Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One Night Stand Chapter Two

"Truly a gift from heaven"

15
6 Comments 6
8.2k Views 8.2k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"I had wonderful sex with a beautiful stranger."

At approximately midnight, the door of my bedroom quickly opened and a black shadow entered and sat on my bed.  I could hear my roommate noisily arguing with another person, probably his girlfriend.  

Before I could say anything, the figure on my bed whispered in a very sexy voice, "Please do not say anything and I will explain what is going on."  She then said, "First, I need to quickly get naked and get in your bed. or there could be a real problem If Gary's girlfriend comes through that door."

I quickly replied, "Get naked and get in, I cannot wait to hear what you have to say."

Sure enough, no sooner than she was in my bed and got her arms around me, my bedroom door opened, my roommate's girlfriend Cora walked in and turned on the lights.

Acting annoyed with the intrusion, I said, "Cora, you will have to wait your turn, we will not be finished for several hours."

She spun around and left my bedroom. I got up and closed the door. I looked at the lady in my bed and saw the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. 

She uncovered herself and said, "You may as well see all of me now that the lights are on." 

She appeared to be about thirty years old with a perfect body, having long slender legs, not an ounce of fat, beautiful breasts, and the face of an angel. 

After twenty minutes, Cora and Gary went to his bedroom and soon had stopped arguing and began loudly fucking.  

The lady in my bed said, "I assume that you are Richard, my name is Karen and I made a big mistake tonight." She continued, "My divorce was final today and I went out with friends for a few celebration drinks."

She further explained, "While drinking and dancing, I met your buddy Gary and next thing I know we were entering this house when Gary's girlfriend drove into the driveway."  She continued, "We did not think she saw me as I was already in the door when she drove up. Soon thereafter, Gary stuffed me in your bedroom."

I turned off the lights and climbed back into bed with Karen.  I wrapped my arms around her and she responded nicely, wrapping her arms around me and joining me in a very passionate kiss. 

She said, "I already feel like the biggest slut in the world, this is not the real me, I just got divorced and I guess I do not handle my liquor very well."

I continued to kiss her, feeling her press her breasts against my chest and kissing me passionately.  

I said, "I hope you will continue what we have started. I do not think badly of you, and would really love to explore and enjoy your wonderful body."

Her response really surprised me. "Just romance me. I have not been on a date in two years. If you take your time, you can do anything you would like to me. I presume you will want a blow job and to eat my pussy? For that to happen, we need to take a shower," she said.  

I immediately went to the bathroom connected to my bedroom and picked out towels, washcloths, and a variety of toothpaste and new toothbrushes and placed them on the vanity. I turned on the water and adjusted it to be nice and warm, as Karen was picking up, folding, and hanging her clothing she had retrieved from the floor.  

As she entered the bathroom I was again astounded at her beauty. To this day I have never seen a more beautiful woman. Pure perfection at its best.  

She walked in with a big smile on her face; she was as naked as I was. She said, "The shower looks plenty big for both of us if you don't mind."

I held the door of the shower for her and followed her in.  Fortunately, I had just purchased a new supply of a very nice liquid bath soap. In no time, we had lathered each other, paying particular attention to our private parts. 

As I was lathering her beautiful ass she started a low moan and moved my hand into her ass crack. Taking the hint, I slowly inserted a soapy finger easily into her anus. She moaned louder and said, "More fingers and deeper, I can see we are going to have some real fun tonight."

After rinsing off the soap, we hugged and kissed, enjoying the warm water cascading down our bodies.  

After drying off, we returned to my bed and she looked me in the eyes and said, "Where would you like to start?"  

I asked her, "Would you just lay on your back and let me kiss your entire beautiful body for a while?" 

She said, "Kiss anywhere you like as long as you start with my pussy." 

As she lay on the bed, she spread her beautiful legs, revealing her neatly trimmed pubic hair. I immediately started kissing her pussy lips.  She was lubricating well. Her pussy was very moist with very tasty nectar. I thought for sure I had died and gone to heaven.   

She responded passionately, moving her pussy over my tongue and lips. I licked her from the bottom of her pussy to the clit, spending a little extra time at the entrance to her vagina.  She was moaning loudly now and was very active.  She started to tremble and stiffen her body. She put her hands on the back of my head and pressed my tongue over her clit. Her orgasm seemed to last for several minutes as she enjoyed the vigorous pussy eating I was giving her.

LickableHotClit
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LickableHotClit

She pulled me up to kiss her lips and hugged and squeezed me passionately. 

She whispered, "I know you are expecting a blow job, and you will get at least one, but I would really like to feel your cock in my pussy for a while."

I reached down and guided my stiff cock into her very juicy pussy.  She moaned and wrapped her arms tightly around me. "It feels so good, I had forgotten just how good a cock feels in my pussy."

She moaned as she slid her pussy up and down my cock.  She had a very dreamy look on her face. She said, "Not too fast, just go deep and rub against my clit.  

I managed to place my mouth on her breasts. They were very beautiful and the size of large oranges. She began pushing my mouth down on her nipple and told me to gently bite them.  

As I nibbled on her nipples, switching from one to the other, she started to stiffen and push down on my hips, shoving my cock deeper into her pussy.  I could feel her orgasm starting and slid down to finish her off with my tongue and mouth.  I was determined not to cum as long as I could hold out.  

As soon as I shoved my tongue into her pussy, she wrapped her thighs tightly around my head and moaned while pulling my face into her wonderful pussy.  After a few minutes, the orgasm lessened and she finally lay still.  

As she lay there, she said, "I am starting to feel guilty, you have not cum yet and I have had several of the best orgasms of my life." 

I replied, "I am in no hurry, I do not want this night to ever end. I have never had such wonderful sex with such a beautiful woman."

I reached over and pulled her on top of me, matching my cock with her mouth and her pussy with my mouth. 

Without hesitating, she took my cock in her mouth and started a very good-feeling blowjob.

At the same time, she was rubbing her pussy over my lips and tongue. The ecstasy was outstanding. I could feel her tender lips sliding up and down my cock as she took it to the back of her throat and then gently slid her lips and tongue back to my cockhead.  Her pussy was flowing, coating my face, and I licked it all up.  

After a few minutes, she started sucking my cock faster and harder as her body stiffened and she shoved her pussy into my face. 

She had a strong orgasm starting and it continued as long as I gently licked from her clit to her love tunnel and back.  

Her ass was very wet with her wonderful pussy juice. I took a chance and slipped two fingers, lubricated with her pussy juice, into her anus.  

She began moaning and said, 'My ass needs your cock, slowly inside. Once you are fully inside, you can fuck me very hard."

She rolled over onto her belly and placed a pillow under her hips. I climbed on, taking some pussy juice, and lubed my cock. 

She said, "Just a little pressure on my anus and let my ass pull it in. Once you are fully in, relax a little while until I stretch to accommodate your cock and you will get the best fucking you ever had."

She was correct about that as she became an animal, pushing firmly into my cock, taking all I had to give. She breathed deeply and rapidly as she moaned. Her orgasm started almost immediately and continued for several minutes. 

She moaned and said, "The only way this could get better is for you to cum hard and deep in my ass."

Granting her every wish, I shoved in deeply and rapidly. Soon I was experiencing a really great orgasm which seemed to go on for minutes. 

We both rested for several minutes, then went into the bathroom and took a quick shower together. When drying off, she asked for me to take her back to her car as she was worried about it being parked in a bar parking lot all night. 

On the way back to her car, she wrote her name and phone number on a notepad in my car.  She said, "This was a wonderful experience and I hope we can do it again and soon."

She further said, "If I don't hear from you in a week, I will know you are not interested. I have been offered a very nice job in the northern part of the state and will be gone."

I have always regretted not following up with the terrific young woman. Had I pursued her, I would have had to move as my roommate/landlord would have made it impossible to have her visit me or spend time together there as he figured that he saw her first.

The main reason I did not pursue her was that I was seriously involved with another wonderful lady who had been a terrific girlfriend, actually my best and most enjoyable significant other until I met Karen.  I knew she would be very hurt if I dumped her out of the blue for another woman.  

This ends the saga of why I only had a one-night stand with Karen, truly the most impressive and beautiful lady I ever met .

 

If you enjoyed this story, please read One Night Stand Chapter One.

 

Copyright © Copyright 2021 © No copying or posting of this story on another website without the written permission of the author. Thanks, Whitehouse5480

 

Published 
Written by Whitehouse5480
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments