Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Anticipation

"Every nerve on fire in anticipation of the moment you come through the door and fuck me"

3
4 Comments 4
3.3k Views 3.3k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"One of my favourite memories... I hope you enjoy it as much as I do"

I’m waiting here, every nerve on fire in anticipation of the moment you come through the door and fuck me. I run my hands over the fishnets on my legs, feeling the contrast of their pattern on my skin. Black suspenders match my black stiletto boots, a black choker at my neck and nothing else. This ritual of dressing for you, displaying myself for you, turns me on so much. As I lie there I replay all of the times you’ve fucked me before, my memory reel of the other times you’ve walked naked through that door. How good your cock will feel inside me. I run a hand down my chest, down across my stomach and dip a finger into my pussy. I feel how wet I am… I’m always wet, waiting for you. I feel empty, yearning, waiting. God, I want you.

The sharp taste of a glass of whiskey at my side. Writhing on the fur blanket, I squeeze my thighs together and picture you arriving. Any minute now, any second. My heart flutters in my chest and I feel a rush of electricity, gathering at my nipples, down through my chest, down to my crotch. Waiting for you to touch me, when you arrive. When will you arrive...?

A noise in the street. That deep roar of your bike, shaking the windows just ever so slightly. I hold my breath and listen. Like Pavlov’s dog, my heart skips a beat and my pussy is wet. I’m trained now to hear the roar of your Harley and get so turned on. I know what comes next, quite literally.

I hear you push open the front door, a hall away. My heart is beating faster now, like I’ve run out there to find you. Perfectly still, I listen as you softly close the door and undress. I love that sound, knowing that you’re in my house but I haven’t greeted you yet. Picturing you taking off your clothes. Knowing just how hard you are, that you’re wondering where I am, what room I might be in, imagining what I might be wearing.

I hear your footsteps along the hall. You push open the door and there you are, totally naked and totally hard. I love greeting you like this. I take you in; your cock is perfect and stands rigid to attention. I want you inside of me. You murmur softly in appreciation of my outfit. I like to imagine what I look like in your eyes, reclined across the couch, legs in fishnet stockings spread in greeting, breasts bare and asking for attention, curls spread out around my head. God, I want you inside me so badly…

Silently you approach and your lips are on mine, my hands on your back. You still carry the chill of the cold night on your skin from your ride over here and I stroke it away. Your beard against my face, I’m always surprised by how soft it feels. You kiss down my neck and your mouth is on my breasts, licking my nipples one by one. They’ve been waiting so patiently for your touch and now my back arches with pleasure. God, I want you inside me…

Your hand traces down my stomach and you stroke the lips of my pussy. Gently, infinitely slowly, you slide a finger inside me and you sigh in appreciation for how wet I am. That’s all for you. The thought of you, the sight of you. I gasp at your touch that I’ve been craving. I want so much more than this gentle touch; I want to beg you to fuck me right this second - but not yet; I want to taste you first. You stand up and I kneel down before you, stiletto heels splayed out behind me and the feel of my fishnets pressed against the wooden floorboards. I kiss your thighs and marvel at the sight of your cock. You’re so, so hard. I run my tongue gently along the underside from the base of your cock down to the tip and glance up into your eyes. A smile plays across my lips; I love seeing the effect of what I’m doing to you. Another lick, firmer this time but still not what you want. You’re patient, we don’t rush, anticipation is our favourite game. I can’t wait for you to be inside me, but I will.

KiraKayleigh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KiraKayleigh

Very slowly, I slide your whole cock deep inside of my mouth, but I don’t touch you with my tongue. I hold you there, in the warmth of my mouth but with no contact except the tip of your cock on the very back of my throat. I know you can feel my warm breath against you and I know how much you want me to move. I glance up into your eyes again, a mischievous glint. I love the look on your face. With a firm movement, I grip the base of your cock and draw you through my mouth, licking you all around. I love the way you taste. You moan at the sudden contact and it makes me ache for you to be inside of me. I suck you again, one, two, three, four times, slow, firm strokes. Incredibly I feel you get harder.

You stop me and lift me to my feet. I can feel you strong you are; I love it when you move me around. I take your hand and guide you the few steps to the bedroom. I love the way you fuck me on the bed; I want to feel you on top of me. You pause at the doorway and I arrange myself across the bed, legs spread, stiletto heels, bare breasts, waiting. You’re framed in the doorway, naked and hard. God, I want you…

You’re on top of me, your mouth is on mine. My hands on your shoulders. I feel you hard against me. You press the tip of your cock against my pussy and pause for a second. It feels like an eternity, seconds stretching into years. I could come like that if you don’t fuck me soon. Your eyes don’t leave mine, searching my face for my reaction. With no warning, firmly you push yourself hard all the way inside me. I moan loudly - fuck the neighbours - giving myself over to you. God, what a relief. You’re so hard, and I know you can feel just how wet you’ve made me. You hold still, feeling my muscles squeeze around you for a long minute. And then no more waiting… you thrust into me, again, again, again. Every time you fuck me it feels like it must have been an eternity since the last time, like I must have forgotten just how good you feel.

You grab my wrists and pin me to the bed. Your mouth is on mine, your beard against my face, your cock buried deep inside me, pounding, pounding. My back arches against the bed and I know you can feel I’m getting tighter and tighter, squeezing every inch of you. I can feel my orgasm building powerfully, ready to sweep me away. I moan loudly and bury my face in your shoulder as I come against you. You don’t miss a beat, don’t slow down for a second, thrusting into me so it rolls and rolls. I forget where I am; nothing exists except the feel of your skin against my skin.

I feel a change in your movement, that subtle shift that means I know you’re going to come. Something animal comes over you, faster and faster, consuming me. I could stay in that moment forever, feeling you pin me down with the sure and certain knowledge that you’re going to come. It is perfect. I know with absolute certainty that your orgasm will make me come again too. I grip you as tightly as I can and feel you swell bigger still, filling every inch of me. With a roar, I feel you come, and I’m there with you as another orgasm rips through me. I feel you pulse against me, shooting molten lava into me and it sets every one of my nerve endings on fire. You hold me as the last waves of my orgasm wash over me, your cock still buried deep within me while I tremble.

“Hello,” you whisper in my ear.

“Hello”, I say...

 

 

Published 
Written by LondonUnicorn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments