Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Emma's Naughty Show

"I put on a free cam show on a random adult cam site, but things did not go as planned."

168
63 Comments 63
3.4k Views 3.4k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"Because this is a true story about me flaunting myself, I decided to put myself on the cover. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you enjoy my story ❤️"

If you frequented free online sex chatrooms many years ago, chances are you saw me. I was one of the many individuals seeking thrills and excitement in the virtual world. It was a time when anonymity still allowed people to explore their desires and fantasies without judgment or consequences, or so I thought.

Wanting to remain an anonymous participant, I would only use sites where I could create a username without revealing my true identity. These chatrooms provided a sense of liberation and escape from the constraints of the real world.

I wasn't there for conversation or to watch others; I was there to flaunt myself, satiating my exhibitionist tendencies by allowing anyone in the room to watch me masturbate for free. This was something I did quite frequently, but one instance stands out in particular.

As I sat naked on my chair, typing 'free cam sex' into the search engine and choosing a site at random, excitement rushed through me. After creating an account to broadcast myself, I would meticulously position my camera on the edge of my desk, securing the cable in place with a tape strip to ensure it wouldn't accidentally fall during my performance. Lube, though I didn't need it in most cases because I was so wet, and my toys were already on the desk.

After I had everything in place, I would lift my feet, placing them comfortably on the desk and spreading my legs wide open, ready to begin my cam show. As I turned on the camera, my pussy throbbed and glistened, begging for attention.

My adrenaline was pumping as I anticipated the thrill of connecting with strangers from all over the world who would be able to see me at my most vulnerable. My pussy drooled at the thought of their eyes on me and their arousal fueling mine. It was a rush unlike any other, a forbidden pleasure I couldn't stop myself from indulging in.

As the webcam connected and my chat filled with eager participants, I felt a mix of excitement and nervousness, wondering who would be the first to engage with me. I had carefully curated my appearance, shaving my pussy clean and ensuring that the camera was zoomed in to capture every intimate detail.

The number of people who started watching me grew steadily, with their usernames appearing in the chat box, my inviting pussy greeting them, and my keeping them interested in what I had to offer. There was something so tantalizing about exposing myself to strangers in such an intimate way; it was intoxicating, pushing me further into the depths of my desires. Every beat of my heart raced with excitement as I waited for someone to make the first move.

Wow, lovely pussy, someone wrote.

Hot, another commented, their words fueling my desire to continue sharing.

I'm so hard for you!

Babe, you are so wet for me…

I would wreck that pretty cunt!

I cannot recall any of their usernames; they were lost in the sea of comments flooding my screen. Each message was like a validation, a confirmation that I was desirable and captivating. The power of their words fueled my confidence, making me crave more and pushing me to reveal even more of myself. It was an addictive cycle, one that I couldn't resist diving deeper into.

It looks too good to be true. She is fake.

Yeah! It's most likely one of those ladyboys again.

Or it's a porn video.

I felt almost offended, but I was too aroused to stop the show. The thrill of being desired by strangers online outweighed any negative remarks, fueling my exhibitionist tendencies even further. My hand slipped in between my legs, my fingers finding their way to the pulsating heat.

Put more fingers in.

Obeying, I added the third finger, feeling the pleasure intensify with each movement.

Lick your fingers, someone else added.

I couldn't indulge them because I didn't want to show my face on camera, so I just spread my legs wider, letting my fingers glide over my slick folds, coating them with my arousal.

See, she didn't do it. It's just a recording!

Show us more.

As the comments kept pouring in, urging me to reveal more, I hesitated for a moment. However, the heady mix of exhibitionism and desire pushed me to succumb to their demands.

My body was trembling with anticipation as I took my vibrator in hand. I positioned the pulsating head against my deliciously wet entrance and let out a moan of pleasure as it slipped inside me all the way to the hilt.

Wow!

Nasty slut!

I want to fuck you with my big cock.

Fake…

So hot!!!

I will fill that cunt with my cum.

The comments that continued to pour in, both positive and negative, only heightened my arousal, fueling a desire to prove them wrong and show them just how real my pleasure was.

Fuck that pussy!

I wish that was my cock.

I began to move the vibrator in and out of me, matching the rhythm of my breaths with each thrust. Moving slowly at first, I savored the sensations coursing through my body. With each comment, I felt a surge of determination to show my authenticity and revel in the power of my own pleasure.

Whore!

I'm gonna cum so hard.

I want to lick you.

My cum will fill your cunt.

My reservations and doubts melted away with each provocative message, and I found myself captivated by the irresistible temptation that this virtual world offered. The vibrations sent waves of pleasure rippling through me, intensifying with each passing moment, and I increased the speed of the vibrator, craving more and more stimulation.

Valentina_Leroy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Valentina_Leroy

As I fully immersed myself in the raw desire coursing through my veins, my movements became more urgent and desperate, and my mind was consumed with a delicious blend of ecstasy and vulnerability. The pulsating vibrations and deep penetration brought me to the verge of ecstasy, my breath hitching with every movement. I could feel my muscles tightening, my heart racing, and a primal need building within me with each thrust.

I would fuck you so hard.

Fucking slut!

Mmm.

I'm so hard for you, baby.

Such a good girl.

The attention was electric, making me feel desired and wanted. It felt like a drug coursing through my veins, and it became difficult to resist the temptation to seek more validation, eliciting more pleasure by pushing the boundaries even further and chasing the exhilarating rush. The thrill became addictive as the high grew stronger with each attempt, keeping me hooked and fueling my desire to constantly push the limits in search of that ultimate sense of satisfaction.

With each powerful thrust of the vibrator, I felt myself losing control of my inhibitions as pleasure washed over me like a tidal wave. My thighs trembled with excitement as I craved the exquisite release that was building within me, but I needed more. I bit my lower lip and softly gasped as I reached for a sleek buttplug that glistened invitingly.

My tight hole was soaked with my pussy juice, so I decided not to use any lube. The cool metal of the buttplug against my delicate rosebud sent shivers of pleasure up my spine. With a slow, teasing motion, I eased it inside, relishing the delicious stretch and fullness it brought. I nearly melted from the sheer desire I felt as it filled me completely. Each inch of the buttplug pressed against my sensitive walls, intensifying the sensations coursing through my body, and a blissful moan escaped my lips.

Yeah, baby!

She sounds like a woman.

So hot!

The combination of the vibrator and the buttplug created an electrifying sensation that sent waves of pleasure throughout my entire being. As the vibrations from the toy reverberated through me, it enhanced the already incredible feeling of fullness from the buttplug. The dual stimulation was overwhelming in the most delicious way, pushing me closer and closer to the mind-blowing climax that awaited me.

WHOOORE!

Woho! Stretch those holes.

Why watch porn when you have a live show right here?!

Nasty bitch!

I'd fuck that ass.

The raw and uninhibited nature of the comments fueled my desire, pushing me further into a state of arousal and making me feel even more daring.

She needs a gang bang.

How much to fuck all your holes?

Daddy wants to watch you cum.

With each explicit comment, I felt a surge of adrenaline, knowing that I was satisfying not only my own desires but also the desires of those watching. The anticipation built as I continued to explore new boundaries, eager to push myself even further for their pleasure.

You need a BBC in your ass.

Yeah, baby!

Wow! Both holes are so full!

Fuck that pussy.

After the plug was nestled safely within me, I ran my fingers over my swollen clit, pushing the vibrator deeper into me with each thrust. My body quivered as pleasure swept through my burning core, causing my muscles to tense and my breath to quicken. The intensity was building, my senses were heightened, and my mind was consumed by pure ecstasy.

I want to cum inside of you!

I'm dtf. Message me your address.

Cum for Daddy.

My aroused pussy ached and pulsed, my walls tightening around the toys in a desperate bid for more. I moaned uncontrollably, losing myself in the intensity of the moment.

What a show!

Fuck that cunt, you slut.

I'm going to cum so deep inside of you.

My body arched with each movement, craving the release that was building within me. The intensity of the pleasure grew with every thrust, driving me to the edge of sanity. I lost all control of my senses, succumbing to the euphoric pleasure that consumed me.

My mind became a blank canvas, all thoughts erased by the sheer intensity of the moment. Every nerve ending in my body was on fire, magnifying every stroke and sensation to unimaginable proportions as I was lost in a sea of pleasure, unable to tell where my body ended, and the waves of ecstasy began.

My legs trembled uncontrollably, a violent quiver that knocked the camera over. The tape, barely clinging to the cable, failed to do its job, and the camera landed in my lap. I turned it off with a hasty gesture, but it was too late.

She is a woman!

Nice tits!

Hey, gorgeous. Want me to come over?

Such a pretty face!

So beautiful!

With a swift click, I shut down the chatroom's tab, my heart pounding as I prayed that no one within had even the faintest inkling of my true identity. Inhaling deeply, I attempted to steady the frantic beats of my heart.

The internet, with its mix of anonymity and vulnerability, had caught me in its grip once more. In this tricky online environment, where people often wear digital masks and hide their true identities, I found myself balancing on the edge between revealing who I really was and keeping it under wraps. It had been an unnervingly close call at the time, but my secret was safely stored in the digital vault—at least for the time being.

Published 
Written by EMoon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments