Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Extended Layover 1

"Two stranded travelers find a way to pass the time in the Dallas Fort Worth Airport."

48
12 Comments 12
6.0k Views 6.0k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Just one flight from home but I am stuck in DFW. The story of my life. After two weeks away from home, I was flying back from business on the west coast. Delayed for an hour and then for three more due to icy weather all across the southern US, I was taking full advantage of the perk of airline club membership and was curled up in a comfy chair with an endless supply of wine.  To help pass the time, I decided to treat myself to a pedicure in the airport. I found a spa in the D concourse and since they had a short wait, I went back to the airline club, poured up a glass of wine in a paper cup (totally against the rules, but I really did not care) and was in the pedicure chair fifteen minutes later. The warm water of the footbath began to ease the pain of the delay and the wine was definitely helping too.

That was when I noticed someone preparing to take a seat in the chair to my left. She was a tall brunette probably in her mid-thirties. Like me, she looked like she had been traveling all day and needed some pampering as much as I did. She was wearing a cute tight black skirt a few inches above her knees, tight sleeveless yellow sweater, black leather jacket, and black leather boots just below her knees. She shuffled around to get her jacket and tote situated and then sat down and unzipped her boots. Trying to be discreet but still very interested, I watched as first her left and then her right foot came out of her boots. I was a bit surprised that she was not wearing any socks but very pleased to see that she had truly beautiful legs and feet. Her calves were very muscular, but still so feminine, perfect tiny ankles and long, wide beautiful feet. My best guess was a size eight. She moved her boots to the side of her chair and very close to my chair then eased her feet into the footbath.

The aroma of her boots hit me a few seconds later. Very strong, very sweet, very raw, it was so delicious. The combination of the warm leather and the natural fragrance of feet trapped inside that leather for hour after hour was an erotic symphony for my nose. This was the moment I also felt the first tingle of warmth between my thighs. I looked her boots over a bit better now. Five-inch heels, side zipper, obviously high-quality full-grain leather, and now that I could see the inside too, very well worn. I leaned over toward her, partly to get a better whiff of those wonderful boots, but also to compliment her. "I love your boots," I said.

She turned and smiled and in a strong Italian accent said, "Thank you. I am glad to take them off, my feet are so very tired."

"Mine too," I replied, and reaching out my hand toward her, I said, "I am Misty, nice to meet you."

She also extended her hand toward mine and said, "I am Sofia, nice to meet you too." We grasped hands for just a few seconds and she smiled a very kind smile as she looked into my eyes. We shared our first of what I already hoped would be many touches. She was a strikingly beautiful woman, blue eyes, short curly dark brown hair, minimal makeup, but lovely eyelashes and just a touch of color on her lips. With her arm extended toward me, I could not help but notice a very large and very dark tuft of long thick curly hair in her armpit. 

We chit chatted about our travel problems and our current situation. She was on her way to New Orleans for a medical convention. We sat back to enjoy the massage chairs and foot pampering, but I continued to discretely enjoy every detail of my new friend Sofia. The vibration of the massage chair caused just enough movement of Sofia's body to let me see that she was braless. Her athletic frame and near-perfect muscle tone held her perfect breasts beautifully aloft. The cool air of the spa or the movement of her breasts against her sweater was enough to cause her nipples to react and become hard enough to strain against the fabric of the sweater. As her pedicurist massaged her legs and feet the hair on her lower legs became more obvious.

I have shaved my armpits and legs every day since I was ten years old and shaved or waxed my pussy since I was nineteen, so hairy legs and armpits were not my style, but on this Italian beauty, it was deliciously sexy and very exciting. The warm tingle between my thighs was constant now and I had to squirm a bit in my chair to keep it in check. 

We continued to chat throughout our pedis and when I complimented her on her lovely legs, I learned she had been an elite athlete who had qualified for the Olympics in the hurdles but was injured before she could compete. She now trained as a powerlifter and the bulging shape of her quadriceps and glutes left me no doubt she was exceptionally strong.

Our pedicures finished about the same time, both with shades of red on our toenails. With our spa slippers in place, I took my chance to ask her, "Would you like to get a drink, maybe a bite to eat?"

"That sounds great," was her reply. We gathered bags, jackets, her boots, and my pumps and I led the way to the airline club. It's a very short walk to the club and in five minutes we were settling into two chairs at right angles to one another in a less busy corner of the club. Wine was quickly ordered and we both rested our freshly pampered bare feet on the same ottoman, just inches from one another. Our wine arrived and I offered a toast to freshly pedicured toes and new airport friends and Sofia added, "Very beautiful airport friends with very sexy feet."

I was only slightly surprised by her comment, but I had definitely hoped I was reading her signals correctly ever since we started talking in the spa. As we both raised our glasses, I also felt her toes rubbing against the side of my foot. "The wine is very nice, and that feels great too," I said.

"The wine is nice and I am so glad you like because I think you are lovely." I returned the affection stroking my toes over her feet as well and up the side of her leg as far as her muscular calf. "It is tragic that we will both be on different planes so soon," she said.

"I was thinking the same thing," was my reply. I excused myself to go to the restroom and on the way ordered more wine for us both.

When I returned to our seat, Sofia had relocated to a small sofa along with our bags. She was sitting with her feet on the ottoman again. "Sit next to me, I am chilly so I got us blankets too," she said patting the sofa next to her. I sat and put my feet next to hers on the ottoman and she slid very close to me as she covered us with the blankets. She began stroking my feet with her toes again and then slipped her hand under the blanket. As I silently sipped my wine, I felt her hand stroke along the top of my soft round thigh. My slacks were thin enough to enjoy her touch almost like there was nothing between her fingertips and my skin. She smiled at me and looking me in the eye whispered, "Is this ok?" I only nodded my head slightly and she continued.

DitaGold
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DitaGold

She stroked a couple of times along the top of my thigh and then with her fingertips at my knee she slid her hand to the inside of my thigh. Very, very slowly she slid her fingers up my inner thigh. I lifted my leg closest to her and placed it over her legs, spreading my thighs for this gorgeous lady who had been a stranger just an hour ago. Still hidden by the blanket her fingers slid so very slowly up my thigh. My mind was racing but that tingle between my legs had now burst into a roaring flame.  Her long slim fingers finally reached my pussy and she began very slightly, discreetly stroking me through the fabric of my slacks. This crazy travel day had certainly taken a delicious twist and the throbbing wetness between my thighs was screaming for more.

Our wine glasses were both empty at the same time and just as we each sat them down, the waiter arrived with full glasses. He traded out full glasses for empty ones just two feet from us as my new friend stroked my pussy under the cover of the blanket. I ordered the next round before he left and then as we sipped our wine my phone buzzed. Fearing it was another delay I checked it. It was not just a delay, my flight was canceled instead. I told Sofia that I was going to be spending the night in DFW and dialed my company's travel desk as she continued with her delightful touch. Our travel agent quickly had me booked on an 11:00 am flight home the next day (because I don't do early flights) and I had a room in the Grand Hyatt attached to the airport for the night.

We finished our wine and I was so ready to take this day to another level, so I led Sofia to the ladies' room. We both primped a bit in the mirror until the one other lady in the restroom left and then I almost dragged her into a stall. The stalls were very private and big enough for us to both easily fit. I immediately kissed her, forcing my tongue between her lips savoring the sweetness of the wine and the delicious fullness of her eager mouth. My hand was instantly under her skirt and my fingers buried in the thickest longest hair I had ever felt on any woman or man. Her entire bush was soaking wet and it dawned on me that there were no panties in the way either. My fingers stroked between her thighs and zeroed in on her full long labia and huge swollen clit.

I broke away from our kiss and she was reading my mind as she lifted her skirt to her waist. Her bulging muscular thighs exposed, she raised one of her perfect athletic legs to rest her bare foot on the handicap rail in the stall. Falling to my knees, my tongue sought out this amazingly wet mound of pubic hair my fingers were lost in. Her scent filled my nose first and I gasp at its perfection. Sweet and almost floral, but musky and raw, like an orgy in a flower shop.   And the taste, oh my God, the taste.  Never in my life had I tasted such perfection. My tongue hit her clit and I realized it truly was huge, as big around as one of my fingers and close to two inches long. Just above it was a large steel ring and bead in her hood.  Her clit hood had no chance of even beginning to cover her massive clit.

Quickly she gripped the back of my head forcing my tongue into her pussy. The dark hair extended down the inside of each of her thighs and my face was engulfed in the forest of long black wet curls. Hungrily, eagerly, desperately I licked and kissed her pussy. Our excitement was at the boiling point before we entered the stall and all too quickly, I felt her tensing.  Silently she started thrusting her hips against my tongue as she forced my face against her. Her orgasm was intense, almost violent but somehow she remained totally silent as she slammed my face against her. She released my head and as she lowered her leg, she lifted me to my feet. Her kiss was so tender as she carefully, gently cleaned every last taste of her pussy from my face.

"Oh my, I must go, I will miss my flight," she said after she realized that time had gotten away from us. We straightened our clothes and then side by side we left the stall together. We were met with some very judgmental looks from the other women in the restroom, but after a long tender kiss, we straightened our hair in the mirror and walked hand and hand back into the club.

Sofia sat down to put on her boots and I knelt to help. Her legs were open just wide enough to give only me a glimpse of the long dark hair still wet from my tongue. Now inches away, the scent from pussy and her boots was more than I could resist and before I slipped her foot inside the first boot, I raised it to my nose and took a very long deep breath. When I opened my eyes, Sofia was smiling down at me. "You are a very naughty girl, Misty," she said.

"Yes I am," was my only reply as I slipped her foot in her boot and zipped it up for her. With my own pumps back on and our bags gathered we started the walk to her gate trading contact information as we walked. She wrapped her arm around me on the Skylink train like two long time lovers who were about to start a long separation. We made our way down the escalator to her gate with her hand stroking my back and occasionally gripping my large, round, soft ass. It was just a few minutes from her boarding time so we found a spot along the wall to say our last goodbyes. Like two school kids who could not take their hands off one another, she pressed me to the wall and I held her tightly in my arms as we talked. We tried to quickly plan how we could meet again before she went back to Italy and we promised to stay in contact. We took a wonderfully cute selfie, both of us looking like we had been traveling all day or longer and had also just had sex in a restroom stall.

We were sharing what I feared would actually be our last kiss ever when the gate agent started to make an announcement. "Passengers on flight 654 to New Orleans. The weather in the New Orleans area has deteriorated more and we will not be able to get you to New Orleans until tomorrow. If you will form a line here at the desk we will begin to rebook you."

I just started laughing and grabbed her hand. I almost dragging her running back toward the escalator. "Wait, wait, I must rebook my fight," she said.

"No, we will do it in the club on the way to the hotel, it will be much quicker," I said. We were in and out of the club in just a few minutes and Sofia was rebooked for a 10:45 AM flight to New Orleans. We were checking into the hotel ten minutes later.


Don't Miss Part 2

Published 
Written by MistyJo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments