Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Helping Out My Friend Part 2

"The (belated) follow up to my first time helping my friends get pregnant"

26
3 Comments 3
5.7k Views 5.7k
985 words 985 words

Author's Notes

"Many apologies for the delay in uploading this (over a year... a lot has happened). I’ve been keeping a track of events that have happened so hopefully there will now be a flurry of stories. <p> [ADVERT] </p>As before, all events are completely true."

A month after my first (deliberately!) unsuccessful attempt at getting Sophie pregnant, Chloe and I went back to see Sophie and Lucy for round two. Just to set the scene up again, a quick description of the four of us.

Me: just over six feet tall, dark hair, average build, seven-inch dick. Adventurous in the bedroom. Straight.

Chloe: my girlfriend. Five feet nine inches, UK size twenty, busty, slightly overhanging belly, dark hair. Straight.

Sophie: five feet ten inches, UK size fourteen, curvy but slender, dark hair. Bisexual.

Lucy: five feet four inches, UK size sixteen-eighteen, busty, dark hair. Lesbian (no experience with men at all).

 

Once we arrived, a few drinks were consumed but we all knew why we were there so Sophie and I headed upstairs. We'd barely made it to the bedroom door before we locked lips, Sophie's tongue finding mine. We staggered to the bed and collapsed on it, furiously making out. I hitched her knee-length floral dress up and started rubbing her crotch through her lacy underwear. She was really turned on already and started to grind herself on my hand. Very soon, her body began to shake and she came hard.

As quick as a flash, she had moved down to the bottom of the bed and completely undressed herself. She then crawled up and pulled my jeans and boxers down. She looked up at me with her big blue eyes and swallowed the entire length of my cock. I gasped as she pushed herself right down to my balls. I could sense that Sophie had moved her hand down to her pussy and I started to thrust myself into her throat. She moaned as I fucked her mouth and she could feel me tensing so she crawled further up and straddled me, pushing my pulsating cock into her soaking wet cunt.

Sophie began grinding back and forth on my dick before picking up the pace because she knew I was close. Before long, I exploded inside her and shot my seed deep into her pussy. She rolled off me and we lay for a few minutes making out before redressing and heading back downstairs. This is when the evening took a surprising turn.

When we got to the living room, a surprising scene lay before us. Lucy and Chloe - my unadventurous, insecure, never-been-with-a-girl girlfriend - were in their underwear, making out furiously. Sophie and I stood staring for a moment, unable to comprehend what we were seeing. Lucy and Chloe knew we were in the room and continued making out, hands all over each other.

Sophie and I went over to the sofa and sat next to our respective partners, unsure what to do next. Eventually, I made the first move and removed Chloe's bra, allowing her huge breasts to fall loose. Immediately, Lucy dived for them and took the left nipple in her mouth. Chloe gasped in delight. Sophie followed suit and undid Lucy's bra before leaning over and taking Chloe's other nipple in her mouth. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, but my cock was getting extremely hard again.

Deepika_Lea
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Deepika_Lea

I moved closer and kissed Chloe hard on the mouth before standing up and undressing. I stepped towards Chloe and pushed my dick towards her lips and she greedily took me in her mouth. While she was sucking me, Sophie and Lucy undressed themselves and pulled off Chloe's leggings and panties. We were all naked and I couldn't believe my luck.

Lucy released Chloe's nipple from her mouth and moved further down, plunging her tongue into Chloe's sopping wet pussy. She groaned on my dick but carried on sucking me. Sophie then released Chloe's other nipple and moved herself down to Lucy's cunt and lapped at her juices. We were a train of oral sex and it was the best thing I'd ever seen.

Eventually, Lucy pulled away from Chloe's pussy and lay herself back on the sofa. I manoeuvred Chloe's head down to Lucy's crotch. She looked uncertain as she'd never had any experience with a woman before. 
"Just go for it," I said encouragingly. She nodded and pushed her face between Lucy's thighs. The sounds were approving. I then moved behind Chloe who was on all fours at this point and pushed myself into her pussy and started to pound her. Sophie crawled underneath and began licking Chloe's clit as I fucked. 

Eventually, I pulled out and Sophie looked at Lucy. There was a mischievous look in her eye.

"You've never had a dick, Lucy. Now's your chance." Lucy looked terrified.

"I'll be gentle," I reassured her. She nodded nervously and lay back on the sofa. I positioned myself between her thighs and slowly pushed inside her tight wet cunt. She moaned loudly as I thrust my full length inside her. Slowly, I pulled back out and then pushed back in hard. She moaned again and looked me in the eye. She nodded. I thrust again, picking up the pace. Meanwhile, Chloe was licking Sophie's pussy and I could see that some of my cum from earlier was leaking into Chloe's mouth. I felt myself harden even more inside of Lucy.

Very soon, Lucy's pussy had got me close again and I mentioned this to the others. Sophie grabbed Chloe's head and moved it close to me and I pulled out of Lucy, shooting my load into Chloe's mouth. She had never let me do this before and I was extremely happy that things had changed.

"Keep some for us," Sophie commanded. Chloe nodded and held my seed in her mouth. Sophie grabbed Lucy and tilted her head back and told Chloe to drop some cum into her mouth, which she did. Then Sophie took some and they all swallowed.

Spent, we lay on the sofa entwined in each other. We all looked at one another and realised we'd found a new hobby. 

 

Published 
Written by underwear_lover
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments