Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Caught Sleeping Part Two.

"What happened the Christmas after my brother-in-law's married sister caught me sleeping with an erection."

94
12 Comments 12
8.1k Views 8.1k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"This is the second part of "Caught Sleeping." I recommend you read "Caught Sleeping" first so you know what's going on. We didn't have sex but did a lot more than I expected. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Nobody would imagine the secret this good housewife now has."

I was excited when I heard that my brother-in-law's sister, Sharon, was returning with her family to my sister's this last Christmas; however, I was disappointed when I arrived and learned that Sharon and her husband planned to stay in a hotel this year. Just the kids were staying at my sister's house.

I was sleeping on the same couch by the Christmas tree. I don't know why I was disappointed. What did I think would happen? The thought or remote possibility that something might happen was exciting. But, my fantasies deflated when I heard they'd be staying at a hotel.

Call it a Christmas Miracle or a risky situation, but Sharon slept with her kids at my sister's house on Christmas Eve. She wanted to stay up late, party with everyone, and finish some gift wrapping, so she stayed behind while her husband returned to the hotel to sleep.

That night Sharon was still downstairs with me after everyone else had gone upstairs to bed. Three generations of the family had been drinking all evening. I helped Sharon prepare the Christmas stockings for her kids while we watched "Bad Santa," now a tradition.

Neither of us had said a word about what happened last Christmas. Was she thinking about it as much as I was? Sharon dressed for the holiday. Her jean skirt, white tights, and contour-fitting red sweater had my attention all evening. I felt shame for my lustful feelings - on Christmas Eve!

Earlier in the evening, Sharon and I were in the kitchen talking to my sister and helping her prepare food for the buffet. My sister and I were bullshitting back and forth, as we usually do. After what was a particularly irreverent comment I made, my sister said, "Pardon my brother, Sharon. He has no filter."

"I think he's hilarious," Sharon replied.

***

"You're going to do the stalkings now," I asked.

"Yea, we should go smoke first, you think?" Sharon asked.

"Okay, good plan," I replied.

We went outdoors around the smoldering embers of the fire pit and smoked a joint. I had one puff - I'm a total lightweight with the stuff.

"So, Duncan, will there be a Christmas surprise again in the morning?" Sharon laughed. "Like last year?"

"Oh my god, I knew you saw," I said.

"I swear to god I didn't," Sharon replied.

"Such a Christmas surprise is unlikely," I said. "I can flash you a Christmas Eve surprise, maybe, but probably no surprises in the morning."

"You did that already, last year. We did," Sharon laughed. "Not the surprise you supposedly sported last Christmas."

"You mean I wasn't hard?" I asked.

"Not from what I saw," Sharon said. "I don't think?"

"Well, you probably could see that if you let me see what's under your skirt," I said. "Without the tights."

It was a hazardous proposition. But Sharon had brought the subject up, and the vibe felt right - I risked it. Plus, it wasn't like she could tell on me without implicating herself, so it wasn't all that risky.

"That sounds like a deal," Sharon replied to my amazement. "Let's go inside."

I followed Sharon into the house and waited while she poured some wine. Time took forever, and then she went to the bathroom. I stood in the kitchen like a dork, wondering if anything would happen.

Sharon returned from the bathroom and brought her wine over to the couch I'd be sleeping on and sat down. I followed and fiddled with some gifts under the tree.

"So, what was the deal," Sharon asked. "You wanted to see what's under my skirt?" Sharon asked. Sharon shuffled her skirt up her thighs a bit as she spoke - teasing.

"Yes," I replied. "Without the tights."

"That's probably not a good idea," Sharon asked.

"Okay," I replied.

"I didn't say I wouldn't," Sharon said. "So, what will I get in return, exactly?"

"In return, it will probably make me hard," I said, "And I'll show you."

"You have to show me whether you do or not. If I show you," She said.

"Okay, fine," I replied.

"We are so bad," Sharon said as she grabbed her skirt by the sides and began to pull it up.

"I gotta stand up," Sharon said. She stood up, took her tights off, and sat back on the couch.

FoxyDaniellaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FoxyDaniellaTS

I knelt down in front of the tree and in front of Sharon. Sharon waited to go further - teasing. Finally, she began pulling her skirt up. She lifted her butt off the couch and pulled her skirt up above her panties, around her waist.

I started getting hard as soon as we came inside the house. I was surprised that Sharon was so bold and quick to the point about it. Her panties were lacy and red and see-through. I could see Sharon's bush right there, Dimly lit by the Christmas tree.

"Those are see-through," I said.

"Are they?" Sharon replied.

It was a strange answer. She must have known her panties were see-through - I think she was nervous and didn't know what to say. I was nervous too.

"So?" Sharon asked. "I guess it's your turn? Any surprises arise?"

I couldn't get my hard cock out of my jeans fast enough to relieve the discomfort.

I unbuttoned my jeans and released my rock-hard, throbbing, lusting cock.

"Merry Christmas," I said.

"Holy shit," Sharon said, looking. "How the hell did I not notice that last year?"

I was so horny and not concentrating well. I didn't have a response to her rhetorical question.

"Damn," Sharon said, smiling up at me. "Wow."

I was too horny to stop. I scooted forward, up against the couch, and guided the head of my cock towards Sharon's crotch. My tip just barely made contact. Sharon scooted forward towards me, closing the distance.

I rubbed my head outside her panties, around her bush, and as far down her pussy as I could get.

Sharon finally began to cooperate - I guess she was getting turned on. She lifted her legs up, with her feet on the couch, and scooted forward a little more. Now I had a full few and access to her entire pussy.

I rubbed my cock against her - right where I thought her clit was. I knew I had found the right place when Sharon said under her breath, "Oh my god."

So I continued rubbing hard against her panties on that spot.

"That's good," Sharon said. "Don't stop."

So I didn't stop. I tried to dig in as much as possible, pushing my cock into her panties and up over her clit. I rubbed on her faster and adjusted my rhythm and position, guided by Sharon's cues.

It went on like this for a while. It seemed like a long time - but only around ten minutes.

"Yes, right there," Sharon said, finally. "Right there, I'm going to cum."

A few seconds later, Sharon had an orgasm. She had to do it silently. "I'm cumming," is all she said.

"Can I cum?" I asked after Sharon's orgasm.

"Yes, cum," Sharon said. "Let me see you cum."

I leaned back and stroked my cock.

Sharon had her hand down her panties and masturbated while watching me jack off. Before long, I spurted onto Sharon's thigh and panties. Watching me cum brought Sharon over the edge. She rubbed her clit aggressively while she had another orgasm.

"We better get to bed before Santa comes," Sharon said as soon as we were done cumming.

"Yea," I said and buttoned my pants back up.

Sharon went to bed, and I slept on the couch.

I assumed Sharon and I were done being bad - her husband was around for the rest of the time. The next day, Christmas, Sharon and I stole quick, secret glances throughout the day.

That evening I went down into the basement to look for a game for everyone to play.

"I'll help," Sharon said, following me down the stairs.

Sharon and I were looking through the games in my sister's game closet. It was tense.

"Duncan," Sharon said after a few minutes of rummaging through the games.

I turned and looked her in the eye and asked, "What?"

"Come here," Sharon whispered.

As I rotated my body to head closer to her, Sharon came up to me for a kiss. We kissed with tongue for a few minutes - about as long as we thought we could get away with. Then we quickly grabbed a few games and returned from the basement one at a time.

We never had a chance to kiss or fool around again.

Published 
Written by TheSinnerSaint
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments