Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Doing It For My Husband

"Does this mean I'm a hotwife?"

227
38 Comments 38
13.0k Views 13.0k
2.3k words 2.3k words

My husband thought for a moment. “Well, yes, I guess I’ve thought about that. As a pure fantasy, I mean.” I’d asked him if he fantasized, or maybe dreamed, about watching other men having sex with me. I was pretty certain he had but I wanted to hear that from him. Yes, I’ll grant the same fantasy appealed to me in a general way. That was one of the reasons I wanted to know.  For me, though, it’s not the sex part but the having my husband watch me part I think about. When we have sex, especially when I’m performing oral on him, I love seeing how he reacts to what I’m doing. I suppose it’s a kind of voyeurism, visually checking how a man reacts to me sexually. In one of my versions of the fantasy, I’m sucking on a huge dick as hubby watches. I can see every expression and emotion he has. I can ask him, over and over, if he sees me and if he likes what he sees.   

Up until college I strongly repressed my sexuality. I was raised by women who saw sex as a silly activity men, for some unknown masculine reason, insisted on. If it had to be done, it should be as grudgingly and as seldom as possible. Sometimes I wonder how there were any babies in my mother's family at all! My early sexual fantasies were vague and usually in aid of some basic masturbation.

But in college, I met girls who were guiltlessly open about their sexuality – and everyone else’s, as well. I learned a lot from them. I gave up my virginity to a guy I met in my second year. He’s also the man I am in love with and am still married to. But for the most part, I was still inhibited and anxious to keep sex non-adventurous. It wasn’t until I was about twenty that it came to me that I might be…well, what men call a babe. Not modest, I know, but I’ve heard myself described that way enough times to believe it. Still, I knew I was often a sexual disappointment to my husband, and that bothered me.

I guess I was working up to a breakaway from that inhibition when I got involved in an extreme group situation. Well, the truth is, I was the woman in a gang bang! With a lot of men. I still shudder with embarrassment at that. I can tell myself that it’s all simply sex, but letting around twenty or so men screw me is still pretty slutty. At least, it seems slutty to me. Even so, the concept – being group-fucked by a bunch of men – is still arousing to me. I wonder how many women speculate about what that would be like. Yes, I did tell my husband about it, though not in all the details. He’s still a bit shocked, I think. But, I’m happy to say, it doesn’t seem to have damaged our relationship. I’ve also been diligent in trying to go along with any sexual desires he voices. I owe him that.

On the only occasion we discussed my gang bang, I actually told him I might agree to do it again under some circumstances. Not really, though. At least not anything like that insane cluster-bang I experienced. Seriously…I can’t believe I’m saying these things! I can just picture my mother's shock and disapproval. But yes, I might do it with somebody, or even a small group, if Tim asked me to. So, I’d been probing to see if he might. Not a gang bang, but watching me getting done by someone else. Finally he asked, “You keep coming back to that. What’s up? You thinking of becoming a porn star or something?” 

“I would for you. Your private porn girl, if you’d like that. I mean, you take those digital photos of me. You have a ton of them. And I know you look at those selfies of me... with your cock in my mouth. You like that, don’t you?” I was caressing his growing hard-on as we spoke.

“Yeah, of course I do.” Tim’s erections have always been impressive to me, and super hard. But I had him really going tonight.

“I want to make your fantasies come true, that's all. Whatever you’d like.”  

He fixed his eyes on the wall behind me, obviously contemplating that. “That would be…I don’t knowWhat makes you so willing all of a sudden? You’ve never been super keen on sex before. Oh, wait. Does this have something to do with fucking those guys? What... are looking to be a hot wife?”  

“I just want to be more sensual for you. But only if you want me to. I’m totally not interested in the hot wife thing.” And I wasn’t, not really. But I did, most certainly, want him to watch me performing sex. “But I think you’d like to see me doing sex.”

 He hesitated for several seconds. “Maybe. In theory, anyway." 

 _

We took a long weekend in mid-July to camp at one of our favorite beach areas. Our tent was set about fifty yards from the surf, just over some low dunes. The nearest tents were maybe 150 feet away on either side. A forty-something couple set up their tent to our north. The tent to the south belonged to two young men. I noticed them checking me out almost immediately. I suppose I wasn’t shy about displaying myself, either. 

Of course my husband picked that up too. “I think you have those two drooling.”

“Hmm… look like college age.  They can dream.” But I was going over possibilities in my mind. Apparently, so was Tim. “Would you do either of them?”

I wasn’t sure how to respond. A too-casual response seemed wrong. “Not on my own. I mean, I don’t have an interest in other men just for sex. Like when we talked… I’d do it for you to watch, maybe.” It seemed I still couldn’t leave that fantasy idea behind. And, actually, both those guys were decent looking so it probably wouldn’t be unpleasant. Tim didn’t say anything more.

While he was storing away our cooler and other gear, I took a trash bag to the nearby receptacle. One of the young men approached as I was turning back so we began talking. He told me they had just finished their first year at a nearby Ivy League university. This outing was in celebration. They were headed home the following morning. We walked back to my tent, where I introduced him to Tim. Evidently, the friend had gone off somewhere with a girl they’d met earlier on the beach. 

SaraWolff
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaraWolff

Tim broke out cold beer and we talked. As it happened, I was wearing shorts – very short shorts – with a cropped top and no bra. Our new acquaintance seemed mesmerized by what was on view. I was encouraging; Tim was amused. 

The college guy was well-built and athletic looking. Not truly handsome, but good-looking. He said that he and his friend had gone through high school and played sports together. As we spoke, I knew my nipples were getting hard and were now clearly visible through my light top. Normally, I would be mortified by that, but now I made no attempt to conceal myself. On the contrary, I was consciously projecting my breasts for him. This had to be obvious to Tim, but he gave no indication he objected. I was certain he was thinking the same thing I was. This might be the opportunity we needed to try the voyeur/cuckold thing. We didn’t say anything explicit but we probably hinted fairly clearly that I might be available.

Soon there was a hugely visible bulge in his shorts. He was like an excited puppy now. I looked at Tim and he gave me a slight nod. 

“I’m going into the tent to change now,” I said, “Do you want to help me?” 

The poor guy nearly passed out! We crawled into our tent and I sat him down. Kneeling in front of him, I pulled off my top, exposing my pert breasts in their entirety. His mouth dropped open, causing me to nearly burst into laughter. The tent flaps and screen were open so Tim could see everything that was happening. 

“Do you like?” I asked. He stammered something I couldn’t catch but it was clear he liked very much. “You can touch them if you want.”

Of course his hands were all over me now. He wasn’t at all rough but I wasn’t interested in foreplay. I looked at the spreading wetness in his shorts and reached to touch his throbbing hard-on. Glancing again at Tim for approval, I unzipped the lad and flicked my tongue around the glistening tip. He let out a loud plaintive moan. I worked my tongue along the sides of his rod, kissing it as I went. Finally, when he was practically begging me, I went down, sliding his entire length into my mouth. 

I gave him what I hoped was the blowjob of his life for several minutes. When my cheeks started to ache, I drew away for a few seconds and reached into our toiletry bag for a condom. After I worked it over his cock, I tugged my shorts off and lay back, spreading my legs invitingly. My well-waxed pussy was fully displayed, the pink lips quivering. 

He was very eager, if not very practiced. Basically, he climbed on top and pumped away frantically, ejaculating in less than a minute. But he never got entirely soft. In fact, he was rock hard again almost immediately. I was afraid the condom would slip off, but before I could say anything, I saw that Tim was in the tent and passing me another one. 

“Here, let me put this on you,” I said. I urged him out of me and, discarding the full condom, slipped on the replacement. He was much less frenzied now as I guided his dick back inside me. I don’t believe he was at all conscious of Tim being there. 

As I had tried to do from the start, I watched my husband intensely. He in turn was fixed on what I was doing and what was being done to me. It was just so exhilarating! I wasn’t paying much attention to my erstwhile partner, so it took some time to realize he’d fired all his shot – so to speak. He lay on top of me, breathing heavily and murmuring things I couldn’t quite hear. Eventually, I urged him to roll on his side and sat up. We’d been lying on one of our sleeping bags and I could see a large wet stain there. Oh well, I thought, it'll dry quickly. 

I glanced again at my husband and smiled, mouthing silently, “What did you think?” He just smiled in return and nodded affirmatively. 

I reached for the impressive package that had grown in his shorts. I soon had it free and was sucking it for all I was worth. We both totally forgot about College Guy. Tim was lying with me doing my thing over his body, facing the open tent entrance. I caught a flash of movement and was not very surprised to see my former partner and his buddy. They stared, wide-eyed with mouths gaping. I wasn’t sure whether to stop or continue with the show, but Tim was gently pulling me up. I straddled him and began riding, at first slowly but then faster and faster.  We were both soon lost in the ecstasy.  When Tim and I were both completely spent I looked at the doorway.  Our two voyeurs were gone.

We were sitting on the beach early the next morning. “I have to confess that was pretty sensational. You know… once I got past the whole ‘that guy’s fucking my wife’ issue. Far better than porn, which is all the same, really, and mainly fake. But this was you! I’m not sure I’d want it to be a regular thing, but it was indeed hot.” 

I was very happy and relieved I’d gotten the reaction I’d hoped for. Tim and I had made love again during the night and I was convinced we’d turned a corner in our love life. I was no longer the tight-assed prude I was. For sure, if anyone had told me this kind of thing would actually happen, I’d have said they were joking. But it has happened.                 

   

Published 
Written by MindiM
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments