Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Connie's Plan

"The best laid plan of Uhhhh Connie, NOT!"

91
31 Comments 31
3.8k Views 3.8k
5.1k words 5.1k words

Author's Notes

"This is a true story told to me a couple of years ago. I started it but never published it. So, I found it in the archives last night and finished it. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Please read, share and ENJOY! Maxx"

"But William, you agreed to this." Connie pleaded.

"Yes, that is true. But since that night, when we were in the heat of passion and were acting out your fantasy, and I gasped the words, 'Yes, OK,' answering your request, I have done a lot of thinking. I have also done a lot of research and talked to several people about your request. After all that I have learned, Connie, I have come to my senses, and I am rescinding my permission, agreement, my 'OK,' or whatever stupid thing I did, agreeing to watch my marriage be flushed done the toilet. So, today I say 'NO' I do not agree, so tonight's date is OFF!"

"But William, you agreed, so I have made plans for tonight that I cannot change," Connie stated.

"Well then, Connie, you leave me no choice. I will be leaving now while you get ready for your date. Then while you are out destroying our marriage, family, the friendships with all our friends and fucking your new lover, I will come back home for the last time, pack up my clothes and things, then leave you forever!" I said with no anger, just disgust in my voice.

Connie stood looking at me with total shock and confusion on her face.

"But William, I don't want you to leave. I love you. I want to come home to you later tonight and make love, letting you reclaim me from my new bull. That was the agreement we made and the plan you agreed to. That is what is happening tonight." Connie said confidently.

"I took a swallow of my scotch. I looked at her confident face and smiled, "Connie, I am not and never will be your cuckold. If you dress like a slut and leave this house tonight to see this, so call bull, and you fuck him once twice or a hundred times, it will not matter to me because you will no longer be my wife or the mother of our children."

I reached into my briefcase sitting on the counter, pulled out a thick yellow envelope, and laid it before her.

"What is that?" Connie asked as panic spread through her, and her voice shook.

"Connie, over the past two weeks, it became clear that you were dead serious about going on your date tonight. I was certain I could not change your mind, so I have retained an attorney. During our first meeting, we discussed everything about what you would do tonight. I also explained that I initially told you I was OK, but we were in the heat of passion. I told him I had reconsidered what I had agreed to and would not allow you to do what you planned for tonight. He then drew up divorce papers that will be filed at the court tomorrow morning once you have perpetrated your act of adultery. In the envelope, I have also included the prenuptial agreement you signed before we were married. I am sure you never considered the prenup, which spells out clearly what happens if you ever commit adultery.

Let me refresh your memory.

One… you will lose all parental rights to raising our children though you will have reasonable visitation with them. I will have full custody.

Two… you will receive a one-time $25,000 cash payment and no additional financial support. You will be completely on your own. Since you have not worked for the past ten years, I believe you will have difficulty finding an adequate job, but that is your concern, not mine.

Three… You will have ninety days to vacate the house and find new living accommodations. Then the house will be sold, and you will receive 15% of the proceeds.

Four… You have no claim to any other of my financial assets. My business, retirement, and investments have all been created from the monies I have earned from my work and the fruits of my business.

Five… You will take back your maiden family name and never refer to yourself as my wife, ex-wife, or former wife. You will be Constance Spawn Stevens.

The envelope includes all the necessary paperwork to make the name change happen.

So that is it, Connie. I love you so much, even in the face of your impending betrayal, and I do not want any of this to happen. Still, if you leave here tonight and go to your bull and fuck him one or a hundred times, all of what I explained will go into motion at 9:00 am tomorrow, and once it starts, I have instructed my attorney under no circumstance can it be stopped."

I stopped talking. The look on Connie's face was total disbelief and confusion mixed with a touch of anger and growing FEAR!

I waited, but Connie could not speak. She was weighing out her response, trying to find a hole in my argument. She was having a tough time since I had covered all the bases.

I walked to the kitchen sink, placing my empty scotch glass there. I turned and walked toward the garage door. As I reached the door, Connie spoke. "William, you agreed with my plan and cannot leave me; it is not infidelity if you know about it, and you do."

I thought what a sad and feeble attempt to put up a battle. I turned and looked at Connie.

"Connie, it is infidelity the second you emotionally bond with your bull, kissing him, sucking his cock, him eating you, or the second his cock slides into your pussy. You plan to do all that and maybe more, so it is adultery, and I will divorce you.

"If you want to reconsider, there are several things you must do immediately. If you want to hear them, I will happily tell them to you."

Connie looked at me, not knowing what she wanted to do.

I waited for ten minutes and spoke. "Connie, it seems that the decision is too hard for you to make, so that I will make it for you. I am leaving. If you are sitting at this kitchen table drinking coffee in one hour when I return, I will tell you the conditions that, when completed, will stop me from filing the divorce papers in the morning."

"By the way, if you go on your date tonight. I would like to know where you will be for safety's sake.

Connie looked at me, determined to play this out. "I am meeting him at the Rathskeller Pub for dinner, then across the street at the Hampton Inn for the sex party. I will be home by midnight. Then in bed with you so you can reclaim me.

I said nothing. I turned, walked out the door, got in my truck, backed out, and drove away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Earlier…

I awoke to a new day, with my man lying on his back beside me, naked and sexy as always. His cock was hard, tenting the sheets, so I slipped under them and down his body, kissing my way to his cock. I lightly gripped and slowly stroked him as I kissed his spongy head. As I stoked up, a drop of precum bubbled out of his hole and ran down his skin. I quickly licked the salty juice and took his cockhead between my lips. His legs spread open, letting me move between them on my knees, and I began bobbing on his cock, taking him as deep as he could go.

William began to moan and put a hand on my head, guiding me as he began to fuck my mouth. I picked up my pace and cupped his balls in my other hand, rolling them like ball bearings, then squeezing them lightly, making William gasp. He loved me playing with his balls almost as much as sucking his cock.

Suddenly his balls tightened and drew up as his cock pulsed, giving me the first taste of his morning load as it shot into my mouth. Three, four, five more shots came, and I swallowed them all. I milked his cock for his last drops, leaving them on my tongue and painting the inside of my mouth with his flavor. I gripped his cock tight and stroked him fast. I needed him to stay hard so I could fuck him.

This is a special day for us, and I need to reward him for agreeing to my request to fuck another man tonight and for William to become my cuckold. He is unaware that this is the night and will learn that later this afternoon. I am not sure how he will take it; it is the first time in reality.

We have played fantasy games many times, and William is always excited. It has made our sex life much better. A couple of weeks ago, we were in a passionate fuck fest as my fantasy bull took me in front of William. As we were wildly going at it, I asked him for permission to make my request happen, and as William filled my pussy with his hot cum, he yelled, "OK, yes!"

I was shocked that William would easily respond to my request, so I asked again. "William, are you agreeing to let me take a bull lover, and you will become my cuckold."

William was still gasping from our incredible love fest. He looked at me and, with hard breathing, said, "Yes!"

I was so happy and knew this would be a wonderful addition and make our sex life even better. I knew the perfect man to be my bull, Lamar. I could not wait to ask him to be my lover. He has wanted me for over a year, which is why I brought this fantasy into our bed. I hoped I could convince William to let me fuck him so I would not have to cheat on William. I knew that cheating would destroy us and our family.

Lamar is a big black man six feet three inches tall. He has a broad body and huge arms. He works as a loading dock manager, so he is strong. We have been attracted to each other since the Christmas party over a year ago. We danced and talked and teased each other while William spoke with the company president most of the night. He didn't ignore me but was happy doing what he was doing, and I was pleased to be with Lamar.

Since that night, Lamar and I have played things cool and been together three times, feeling each other up and wanting to go further, but I could not cheat on William, so on those occasions, I went home so horny I fucked William almost to death on those nights.

In a conversation with my best friend, I told her about my desire for Lamar, and she said to me about cuckolding and that she had done it with her husband, and their sex life was incredible now. She sent me some websites to look at, and I devised my plan after a while.

Please don't get me wrong. I love William with all my heart. I feel nothing emotional for Lamar; it is strictly physical. Lamar has a large cock that I have felt through his clothes as we played around. I have a strong need to experience his big cock. That is why I brought the fantasy game to our bed.

So, tonight is the night I will experience Lamar for the first time but not the last time. William will become my cuckold, and Lamar will be my bull. He will control William and my sex life from here on, and he will fuck me whenever he wants me. I am so excited and hope William will be as well when I tell him tonight's date.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I rolled on my back, pulling William on top of me. I reached for his cock, putting his head in my pussy hole. I looked up at my man and begged, "Please, William fuck me good, fuck me hard, make me cum hard, baby; I need it's bad!"

William smiled and drove his nice fat cock deep into me and fucked me silly for fifteen minutes when I started to cum over and over. He was fucking me like there was not a tomorrow. I loved it and moaned loudly as I was cumming. "I love you, baby, and always will; remember that always and forever."

William looked down at me, his expression changing as if he knew what would happen, but he couldn't; how could he?

William kept pounding me as my pussy was squeezing him with every orgasm I had. Then he finally came slamming his hips down, slapping our bodies together, and he froze, dumping his cum deep in me, making me scream, "Oh Fuck Yes, Baby cum deep inside me, make me yours!"

Once again, the look on William's face changed to the eye from before. Oh God, he knows!

We collapsed together with William laying on me full weight. I wrapped myself around him as a twinge of guilt or apprehension shot me. What if William balked at my plan? What would happen then? No, he won't; he had agreed and said he was OK with me fucking other men. Or at least that is what I thought I heard. We had not spoken about it since that night, nor had we played the game at any time. He has probably forgotten about it by now.

It will be a surprise this afternoon when I tell him.

I had taken the day off, though; William didn't know. I would be waxed and pampered at the salon for a while, then to the store to pick up my new dress and undies for tonight.

Then I would surprise William when he comes home with a kiss and the plan!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lamar has made the plans for tonight. We are going to dinner, then to the hotel for a night of raw animal sex. I told Lamar I was his slut, and he could do anything he wanted with me except for anal. We would fuck each other until 11:00 pm, so I had time to wash, clean, and be home by midnight.

Then my husband would reclaim my pussy, mouth, and whole body from Lamar, eating his creampie and fucking me silly afterward.

Life would return to normal, and we would be wonderful, at least, I hoped it would be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I drove off, leaving Connie to decide, I thought back to this morning and how wonderful our day had started.

Many days we start making love or fucking, but in a few days, I get a world-class blow job and a great fuck to start the day. But today I did, so Connie knew what her day would be like, and she was giving me a mercy fuck this morning, hopefully softening me up for the pain and suffering she would put me through tonight.

Connie had been more active in bed but had not played her fantasy game, so I knew she was already fucking her bull or had picked him out and was planning to fuck him very soon. I didn't know her plan, but I did know mine. Connie had been a little distant from me and the kids the last few days and has been with her friend Chrissy a lot lately. I am sure she was the friend that told her about cuckolding. I had seen a few chats on Connie's phone between them, and the letter L was in many messages, so I knew that had to be the bull. I also figured he was black because of a few things they said, like, 'You may never go back.' I wondered where she met L, a black man.

SassyDoll69TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SassyDoll69TS

I thought back to a couple of weeks ago when I was working on a big order for a new customer, and I had to go to the shipping dock to ensure it was all going smoothly, as I do for all new customers.

I was talking to the dock foreman and had a question he couldn't answer. He mentioned I needed to talk to L.

I asked, "Who is L?"

"That is Lamar. You know the dock manager. We call him L."

I thought, I know Lamar as a nice guy; would he be so low a person that he would fuck my wife?

The shipment was all set, but I needed to see Lamar to answer my question and see his reaction to seeing me. I walked up the steps to the manager's office and stepped inside. Lamar was the only one there, and he was facing away from me, talking on the phone.

I heard him say, "OK, two weeks on the 15th, we will do it that day, OK. I will plan everything. When will you tell him?" Now that was a weird conversation.

I cleared my throat, and Lamar turned around. "Oh God, I have to go!"

"H…Hello Mr. Cummings." Lamar stammered.

"Hello, Lamar, L I guess that call you?"

"Yes sir, on the floor and a few friends, they call me L."

The look on his face was strange, like I was a ghost or something.

"Are you OK, L? You look sick suddenly?" I asked, hoping I was right, and he was caught or thought he was.

"No, I am OK; what can I do for you?" He was nervous.

I asked my question, and he rustled through many pages, then found one and gave me my answer.

As I was leaving, I asked, "Lamar, when did we get together last? I haven't seen you in a long time?"

"Mr. Cummings, it must have been the company Christmas party. You were there with your wife, Connie." He stopped, looked down at something on his desk, and then back up to me. It hit him that he was about to fuck the wife of the VP of Operations, his boss's boss. He straightened up and asked, "Can I do anything else for you!"

"No, I have learned exactly what I needed to know. Thanks for clearing things up for me. Sorry, I heard your conversation as I came in, and it sounds like you have a big date coming up. I hope it works out just like you want it to." I shook his big hand, turned, and left.

As I walked down the steps, I looked back, and Lamar was standing in the window looking at me as I stepped off the steps and walked back into the main building. I had rattled him.

Now I knew he was L, and their date was the 15th!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to today…

I went to Big Ben's Coffee and Danish. I ordered a cup of coffee. I bought a paper and read the news; it had to be better than the news I just got.

After two cups of coffee and finishing the sports and financial pages, I left for home. I pulled into the garage. It was just after 7:00 pm. A big truck was parked in the driveway, so Lamar was there. I braced myself for what might get ugly. I closed the garage door, went to my workshop, opened my gun safe, and took out my Glock and a clip of rubber bullets that would put Lamar on his ass. It hurts like you are shot but will not kill you. I tucked it in my belt where it could be seen and walked into the kitchen, careful not to be blindsided by big man Lamar.

Connie was sitting at the table drinking coffee. Lamar was standing beside the sink.

I stood against the wall and looked at Connie. She was still dressed in the clothes she was wearing when I left, so she had not prepared for her date with Lamar after all.

"Lamar, would you please sit down at the table with Connie? We have a few things to discuss."

"No cuck, I am standing right here."

Now I was being polite when I asked Lamar to sit, but he was not, so I pulled the Glock and fired one shot that whizzed by his head, hitting the cabinet just to the right of his ear, making a very loud noise. I am an expert marksman and can hit a dime from forty feet. I hit exactly where I wanted.

I barked, "Sit the fuck down, mother fucker, or the next shot will be in your left eye. Do it now!"

Lamar looked at the cabinet seeing the hole and moved quickly to the table across from Connie.

Connie looked terrified and was sobbing.

I moved to a better position to see both of their faces.

"Connie dear, please stop crying. We cannot have a discussion with you blabbering away. If you can't control yourself, I will probably have to shoot Lamar in the ass or leg somewhere that will hurt like hell but won't kill him. Stop fucking crying NOW!"

I was emphatic, giving no mercy to either of the cheaters.

"Connie, I see that you have not prepared for your date with Lamar. I thought you were driving yourself to meet him, so did you call him for reinforcements, or why is he here."

Lamar started to say something; I cut him off.

"Quiet motherfucker, I was not talking to you. You will know when I do!"

"Now, Connie, am I to assume you are not going on your date."

Connie buried her face in her hands and sobbed louder.

I looked at Lamar. "Hey, mother fucker, are you proud of the fucking mess you have created. If you hadn't been flirting with Connie, we would not be here now, and Lamar, you would not be losing your job tomorrow!"

"What, what are you talking about?" Lamar yelled.

"Well, Lamar, we cannot have people working for the company with such loose morals that they would try to cuckold an executive's wife, demoralizing their family and causing the family to be destroyed and ending in divorce," I stated clearly as Connie sobbed louder.

"No, Mr. Cumming's, it was not like that…"

I cut him off, "Bullshit, Lamar! Then please explain to me what 'IT' is because it looks exactly like that. Weren't you planning on taking Connie out tonight for dinner, and then weren't you going to fuck her all night and send her home to me full of your cum?

I stopped and waited for a response.

Lemar looked stunned. He said, "Well, that was the plan for tonight, but it was not cheating; you had agreed that it was OK; at least, that is what Connie told me."

I looked at Connie, "So, Connie, you planned this night to cuckold me so you could fuck Lamar anytime you wanted once you made me your cuckold and Lamar your bull. Is that correct? I would no longer be your lover, just your money provider and nothing else. You just wanted me to put a roof over your head, feed you and provide all the money you need while giving up my husband's rights in the bedroom. Only being able to make love to you when you and your bull decide I can. Isn't that about how it was going to be? I am still not sure that you two have not been having an affair for a while now.

Lamar stood up, "No, Mr. Cumming's, you have it all wrong. Connie and I have only seen each other a few times, and yes, we did kiss and feel each other a little it was never under our clothes. When Connie came to me two weeks ago with the idea of cuckolding you, I was not for it. I like you, and you have always treated me right. Then she told me you wanted it and had permitted her to find a bull. I had never done this before, but I liked Cinnie. She is a sexy woman, and she convinced me you were OK with it, so I agreed. But I was not taking over your wife; I only did this once or twice."

I waved my gun, "Sit down, Lamar." He did.

"Connie, so you wanted to control me, make me you cuckold, why? Did I do something to make you hate me and want to hurt me? Wasn't I a good enough lover? Have I ever denied you anything in the bedroom or our life? I gave you the two children you wanted, a beautiful home, a beautiful car, and all the money you could spend, and I made love to you every time you wanted me to. So please explain WHY, WHY, I just don't get it!"

I waited for Connie to speak. She was sobbing, so she could not. So, I continued.

"Connie, since you cannot stop crying long enough to express your feelings or answer my questions, I am going to make a few decisions for you on how the rest of the night will go."

Connie looked at me and, while sniveling, tried to speak. "I don't know why; Chrissy told me it made her sex life more exciting, so I wanted to try it. We played the fantasy game, and you liked it, and I thought fucking Lamar would be fun, and you would like it too. I was stupid, so I don't have a better answer than that. I am so sorry; I never wanted anything like this to hurt you or our marriage. I love you so much." She covered her face and sobbed.

"Well, Connie, you made a big misjudgment. And now you are going to pay for it."

"So here is how tonight is going to go. You have two choices, but one of them will happen, so the two of you must choose carefully.

I reached into my briefcase, took out another envelope, and slid it across the table to Lamar.

"Lamar and Connie, please open your envelopes and take out the papers. Lamar, you have a letter of resignation dated today. Connie, you have divorce papers dated tomorrow."

"Before anything happens, you will both sign then now."

I put a pen on the table.

"Once you have signed the documents, I will explain your choices. You will not know what I will do with the papers until your choice is irrevocable. Whatever you decide is cast in stone, so make your choice wisely.

Choice number one… You two can go into the guest room and fuck each other until you can't cum anymore. Then tomorrow, I will file the divorce papers. And I will accept Lamar's resignation. You will be free of me and the burdens of marriage from that moment on. As far as I am concerned, you can continue your lust-filled relationship until eternity. I will no longer care what happens to either of you!"

Choice number two… Lamar, you can leave this minute and have your job as long as I feel you deserve to keep it. From then on, my wife is invisible to you; she no longer exists. If you ever speak, text, or have any contact with Connie again, I will instantly accept your resignation, and you will be terminated from your job. In addition, there could be physical retribution to befall you; that is not a threat but a promise.

As for you, Connie, from this day forward, for as long as we are married, one week or fifty years, you will be my subservient wife. You will do what I want and tell you to do without fail. Suppose you ever try to pull the kind of bullshit you tried today. In that case, I will instantly execute both the divorce papers and prenuptial agreement, and you will only receive the settlement as laid out in the agreement, with no negotiation.

Sign the documents now, or Lamar, you will be terminated NOW, and Connie will be divorced NOW!"

The looks on both of their faces were a 'Mastercard Moment.' Stunned and defeated are two words that come to mind.

"OK, sign the fucking document!" I demanded.

Lamar signed and stood up. I backed away. "I will see you at work on Monday, Mr. Cumming's. Thank you!"

"You're welcome, Lamar; I hope you learned a lesson, don't fuck around with married women; you will get burned or maybe even dead!"

He looked at me with a strange look. He never looked at Connie and walked out, taking the Choice number two.

Connie was not crying any longer. She was looking at the divorce papers with the pen in her hand. She looked at me, "William, do I have to sign these papers? I will never do this again. I understand how wrong I have been and how I have hurt you and our marriage. I will never even think of taking a lover again."

"Connie, ten years ago, on our wedding day in front of God, our family, friends, and ME, you said you would never do that, but you almost did. If I had not intervened, you would be on your back in a room at the Hampton Inn, being fucked by Lamar at this very moment. So, no, Connie, I no longer trust you, and if you want to stay married to me, you must sign the divorce papers. I will return the signed papers and the resigned prenuptial agreement to my attorney. He will lock them in his safe and wait for a day when I call him and tell him to execute them. That may be next week or never. But Connie, that is completely under your control."

Connie's head was down as she signed the divorce papers, sighed, and dated the prenup again. I took the documents and put them in my briefcase and locked it.

It was just after 9:00 pm.

"Connie, you wanted a date tonight, so get dressed, and I will take you out."

Connie looked at me, shocked at my invitation. She stood and kissed me, running down the hall to get changed.

I called the Rathskeller and made a late reservation. I called the Hampton Inn and booked a room. A little poetic justice.

Connie wanted a date with her lover, which she would get. He is ME!

Copyright © MaxxNRachelWrenn

All rights reserved. No part of this story can be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means without written permission from the author. All characters are fictitious, and any similarity to actual people, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental unless otherwise stated.

This story contains mature material, strong language, and sexual situations intended for mature readers.

All characters depicted in this story participating in any sex act are of legal age, over 18 years old. 

Published 
Written by MaxxNRachel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments