Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dress With An Effect …Chapter 2

"Jenn and Jack’s unexpected coupling continues"

48
25 Comments 25
8.1k Views 8.1k
871 words 871 words

Holding me in his arms as he would a child, Jack began to make his way to my bedroom.  I felt so totally vulnerable; so submissive as he carried me up the stairs.

Once in my room, he gently laid me on the bed.  Stepping back, he looked down at me as I lay there naked and whispered, “My God, you are so beautiful.”

I reached up towards him, saying. “Come down here.”

He lay next to me, wrapped his arms around me and pulled me to him, crushing my breasts against his muscular chest. His hand moved to my cheek, stroking it softly with his fingertips. 

His piercing blue eyes looked into mine.  "This is so surreal. Long ago, I resigned myself to the fact that I would never again feel a woman’s touch or experience the satisfaction of giving a woman pleasure."

Our lips met. I parted mine, allowing his tongue to enter to search for mine. The kiss was passionate but gentle.  I began to feel a tingling between my legs and my hips began reflexively to thrust against him.  I could feel desire building.  Moving my hand between us, I wrapped my hand around his flaccid member. 

As I was trying to arouse his sleeping member with my hand, I uncontrollably chuckled.

What’s so funny?” he asked.

Without thinking, I blurted out, “It’s so small.”

“Boy, you really know how to build a guy’s ego,” he replied.

“No…no… I didn’t mean it like that,” I said, trying to extract my foot from my mouth.  “What I was trying to say was that it is so small compared to how big it is when you are hard.” 

Smiling, he said, “I knew what you meant.”

As I was stroking him he whispered, “I may have written a check with my mouth that my body can’t cash.”

“Huh?” I asked.

“Jenn, I’m an old man.  I’m lucky I can get it up at all without prescription drugs, never mind twice in one night,”

“Well, we’ll just have to see about that.”

Pushing him onto his back, I kissed him and said, “You just lay back and relax and I’ll see what I can do to help you.”

I started to gently kiss his chest, stopping to suck on his nipples as I made my way down his torso. I could feel him twitching in my hand.  By the time I made my way to his groin, he was starting to stiffen. 

Bypassing his penis, I made my way to his balls.  He was growing in my hand as I started to kiss his balls.  Taking one in my mouth and gently sucking and licking it elicited a loud groan.

AndreeaThompson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AndreeaThompson

Stroking his now-full erection, I looked up at him and said, “Well, looks to me like you don’t need drugs.”

Lowering my head, I took him in my mouth, gently sucking the head as I ran my tongue around the corona.

“Oh, Jenn,” he exclaimed as I took his shaft into my mouth, my hand fondling his balls. I started to bob my head up and down on him with my hand matching the rhythm of my mouth.

“I’m going to come,” he gasped.

“Not so fast,” I said as I took him out of my mouth and squeezed the head to stop his orgasm,  “You have a job to do.”

Rolling onto my back, I pulled him on top of me and guided his rock-hard penis to my opening.

Groaning, he slid into me.  My arms encircled his neck; my legs wrapped around his hips.

He began pumping my pussy, his balls slapping my ass each time he plunged the full length into me.

Lying underneath him impaled on his penis, my arms and legs holding him, I felt like we were one inseparable body.

I felt my orgasm building with each thrust. 

Suddenly Jack groaned and, giving a final thrust, his body stiffened and he exploded, filling my pussy with his semen.

Feeling his orgasm pushed me over the edge. My orgasm spread from my pussy over my body in waves of pleasure.  My pussy spasmed, clutching his penis.

“Oh, my God, I don’t remember when the last time was I came twice in one day,” Jack said. 

We lay together, Jack still inside me, enjoying the closeness of the moment

“Oh, Jack, it has never been like this with any other man,” I whispered.

We fell asleep in each other’s arms.

I was awakened the next morning by the sun coming through the window. Remembering the night before, I reached for him but he was not there.

Disappointed, I got out of bed and made my way to the kitchen where I found my dress and panties that I had left in a pile on the floor, neatly folded on the counter with a note…

Jenn,

Last night was the most incredible night of my life.  I never knew a woman could bring me such pleasure. 

Supposed to be a beautiful day today.  Perfect for hanging out around the pool.  Come on over this afternoon and we’ll grill some burgers.

Jack

 

Published 
Written by Jenn6879
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments