Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Exciting Evening Out With A FWB

"I went out for an evening with a good friend and an unexpected twist happened"

150
29 Comments 29
5.6k Views 5.6k
4.2k words 4.2k words

As a background to this story, my hubby Jack has been away on a project for about six months before the encounter below. We have enjoyed an open relationship throughout our marriage. We both traveled a great deal during that time and enjoyed fucking others while apart. He has been fucking a co-worker from his home office who is there on the project as well. I have been fucking a guy from one of the sites I visit as part of my work, and this is a story of one night we went out together.

That night, we met at a nice restaurant halfway between our houses. His wife went to visit one of her friends in NYC again, so I was looking forward to fucking Frank again that night. Our table wasn't ready when we arrived, so we went into the bar to drink. We were only there for a minute or two when I noticed a very attractive Latino couple walking toward us. I was taken a little aback when the guy tapped Frank on the shoulder, and when Frank turned around and saw them, he immediately got up, shook the guy's hand, and kissed the woman.

He then introduced me to them. The man's name was Luis, and the woman's was Maria. It turned out that they used to be Frank's next-door neighbors but moved to another house nearer to their work about five years ago. They had recently moved back into our town. Frank invited them to sit with us for dinner while waiting for a table. I was a little peeved because we always played around during our meal and figured their presence would make that impossible. Still, after we got seated and began talking, I immediately felt very comfortable with them. While they talked a lot about things from their neighborhood, they also tried to fill me in on the people they talked about. At first, I felt awkward for obvious reasons, with them knowing Frank's wife and all, but that feeling also faded quickly.

Luis and Maria, I'm guessing, were in their mid-to-late thirties. Luis was built much like my hubby Jack, with short dark hair, a great smile, and the sexiest-looking blue-green bedroom eyes. He was a hunk, and it quickly became apparent that he liked what he saw of me, too. You know the "sixth sense" we women have when we're being checked out! Maria was an absolute stunner, very tall, probably 5'10" or so with long, curly dark hair about halfway down her back, a very fit body with long perfectly shaped legs, a great looking ass, and she appeared to pretty large breasts as well.

She was wearing a black dress similar to my "fuck-me" dress, and her cleavage looked pretty impressive. For me, I had on a new dress for the first time. It was pale blue and had two straps that covered about half of my breasts and were tied behind the neck. My back was exposed down to just above the top of my ass. It came down to about mid-thigh with two small slits on the sides, exposing even more skin. During dinner, I got the impression that Maria also liked the dress(and maybe what was underneath it) as I could tell she was checking me out, and I was doing the same back to the two of them.

By the time dinner was over, I felt extremely comfortable with the two of them but was looking forward with anticipation to fucking Frank's brains out in a short while. After we paid the bill and left, Luis asked us if we would like to go to their house for an after-dinner drink. Frank quickly agreed before I could open my mouth, looking at me for approval. Having had such a good time with them, I reluctantly agreed, thinking we could make it quick and then have some fun. We left my car in the lot, I got into Frank's, and we started following them to their house.

I was about to open my mouth and tell Frank how disappointed I was that we wouldn't start the rest of our evening sooner when he filled me in on some details about Luis and Maria. It seems like a year or so before they moved, Frank and his wife went next door for a barbeque, and his wife had too much to drink and passed out drunk. Luis and Frank assisted her home and put her to bed. Then, Luis asked Frank to go back to his house to continue the party, and Frank agreed. Well, to make a long story short, Frank found out that Luis and Maria enjoyed being with other partners, and the three of them had a fantastic time fucking until early the following day.

Frank said that Maria was an incredibly great fuck(almost as good as me(he says all the nice things) and that Luis was very well endowed. As he finished, he asked if I was comfortable with the situation's possibilities; if not, we'd have a quick drink and leave to have our solo fun. Well, as excited as I was hearing about their encounter and remembering how hot they both looked, I quickly told him I was quite interested in seeing how the evening would transpire and take it from there.

When we got to their house and went inside, we proceeded to their living room; Luis told us to make ourselves comfortable and went over to the wet bar to pour us an after-dinner drink. Frank and Maria sat next to each other, and I sat down next to Maria, and when Luis came over with our drinks, he sat down next to me. After sipping our drinks for a few minutes, Luis asked me if I wanted to dance with him, and when I agreed, he went over and put on some slow, romantic music. He helped me from the couch, and I melted into his arms; he was a smooth dancer. He was whispering in my ear about how beautiful and sexy I was and how good a dancer I was(boy, compliments go a long way toward getting me excited).

It didn't take long before his hands started to wander down my back to begin to caress my ass, at first over the dress, then lifting the back of the dress to my bare ass cheeks. God, was I getting excited from his touch, and then he turned my head toward him and began to kiss me. His tongue worked magic inside my mouth, exciting me even more as his hands began to work their way all over me. He began to cup my breasts, then went under the straps in the front of my dress and began to play with my hard nipples. He was pushing all the right buttons, and my thong was quickly becoming soaked with my juices. As he was playing with me, I was caressing him, too, and when I moved my hand to the front of his pants, I couldn't believe how much cock I was feeling. I was already looking forward with great anticipation to experiencing just how "well-endowed" he was.

On the wall behind the couch, they had installed mirrored tiles from wall to ceiling, and when we broke our kiss, and I put my head on his shoulder, I looked over to see Frank and Maria dancing just behind us. Being familiar with each other, I could see they had discarded most of their clothing. Frank was behind Maria, who only had her thong on, and he was cupping the most beautiful set of breasts I think I have ever seen on a woman. They were large Cs, maybe even small Ds, and so firm it was incredible. Her body was even more stunning than I had imagined it with her clothes on in the restaurant. I continued to watch them and saw her drag Frank with her toward my back as Luis and I continued to explore each other's bodies.

She pressed into my back with those incredible breasts, then reached up and untied my dress, then unzipped it and started to push it off down my body until it felt in a heap at my feet. I stepped out of it and pushed it aside. Now I had only my thong on, and then Luis stepped back a bit, and he and I both began to undress him until he stood there only in his briefs, just like Frank was. Wow, what an impressive tent his cock was making in his briefs. Maria began to play with my breasts with her hands from behind me, pinching my nipples with her nails just like I love having them played with. Luis, in the meantime, knelt on the floor and began to kiss my stomach and upper thighs, then slowly began to peel my thong down my legs until it, too, ended up on the floor, exposing my very wet pussy to his eyes.

He teased me at first as I spread my legs wide and squatted down, licking and kissing all around my pussy, and as much as I tried to move my pussy onto his mouth, he teasingly avoided it for a minute or two. Then he buried his head into my pussy and began to lick and try to shove his tongue inside me, and when he finally got to my clit I felt the first waves of an incredible orgasm overtake me. God, I was just so hot, and I came so hard that if it hadn't been for Luis holding onto my legs and Maria holding my breasts, I probably would have collapsed onto the floor after the incredible orgasm was over. I was just cumming and cumming over and over again from his talented tongue, and he knew the clit sucking trick, too. What an incredible feeling. After I came down from my climaxes, I could feel Maria's pussy pushing into my ass, and from the feeling, I knew that Frank was fucking her from behind with his big, thick cock. She was moaning with her orgasms now, too, and I could almost feel her spasms as she ground her pussy on my ass.

After Luis finished giving me such incredible orgasms with his expert tongue, he stood up, and we embraced, and he kissed me again, and we ran our hands all over each other's bodies. At that point, I had the urge to reciprocate and dropped down on my knees and began to slide his boxers off his body. As his cock came into view, my first thought was what an understatement Frank made in the car about Luis being well-endowed. He was hung like a horse. I'm guessing it had to be close to a foot long and just as thick, if not a bit thicker, than my hubby Jack's cock is. As if I wasn't already excited to the bursting point, the sight of this huge cock got my juices flowing even more now.

I can remember thinking that I couldn't wait to feel it filling up my hot, wet pussy. First things first, however, and I started to suck on his big cock, then slowly took more and more of his long shaft into my mouth. But try as I might, I couldn't get all of its length inside me without gagging. I still had a few inches I couldn't take in.

So I concentrated on the underside of his cock, running my teeth gently over it and my tongue all over his shaft. I looked up at his face and saw that he had leaned his head back with his eyes closed and moaned about how good it felt as I made love to his cock. In the meantime, Maria had moved back against my ass again and reached around me to cup my breasts and play with my hard nipples. I could feel her pussy banging into my ass and looked over to see in the mirrored tiles that Frank was again fucking her doggy-style as she played with me. Then I felt one of her hands on my ass, caressing it then I felt the pleasure of some fingers begin to play with my dripping wet pussy.

All of a sudden, I then felt a finger at the entrance to my asshole and plunging inside my ass; at the same time, other fingers began to run up and down the lips of my pussy and began to play with my clit. God, I was on fire with the sensations she was giving me with her fingers, and I quickly found myself on the verge of another orgasm. As I came, I backed off Luis's cock, not wanting to bite him, then felt intense pain as Maria dug her nails into my nipple just as the first wave of my orgasm swept over me. I enjoy a little pain during sex, but this was definitely over the top of pain. I was surprised to feel probably the most intense orgasm of my life from the pleasure and pain of the moment.

Mistress_Jha
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mistress_Jha

The orgasm was so intense I felt like I squirted a gallon of my juices onto the carpet. I kept spasming as I shot stream after stream. I had never squirted that intensely in my life.

I blacked out for a brief moment, then when my head cleared a little felt her fingers soothing my nipple as she continued to slowly play with my pussy. I soon discovered I was exhausted, and the night was still young.

Frank reached down and helped me to my feet again, and we embraced and kissed. He was such a great kisser and was whispering to me about how beautiful and hot I was and how he couldn't wait to feel his cock inside me for the first time. Then he picked me up in his arms like a feather, carried me down a hallway and into their bedroom, and gently laid me down on their big king-size bed. This bedroom was imposing. The ceiling had mirrors, and the headboard contained a stereo system. He reached over to turn on some soft, romantic mood music.

Luis lay beside me, and we gently began playing with each other's bodies again. He was such a considerate lover, not anxious or demanding, and I felt myself quickly getting aroused again especially wanting to feel his big cock inside me. I saw Frank and Maria walking hand in hand into the bedroom. God, Maria was certainly a goddess; her body was just so sexy looking as she walked; her firm breasts barely bounced as she moved over to the bed and laid down on the other side of me. Luis moved his head down and began to suck on my nipple, then Maria leaned over and sucked on the other nipple. It was then that she told me that my nipple was bleeding a little from her digging her nails into it during my orgasm before, and she was very apologetic about it and soothingly ran her tongue over it. It was still quite sore, but her mouth quickly made the pain subside.

After a few minutes of them sucking on my nipples, Luis's mouth left my nipple, and he started to trail sweet kisses down my body, then moved in between my legs, raising my body with his hands under my ass and began to lick my very wet pussy from bottom to top. I didn't need any more foreplay, but his tongue was doing things to my body, getting me more and more excited and feeding the anticipation of having his big cock inside of me for the first time. He brought me to the brink of an orgasm several times, then stopped, then he grabbed a pillow and, with my help, put it under my ass, lifting my pussy higher off the bed.

He then kneeled in between my legs, grabbed his cock, and started to run it up and down my pussy lips, teasing me yet again. He then spread my legs even wider and guided his cock in against my pussy, and started to penetrate me. God, the head of his cock felt so big as he pushed it in. I was glad that I was so wet, but even at that, he was finding it difficult to get it inside me. I've had some very thick cocks inside me before, including my hubby Jack's, but this one was the biggest.

He was being as gentle as he eased the head and a few inches inside me, and then he slowly began to fuck me easing a little more at a time inside me. I didn't take more than a minute after he got it in before I had the first of what was to become many more incredible orgasms. His cock was so thick that it rubbed against my clit on every stroke, and it felt so good as he pushed it further and further inside. I had never felt so filled up in my life; after about ten minutes or so, I could see that he was entirely inside; it felt like the head of his cock was inside of my stomach.

It felt so good then he started to fuck me a little faster, withdrawing almost all the way and then pushing it in. I was having an almost continuous orgasm as he fucked me. All the time he was fucking me, Maria continued to suck and play with my breasts, then moved over to kneel over my head and lowered her sweet pussy down on my mouth. Frank, in the meantime, moved behind her and pushed his nice thick cock in her ass, and began to fuck her. It was incredible being fucked by this huge cock while tonguing Maria's sweet pussy and watching Frank ass-fuck her. She was dripping her juices all over my face as I sucked on her clit and shoved my tongue as far as I could inside her, and she was cumming over and over again.

After a few minutes of this, Luis began to fuck me faster. I could feel the head of his cock pounding up against my cervix, no one had ever been this deep inside me before, and I was loving it. I don't know how many times I had orgasmed, but it had to be more than a dozen. He continued to fuck me for what seemed to be a half-hour or so before he yelled out that he was cumming, and I swear I could feel the spurts of his cum fill me up inside as I, too, had another incredible orgasm, and then "passed out" from the overwhelming pleasure. When I "woke up," Luis was lying beside me, running his hands all over my body, then leaned over and kissed me, telling me that I was one of the best partners he'd ever had and how beautiful and sexy I was. I thanked him and told him how wonderful he was and how wonderful he made me feel.

After Maria and I pleasured each other while the guys recharged, watching us, Luis and Frank moved over on either side of me and began to kiss and caress my body again. Luis began to suckle on one of my tits while Frank sucked on the other one. They both used their hands all over the lower part of my body, running them up and down my legs, caressing my inner thighs, and brushing lightly over my pussy as they continued to suck on my tits. Then they both took turns kissing me on the mouth, my neck, and my upper chest. Boy, they were heating me quickly, and I felt myself getting anxious to be fucked again. In the meantime, Maria felt a little left out, I guess moved over onto her knees over my face, and gently pushed the guy's face aside, lowering her pussy onto my eager tongue. I began to tongue her from her puckered asshole to the top of her pussy and clit, sucking it in between my lips and lightly chewing on it.

She was moaning loudly from the pleasure my tongue was giving her, then pushed herself down onto me harder and began to rub her pussy all over my face. She was dripping juice as she attempted to quickly reach her orgasm. As she started to cum I was able to catch hold of her clit with my lips and sucked it inside, and chewed her to her orgasm. As she came, she again rubbed her pussy all over my face, and I could see the muscles in her abdomen constricting as she came. The guy's hands were not idle at all while I was pleasuring Maria taking turns, now inserting a few fingers into my pussy and playing with my clit. They seemed to know just how far to take me before I came, as they stopped when they sensed I was about to. I was begging them to make me cum, but they ignored me and continued to bring me right to the point of release and then stopped again. God, I was so hot to cum I was going crazy!!

But that was all about to change as Frank got up on his knees and took me by the arm, and guided me so that I was kneeling over the top of Luis, who was lying on his back with his impressive hard cock pointing straight toward my very wet pussy. I reached down, holding it steady as I slowly lowered my pussy down until it touched the head of his cock, and I slowly eased myself down until it was completely buried inside me, and I was filled up with hard cock again. Again, I found it nestling inside where no cock had ever been before his. Even as I was taking it deeper inside, I could feel my orgasm building as it passed over my G-spot and rubbed against my clit.

I thought that Frank was going to go back to fucking Maria as the two of us began to fuck, but I was pleasantly surprised when I felt his hands spreading my asscheeks and the felt the head of his cock against my asshole and begin to penetrate inside. My juices had run down, and I think he still had some of Maria's on his cock, so I just relaxed and allowed him to slowly sink his thick, hard cock into my ass. My God, I was being filled up now and beginning to wonder if I could get both of them inside without too much pain. Frank was gentle, though, and took a few minutes to bury it completely in me. They both began to fuck my holes, slowly getting into a rhythm when one would almost completely withdraw while the other buried his entirely inside. Wow, what an incredible feeling it was having these two big cocks inside me at the same time.

Meanwhile, Maria moved over and, straddling her husband's face, lowered herself onto his tongue facing me. He quickly started to lick her pussy and tongue her clit, then reached up and began to caress her beautiful tits. Maria started to play with my tits now, too, exciting me even more as the two guys continued to fuck my two holes, starting to ram me faster and faster. By this time, I had already cum two or three times and was rapidly approaching another one. These were intense full-body orgasms that racked my body for what seemed to be minutes at a time. I could see that Maria was cumming frequently also from her hubby's talented tongue. As I came again, she dug her nails hard into my nipples for the second time that evening, sending shooting pain again as I had another incredible orgasm.

The guys and Maria were insatiable, continuing to fuck me for the better part of an hour, giving me many, many intense orgasms. Finally, Luis announced that he was cumming again, followed quickly by Frank, and they both buried themselves inside me to the hilt and filled my holes up with their copious discharge. I swear that I could feel their cum as they spurted inside me. Afterward, they still slowly fucked me some more until they were too soft and slipped out of my holes. The four of us were all fucked out for the time being. We were all fucked out and quickly fell asleep. The next day I woke to the superb feeling of Luis's tongue on my pussy as he lowered his big cock into my mouth, and we both quickly built to an intense orgasm. I looked over and saw that Frank was fucking Maria doggy-style, and they, too, had cum intensely. We showered, dressed, and left, promising to reunite.

 

Published 
Written by foxysue
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments