Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Breaking Free From Her Shell

"She'd spent her entire adult life waiting for a man to help her explore her wild side..."

56
27 Comments 27
7.7k Views 7.7k
988 words 988 words
Competition Entry: Quick and Risqué Sex

“I’ve spent my whole life trapped in a shell,” she said.  “I went from living with my parents to living with my ex.  I’ve been dying to break free.  But I don’t know if I can do it.  I need someone else to take control.  I need someone to give me a push.”

It was just after ten on a Thursday night.  We walked along an elevated path overlooking the Mississippi.  There were people in the distance, but it was a quiet night and the city was shutting down.

Sadie had recently ended things with the only man she’d ever loved.  They’d met in college and moved in together shortly after.  Five years later, he spent most of his time playing video games instead of talking to his fiance.  She made the choice to leave and never looked back.

It was our first official date, but we’d been circling one another for months.  We’d both taken the next day off work.  There was no doubt where the night was heading.  It was just a question of how we’d get there.

“I can give you a push,” I told her.  “If it’s what you really want.”

Her big blue eyes widened.

"I want that," Sadie responded.

“What do you want?” I asked.

She bit her lip, stared up at me, and batted her eyes.

“I’m not some college boy that you can manipulate by playing innocent.  You’re dealing with a man now.  I’m not into games.  If you want something, I expect you to tell me.”

Sadie hesitated for a moment longer.  I could see she was nervous.  She looked at the ground, then back up at me.

She’d been full of energy all night, but her voice was almost a whisper when she finally spoke again.

“I want someone to take control,” she said.  “I want you to take control.”

I took her small hand in mine and walked toward a scenic overlook away from the nearest streetlights.  She stepped up and gripped the rail.  Sadie wore a lacy white dress with short sleeves and an asymmetrical skirt.  I stood behind her and leaned in so she could feel my body pressed to hers.  

She turned and looked up at me again.  I kissed her for the first time.  I could see the surprise on her face.  She wasn't expecting things to happen so quickly.

I put my hand on her firm ass.  I gave it a hard squeeze.  She let out a little moan.

My tongue pushed her lips apart.  She pulled away and looked around to see who was watching.  I took her chin in my hand and tilted her head toward mine.  We stared at one another intensely.   

"Don't look around," I scolded. 

I turned her head back toward the river.  Her small body was shielded from anyone approaching by my broad shoulders.  I lifted her dress.

Jennycharming8
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jennycharming8

“What are you doing?” she gasped.

“Do you trust me?” I asked.

Sadie nodded her head.

“Do you want me to stop?” I asked.

“No,” she responded.

I ran my hand up her muscular thigh and pushed her dress higher.  She wore a lacy, pale blue thong.  I slipped my hand inside and pulled the fabric tight against her pussy.

Sadie whimpered and bit her lip.

"You need to keep quiet,” I told her. “If you make a sound then I’m going to have to bend you over my knee and spank you right here.”

She looked back over her shoulder. I could tell she didn't doubt me.

"Eyes forward," I commanded.

She stared straight out at the river.  Her knuckles turned white from gripping the rail tightly.  There were people off in the distance, but nobody was paying attention to us  

I kissed the back of her neck and ran my fingers over her pussy lips.

"You need to be fucked.”

“Yes,” she whimpered

“I didn’t ask a question,” I scolded.

I gave her ass a hard slap.  The sound rang out as my hand made contact.

She started to turn her head and I slapped her ass harder.

"Eyes front!" I growled. “That’s your last warning.”

She nodded in response.

“Your pussy is so wet,” I whispered. “I’m going to fuck you right here. It’s what you really want.”

I slipped two fingers into her pussy.  She whimpered with delight.

I pulled my hands back and quickly unzipped my pants.  My cock was swollen and ready.

"I'm going to fuck you right here in this park.  Is that what you want, naughty girl?"

Sadie nodded again.

“Yes. Please.”

I pushed her panties aside and slid into her tight pussy. She groaned loudly.  I answered with another hard slap on her ass.

I wrapped my fingers in her long hair and tugged.  Her back arched involuntarily.  My cock slipped deeper inside her hot little cunt.

I could have rushed, but instead, I took my time with it. I slammed into her with slow, deep strokes that made her entire body quiver. 

She bit her lip and tried to hold her moan, but it wasn’t possible.  

“I’m going to cum in your pussy,” I told her.  “My cum is going to be running down your thighs as we walk to the car.”

My words pushed over the edge. She whimpered and quivered. I didn’t look to see if anyone was watching.  I just fucked her harder.  I pounded into her and exploded.  I filled her with my seed.

We kissed one another and straightened our clothes.  Our hearts raced from the thrill of what we’d just done and the promise of what was to come.  We both knew it was just the beginning.  It was the push Sadie needed to break out of her shell and discover a new world that she was eager to explore.  

 

 

Published 
Written by DallasWonderland
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments