Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Halloween Fun

"Halloween is a great time of the year and mischievousness abounds . ."

32
10 Comments 10
4.9k Views 4.9k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Halloween is my favorite time of the year, if for no other reason than I get to be mischievous. The wife is a party-pooper, and she gave up trying to reform me years ago. So, on Halloween, I am left alone to do whatever I want, so long as it doesn’t involve anything illegal or debaucherously wrong.

Most of my fun has been limited to water pistols, flashlight scares, and occasional female grope, when I think I can get away with it. For the most part, it is all harmless fun.

This year, I decided to be a stalker, following kids down the street in my Freddie Krueger mask, carrying a fake knife. For the most part, it was a lot of fun, especially with the younger kids, who would simply take off running. The teenagers would scream or yell a curse word, and then laugh.

Around about eleven or so, as I was deciding to pack it in for the night, I saw young ladies wandering down our neighborhood street, silhouetted by a streetlamp. They didn’t seem to be the trick or treater types and upon a closer inspection, I could see they weren’t even teenagers, but young two young mothers that I would often see out for evening walks in the neighborhood.

I stealthily sneaked up behind them as they walked down the street. I made my way past a line of parked cars and stood stoic by a tree as they wondered past me.

“Boo!” I called out.

Both of my neighbors grabbed each other, obviously surprised by my little jump scare.

“You got us,” one said to the other. “You got us good!”

“Not yet,” I whispered. “I’m just getting started.”

“Oh really?” one of them snark replied, “Let us know when we need to be scared again.”

“Don’t worry,” I answered back using my voice synthesizer. “You’ll know.”

They continued their walk down the street. I fell in behind them, just to be obnoxious and hopefully, a little bit creepy. They knew I was following them and pretended to ignore me.

Finally, after a short distance, the shorter of the two looked back at me and asked me if I was some type of pervert.

“Why, yes,” I replied, using the voice synthesizer.

“Dude,” she replied, “Get a grip. We’re both very married.”

“So am I,” I shot back, “But she doesn’t have half the ass you have.”

‘’Sam,” the taller one remarked, “You are SO busted!”

“I am not Sam,” I replied. “You don’t know me.”

“Whatever,” she shot back. “You can’t handle one of us, let alone both of us.”

“I can try,” I replied.

“Whatever,” she shot back.

I dropped back and watched as they continued their walk. We rounded a corner and they stopped in front of a small brick house. At this point, I was a good thirty yards behind them, standing in the middle of the street.

I could hear their conversation very clearly.

“Its just Sam and all he wants is a piece of ass,” said one of them to the other. I had no idea who Sam was.

“So, are you going to accommodate him? Tim is gone, right?”

“Yeah, he’s gone until Tuesday,” came the reply.

“So just do him and let me know about it in the morning.”

“Maybe,” came the voice lowered response. “I’m horny, but I am not desperate.”

Damn. Poor Sam, whomever he was.

I watched as they hugged and then they both gave me a wave before each headed off to their respective houses.

kaylajonnes1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kaylajonnes1

I took a deep breath and after waiting a few minutes, I headed up the sidewalk to the front door of one of the houses for one of the ladies, unsure of what I might encounter should I decide to knock. I was about to turn and walk away when the door suddenly swung open and a very lovely neighbor greeted me.

“Don’t even think about leaving,” she said, reaching out and pulling me into the house. Holy crap.

“If it is a piece of ass you want, fine!” she stammered out, “but don’t be acting all creepy.”

Okie-dokie. I had the right house, but how was I going to pull this off without disclosing who I really was?

Using the voice synthesizer, I said I simply wanted to have some fun.

She pressed herself against me, and started to fondle my tool, which as quickly growing in size.

“I know what you need,” she said, dropping to her knees in front of me, grappling with my belt and unsnapping my jeans. Holy crap! She was not waiting or wasting any time. Then, before I could say another word, she had my semi-erect dick in hand and her lips wrapped around my tool. Holy Shit!

I was sweating profusely under my mask. I couldn’t hold back and shot my load deep down her throat as she squeezed my balls. Oh Lord!

“Damn it, Sam!” she exclaimed, “You know I don’t like you cuming in my mouth!”

I quickly apologized.

“You really have to work on this,” she said, scolding me like a petulant child.

“Fuck it,” I replied through the voice synthesizer. I opened the door and quickly left before she could figure out that I wasn’t who she thought I was.

I made my way back to the street where I lived and quickly cleaned up in the guest bath before heading off to bed.

It would be a few weeks before I would see them again, walking the neighborhood. I retreated into the house and grabbed my voice synthesizer. I caught them on their second pass by the house and quickly introduced myself.

They stopped to chat, after introducing themselves. Then as we chatted, one of them took notice of my voice synthesizer and asked what it was that I was holding on to.

“It’s a voice synthesizer,” I proudly replied.

“A what?” Asked one of the young ladies.

“A voice synthesizer,” I replied. “It helps to disguise a voice.”

I placed it up close to my mouth and spoke into it.

“Sam I am not,” I said, “But Sam I wish I was.”

Both ladies fell silent as it dawned on them that I was their mysterious Halloween stalker.

Then, suddenly, one of them said “Oh Shit!”

I smiled as I leaned against my car. Her hands covered her mouth, as she haltingly exclaimed, “Oh….my….God!”

I extended my hand with the voice synthesizer in it.

“Here,” I said, “It works really well.”

“Oh my God!” 

I simply smiled, crossing my arms in front of me, like a Cheshire cat that had caught a mouse.

“Don’t worry,” I said, “I now have things under control. I promise.”

The shorter girl lowered her head and tendered a quick apology.

I chuckled, as her friend asked, “What’s going on?”

“I’ll tell you later,” the shorter girl replied, ushering off her friend down the street.

“Do you want the voice synthesizer?” I yelled at them as they walked away.

Neither of them even looked back in my direction. I tossed my voice synthesizer into the back seat of our family car and chalked the conversation up as one of the more interesting ones I had been a part of, in quite a while.

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments