Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Love: Chapter Two

"One year on from the car, the young couple return to their favourite vacation spot..."

7
7 Comments 7
5.2k Views 5.2k
5.5k words 5.5k words

The clear, blue ocean stretched out in front of us as we drove along the coastal road. It was like a Welcome Back sign to Kyle and I. One year had passed since our last visit and we had been looking forward to this year’s trip to Cornwall. As always, the sun was beaming down and the local towns were getting ready for the surge of tourists coming to visit their golden beaches.

I pulled into our hotel and it was like déjà vu, Kyle grabbed the luggage where as I hurried inside to check in. It was like a routine for us, each time we went anywhere. Earlier in the summer, we had gone to Blackpool up north and it was the same there as it was now. This year however, Kyle was much faster at grabbing the bags, locking the car and sauntering in. Strangely enough, as the receptionist gave me the key to our room, I noticed that we were in the exact same suite as we were last year. It was as if I was reliving the previous trip, this year however, Kyle had remembered his toiletries.

We walked to the elevator and clicked the button to go to our floor. As I watched the numbers, I leaned into Kyle, forcing him to put his arm around me. It was short lived though as the elevator pinged and the doors opened in front of us. I placed my foot on the red carpet and set off walking with Kyle in close pursuit. It was incredible to see that this place hadn’t altered the slightest; it was in some way unnerving too.

I opened the door to be greeted by the very same view. It was still as amazingly beautiful as ever and it left Kyle and me with dropped jaws. The water, the sun and the pale blue sky all made for a lovely picture. He shut the door behind us as we walked closer to the window. At the foot of the bed, he dropped the bags and grabbed my waist as we both looked out onto the beach.

“It’s beautiful,” I said.

“Just like you,” he replied as he kissed my cheek gently.

I kissed his rugged cheek back before my eyes went back to the sand and ocean. We stood there staring for a few minutes. The tide was rolling in, swallowing the shore as it did. The red and yellow flags then turned to a straight red to indicate that no swimming was allowed during the high tide. As each of the cars flurried away from the beach, we decided to look away.

“So, what’s on the agenda?” Kyle asked.

“Food?” I replied, “I’ve been driving all day.”

“Yeah, I’m feeling a bit hungry myself.” He responded.

“Well it’s settled then,” I laughed. “Just need a shower first.”

“Okay darling,” he smiled as he took his hands off my hips.

I rummaged through the bags to get some clean clothes for the evening. I picked out a cute mini skirt with a t-shirt that went well with it and my favourite pair of heels. As I picked them, I threw them recklessly on the bed to Kyle’s amusement.

“What’s so funny?” I asked as I removed my shirt and bra, allowing him to see my pert breasts.

“Just the way you carefully pick something out then throw it on the bed,” he laughed as he looked at my tits.

“My face is up here Kyle,” I said strongly.

“I know it is,” he said as he was mesmerised by my chest.

I turned around, ruining his moment as I started to slide my jeans down my legs. They formed a neat pile at my feet as I stepped out and started taking my panties down. I bent over in front of him as my pants got closer to my ankles. Kyle could only stand and watch in lust as my pussy was on full display for him. I stood up suddenly so only a fraction of my pussy could be seen through my thigh gap. None the less, it was still enough to leave him focused.

“Do you need a shower too?” I asked as I hinted down at my lower lips peeking through the middle of my legs.

“Er, yes.” He responded with a lump in his throat.

“Hurry up then,” I giggled as I walked to the bathroom.

He wasted no time taking his clothes off and revealing his erection to me. I looked at it over my shoulder as he looked at my delightfully smooth labia through my thigh gap. I lead him into the bathroom and straight into the monsoon shower.

“Shut the door,” I commanded.

He did so without any hesitation as I turned the shower on. The warm water started spraying out onto the front of my body, making my nipples perk up. I spun around as slow as possible, facing my lover. I placed my arms around the back of his neck whilst he placed his hands on my round, firm ass. I then stood on my tiptoes and we shared a passionate kiss with the water cascading over our bodies.

Our tongues rolled over each other, mixing our saliva in the process. Our lips smacked and our playful side started coming out. Kyle started to pull my ass cheeks apart before giving them a soft slap whilst we carried on kissing. In return I moved my body closer to him, making his cock rub against my mound. I could tell he was dying to have sex there and then but I was a tease. I knew it and he knew it. I loved teasing him a little too much but I always made it up to him.

“Okay, Kyle we need to go baby.” I said as I broke the kiss.

“What? Now?” He replied as he pulled my ass apart once more and spanked it.

“Yes baby,” I said in a serious tone. “I love you.”

“I love you too,” he answered as we shared a quick kiss.

I turned the shower off and lead him back into the bedroom. We both sat on the bed, the towels falling from our shoulders as we looked at each other’s nudity. Water dribbled down along the grooves of his six pack and his shaven, uncircumcised penis twitched. I was dying to grab it and have my way, but the art of being a tease is to combat these urges. Kyle however was sat staring at my erect nipples and waxed pussy.

For a few moments we sat there, dripping wet before we grabbed each other’s towel. I started drying Kyle’s body and vice versa. It felt so good to have his hands scrubbing the moisture off my body with the towel and I’m sure it felt just as good for him. We were communicating with one another through gasps and moans as we erotically dried one another off.

“I love you,” we said as we kissed once again with our hands still all over each other.

“We need to go baby,” I moaned as he started rubbing my clitoris with the towel.

“I know we do,” he groaned back at me as my hand rubbed his shaft.

Within seconds, I broke it off between us. Our deep breaths were filling the air as we separated partially. We were just right for one another; we were best friends right down to the tee. We liked the same food, the same hobbies and we shared the same high sex drive. We were the perfect couple.

I let go of his towel and grabbed my own, pulling it back onto my shoulders as I snatched my underwear and clothes. Kyle on the other hand stared at my ass and pussy whilst I started to get dressed. Within seconds I was fully dressed, thong, bra, skirt, shirt and heels were on my body. I took the hairdryer from the nightstand and turned around as I started drying my hair. I watched as Kyle covered up his shaven manhood with a relatively tight pair of boxer shorts. He then pulled on some jeans, well and truly covering his hard on before finishing his look with a plaid shirt. He really looked handsome, no matter what he was wearing.

I quickly dried my hair and applied some make-up before we set off out the door. We hurried to the elevator and down into the lobby. My heels clapped against the marble floor as we walked to my car. Kyle rushed down the steps and lifted me down with a cheeky smile on his face. I should’ve seen it coming because that was his sense of humour. He liked reminding me of my size and that he could pick me up with ease.

“Don’t pout Sarah,” he chuckled as we walked to the car.

“I’m not pouting,” I said as I tried to keep a smile from forming on my face.

I clicked the doors open and together we got in the car. As we shut the doors, I noticed our beach towels in the backseat.

“Kyle, you forgot the towels.” I laughed.

“I’m not taking them up now,” he replied. “I’ll take them up when we get back.”

“Don’t pout Kyle,” I chuckled.

“I’m not pouting,” he responded.

We leant in for a kiss before I started the engine up. I reversed out of my parking spot and pulled up to the road. As soon as it was clear, I pulled out and onto the coastal road. We could have probably walked but I wasn’t really in the mood for walking up the steep hills to our hotel. The evening sun gleamed across the water as I drove to a small family pub on the sea front. I had to slap my brakes on as it came up pretty quickly on my left. I pulled into the empty car park and surprisingly, the place was quiet. It didn’t make sense as it was a pretty nice place that did nice food at reasonable prices. Not that I was complaining.

We got out of the car and wandered around to the front entrance. As we entered the bell rang and we were immediately greeted by one of the waitresses.

“Good evening,” she said with a friendly tone.

“Good evening,” Kyle and I replied as we sat down at the closest table.

“You’re beating the evening rush,” she laughed. “What can I get you to drink?”

“I’ll just have a coke,” I replied.

“I’ll have the same,” Kyle added.

“Two cokes,” the waitress confirmed. “Would you like menus?”

“Yes please,” I answered.

She swiftly gave us a menu each and wandered behind the bar to get our drinks. Kyle and I were at a loss on what to have, every meal was described so succulently. We pondered for a few minutes before making our decisions. The waitress came back to our table with our drinks almost overflowing.

“Have you made up your mind?” She asked with a smile on her face.

“I’ll have the premier Cornish pasty,” I answered.

“Haddock and chips please,” Kyle added.

“Is that everything?” She asked as she grabbed the menus.

“Yes it is thanks,” I replied.

As she walked away, Kyle and I took a sip of our drinks whilst we looked around the place. It was strange to see it so deserted. The only people here were us and a few of the local drunks at the back. We weren’t that bothered by it but it just seemed strange because it was usually packed. We made ourselves comfortable and enjoyed the quietness that was occasionally interrupted by laughter coming from the back table. We stared into each other’s eyes in admiration for one another. I loved his baby blues and he loved the dark hazel iris’ of mine.

“I love you,” our lips mimed at one another as our hands met on the oak table in front of us.

We sat there for what seemed like forever before our food came out of the kitchen. The smell of the fresh pastry filled my nostrils whilst the scent of his battered haddock filled his.

“Any sauces?” The waitress asked.

“Just tomato sauce please,” Kyle answered as I started to cut into my Cornish pasty.

The waitress toddled off for a few moments before returning with a handful of sauce sachets.

“Enjoy,” she said.

Kyle and I smirked at one another as she walked away.

“Think she could give me any more sauce?” He laughed.

I nodded in acknowledgement as we both started digging into our food. The pastry was soft and delicate, the beef was cooked to perfection and the onions and potatoes were just sublime. It was a proper Cornish pasty, not a gimmick from up north. We both loved the food and as we ate more, the place began to fill up. This must have been the rush she was talking about as the whole place was heaving. Children were playing and crying, parents were scolding and we could barely hear ourselves think.

Crumbs started to fill my plate as I scoffed my food down as quickly as possible. Kyle felt the same way as he shovelled his food into his mouth. It was amazing how quickly this quiet pub had turned into a roaring party. Everyone was conversing and the music was belting out of the speakers. We loved the food but we just wanted a quiet meal with one another. As we finished our meals, I went up to the bar to pay. Kyle on the other hand, took my car keys and went outside, leaving me in the noise. I paid as fast as possible, grabbed my receipt and joined him outside in the car park.

“What on Earth just happened?” I asked with a giggle in my voice.

“That was the rush,” Kyle laughed.

“The food was delicious though,” I said.

“Yeah, that was real fish and chips.” He replied, “At the coast.”

We both sat down in the car and I started the engine up. As per usual, we shared a kiss as we buckled our seat belts. As I moved back into my seat, I reversed out of the parking space and drove to the exit. I then pulled out onto the road and began our journey back along the coastline to the hotel. The sunset against the seawater caught my eye for a split second.

“Do you want to have a walk on the beach?” I asked.

“Yeah, sure, up to you babe.” Kyle replied.

I quickly darted the car to the right to carry on along the coastal road. A few seconds down the road, I saw the opening to the beach. The red flags were still flailing in the distance as the tide was still in but there was thankfully still a ton of sand to walk on. I whipped the car across the road and parked up next to the wall. In sync, we got out and peered across the sand. The pinkish sky reflected off the rippled water as the waves crashed onto the shore. I took my heels off and Kyle took his trainers and socks off before we threw them in the car.

Kyle climbed over the wall and onto the beach. Looking back at me, he held his hands out as I stepped up onto the wall. His hands snapped to my waist and lifted me down onto the soft, grainy sand. I felt the particles between my toes as I wiggled them. Kyle took my hand and together we started walking along the shore. My head rested on his chest as we took a gentle stroll. Every so often, Kyle would kiss my head and whisper in my ear.

At this point in time, I was the happiest woman on earth.

catalinabreyle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
catalinabreyle

The breeze tugged at my skirt and shirt as we carried on walking along the seafront. The sand was turning from dry to wet as we went further down the beach. The water was now beginning to run up to our feet, letting us feel the coldness of the Atlantic. My hair began to blow in the wind as a strong gust came inland. Pausing for a moment, Kyle and I posed for a photograph with the sea and sunset in the background. After the photo was taken, we turned and watched the waves together.

The sun started to shy away from our view as we carried on watching the waves crash on the rocks. The pink sky faded and turned black. The moon and stars began to twinkle high above as we set off walking back to the car.

“Can you remember this time last year?” Kyle teased.

“I think so,” I laughed.

Our minds were full of the beautiful imagery of what had happened the year prior. The hot, passionate love that was created in the backseat of my car was being relived in my head. My body was tingling at the thought. I could still feel his lust for me flowing through my veins and my heart feeling as though it was going to burst out of my chest. Needless to say, my heart was now starting to race like it was that night.

“How uncanny would it be if we do it again tonight?” He hinted.

“You’re not getting me that easily,” I laughed as I snuggled into him.

“Come on,” he said. “Perfect meal, perfect walk, how about we make it a little more perfect?”

I carried on thinking about that night, the emotion, the passion and the love was all I could think about. We had made love a few times between then and now but that moment stuck in my mind and now that I was thinking about it, I wanted to relive it so badly.

“Kyle,” I started. “You left the towels in the backseat.”

“Sarah?” He asked.

“Go get them,” I ordered.

He quickly did as I said and jumped up onto the road as I clicked the door locks on my keys. He pulled our beach towels from the backseat, shut the door and fetched them down to me. The cold wind surrounded us as we placed the towels down on the sand. We then kissed passionately as the moon started to glow high above. His tongue pushed into my mouth and started wrestling with mine whilst we stood there on our towels. Our saliva was mixing and I loved the taste of it.

His tongue continued to overpower mine, almost pinning it down inside my mouth as his explored my tonsils. My arms were around his neck and pulling him in closer whilst his hands were focused on my hips, my back and my ass. We felt as though we couldn’t be touched.

As we broke the kiss, we each separated whilst we started to take off our pants. Kyle made short work of his jeans and boxer shorts, leaving his erect cock flailing in the breeze. I always said he was warm blooded and this proved it as he didn’t seem fazed by the cold Atlantic air. On the other hand, I removed my skirt very slowly and threw it on the towels before I pulled my panties down even slower. I gasped as I felt the freezing wind brush up my bald pussy.

“It’s not that cold Sarah,” Kyle teased.

“Quiet,” I snapped as another sharp breeze rushed up my labia. “I’m not taking my shirt off.”

“Neither am I then,” Kyle laughed.

“Just get on the towels,” I ordered.

“Okay, easy Sarah.” He teased as he laid back.

He propped his cock straight up as I climbed down to my knees. I looked up at him as my lips brushed his gland. Like usual, I stuck my tongue out and started to lick his banjo string and the eye of his penis. I did this for a few seconds alternating on the position. My hand grasped the base firmly and his hand covered mine. Together, we slowly started to masturbate him as my tongue danced around the erogenous zones of his helmet.

When we established a rhythm between our hands, I brought my tongue away from his manhood. My lips pressed together and slowly but passionately, I began to kiss down his length to his balls where I planted a large kiss before kissing my way back up. I opened my mouth slightly and took his head in partially. Quickly, I introduced it to my tongue again and I knelt there making out with his cock. He was in shear ecstasy whilst I was kissing his meat. I then let my mouth open wider and allowed his cock to slip inside for the first time.

My soft moans were muffled by his shaft as my head bobbed up and down. The only sounds that could be heard were his moans and the slurps and sounds of my lips whilst I sucked. I looked up at him as my head kept bobbing up and down his length. My hazel eyes were focused on his body squirming due to the pleasure I was inflicting. I loved the power I had.

As I carried on sucking, Kyle pulled my hips around so he could see my moist pussy. My lips were sliding up and down more and my slurps became more frequent as he guided my leg over his head. I now had one knee on either side of his head and his cock was embedded deep inside my mouth. I could only wait for what was about to happen.

He teasingly prodded my clitoris with his finger as I carried on sucking him with gratitude. Without warning, his tongue speared up into my pussy and immediately he began devouring my sweet, tender interior. I whimpered as I felt his tongue lashing at my pink insides but I remained strong and carried on taking his cock into my throat.

Whilst my head slid up and down his shaft, lubricating it, I started to rub my pussy across his face. I wanted him to lick every little bit of my hole. His tongue was fast and agile as it lapped up the sweet nectar from my vagina. In the heat of the moment, I began to suck his cock in pace with his tongue devouring my pussy. Both of us were moaning like crazy as we wreaked as much delight on each other.

After a while, I felt his tongue slither up to my ass and right away, it started circling and licking the hole. My eyes rolled back as I felt his saliva begin to coat my tight, virgin asshole. I was in heaven as he began eating my ass whilst his finger probed into my pussy. In response, I started licking down his cock and with no hesitation, I took a ball into my mouth. Together, we were in competition to see who could make the other one call quits first. His tongue pushed inside my ass whilst my tongue tangled around his testicles. I then felt his balls tense and his hand slapped my ass.

“Stop baby,” he said. “I’m going to cum if you carry on.”

“I’ve cum a few times,” I laughed as he remained underneath my body, out of breath.

“That’s why your holes were so delicious then,” he responded with his quick wit.

I slid off of him and lay on my back as he sat up. His cock glistened in the moonlight with my saliva all over him. He opened my legs and knelt between them, his head was rubbing against my pussy. Teasingly, he stroked it up and down my slit before he slipped it inside. All seven inches of his erection started pushing inside my pussy and along with that, a loud moan left my lips. He placed his hands under my knees and pushed them up leaving my pussy wide open and exposed for his manhood. He then started to rock his hips back and forth, making love to my delicate little body.

“I love you,” he groaned as he stared deeply into my eyes.

“I love you too,” I moaned whilst his cock carried on penetrating my vagina.

He carried on grinding his hips against mine and every so often he mixed a hard thrust into his rhythm. Each time, he caught me off guard and made me yelp with excitement. Lust filled the air around us and I couldn’t help but think about the fact, we were on the beach, a public place. The whole idea added another layer of excitement to our rampant love making session on the sand. He thrust his hips back and forth once more as I moaned with glee before pulling his cock from my tight, wet hole.

“Get on top baby,” he ordered as he lay on his back.

I quickly obliged and crawled on top of his body. I looked out to sea as I guided his cock into my waiting pussyhole. He grabbed my hips and began aiding me as I moved my slender body up and down his shaft. I took deep breaths as I impaled myself on his meat. I could feel his girth stretch my pussy whilst I pumped his cock into me. I leant further back, allowing him to kiss my cheek as we carried on shagging.

My heart was thudding in my chest. I was still in disbelief that I was riding my boyfriend, my love reverse cowgirl on the beach. It was an extraordinary feeling to have the waves crashing in the background and my wet pussy slapping against his body at the same time. The moonlight started to reflect off the water but all the while, I didn’t allow it to put me off. I kept pace, my pussy was going to milk my lover for every drop and I was going to make sure of it.

I quickly spun around and faced him, my pussy was still slapping down on his balls as I turned from reverse cowgirl into plain old cowgirl. I placed both my hands on his chest and started pushing my hips down forcefully onto his cock and balls. It surprised me how much power my small frame could build up as our bodies smacked against one another. We were communicating through our moans. My moans were allowing him to know how good his cock felt and his let me know how good my tight, wet pussy felt.

I continued to pummel his meat with my hole, dying for his cum to spray my interior. Kyle was trying his hardest to hold out as I rode him hard and true. He grabbed my hips and started thrusting with my body. We made love together, our bodies united in one rhythm and his balls tightened as they hit my ass one last time. I sat on his cock and testicles as they emptied into my pussy. Six strings shot up into my uterus as I sat on top of his worn out body. His cock was pulsating deep within my body as it deposited its last shot of semen.

I climbed off of him, his cum well and truly embedded deep within my pussy.

“You don’t think I’m done just yet do you?” He laughed as he sat up and kissed me.

“What are you talking about baby?” I asked.

“Let’s go for another round,” he insisted.

“Are you that horny?” I questioned.

“Aren’t you?” He responded.

I thought about it for a brief second before agreeing with him. He jolted up to his knees and pulled my shirt off, he then unclipped my bra with ease, leaving me fully nude. As the sea air whipped across my back, I started shivering. My nipples were rock solid with horniness and coldness as he bent me over onto my hands and knees.

The residue of semen and my cum was beginning to leak slightly from my hole as he pushed his cock into me from behind. I moaned sharply as I felt all of his erection go deep into my cum filled pussy. He started to work his hips back and forth, fucking me doggy style. The force of his thrusts was enough to get my small tits bouncing up and down on my chest. His hand quickly put a stop to that as he reached it underneath my body to begin fondling them. The other hand was fixed on my hip, pulling my body back as he thrust.

“Oh my god, you feel so good baby.” Kyle groaned as he slammed his balls against my body.

“You too baby,” I moaned in response.

“I love you so much darling,” he carried on as his dick penetrated me more.

“I love you too Kyle,” I answered as I felt his cock hit my cervix. “Keep going baby.”

With one more rub of my tits, he moved his hand back to my hip to continue his sexual onslaught of my pussy. I felt every inch of him glide past my labia, into my hole and then ever so slightly, the head rub against my cervix. It was an incredible feeling as it kept on happening with each thrust he took. I was moaning frantically with each swoop of his penis, it was just too much for my small body to endure. He thrust once more into my cum covered interior before he pressed down on my back.

I rubbed my cheek against the towel as my ass remained high in the air. We were making love the right way tonight and Kyle was going to let me know that as his cock carried on slamming into my waxed pussy. My eyes rolled back again with the amount of pleasure he was inflicting on my body. My pussy started to feel like a pool of lava as my orgasm started to occur. My heart was thudding viciously as my lust overcame me. My body shuddered and flooded with immense happiness as my lover carried on thrusting his cock inside of me.

With my cum and his cum mixing once again, I knew it wouldn’t be long until his cock was creaming me for the second time. He was still pulling my hips towards his body as his dick rammed powerfully in the opposite direction. His balls were repeatedly slapping against my clitoris and thighs as he thrust and with one last push, he pulled out.

Without the support of his hands, I fell onto my side worn out by the recent orgasm. He lay on top of my naked body and kissed my lips.

“I love you so much baby,” he said. “Time for our favourite position.”

“I can’t tell you how much I love you,” I responded as I remained on my side.

He lay behind me on his side. Slowly, he threaded his cock through my thigh gap and into my pussy. I turned my head towards him and together we started kissing passionately as he spooned me. One hand was on my hip and the other was caressing my breasts as he slowly thrust his cock between my legs. Our tongues were fighting in my mouth again and sweat was beating down our bodies from the intense love making and breeding session we were having. I was his and he was mine.

His cock carried on pumping into my vagina whilst we continued to make out. Each break in our kisses, we reminded one another of our affection. His dick was a constant reminder to me as it thrust deeper inside my pussy. We broke the kiss and he began to groan as his warm cream spurted out into my uterus for the second time. I held him close, as if I was shielding him as four more strings of cum shot into my body.

As the final bit of semen shot inside me, I let go of his head and pulled my body away from his. With my pussy full of his seed, I moved my head down to his crotch. I took his creamy, bulbous head into my mouth and started to clean the excess cum from his cock.

“I love you,” I moaned as I looked up at him.

“I love you too,” he groaned as he ran his fingers through my hair.

Published 
Written by Jasmine_x
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments