Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Orgy Among The Snow

"All orgies are different, my first one was as well."

71
30 Comments 30
6.3k Views 6.3k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"You know who you are that asked, lol. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Hope you enjoy the answer."

I was asked this by one of the people I chat with here:

"You mentioned you were in an orgy before. Can I ask you to tell me more about what it was like to be in one?"

***

I've been in four orgies in my sixty-something life. An orgy being by my definition, six or more people in the same room or hot tub all having sex. The etiquette of an orgy is strange and often unique to that orgy. Rarely do you plan an orgy. Most of the time, they just seem to happen. Drink and often too much pot, lubricate the inhibitions until you're licking some woman's clit while her partner fucks you.

My first group sex happened in the Winter of '83. I was on a ski vacation with some friends. We had jetted to Colorado to stay at a lodge Gerry owned. Gerry was this gorgeous black man. He looked like the porn star Mister Marcus. 6'3, bald. He ran a Commodities Brokerage back then. He was in his late forties, single, and dating my friend Samantha. They had a bit of a Sugar Daddy thing going on.

Sam and I were both twenty-six. I was a couple of years out of law school and hanging with a group of people with money or jobs making a ton.

Sam is a college friend, an Econ major who at the time worked a think tank out of Washington. God, she's a gorgeous brunette with some amazing tits. Gerry didn't know we were BFFs with benefits. I was kind of a closet bisexual then. Sam and I had shared a bed or two in college. And we had shared a guy or two, as well. I stayed with her whenever my job took me to D.C. which was four or five times a year. 

Along with us, there was a couple named Ronnie and Rebecca, who had just gotten engaged. Ronnie was in finance, Rebecca old money. Sam knew Ronnie from work.

We had Gerry's friend, Dave or Don, fuck if I remember which it was. And two blonds that I do not remember their names in the slightest. Let's call them Blond1 and Blond2, both in marketing. They were Rebecca's friends.

We were at Gerry's lodge to enjoy the snow and ski before the holidays. We'd taken his corporate jet to a nearby airfield, then a car to the ski lodge. It was late. We were all tired and a bit drunk after a long day on the slopes. And high, Gerry had scored some primo Columbian, so joints were free-flowing. The fireplace in the center of the big room flickered and crackled.

"Truth or Dare" has always been a party game when you get people together. Especially when you get high and there is some sexual tension there. So naturally, someone brought it up. Soon we were asking each other our intimate secrets.

It came to Sam, who was sitting on the left side of Gerry. I was on his right. He had been hitting on me all day, much to Sam's amusement. I'd never had a black man then, and Gerry was very hot. Knowing Sam, I figured I was in for some sex tonight, just not as much sex as happened.

She asked him a Truth, "Have you ever had sex with a man?" Which seemed to set him back. I was a bit surprised at her. He shook his head.

Perhaps he thought he was getting her back when he offered her a Dare, which she accepted.

"Kiss, Silence."

As I said earlier, we were closet lovers, but I hadn't "outed" myself yet. So I was a bit shy as she leaned over Gerry's lap to kiss me. OMG, she went all in too. It was such an erotic kiss. And while we wiggled our tongues together, she took my hand and put it on Gerry's cock through his pants, slowly stroking it up and down.

When we broke our kiss, I swear I heard a gasp from the room. I think I blushed.

It was my turn for a truth or a dare, so I dared Blond1 to take her sweater off, thinking she had a sexy bra on and that would get the attention off me. When she did, she didn't. My, she had such perfect naked breasts. Blond2, not to be undone, took her sweater off as well. Poor Dave or Don had four perfect tits bare and ready for his fingers and mouth.

MelissaPeters
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelissaPeters

Sam unzipped Gerry's pants, and Oh My God! What a huge cock came out. She smiled at me, licked its head, then offered me his cock.

The Blonds slid to their knees on the floor to gobble Dave or Don's cock, now free. They pulled his pants off and threw them to the side.

As I took Gerry's cock in my mouth, I noticed Ronnie and Rebecca. They were cuddled close and sharing a joint. Still clothed but I saw Ronnie slide his hand into Rebecca's crotch and begin to play with her through her slacks.

That's what I mean. Most orgies are unplanned and a bit embarrassing. Strangers are getting naked and private parts coming into view.

I lost track of specifics when Gerry took my head in his hand and pushed his cock into my throat.

When I came up for air a few minutes later, Blond1 was riding Dave or Don, like one of my ranch hands, hard and fast in a reverse cowgirl. Blond2 was licking her nipples and fingering her around his cock. Rebecca had stripped and was fucking her fiancé, whose pants were still around his ankles. While I watched, she came, burying her face in his shoulders.

Sam swung her legs over Gerry's crotch, put his huge cock at her pussy, then sank down with a groan. I watched with amazement as she rode him.

Blond1 came on Dave or Don's cock and then slid off it to fall on the floor. She was quickly replaced on his cock by Blond2.

I let a finger trail down Sam's back as she fucked Gerry until I touched her asshole. Sam smiled, then nodded. I slid my finger into her ass.

Group sex is a bit crazy. It wasn't long until I found myself on all fours, Sam under me and her mouth on my pussy, and Gerry's huge cock at the entrance of the same, ready to make me scream.

Rebecca had turned and was riding her man while she watched all of us, pinching her nipples with her hand. The Blonds were busy 69ing while Dave or Don fucked one of their pussies before walking around and doing the same to the other. As Gerry slowly slid his cock in me for the first time, I watched Dave or Don shoot his load on one of the faces of one of the Blonds.

When I felt Gerry's balls hit my clit, so fucking stuffed with cock I was, my face fell forward into Sam's pussy and I came.

***

Now, about the next morning.

We did a lot of embarrassed smiles and grins. Hugs and a slow finger up someone's arm as you pass in the hallway. Shy embarrassment when you find your undergarments behind the furniture.

At breakfast, finding yourself picturing your lips wrapped around another's clit in your mind as you sip your coffee. Watching someone nibble a strip of bacon and imagining those teeth on your nipples.

That was our last day at the lodge, so we jetted out that afternoon. Had we stayed, would we have repeated our party?

I don't know.

Ronnie and Rebecca kept to themselves and didn't join anyone for sex that night, as did the Blonds and Dave or Don. Sam and I slept with Gerry that night. He was too tired to fuck us again. We were all pretty stoned. Sam broke up with him a few months later over something non-related. I kept seeing her for almost a year until she took a job overseas in Europe. She still has an amazing set of tits, though her hair is grey. She sends me a Christmas card each year.

It would be nearly two years until my next orgy, but that's another tale.

Published 
Written by silenceinthedark
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments