Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife's Sexual Exploits When We Were Separated

36
9 Comments 9
17.1k Views 17.1k
782 words 782 words

My wife and I were married for about two years and then decided a separation was necessary. We separated for a little over a year. About fourteen months to be exact. I, also, need to inform you she was a virgin when we met in high school. Had never so much as had a guy play with her gorgeous, 36DD breast. Or her beautiful ass, which was round and could cradle any man who laid down on top of her. 

The stories I write here are all going to be true as told to me by her after we reconciled. In fact, a few years after we reconciled. Once I got her to admit she had sex with other men during our separation, getting the details, and I mean, DETAILS, from her was not all that difficult. We agreed she would tell me all and leave nothing to my imagination. That I could ask any questions I wanted to ask and she would answer fully and honestly. To my knowledge, she did just that. After reading some of her exploits I think you will agree there probably isn't much she left to anyone's imagination. 

So, I'll start with a guy we knew from high school. This one will be the least interesting to most of you. Not because it wasn't great sex. On the contrary, it was great sex. She experienced something more, if you will, than she had experienced with me. We had great sex and continue to have great sex. But I believe, and she admits, when it comes to sex and all things being equal... size does matter.

She met "Ernie" at a bar close to a local college. He was a student there. He was also younger than both of us. I need to add, I had moved out of our house and into an apartment. She remained in our house and lived alone. Which made it very convenient to entertain.

She was with her girlfriends at the bar and had gotten there riding with one of her girlfriends. It was around 11:30 at night and she announced she needed a ride home. Our old high school friend offered to take her home. I'm assuming his motives were more than just being a good Samaritan. 

They drove to her/our house about ten miles away and shared small talk. Once there, they sat on the couch and after a short time became better "acquainted." After some kissing and touching, the bedroom was suggested. Not by him but by her. To the bedroom they went.

JuliaLee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JuliaLee

He insisted she leave the lights on so he could see her naked body, which was awesome. Once in bed, it was only a matter of seconds before he mounted her and they became intimate. Nothing extraordinary to report here. The usual variety of positions, oral sex performed by both, only one condom so after that had been used it was all bareback, so to speak. 

She tells me they had sex four times that night between about 12:30 and 5:30 a.m. when he left. The following night she went to his apartment and they had sex three more times. The next day, Sunday, he came to her house late afternoon and they had sex one time. She said, she was getting somewhat sore as he was bigger than she was used to. They decided after one time they would leave it at that and he would call her the next day. 

He left and she said she soaked in a hot tub of water for a while. She said she was thoroughly exhausted from the weekend of sex and some drinking. But, she said, she was glad she had experienced another man and she looked forward to more of Ernie and possibly more men. 

I asked if she felt any guilt of remorse. She said, just a little at first but when she realized how good the sex had been that quickly left her. She was about to experience things I could never have imagined she would do. But, to this day, I find so erotic and exciting. From time to time we discuss these exploits and each time I become so aroused. 

OK, there's my first attempt to join in the fun here on this site. I hope someone enjoyed my wife's experience and I hope you look forward to more of them. Believe me, things only get more erotic and more exciting. Her experiences were incredible and I am so glad she experienced all of them. The more I get into her exploits, the more exciting and the more details will come out. I hope you'll not give up on me... or her. 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Jerryforu2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments