

“But maybe she needs a little bit of help, don’t you think? Can I join? I want to suck on that gorgeous cock too, please!” I plead.

“Yes, help her. Show me how you would do it. I want to feel that sweet mouth of yours, go suck my cock!” he whispers deeply, almost inaudible.

I replace my vibrator with my hand. My fingers start to really rub my clit now, fast and strong, relentlessly.

To mimic the ideas in my head I start to suck on my vibrator, tasting myself, sweet and savory at the same time. Eyes closed I am surrounded by our moans and gasps and slurps and gags. I can feel the clenching deep in my core, the convulsion of my pussy as she grips my thrusting fingers tight. I am close, merely seconds away from my first orgasm. Just as I can hear you come up for air again, making that special sound I can’t hold back anymore. My finger piston in and out of me, the palm of my hands rubbing my clit as we suck his cock together. Tasting his precum, licking his length, touching your tongue every now and then.

PandoraPosh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PandoraPosh

“Oh fuck! Yes, yes, yes. Don’t stop! I’m gonna…I can’t…fuuuuck…” My pussy is spasming around my fingers as I cum in one hard and long orgasm. Momentarily unable to talk or to listen, I take a moment until the shaking of my legs ebbs down. I wait as my breathing evens out too.

The rustling of sheets brings me out of that spell, the crunching of bedlinen, giggling.

“That was fun. I was so close. Just imagining you being here with us, almost did the trick. God, Fanny, you are so sexy." Your smiling voice is contagious.

I blush, when you add, “I’d love to lick you clean after that delicious orgasm you just had.”

“What are you both doing now?” I ask as I lost a little bit of focus on what’s happening on your end of the line.

Just then you are sending me a picture of his cock. You are holding him with your hand, hovering over him. I can’t see your face but I don’t need to. All I need is to see how hard he is and how wet you made him with your mouth, your saliva running down to his balls, glistening in the afternoon sun.

I am not done yet either, placing my vibrator again at my entrance. It is much easier now to penetrate me, considering how wet and open I get after such an orgasm. Just lazily going in and out with it. I turn it on and whimper as it touches my g-spot deep inside my cunt.

I want to show you both what you are doing to me. So I am taking a picture of my pussy, with my vibrator inside of me.

Sent. You both moan simultaneously and compliment me on my tight and tiny pussy. You are making me all red-faced when you tell me how sweet she looks and how wet and sexy I am.

“Now I want to suck on that beautiful clit too,” your boyfriend adds.

But I don’t want this to be about me. I want to see the two of you. I need your boyfriend to fuck you. I want to be the screenwriter of my very own audio porn here.

“Lia, can you sit on him? Ride him for me, sweet girl!”

I hear more rustling and I can tell the exact moment when you get on top of him and his cock is touching your pussy, the penetration of your entrance is almost visual. Your moans when he enters you are so exquisite, so deep and longing.

Judging by your high-pitched mewls and the increase of your pants you seem to love that position. I imagine you rubbing your clit on his pubic bone, the same way I would do it to get the right amount of friction on that little bundle of nerves. I would love it just as you seem to love it.

As if that wouldn’t have been enough you give me another visual by sending me a picture of you on top of him. Your sweet pussy is engulfing his hard shaft. You are in charge, deciding how deep he fucks you and therefore controlling your pleasure as you shift your pelvis just right and as you rub your clit with every thrust just perfectly.

I look at the picture again. I just love his strong and slender hands on your hips, controlling your movements too.

Your pleading moans are giving me an idea of how close you are. But I don’t want you to be finished just yet. I long for another orgasm myself so I want to prolong this erotic game a little longer.

With a primal whisper your boyfriend states, “I want to fuck you too, Fanny. How would you want me to fuck you, baby?”

Taken by surprise, I moan instinctively and reply, “I want you to fuck me from behind. Deep and hard!”

“Do you want me to fuck her on her knees, imaging it was your tight pussy I am fucking. I would fuck her as hard as I would fuck you! Do you want that, Fanny?” he almost moans those words.

Fucking myself harder with my vibrator, aroused by his words and by the images he is giving me, a needy whimper escapes my mouth.

“You want that, don’t you? Fucking you from behind, slapping your ass and gripping your hair tight. Answer me!” he demands.

“Yes! Fuck her from behind, please! Get on all fours, Lia, baby! Lift your sweet ass in the air for us. Show us how wet you are, how dirty you got from sucking him. Hm, I would love to be there and lick him clean and put my fingers inside your sweet cunt, just to make sure you can take him. Can you take him, sweet girl?”

My hand fucks me with my vibrator almost automatically, deep thrusts, close to hurting. My own filthy mind gets ahead of me as I imagine everything at once. I am so turned on, gushing on the mattress, my dildo making a squelching sound going in and out fast. In my head, he would fuck you and me at the same time, as if we are one. We both would moan in unison, our tongues dancing in a passionate kiss every now and then, imagining you being fucked by him and me being fucked by him, it is almost too much. A desperate purr escapes me just before I receive another picture.

I almost cum with that.

I can literally see his big dick going into your gorgeous pussy from behind. This is better than any porn, I think to myself. Just the real thing would top this.

“Fuck, guys, you are so sexy. I am desperately fucking myself here, I am so close. Please fuck her hard for me as you would fuck me in earnest. Make her cum for me. Imagine how you would fuck me. I want to suck on that sweet clit when she screams in ecstasy.” I ramble in desire.

You are both lost with passion too. You are moaning and again I envision myself being there with you. Kissing you gently as you are being fucked. Caressing your gorgeous nipples as they swing from the momentum.

We would change positions so that finally I could feel his massive cock entering me too, stretching me wide and giving me exquisite pleasure.

My hungry pants get faster as I imagine you underneath me sucking my clit while he fucks my pussy hard.

Again I hear your rising climax. I almost feel the building of your passionate orgasm inside you, just as you start to mewl. You mewl like an animal in heat. Wow, that is such a turn-on. I have to stop fucking myself for a second, I am just on the edge of a very hard orgasm.

And there it is. First I can’t make out the words but you start to repeat them as if they are a mantra.

“Can I cum, please? Please, I need to cum! Can I cum, can I?”

I am too surprised and too aroused to answer, on the edge myself.

Then I hear a smack. Is he slapping your voluptuous ass? There, again! Once, twice,...your mewls are getting almost palpably unbearable. Your voice is pitched higher than I ever heard it before and your pants are as fast as if you were running a marathon. And I am mimicking all those sounds. He is fucking me too, slapping my ass while he is thrusting in and out of my wanton pussy. It makes no difference that in reality, my vibrator is doing the work. I am there with you feeling what you feel. Needing the release as much as you do. I want to cum, I need to cum.

“Please make her cum,” is all I can say.

“Cum for us, baby! Cum hard!” he hisses huskily.

Your sweet little cries mount into a sudden scream, just as I cum in an earth-shattering orgasm, sobbing in sheer ecstasy. We cum hard together. It feels as if I was fucking you really, your boyfriend just being the toy here. We both pant as our orgasms subside agonizingly slow.

Going over it in my head now, I can’t really remember if your boyfriend came. I was so enthralled in our ecstasy, in our mewls and screams.

His exit was actually similar to his entry. Being the good toy he is, he just gets up and leaves the room, without another word.

“Wow, that was fun! What is your name anyway?” I remember asking.

Laughing, you say, “Carl says ‘Hi, Fanny, nice to meet you too’ *laughing emoji*. He had lots of fun too.”

I feel sated and happy as we go back to text, hoping to hear each other again.

***

Published 
Written by Fanny89
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments