Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Berries

"A light bdsm experience that will have her craving more"

21
12 Comments 12
3.9k Views 3.9k
1.2k words 1.2k words

I walk up to the door in a jersey-fitted dress, my hair in a high bun, strands of hair following the shape of my neck. I hesitate for a sec but put the blindfold on that hangs on the handle and open the door. Entering, I smell something fruity and delicious. Soft slow jazzy music drifts my way. I stand there, not knowing what to do, what to expect, what is expected.

Just when that moment of waiting starts to become rather uncomfortable I feel your presence close to me, not touching me. You tut-tut, following the seam of my dress with a finger, tracing my body shape, pausing where you'd usually find the narrow band of my underwear, then slowly continuing inwards until your fingertips lie on my pelvic bone. I shiver.

"Good girl, no knickers..." you tease, elongating the s, tying my hands in front of me. You gently pull me along, closer to the music.

I hear you sit down. "Hungry?" you ask me softly while pulling me on your lap. The delicious smell I couldn't quite place before is now recognisable, as I feel you push a juicy, ripe strawberry against my lips. I open them and take a bite, enjoying its sweet and juicy texture. You tease me, holding it close to me for another bite, but then retracting it again to leave my mouth and tongue searching for it in vain. 

It makes me feel vulnerable as I can’t see you. Are you watching my mouth? You give me another bite... pull it away...my mouth slightly opened... I suddenly feel your mouth, your tongue. A pulse shoots down, instantly making me contract. Just as quickly as you kissed me, I feel the strawberry again. I take another bite, juice trickling down my chin, neck, onto my chest. I can’t wipe it off. 

“My hands…?” 

“No,” you say, instead sucking the juice gently off my collarbone. I hold my breath as your tongue moves up, we kiss again, longer, more intensely. 

I stand up and turn around to sit down facing you. I slowly move my bound arms over your head and pull you closer, opening my mouth slightly to receive another sultry kiss. A slow samba song comes on, I let my head fall backward smiling and tell you how I love this song. My hips start moving. The music, the beat, and the pressure of your legs against my naked pussy under my dress arouses me. I am giving you a blindfolded lap dance, and my slow Latin moves are turning you on... you lay your hands lightly on my hips and follow me through my moves. As they intensify,  I feel your cock swell dramatically under my grinding Bossanova. When the song finishes I’m wet.. and I am sure you can see it.. or feel it..even smell it.. though I still have no idea what your facial expression is. 

You push me off your lap but hold onto one buttock with one hand, pushing my dress up and over my arse.  When you pull me back on your lap I gasp, as I slide straight onto your now exposed and insanely thick cock. “Dance some more for me, samba girl..” you tell me with a hoarse voice and I grasp onto your neck again letting myself go entirely, grinding and squeezing my thighs and pussy around your magnificent cock. I can feel the veins on your shaft pumping, your hands almost bruising my hips.. 

“Please... undo my hands,"  

FemboyClarTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FemboyClarTS

You let my hips go for a moment while I bring my hands in front of you. Your hands caress my shoulders down to my hands, where you hesitate but undo my ties. I seize the moment to take off my dress completely, now only wearing the blindfold. I clasp your back and slowly pick up the speed of our embrace again..I'm not done with you, I have lost any inhibition that was left. 

"Fuck me," I ask you.

You lift me up, and still in our embrace lie me down on something very soft… a big sheep rug? Instead of giving me what I want, I feel your mouth nibbling my stomach, then my thighs, my inner thighs...

"Oh my... look at those juices.. you DO want me.. don't you.." you say, pausing, before positioning your soft lips right on my clit and gently sucking it. I can't help but let out a loud moan. You don't need any other indications and slowly build up intensity. "Wanna dance once more, samba girl?" you ask teasingly as I can't help but move my hips towards wherever your mouth is, my hands caressing your head, my back arching, my breath stopping, inhaling deeply, uttering sounds I didn't know I had in me. Your lips and tongue are bringing me so close. You feel it... you slow down..making me arch, squirm, beg for your cock.. "Fuck me... please fuck me..." 

You intensify and, oh my GOD, then penetrate me with your fingers at the same time. I let go of your head and bring my hands to my tits in ecstasy. Maybe it is because I’m blindfolded because I orgasm stronger than I ever have. 

As I’m catching my breath lying there on that soft rug, exposed, you take off my blindfold and tickle my body with it, a coy smile on your face. Smiling back, I can’t help but notice your beautiful semi-hard. I crawl over to you, wanting a taste. My head dives down in your crotch as my warm mouth engulfs your beautiful cock. I’m getting good at this, it hardens quickly and I feel your hands resting on my back as I give you my best performance yet. Soon those veins are pumping again. And me, still wet, still unsatisfied after that intense orgasm, sit up, and look you in your eyes as I turn around. 

Looking at you over my shoulder, lowering my upper body slightly, offering myself. I see you guide your cock towards me as I relax into a yoga child pose. Your knob is big and pulsating, almost too big, I want you though. So badly. I relax while you slowly slide a little deeper still. I moan.

“Stop?” you ask

“No..” I hoarsely whisper. You retract, then slide a little deeper. I’m loving it. Slowly slowly we establish a rhythm. Going ever so slightly deeper, I look back at you and see you have your eyes closed. “ Just take me..” I tell you, to which you open your eyes and thrust it all the way. We both cry out with pleasure. From then on you let yourself go, thrusting, pulling my hips, I am enjoying every cm, and stretching my arms out in front of me, booty up, nipples rubbing the soft rug.

With sweat dripping from our bodies you to reach the point of no return, collapsing on me shortly after. Total satisfaction on our faces as we lie on that rug.

"Hungry?" 

I smile, and watch you reach over for the bowl of strawberries.

 

 

Published 
Written by Dutchmilkmaid
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments