Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rollercoaster (2)

37
6 Comments 6
3.0k Views 3.0k
2.1k words 2.1k words

As I said in the first chapter, this is a true story. And reality is never the same as your imagination. In your imagination, everything goes exactly as you wish, but reality sometimes exceeds even the wildest imagination.

The next day, on Monday morning, I had to attend a conference call, for which I still had something to prepare, so my alarm rang at 6:30. I got up, made myself a coffee, and got back in bed to enjoy it. I wanted to read the news and my emails, but I couldn't concentrate. The events of yesterday were too distracting. After about fifteen minutes, a soft voice next to me said, 'I love you.'

'Good morning. I love you too.'

I leaned over to kiss her. A soft, loving kiss. I caressed her back softly, and she pressed her body against mine. We were getting aroused quickly but our movements remained careful and slow like in slow motion movie. Her hands found their way to my dick, which was immediately fully erect. When I put my hand between her legs, she gasped and began to rub her pussy against it. It's not often that she gets aroused so quickly, so I assumed she also still had the day before in her mind.

She turned around and started moving her ass against my dick. I love spooning. I love the way that her perfect ass moves against my belly and how easy it is to enter her while I can still touch every part of her body. I let my hand go over her back, while she reached behind her and guided me in her. We moved with more urgency now, our excitement growing. I pushed into her more strongly and quickly while rubbing her clit. Then she turned on her back, making sure I wouldn't slip out of her. Like this, I could enter deeper and look her in the eye.

'Cum in me. Put it all, there.'

Her encouragement sent me over the edge and she me pulsing inside her.

'Yes! Cum, my love. Cum. I love you.'

Our movements slowed down and our bodies relaxed, almost falling back asleep. It was not even 7:30 a.m. and I was exhausted. But what to expect? In the last twelve hours, we had made love twice. Double our monthly average from last year.

'Coffee?'

'Coffee!'

Having our morning coffee in the first sun of the day is always a bliss. Satisfied, we were getting ready to start our day. In about an hour, my conference call would start, but I took out my phone and canceled it because we had too much to talk about.

Anna mentioned that we had to talk to Mark to be sure that he was ok, and wouldn't do anything stupid, like tell somebody about the proposal.

'Maybe I should go and talk to him man to man. I'm not sure what to say, though. Apologize? Ask him if we offended him. I don't know.'

'No,' said Anna. 'I have to do it. I will go.'

So far we had seen no movement in the garden next door. We decided to wait a little because it would not be okay if Anna walked in on him when he was still sleeping, in the shower, or masturbating. But when we finished our second cup of coffee, we saw Mark in the garden, cleaning his fishing rods.

'Ok. I'm going now. See you later and wish me luck.'

'We both need that luck. Success!'

I went into the house to do some chores. I didn't think I could concentrate enough on work to do anything productive, so I made our bed, which was a mess, put dirty clothes in the hamper, did the dishes, and cleaned the kitchen which resembled a disaster area. Then I vacuumed the living and the hall. At times I looked out of the window for a sign of Anne and Mark, but they obviously had gone into the house. Not sure what to make of that.

When it was time for me to take a break, I went out on our terrace to roll a cigarette, and then I saw them sitting in the garden, talking with serious expressions on their faces. Again, not sure what to make of that.

It was not long before Anna saw me and shouted, 'Sven, can you come over and bring the tobacco and some beers?'

I took three cans from the fridge and headed over to them, somewhat anxious about what would follow. When I arrived, Mark went inside to get some glasses, and Anna said, 'Everything is okay. But there is a bigger problem.'

Before she could go on, Mark returned with the glasses and I asked, 'How are you doing? I apologize if we offended you yesterday.'

I noticed that he had wet hair from the shower, was cleanly shaven, and had decent clothes, as if he had prepared for a party instead of a fishing trip.

'No, that's fine, no problem,' he said, 'But I was just telling Anna that I have a problem. I have a gambling addiction. That is why I wanted to stay here this week. To avoid the temptation.'

Oh. I didn't see that coming. I had an idea that he was playing the slots sometimes, but addicted? No way.

Then we talked about his problems. I will not go into many details about those, but it involved him losing several month's salaries over the last two years and telling his wife only parts of the truth. We talked for a few hours. We were supportive and unjudgmental, and we told him that we would do whatever we could to help.

At some point, we were out of beer, and Anna said, 'Sven, why don't you go get some beers from the shop in the village and then take a shower? I will prepare dinner.'

It was already late afternoon and we had forgotten to eat.

'Mark, you will join us for dinner, won't you?'

'Of course,' he said.

After I shopped for a few beers, I took a shower and wondered what they had discussed about yesterday's proposal, and I had no idea what the rest of the day would bring.

A few days later Anna told me that, at the beginning of the conversation, he said that he had reconsidered. He also asked her to at least make him cum once at that moment, so he would have more endurance later that day. She kindly refused, but that's how she knew that he had changed his mind. Anna, for some reason, didn't mention that small piece of information to me that day, so I was oblivious to what was about to happen.

Libabi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Libabi

Later, Mark came over for dinner and we talked like nothing had happened. After dinner, I cleared the table and Anna went upstairs to change. I poured Mark and me a drink and we sat down on the couch.

Suddenly, erotic music sounded through our JBL loudspeaker. Our house has an open staircase that ends in the living, a little bit like you see in the saloons in Western movies. So from the couch in our living, where Mark and I were sitting with our beers, we saw Anna coming down those stairs. She was wearing a black fishnet catsuit, completely sheer, and no underwear. Black high heels and a black Venetian mask completed her outfit.

Not many women look good in a catsuit. You have to be tall and lean to get away with that, like Anna. She was a vision radiating sex.

Slowly swaying her hips to the rhythm of the music she descended down the stairs and made her way to the sofa where we were sitting. Not a word was spoken. She stood in front of us and bent over to give us both a kiss. We, of course, couldn't keep our hands to ourselves and let them slide over that amazing body, leaving one of her breasts bare in the process.

Then she moved away, sat down in the armchair on the other side of the coffee table, and spread her legs, exposing her bare pussy to us.

'You are both wearing too many clothes,' she said.

It took fifteen seconds for us both to be naked. That was when I first saw Mark's cock. It was intimidating: Ugly, shorter than mine, but very thick. A cock that is made for heavy-duty performance. Like a road construction truck compared to a sports car. Was she really going to let him fuck her with that?

She was.

Naked, I went over to her and kissed her. Then I went down and repeated the process with her pussy. She was moaning softly and moving her hips to meet my mouth.

I turned to Mark and said, 'Now you.'

He seems to be good at following instructions, because he jumped in to follow my example. I sat back down on the couch and watched. Anne was looking at me with an expression that I can only describe as HORNY!

Then she pushed Mark away, got up, and guided him back to the couch, and sat down between us. She took each of our dicks in a hand, slowly stroking them, and said, 'I feel so powerful now…. Two men that can't resist me and two dicks to fuck me.'

My cock wasn't fully erect yet. Anna noticed that, so she stood up, bent over, and took it in her mouth. I was hard within seconds. Mark wasted no time to also get up and enter her from behind. Anna's eyes opened wide as he vigorously started to fuck her with that monstrosity of a cock. His thrusts were so powerful that she couldn't keep her mouth on my dick, but I didn't mind. I was happy to just watch.

Mark kept on fucking her, while I watched. A few times they changed positions. Sometimes I caressed her in places that I know she likes, whispering things in her ears to encourage her. She tried to acknowledge me, but mostly she was too busy being fucked.

After a while, (Ten minutes? An hour? I don't remember.) they both sat back on the couch. They didn't come yet but needed to catch their breath. I decided to give her some rest, so I got on my knees between her legs and started to lick her clit. Her little moans told me that she enjoyed the attention. Until Mark said something to her that I couldn't hear.

'He wants to put it in me again,' Anna said to me.

'Then get on top of him.'

I know that this is the easiest way for her to reach orgasm. From where I sat, I could see how Mark's cock entered her, stretching her labia, and filling her up. She told Mark not to move and started to ride him, rubbing her clit on his belly.

It must have taken all of Mark's self-control not to move and not to come. Again, I was happy to just watch. Soon, her movements were getting faster, and more urgent, and her sounds louder. I could tell that she was getting closer to her orgasm. But Mark couldn't remain still and started thrusting again. She yelled at him to remain still, but it was too late. I knew she lost the momentum.

As her orgasm evaded her, she let Mark's dick slip out of her and backed up a little to find a more comfortable position. I decided not to give her rest this time, got behind her, and entered her.

The view of that perfectly shaped ass, which she pushed back to meet my thrusts, and the feeling of her pussy squeezing me, made me come within minutes. Long spurts of my semen were filling her up. The feeling was... I don't know how to say it.

I got out of her and sat back on the couch. Anna leaned over to kiss me as I was trying to catch my breath. That's when Mark decided it was time for the Grand Finale. He, again, got behind her and entered her doggy style. He fucked her even more vigorously than before, working himself to orgasm.

Anna looked at me and said, 'I love you,' at the moment that, for the first time since we met, her pussy was filled with another man's cum.

Mark and I were spent. But Anna hadn't come yet.


This was only the second day of the week, which means that I have some more writing to do. In other words: to be continued...

Published 
Written by SvenAndAnna
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments