Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Christmas Surprise

"Two friends get physical with each other on Christmas day."

20
3 Comments 3
6.6k Views 6.6k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Author's Notes

"This is based on true events, but with names changed for obvious reasons. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I've also changed some minor events to make the narrative better."

It was Christmas day a few years ago, and as usual, I was home alone. I don't celebrate the holiday and my housemate Lucy, a nurse, was picking up some well-paid overtime at work.

It was mid-afternoon and I was on my third or fourth beer, lying on the couch watching TV and playing on my phone. The TV show was some average American sitcom about young single people, and of course, sex was mentioned a lot. I had been single for some time and coupled with the beer's effects, the show's sexual themes started me thinking about my own sexual frustration. I opened up my phone's browser and was soon ignoring the TV and focusing instead on watching porn on the small screen.

It wasn't long until my dick started getting hard and I began gently stroking it through my trousers as I lay there. Being mid-winter, it was already dark outside and so all the curtains were closed - there was no chance of the neighbours looking in and seeing me playing with myself in the living room. But what about Lucy? I paused the video and sent her a quick text. "What time's your shift over today? Just wondering how much time I have to myself..."

And it wasn't long until a reply came through, "I should be back about 5, I hope that gives you long enough for whatever you're up to?"

It wasn't unusual for us to tease each other in this way - we'd been friends for years, and were very open about sex, although we'd never done anything sexual together. I'd always been attracted to Lucy's looks, her curves, and her wicked sense of humour but in terms of getting physical, we'd only ever cuddled and occasionally play-wrestled with each other. From her reply it was clear she was thinking along the same lines as me, and knowing she'd been single for almost as long as me I had to assume she was sexually frustrated too.

Looking at the clock, I had about an hour of alone time. I switched back to the porn on my phone, undid my fly and started rubbing my dick through my underwear, feeling it stiffen even more as arousal spread through my body. Soon I had forsaken the porn, put my phone aside and pulled my dick out to play with it properly, one hand pumping slowly as the other cupped my balls gently. I felt my arousal getting higher and slowed down - I didn't want to finish too quickly.

I let my heart rate slow and held my cock still, as it cooled down. I repeated this teasing myself a couple of times, not quite edging but allowing my arousal to go up and down until finally, checking the clock, I realised I'd taken too long and Lucy would be home any minute. I quickly pulled my underwear and trousers up, sat back up on the couch and pressed play on the next episode of the TV show, and it wasn't long until I heard keys in the door and in walked my housemate.

"Hi, Lucy, happy Christmas. How did your shift go?" I enquired.

"Happy Christmas, Rick! It was OK thanks, how was your afternoon?" She asked with a mischievous look.

"Oh, you know, just been watching TV with a beer, nothing much," I replied as she rolled her eyes and headed upstairs to shower and change. I stayed watching TV and a short while later she came back down, wearing casual loungewear and, it was quite obvious, no bra. She had very large boobs and they were clearly outlined under her top, and it took a lot of self-control for me not to stare (although of course, I did try to sneak looks from the corner of my eye).

"Want another one?" she asked, gesturing to my now-empty beer as she headed into the kitchen.

"Sure, thanks, and help yourself!" I replied, and she soon came back with a bottle for each of us. She sat beside me on the couch and we watched a couple more episodes of the sitcom, commenting on the implausible plotlines and canned laughter.

She was squeezed up next to me on the couch and I could smell the sweet perfume from those fancy bath products she used. We both ignored most of the sexual innuendo and tension on-screen, but when two of the characters paired up and the screen faded to black Lucy said, "Yeah, if only it were as easy as that."

"Tell me about it," I replied, "I haven't so much as met anybody in months!"

"Oh, what about your dates with Ms Palm?" asked Lucy, twisting round to make sure I saw the evil glint in her eye.

"Weren't you spending time with her today?"

"Ha! Rosie's fine, thank you, but it's not the same. As I'm sure you've found with whatever your newest vibrator's name is!" I retorted.

"True, even if you give them a name it's not quite as good as getting up close and personal with a real human," she admitted. "The feeling of being next to someone, touching them..."

"... and feeling them touch you," I finished.

We sat still for a moment, staring at each other without saying anything, and on impulse, I leaned in for a kiss.

So did Lucy.

Our lips met briefly, for the first time in our years-long friendship, and parted just as swiftly. We both leaned back and looked quizzically at each other for a moment before rushing back together, this time for a deeper kiss.

I could feel Lucy's breath and mine mingling, taste her lips on mine. As she ran her hands up and down my arms, I drew her entire body into a caress and we sank further down onto the couch together.

"Rick..." she gasped, "what are we doing?"

"Whatever it is, we both want it. Right?" I asked earnestly, looking into her eyes, and when she nodded I matched her grin and kissed her again.

It was a wide couch and we were lying next to each other as I started running my hands down her chest and fondling her boobs through her top. Seeing as she wasn't wearing a bra, I could feel each breast's softness and smoothness as I stroked them, and felt her nipples stiffen with my touches.

"Mm, Rick," she moaned, "That's nice..."

I moved my kisses to the side of her neck as she relaxed down into the cushions, all the while playing gently with her tits, and after a few moments focused my attention on her right breast, gently swirling my entire hand over it, making sure to stimulate her nipple with my thumb at every opportunity. I kept this up for what felt like an age as her entire body began to rock with my caresses, and her breathing got heavier.

After some time, I heard her breaths start to come hard and fast and her hips were bucking against the sofa cushions below. I kept up what I was doing and a small sound escaped Lucy's throat as she grabbed my hand to stop its movement. As I looked up, her eyes were closed and her face had a look of pure ecstasy as she climaxed next to me.

JenyCuteTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JenyCuteTS

I let her catch her breath and come back to the world, and caught her eyes as they fluttered open. Her face broke into a huge grin.

"Wow, Rick. Thank you! Thanks, that was... mmm," she said, closing her eyes again briefly.

"I'm glad you liked it. Let me know if you want more," I said, kissing her neck again.

"Maybe in a little while," she teased with a smile, as she rolled on top of me and started kissing my lips.

We lay like that, kissing, for a few minutes, and as she was rubbing my chest I was reaching around to fondle her backside.

"Lucy, you have such a lovely arse. Do you know how long I've wanted to grab it?"

"Then do!" She replied enthusiastically, and I responded in kind, grabbing her big, soft buttocks in both hands and pulling her down onto my crotch, so she could feel my rock-hard erection through both our layers of clothing. I began to grind against her and she soon reciprocated, sitting up on top of me and grinding her pussy down onto me.

We dry-humped for a few minutes until she rolled off to the side of me again, and reached down to fondle my dick with one hand while pulling me in for a kiss with the other. I likewise reached down to rub her clit, but when I started pulling her clothes aside she stopped me.

"Wait, Rick, I'd rather you stay outside of my clothes," she said. "Otherwise... I know it's silly, but I'd just rather you didn't. Okay?"

"Of course," I said, "Whatever you feel comfortable with, Lucy. We're having fun together, right?"

"Right," she said, smiling, and went back to kissing me as I rubbed her pussy through two layers of clothing. Despite the barrier, it must have been enjoyable, because she kept squirming and moaning gently.

Meanwhile, Lucy was still using one hand to manipulate my cock through my clothes. She'd undone my fly by this point and was rubbing me through just the thin layer of my boxers, which by this point had small stains from the precum that was slowly seeping out of my cock.

"Lucy, that feels really good," I said, "Let's take our tops off?"

"Please do," she replied, "But I'd rather keep mine on."

I hastily pulled my top over my head, exposing my torso. I've never been a gym-goer but as an avid cyclist, runner and martial artist I like to think I've got a decent body. Lucy had seen me topless before but still took a moment to check me out, before going back to kissing me. I reached up to caress her breasts like I had earlier, but each time I touched her nipples she squealed and pulled back.

"Sorry - too sensitive?" I inquired, and she nodded wordlessly, taking her own mouth down to my chest. I changed tactics and returned to rubbing her pussy as she stroked my dick through my underwear, kissing my chest and tummy all the while.

After a few moments, I reached down to her hand and helped her pull my underwear out of the way, looking at her to see if she was okay with touching my naked cock. She was eager, as was I, and straight away started stroking my erect dick slowly, pulling my foreskin all the way up before stroking down again to reveal the head of my penis.

Lucy continued stroking me for several minutes, sometimes fast, sometimes slow, always wonderful. When I told her that if she kept it up I was going to come, she simply smiled, kissed me on the tummy (how I wished she would kiss my cock!) and kept going, until I couldn't hold it any longer.

"Lucy - god - I'm going to come, don't stop!" I cried.

"Just try not to get it on the cushions, and don't you dare suggest I catch it!" she replied with a grin.

She kept stroking and, as I somehow got even harder, tightened her grip as the orgasmic pressure built in the tip of my cock until nothing could hold it back. And as the hot cum shot out of my dick, I grabbed Lucy's head and pulled her into my face for a deep, passionate, almost animalistic kiss as hot waves of pleasure traversed my entire body.

After what felt like an eternity, I pulled back from the kiss and looked deep into her eyes.

"God, Lucy. That was incredible! I feel like I passed out for a moment," I panted.

"Well, you know what the French call it - le petit mort," she replied, as she got up and went into the kitchen to rinse off her hand. Most of my cum was still on my tummy and chest.

As she came back into the room, I grabbed my discarded t-shirt and mopped myself off, before grabbing her by the hand and pulling her back down onto the couch.

"Lucy, that was wonderful. Thank you!" I said, still red-faced and partly breathless.

"Hm. You're welcome, and thanks for mine earlier,"

"Oh, we're not done if you still want more?" I asked, and as she grinned her agreement I leaned in to kiss her as I reached down to her pussy again, still staying outside her clothes as requested.

"What about here?" I asked as I slid a hand under her shirt to caress her soft belly and, I hoped, soon her big boobs too.

"Mm, it's OK for now, but I'm still sensitive... don't get too handsy!" she replied.

We rolled over a little until Lucy was on her back and I was lying by her side, as she'd done for me a few minutes ago, I with one hand under her shirt stroking the underside of her tits and the other spread fairly wide, rubbing her pussy with the palm of my hand.

We stayed like this for a while, enjoying each other, until Lucy's breathing began to get heavy again and her hips began bucking against my hand. I kept up a steady rhythm rubbing against her, and a few moments later she was whimpering soft noises and grabbing my hand, pressing me into her crotch as she pushed up against my hand. I continued while she climaxed until she took my hand to stop me, and then I kissed her passionately on the neck and on the lips.

We kissed for a few more minutes, and then looking at the clock, realised it was the early hours of Boxing Day morning! We grabbed what clothes we needed, and said goodnight as we went to our separate bedrooms.

We never spoke about what happened again, and nothing similar has happened, but I've masturbated to this memory many times since it happened, and I hope Lucy has too. We no longer live together but we're still friends and see each other every few weeks, and to answer your question - yes, I'm still very attracted to her.

Published 
Written by rj4510
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments