Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Late Night Snack

"Late night hunger drives a man to seek out his favorite meal"

21
5 Comments 5
5.6k Views 5.6k
763 words 763 words

Hunger wakes me for the fifth time this evening.

Growls build in the back of my throat as the frustration mounts. I throw the covers to the side and stand, my blood pumping in my ears and pulsing in long arcs down my body. My boxer briefs hit the floor as I tie my hair into a tight bun. I grow frustrated as the hairs defy me, delaying. Not quick enough. Never quick enough.

I slide back under the discarded sheets, careful not to disturb. Blood rushing, I can feel my heart fighting my lungs for space.

Breathe. One, two, three.

Exhale. One, two, three.

Breathe. One, two, three.

Exhale. One, two, three.

The rush remains but it’s muted – I’m focused.

I make headway to the foot of the bed.

A low, long groan sounds as I rub a trailing line of thumbs and lips toward her hand-hungry hips. Her warmth intensifies. I can feel it on my fingertips. My chest. My face. She shifts. I breathe her in. Petite lines roll like the cresting of a wave. My eyes ride them until they settle. The hunger builds.

I tease. Soft fingertips touching lips, whispering the arrival of more to come. Her hunger awakens from slumber with a soft escape of breath - my kiss continues. Gentle at first, a slow tempo of tension. Impatient hips grind into me, burying my face in bliss. I hold my breath, focus on hers. Feel her pulse, the thrum of her body as it reacts to my touch. I bring her to the edge; hold her there.

Kiss, wait. Stroke, wait. Suck, wait….

Her legs tremble as I coax the last drops of control out of her muscles. Pulsing in unison, my tongue and digits bring forth ragged, hungry moans and the salty sweetness of her lust.

“P-Please. I need you inside of me,” she hisses through clenched teeth and arched back.

My free hand finds purchase in her hair. With slow firm pulls, I finish my plate to the tempo of wildly bucking hips. This is my meal. Not hers.

She needs to be reminded.

Freeing my shoulders, I wrap an arm behind her back, pulling her hips to me. She is sensitive – it really is a shame she was being so selfish.

ramitin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ramitin

Thick, heavy, wet slaps fill the air. Manhood against ruddy pink clit. She bucks wildly, but my arm seals her hips to mine. Slow, heavy slaps fill the air until she learns to behave. Consistency is key.

A heavy hunger fills her and she matches pace – pushing hard into my slap, grinding on me.

I fill her.

Her eyes open, seeing me for the first time. She makes no noise as she mouths the words, “Oh. Fuck”.

I don’t give her time to think. I give her deep, hungry strokes. Slow at first, never slowing. Feeling her pulse around me, gripping me, I thrust deeper. She wraps herself around me, offering more of herself with every greedy slap of our sweating bodies.

I am caught up in her smell and the pull of her longing, and that sinister smile on her face that just screams, “You. Can’t. Fuck. Me. Hard. Enough,” and she may be right but I am damn- sure- going- to- try- and…

…FUCK.

I am paying way too much attention to how good this feels. I need to breathe. Need to calm down.

Legs encircle my back, slamming hard bodies together, driving my thick cock to the base. She clenches, forcing me to succumb. Self-satisfaction and sluttiness fill her eyes as a cum-dumb grin takes her sultry lips - I feel the rush of her success building.

I have little time.

I take her shoulders from behind and slam my cock into her. I lift her from the bed and thrust deeply against the hard inner ridges of her pussy; the spot that makes her shiver. I feel the bulge of my cock through her stomach as I tease her clit with wet fingertips. Shock in her eyes, nowhere for her to squirm…

She releases.

I release.

Our bodies slam the bed in a final release; writhing and shaking we ride the high of each other, caught up in the ecstasy. We kiss deeply. Passionately. Desperately. As if we can’t remember the taste of our favorite flavor.

We slow. We stop. We cuddle.

Her breathing evens out as the dreams take her. I pull her close and smile at my earlier passion. Manhood drained and hunger sated, I slip from her…

…and then consciousness.

Published 
Written by JustJake
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments