Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Shunga Lesson

"A young, relatively straight rocker gets turned out in a unique twist on shunga"

10
2 Comments 2
1.7k Views 1.7k
9.9k words 9.9k words

Author's Notes

"While I was almost thirty years old when this took place, I was an ex hippie with a lot of prior partners, but pretty vanilla experiences in sex. It was not that I had boundaries. <p> [ADVERT] </p> I was just a bit naive, pretty straight and no one had yet probed to see if I had any limits. That was all about to change."

What a memorable evening for a one-night stand.

It is the mid-1980's and I am tour managing a new band for Warner Bros. We are playing a showcase club in the midwest and the club manager and I had been trading teasing lines and double entendres since load in."

Her name is Donna and she runs the venue well. She's a sharp operator with a quick wit.

As the day and evening progresses a joking, semi-sexual tension develops between us. She is definitely not what one would call pretty but she has plenty of vibe. The band and crew continually comment on the 'dyke manager', but I am intrigued.

With jeans, a Dickies work shirt, and a short hair cut, there is admittedly a bit of a butch vibe to her look, so I could be misinterpreting everything.

With the band on stage, we close the box office and proceed to settle the show. Turn out was good and both club and artist go into nice percentage bonuses. As I am counting out the overage and separating bills, she comes around the table, turns the office chair I am sitting in until it faces her, then puts her hands on my knees and leans her face toward mine.

"It takes about an hour to clear the house. Can you get your band back to the hotel and be back here by then? I want to take you home..."

AIDS is a troubling reality at this time and I pause, I also can't quite believe this the conversation during a show settlement ... Not to mention the way it is delivered. No kiss, no surreptitious rubbing against me, just an invitation with an assumption on my end. The long pause in response, causes her to elaborate.

"Look, drive yourself, you can leave anytime, but I am clean, safe, have very few partners and most are women. When you see why, you will understand. I am not a lesbian, but most cock is not enough for me, which means that most men don't like being with me as they get intimidated by my love of big toys".

"Fair enough" I declare. I am a bit deflated about the size thing and certainly intimidated, but aroused by her direct and open manner and all that is left unsaid.

I lean forward to kiss her, but she avoids my lunge, laughs and pats the top of my hand as she stands up and returns to her desk. Okay, this one is going to be different for sure. This show is a fly leg and we have two town cars for the band and a 15 pax van for the crew. One band cat opts to stay, trolling at the bar before last call.

The crew is on their own, packing up our travel gear and leaving the local rental rigs onstage. I ferry my carload back to the hotel, grateful we have a late wake-up tomorrow.

Dropping my briefcase in my room, I lock my cash in the room safe and head back to the venue. Back at the club, the trolling band member is gone and the crew are piling into the van.

I respond to their quizzical looks with "Just a few issues to resolve on settlement. See you guys tomorrow."

While it is a 1,500 seat showcase club, that does not change the fact that deep in it's DNA, it's just a bar ...

Even though I had only left 40 minutes earlier, the smell still smacks me in the face -- stale beer, cigarettes, body odor, mildew. A dead, static environment once you remove the music and audience.

The door to the office is locked, so I knock. Donna opens the door, her jacket on, a leather bag on her shoulder. "Let's go," she says as she double bolts the door. A security guy and two bar-backs wave goodbye to her and I imagine that I see knowing smirks exchanged by them all.

"Follow me, it's about a 10-minute drive."

She climbs into a nicely restored canary yellow El Camino with Cragar mags and I shake my head as the woman grows more complex with each moment. Driving behind her barely muffled V8, I can hear that it is in fine fettle and obviously more than just a cosmetic restoration.

In the middle of a typical suburban sprawl, we drive into a two-block section of old storefronts. A few are boarded and vacant, a few have old, faded signs and occupants (a dry cleaner, a stationer), but most are hip, new, little boutiques, mostly clothing outlets. It's a semi gentrified, bohemian rejuvenation of what was probably a wasteland 5 years prior and a thriving ethnic neighborhood 20 years before that.

The buildings are brick and look to have been built in the 1930s. Each side of the street is four stories tall. Pulling around back, she parks up behind a yoga studio and waves me into the spot next to hers. An exterior wooden staircase, with little landings on each floor sits against each of the semi detached buildings.

Without me asking, she opens the hood of her El Camino.

"It's not even close to stock, 454 box motor and a 4 barrel Edelbrock as you can see. Inside, everything is balanced, polished, ported etc, etc. She's my baby. I do some of the really basic wrenching, but farm out all the important shit."

With that, she lowers the hood until it rests on the latch hook. Making sure I am watching, she takes two fingers and pushes it shut with a simple thunk.

"That took forever to get right. The arms on this hood were so jacked up that we had to search every junk yard in the state to find replacements and even then, it took repeated adjustments."

Her pride is obvious and I am impressed. I follow her up to the third floor into a large sort of railroad flat. We enter in the rear through the kitchen. Then there is a hallway on the left. A bathroom opens on the right side of the hallway and appears to run its length.

The front flairs back out to the full width of the apartment with a large, open area serving as bedroom and living room. A pair of Japanese reed screens shield the sleeping area from the living area.

Donna is most definitely not a housekeeper. The bed is unmade, assorted clothing is thrown on the couch, bed, and floor. It's not really dirty, but it is messy.

There are four Japanese woodblock prints on the wall. They are all framed and to my eye of high quality. The largest is Hokusai's famous "Great Wave". I know a bit about ukiyo-e art and decide to show off, complimenting her on the Hokusai and asking her if she is familiar with other ukiyo-e artists. Smiling, she points to one of them.

"That's a Yoshitoshi, from the 100 Aspects of the Moon series, but the others are all Hokusai."

The Yoshitoshi print is almost monochromatic, with a large, full moon anchoring the bottom left-hand corner, a rock cliff in the foreground, a warrior, struggling to climb its outcropping, while tall grasses before and behind him pull incredible depth from the print. It is truly remarkable work.

The next Hokusai is a burst of color, showing a river scene, filled with activity both on the shore and on the water. Kites fill the sky, and every group of people seem to have a story. Moving to the last one, I can feel Donna watching me as I take it in.

"Shunga" she says. "It means picture of spring, a Edo period euphemism for sex. Most of the ukiyo-e artists did shunga, it was very popular among all the classes and people would hang the prints in their homes."

A woman is lying astride a young man, her disproportionately large vulva spread open and his rather immense cock, veins bulging, is half buried in her while semen drips out of her and runs down his shaft. One of her breasts hangs free, but the rest of their bodies are covered in kimonos or robes.

But certain things are a bit off. Feet are smaller than hands. Thighs are the size of torsos, with stick-like calves. Each of their heads is twisted at unnatural angles. And yet the key pattern on the bed covering is perfect, it's intricacies laid in with architectural accuracy. The cherry blossoms on her kimono are just as detailed and accurately flow as the material wraps her body.

When one steps back and simply takes it as a whole, everything falls together and you literally can feel the ravenous, lust of the woman as she pleasures herself on the listless young man's penis. Hokusai has been meticulous with the folds of her labia, using color to give it depth, the same way he details the veins bulging from the shaft of the man's penis.

My throat constricts a bit and I can feel a slight pressure on my chest as my arousal blooms.

"So what do you think?"

There is a definite teasing tone to her voice. She knows she has cut me down a notch from my cocky recognition of the Great Wave and trying to show off my limited knowledge of Ukiyo-e art. I start to explain my thoughts about the weird presentation and proportions of the body versus the precise detail of the textiles and sex organs, but she cuts me off.

"You are missing the point. Here, look at these."

She pulls a well worn book from the shelf. The cover is another Shunga picture and the text is all kanji. It's a Japanese collection of Shunga prints. They show all imaginable positions. Like the one on the wall, the cocks are enormous, and some of the penis crowns are almost the size of a person's head.

Most of the faces are simply drawn with narrow, slitted eyes and small mouths, but the artists are able to imbue a lot even with those limitations. While there are some portrayals that truly appear to be love making, the bulk shows one partner taking their pleasure from the other.

90% are coital, with a few showing cunnilingus or masturbation. There is no fellatio. I slowly flip through the pictures, most definitely on my back foot and now wanting to simply get back to equal ground. I am on her playing field and I know it.

"There is no connection between most of these other than the taking of sexual pleasure..."

"Bingo!, Exactly" she says, taking the book from my hand and replacing it on the shelf.

"Do you think that's because the 'floating world' focus of Ukiyo-e emulated the concubine's world?" I ask.

Her head whips back around and she gives me an exaggerated look up and down.

Shaking her head, she mumbles to herself, but loud enough that she knows I can hear.

"This one is full of surprises, isn't he? ... So you know about the floating world? Impressive. I am not sure, but the picture turns me on because the woman in this one is fully in control and not asking for anything beyond her physical satisfaction."

She leads me back to the kitchen, which is the opposite of the living area. It's neat and tidy, with washed dishes racked next to the sink. The counter tops and kitchen table are spotless, in fact, everything kind of sparkles ...

I wonder, will the contradictions never end? I consider parroting her comment about surprises back at her, but change my mind.

She takes a bottle of Stolichnaya from the freezer and grabs two shot glasses from the cupboard. Sitting down, she fills each and pushes one over to me.

"I don't drink until work is done and you already told me the same when I offered you a shot at settlement, so we are both starting out sober for this game."

"What game?"

"Well, you could call it strip poker or strip blackjack, but I just like to think of it as a fun way to get naked and get a buzz on at the same time. I'm all about efficiency."

I have played games like this with women before and always have ended up 'losing', naked way earlier than they. It's mostly because women have lots of accessories while men have few. I quickly scan Donna and realize that except for an assumed bra and panties, we are pretty even. She gets a deck of cards from a kitchen drawer and shuffles them.

"Okay, first card shows, second and more are covered. Highest under 21 wins -- over 21 loses."

The first three hands go to her and I am quickly shoeless with one sock remaining on my left foot. I also have a warm vodka wave washing over me. The next hand goes to me and she stands and takes off her work shirt, no coy start with shoes, straight to some flesh. She notes my reaction.

"Hey, I told you, 'it's a way to get naked and get a buzz on."

She smiles, downs her shot, and pours another. I am already two ahead of her and while not naked, most definitely have a buzz on. As she slowly deals the next hand, I see that her figure is not as blocky as her outfit suggests. The work shirt hid a pronounced waist and her bra is a runner's bra, holding her breasts tightly against her chest and denying any bulges of the female form.

I have blackjack, sit on my two cards and watch her go over. This time she does her shot first and then her belt comes off. My turn to deal. The vodka is spreading its warmth through me and I am starting to feel at home with this decidedly different woman.

I show a jack and have a 3 hidden. She shows an 8. We both take cards, I get a 5 and decide to rest. She takes one, then another and flips them over to reveal a 5 and a jack. We are now even on the losses, but you couldn't tell from our attire as she steps out of her jeans, standing there in stockinged feet.

I start to comment on where her boots went but she stops me a look, reminding me of the true purpose of the game. Like her bra, her bikini briefs are tan cotton, more athletic than sexy, but they cling tightly and there is a pronounced 'camel toe' showing the cleft of her labia.

I lose the next hand and as I reach down to take off my last sock, I get a glimpse of real disappointment in her eyes (I have obviously not grasped the game's purpose) and I quickly stand and take off my shirt.

She smiles, I have finally grasped the game's purpose.

"Nice! You're tattooed as well!"

Throwing down my 4th shot, I reach across the table and fill the shot glass myself. Losing the next hand she laughs, tosses down her fourth, and then reaches around to undo her bra. Lifting one strap forward and then the other, she drops her arms and lets it slide down over her forearms, wrists, and hands to lie on the table, obscuring the playing cards, which I think have now served their purpose.

The bra slide must be a parlor trick because why else would I have followed its trail rather than watching her breasts escape it's hold? Looking back up, I see she has already cupped her palms under each, supporting their weight and presenting them to me.

"Nice, huh?" she asks.

The athletic bra had flattened and obscured two fulsome breasts of near-perfect shape and symmetry with dark brown, half-dollar size areola. A first for me is her pierced nipples, each wearing a heavy gauge ring with a ball closure.

I swallow deeply, "Yeah, very nice..."

"Okay, the game is over, I lost, I won, we won -- but it seems to me that you need to even the score."

Needing no urging, I pull off my remaining sock and strip out of my jeans, my erect cock barely held by the skimpy briefs I am wearing. She leads me to the messy bedroom where she pulls the duvet and top sheet off the bed, tossing them in the corner, leaving no doubt of the bed's purpose this evening.

She opens the dresser drawer, which is as neatly maintained as the kitchen. Inside are an array of sex toys, neatly lined up, pulling out the next drawer, there are more of the same and she begins examining them carefully...

Without turning around, she continues her assessment and says "Lie down, and let me set the mood."

I fluff up some pillows and lie back, watching her. She disappears behind the screen for a moment. I hear a switch click and the hum of a tube amp warming up and Miles Davis's "Kind of Blue" fills the room, not at all what I expected, contradiction after contradiction.

She reappears with several large votive candles. She lights and places them around the room, finally turning off the overhead light. The result is wonderful. There is a mellow, amber palette to the room but enough light that it glints off her piercings and shows the defined furrow in her panties.

Turning back to the dresser, she begins laying her choices across the top. There are nipple clamps, a small box with wires and alligator clips, several dildos of various sizes and shapes, a flogger, a pair of hand cuffs, four neoprene Velcro cuffs, some rope, and a leather jock strap. By now, the crown of my penis is out above the waistband of my briefs, but as I go to stuff it back inside, she stops me.

"Let's just see what happens naturally from here on. Now, let me lie down where you are and you can follow my instructions."

We swap positions and begins to direct me. She has me wrap her wrists and ankles with the neoprene cuffs and then arranges herself spread eagle on the bed. I had not noticed earlier, but there is a 3" stainless steel ring anchored on mattress-level posts at each corner of the bed. She has me tie the restraints to each one, taking up any slack and leaving her entirely helpless.

I have always fantasized about bondage, but lack any experience. It feels like my hands are shaking but they appear steady.

"Don't worry, I trust you" she says in response to whatever look my face must have been wearing... "And oh, by the way, you are going to have a chance to trust me too!"

With that stimulus, my cock swells and rolls out over my waistband, my balls still held in the pouch of the briefs......

"Huh, Nice looking cock..."

Like her comment about her own breasts, it was not really a compliment. Just a statement. Not sexually tinged, no innuendo at all, no intimation of what she might want to do with it, so fucking weird.

She has me place the little black box between her legs, connect the wires to the two upper terminals and clip the alligator clips to the ball closures of her nipple rings. Following her direction, I flip the switch to on and gradually turn up the voltage,

"Slower."

I slow down.

"Stop."

And I do. Her eyes are closed, her lips parted slightly and she begins to pant lightly ...

"More."

I turn it up a few more degrees on the dial and her mouth opens wider, her chest now moving in and out, gulping air. The cleft in her tan panties is growing dark as her glandular flow starts seeping out.

"More."

Another two degrees and her arms are pulling at the restraints, her pelvis raising off the bed as she gulps for air. Her panties are now soaked and she is thrashing about on the bed. Without realizing it, I have taken my cock in hand and am stroking myself as she writhes in front of me.

"Okay, okay, enough!" She cries and I begin dialing it back.

"Mmmmmnnnhhh, so something happened naturally, I see", she says looking at my hand around my cock. I guess we don't need them anymore do we?"

I begin to unhook the alligator clips.

"Silly, I'm talking about our underwear, but first, I need some water."

Hopping off the bed, I head to the kitchen for some water and come back with a tumbler full of tap water. Filling my mouth, I go to kiss it into hers, but she shakes her head.

"I don't like kissing, that's for lovers, we are not lovers, we are not making love, you can spit it in, but don't try and kiss me again."

She opens her mouth wide and from 6" over her, I purse my lips and let the stream find her. Some splashes on her face, some on the pillow, but she does not seem to care.

"Thanks, okay, now the panties."

I quickly step out of mine, my balls finally swinging free.

"You might have an average cock there, mister, but those are the biggest balls and sack I have ever seen, we're gonna have to find a use for them tonight!"

I go to unhitch her leg restraints but she stops me again.

"In my bedside table, there is a straight razor, get it and cut my panties off me."

Sure enough, inside the drawer, there are actually two straight razors. I pick one out and carefully open it, exposing it's gleaming, hollow ground edge and mirror-polished surface...

So, I am in an apartment that I don't even know the address of, no one knows I am here, with a woman I just met, who has intimated she will eventually tie me down and she keeps two straight razors in her bedside table. Suddenly, my raging hard-on goes flaccid and it is immediately noticed by Donna.

"Yeah, I expected as much... Well hey, thanks for the nice restraint-assisted zap, greatly appreciated. But if this is as far as you can go, untie me and we can call it quits now."

She gives me this kind of attitude, while tied to a bed with me holding a straight razor. It clearly points out that my perspectives on the upper hand and who is vulnerable might be a bit out of whack.

She is laying down her definition of trust. A little roughly, but I decided to go with my libido and gut rather than common sense. I pull her panties away from her waist, cutting the waist and thigh bands on each side with the straight razor.

Pulling the front triangle down like a flap, I pull the back triangle out from under her. Another surprise as she is fully waxed, and her hood is pierced with another ring, the ball closure riding on an obviously aroused clitoris. My cock is getting whiplash as it proceeds to go rigid as quickly as it went soft only a minute before.

"Yeah, I thought that might get your attention." She laughs. "Okay big fella, let me tell you what we are going to do. You are going to make me come and then I am going to do the same for you, but you have to trust me each step of the way. No faltering, no negotiating. Okay?"

My mouth is filled with cotton and I have to take several swigs from the tumbler before I answer.

"Yes, Ma'am."

"None of that! No Daddy or Mommy shit. No role-playing. We are not doing discipline or domination here, the bondage is just a means to an end, each way, are we clear? Only one safe word: STOP. If you want to stop, you just say so, and we stop. But once we stop, it's over and you go home to your hotel and your pathetically straight rock band -- fair enough?

"Okay."

"Any one of your tour mates would have run for the door the moment I dropped my bra" ... (she reconsiders) "Well, maybe not then, but definitely the moment I opened my toy drawer. Very few fellows get this far, it's usually only the girls that go all the way. This is our own little Shunga session, mine and then yours. You serve me, I serve you, no messy involvement. Now, go get another wire and clip. I think you can figure out where it goes."

This time I have to steady my hands as I connect the third terminal and clip onto the ball over her clit.

"Go ahead and dial it all the way down before you switch it on, my clit is waaay more sensitive than my nipples. Get two of those nipple clamps and put them on the tips of my nipples, above the ring."

I do as directed. I place the first clamp around her nipple. As I release the spring she takes a sharp intake of breath and then settles back, calming her breathing, the nipple growing under the clip's pressure, swelling out and thus securing itself in the spring's grip. I repeat the process on her other nipple.

"Now, turn on the box and just leave it on that lowest seating. As I flip the switch, she jolts a little but continues to direct me, her eyes closed.

"There is a tube of KY on the dresser, grab it and the dildos and bring them over here. Loosen my leg ties a bit so I can get my pelvis off the bed. Put the smaller dildo inside me and then slowly start fucking me with it."

The smallest dildo is about 8" long, making it at least 2 or 3 inches longer than me. It's actually a bit skinnier than I am but it still makes me feel a bit 'less than'. I am wondering how the large one (at least 12" and thick) is going to get in there at all. The 'little' dildo slides into her easily. There is a bit of resistance on the last inch or two as her cervix retreats and lifts.

"Turn it up"

I increase the dial by one degree and begin fucking her with the dildo. She thrusts against it, undulating on the bed as her hips rise her chest sinks back. Then, as her pelvis settles, her breasts rise up, her chest expanding as she gulps in air.

I move a bit, straddling her right leg, so that my right arm lines up better with her cunt and I can stroke deeper into her.

She begs for water, more voltage, and the bigger dildo all at once. I fill my mouth and direct it all at her, but she is moving so much that not even half makes it into her mouth.

Grabbing the larger dildo, I quickly grease it with KY and slide it inside, easily burying it to the hilt. I turn the dial up another degree and she begins thrashing at her arm restraints while thrusting her pelvis as far as the leg restraints will allow. I am starting to sweat and concentrate on fucking her to the rhythm that she has established.

"Bigger, give me something bigger" she cries.

Leaving the dildo buried inside her, I go to the dresser and find the biggest one there. Unlike the others, it has a large pronounced head but is about the same length and girth as the one inside her.

Turning back, I discover she has pushed the dildo out and her pelvis is pumping up and down, looking for something to envelop, both her inner and outer labia are fully distended, and with the dildo pushed out, her vaginal rugae have shrunk in, closing the cavity, and exposing her urethra which is flared open, its hole the size of a pencil eraser.

"Don't look at it, fill it and fuck it!"

I push the dildo inside her, and we resume our dance. There is one change. When I bring the head back to almost exiting her, she lifts even more and each time there is a moan that comes with it. I keep fucking her and have now increased the voltage by two more notches. Donna is covered in sweat and my arm is getting tired.

"Not enough, give me something bigger..."

Her hands are now fists and she is pounding them on the bed in frustration.

"There is nothing bigger," I say and slam the dildo into her as hard as I can.

"Then fist me, that plastic dick isn't going to do it, I need more, something bigger, fist me, but first turn the box down."

This is fully new turf to me. I have maybe gotten four fingers into the biggest vaginas I have explored to date. As distended and gaping as her hole is, the head on this dildo is half the size of my fist. And I am about to come myself from just watching her rapturous writhing on the bed. Pulling the dildo out, I collect my fingers and thumb into a point and begin pushing them into her.

"Yeah, that's it, it's like you have done this before!"

Still concentrating on how to pull this off, I just shake my head in wonder. As the bulge of my knuckles is reached, she grunts loudly and with her pelvis, pushes my hand into and beyond her vestibule, sliding deep into her. Retaining the pointed shape, I continue to push into her. Breathless, I watch my wrist and several inches of my forearm disappear inside her ravenous hole.

"Yes, that's more like it."

It's almost a sigh the way she says it.

FreyaGrayyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FreyaGrayyy

"Now, let me show you some tricks before we get me fully crazy. Pull your arm out slowly"

She stops me just as my wrist seems about to exit.

"Now, make a fist".

Curling my fingers and thumb toward my palm, my hand broadens and expands, filling her chamber. She bears down and swivels back and forth.

"Now, open it as wide as you can."

I open and lift my thumb and fingers, approximately the size of a hand holding a tennis ball.

"Oh yes, that's nice" she cries throwing her shoulders back and forth on the bed. "Do that again".

I repeat it a few more times, opening and closing my fist. I never bothered lubricating my hand but it slid in easily and her vaginal walls are now bathing it and my manipulations become easier and easier.

"Okay, you can start again, but I am going to tell you something very important. When I tell you, do the hand opening trick I just showed you but up until then just fuck me with your closed fist, okay?"

I nod in acquiescence. Except for my brief stroking of my own cock, nothing has been done to me and yet, my balls ache with a load that would usually take an hour of foreplay to create. This is all so very strange. We started out with little suggestions and flirting, then she openly invited me home with little question as to the purpose.

I have had one-night stands that were based on little but desire, but this is very different. She won't let me kiss her, there is no passion, the only connection is pure physical stimulation, not even sure I could even call it lust.

I slowly close my fist and push it into her until I can go no more. Slowly I pull my arm out, feeling my knuckles rolling across her walls as they gradually give way in arousal.

"Ooohh, oooh, that is so good, now dial up the box."

I am getting pretty familiar with all of this and I get the electricity flowing quickly. Without her direction. I play with the potentiometer, running it up and then down, sending bursts of voltage into her nipples and clit as I continue pumping my arm in and out.

After several, runs back and forth with the dial, I set it just above the highest threshold so far and leave it there as she trembles and moans, throwing her head back and forth.

She once again begins throwing her swollen vulva up so that I can push deeper as I increase my force and tempo. Her nipples are fully swollen with a dark, bluish tinge. Her clit is red, fully engorged with blood. Like a bellows, her abdomen is pumping up and down as she tries to fill her lungs and I can feel that she is close.

Even though she has not instructed me to do so, I begin opening my hand on the back stroke, then closing it when I push back into her. She once again starts pounding the bed with her fists, held back from doing anything more by the restraints.

"Yeah, this is going to work, just keep fisting me like that."

We are both completely covered in sweat and my arm is about to fall off. There is no emotional connection here, but there is some sort of sexual covenant I have committed to and I keep pumping into her, flaring out, closing, and flaring out again. I am committed to servicing her.

"Oh my god, yes, keep going....."

I feel, her walls closing around my fist deep inside her, while the rugae by her exit flare out, allowing me to almost open my hand entirely.

Her cunt has come alive, squeezing tight around me as I close my fist and have to really push to get it back to it's deepest excursion, while the entryway flares ever wider allowing me to open even more, spreading my fingers wide inside her.

She is now thrashing on the bed and the two alligator clips on her nipple rings have pulled loose. Her hands are clawing at the bed sheets.

"Yes, yes, yes!"

Nothing matters to me beyond bringing this woman to climax. I have never been so disconnected from my own sexuality while providing pleasure to a woman. No distraction, no desire, just total focus on her.

She flings her whole body up off the bed, pulled back by the restraints as her vagina begins rippling up and down my arm and she begins pissing all over my arm and the bed. I stop for a moment.

"DON'T STOP!"

I resume immediately. Noticing that her vaginal spasms are continuing and the liquid does not smell like urine and it is coming out in bursts that are in rhythm with my fist's openings, I lean in and watch her urethra, flared open and pumping streams out onto my arm. Leaning further, I lick my arm as her flow subsides.

"Okay, Okay, turn off the box, ohhh, my god."

I begin to pull my arm out.

"No, you can wait a while on that, please."

With my right arm and fist continuing to gently pump and pulse inside her, I use my left to disconnect the cables, unclip her clit ring, and pull the Velcro loose for her ankles and right wrist.

The resulting tableau is a naked woman, covered in sweat with pierced nipples, topped by nipple clamps, her bare pussy engulfing my arm, with her left arm stretched over her head and tethered to the bed. It's actually somewhere between comical and erotic and I am at a loss for words.

"Okay, now slowly take your arm out, it's going to be tougher than putting it in."

And she is right, I temple my fingers and thumb once again and gradually, slowly, pull it free, with an audible 'pop' as it comes free, which makes her laugh and before I know it, we are both laughing together.

She rolls over and tears the Velcro off her left-hand restraint, sitting up and patting the bed, which literally splashes as she does so.

"Fuck, you really wrung me out. You should be proud, you are the first man to get me off that way."

She sees the confusion on my face.

"Okay, I am guessing all this was new to you so far?"

"Yeah, well, more or less."

"I don't have to explain the piercings or the nipple clamps, right?"

"No, they're the first pierced nipples I have actually seen in person, but I get it and have already played with restraints, clamps, and dildos. I think I get the box, but the pissing - squirting thing is new"

"The box just sends voltage to my nipple and clit rings. If you could hang with the alligator clips we could try it on you next."

"The 'squirting thing' was my G-spot and that's what you were stimulating when you opened your hand. A woman taught that to me and not that long ago, so it's still new to me as well."

"I saw you taste it and I am guessing that means you know what piss tastes like and you know it's different."

"I have never let a man fist me, it's like kissing or fucking, which are both male no-no's with me, for a myriad of reasons. But you were spectacular and I think our quid pro quo is going to change a bit for tonight. Let's get off this wet bed and clean up my mess."

She pulls the soaked fitted sheet and reveals a waterproof hospital mattress pad, with little puddles of her cum collected here and there. She goes to the bathroom and comes back with two large towels and tosses one to me and we wipe the mattress pad dry.

There is a strange familiarity going on, we are both buck naked and there is no sexual tension, zero. She has intensely denied access to any warmth or intimacy and we bump into each other and work together like old friends or even co-workers who just happen to be naked.

And yet she just allowed me to tie her down and even though it was in her direction, lay open and totally vulnerable before me. On my end, I focused on another's needs with a commitment deeper than anything I have done to date.

She shakes the fold out of a new fitted sheet from across the bed and we pull our respective corners down tight. Untying the foot restraints, she throws the bare ropes to each of the head corners of the bed.

I go to the kitchen to refill the tumbler with water, drink half of it and top it off again before returning to the bedroom. She has put away the box and it's cables, so I guess nipple-zapping is out for me tonight. The used dildos are in a Tupperware box, sitting on the bed.

She picks up the flogger and slaps it on the bed a few times, seemingly in contemplation, and then shakes her head and puts it back in the drawer. The handcuffs too, end up back in the drawer.

She pulls out an enema bulb and syringe and then brings out another dildo which she lays by the leather jock strap, with I now realize is a harness, not a jock strap. This dildo has a pronounced upward bend on the first few inches and flared base.

Finally, she throws two wide Velcro straps onto the bed as well. They are like the wrist restraints but instead of being three inches wide, they are six. She has not said a word about what she is planning on doing, but it seems obvious I am about to get fucked in the ass with a strap-on dildo. Most definitely a first for me...

"Okay, it's your turn."

She leads me to the bathroom, turns on the sink, and runs the water, testing it with her fingers, fiddling with the faucets until satisfied. She pops the syringe off the bulb and fills it, snapping the syringe back in place.

"Time to clean you up, get down on your hands and knees".

Now, this could be said with a dominatrix snarl or it could be coquettish and alluring. But it is neither. She is just directing me, nothing more, nothing less.

Oh, Donna, you are definitely one of a kind! But I am getting comfortable with these roles, trusting her a bit more with each transition.

Smearing some KY into my ass crack, she slides the syringe into me and squeezes the bulb empty, filling me with warm water.

"Just stay like that for a few minutes"

She goes back to the bedroom where I can hear her fiddling about with the toys and the bed. Coming back, she tosses the used dildos in the sink with the bulb and syringe, filling it with hot water. She directs me onto the toilet to evacuate myself. Standing directly in front of me, her breasts inches from my face, she knocks my knees apart with hers and looks down between my legs as my rectum voids into the bowl.

"Well that may have been unnecessary, you seem pretty clean, but I like to be sure as feces is not my thing. How about you?"

"No, nothing erotic about poop for me."

She is still standing with her erect, clamped nipples in front of my face as if daring me to lean in and suck them. I say and do nothing. She reaches down and unclamps one nipple, transferring it to me. I catch my breath as it closes onto my tit and again as she tugs on it.

"The screw is set for my nipple, which is bigger than yours, but this should work as I like them really tight".

Then she does the same to my other nipple.

"When you lapped up my come, I noticed that you were not sure what it was, and therefore, completely open to possibly tasting urine ... so I am guessing you're not averse to some piss. No?... Okay, we are going to take another detour because you keep surprising me. But I need to rinse your ass clean, so let's get in the tub".

I climb into the deep, ball-and-claw, old-style tub, and with no words said, she pushes me onto my back. I pull my knees back and she aims the hand sprayer between my legs at my ass crack. This time she does not moderate the temperature with the faucet.

It's really cold!

She rubs a bar of soap back and forth over my tightly puckering anus and then rinses the soap out with another seemingly freezing jet from the handle.

Hooking the handle back onto its holder, she immediately squats and pisses directly into my ass crack, the heat of her urine relaxing my cold, clenched sphincter. Still pissing, she steps over my legs, spraying herself on my cock and balls as she does so. She squats over my chest, the flow increasing as her lips open and her urethra has a clear, unimpeded shot.

It is definitely not what came out of her earlier. It is light yellow and there is an odor, but it's not unpleasant. I run my hand under her stream as she soaks my crotch and bring my fingers to my mouth. There is a flat metallic tang with an aftertaste that settles on the back of my tongue.

Resting her forearms on the rounded edge of the tub, she swings her hips back and forth, laying a steady stream from my crotch up to my chin. I open my mouth. She adjusts and swings further and I let it fill my mouth, running out the sides, until she is spent. I then push the bulk out with my tongue, feeling the warm flow envelop my neck, saving one mouthful which I swallow.

She and I are looking directly at each other as I do this, but I cannot get a read on her reaction at all. She stands, takes a few steps backward, and then drops to her knees at the end of the tub.

"Do me now."

Struggling to my feet on the slippery piss-covered porcelain, I aim my swollen cock at her breasts hoping I can piss through it. But my bladder is really full and I have no trouble as I begin making 'S' patterns over her breasts and down her torso. I piss my way down to her crotch as she runs her hands up and down her body, sucking her fingers as I did moments ago. Suddenly, she grabs my cock and directs the stream into her mouth.

Shocked, I look down at her, mouth brimming with my urine and her eyes twinkling in a smile. But my shock is not over the urine in her mouth.

This is the first time she has actually touched any erogenous part of my body all evening and taking my piss this way is a hell of a lot more intimate than the kisses she eschews.

As my stream fades, the piss continues to run out of her mouth and she stands up, cupping her hand behind my neck she pulls my mouth to hers. She kisses me deeply, pushing piss into my mouth as she swallows the remainder.

Her tongue is fucking my throat as mine reaches into hers. We can taste each other's urine on our tongues as our deep soul kissing continues, our bodies grinding against each other. Coming up for air, she pushes me back a step, grabbing my now completely rigid cock and squeezing it tightly in her fist.

"So, I see you liked that.. well, me too... Here, give me your fingers"

Guiding my hand between her legs, she pushes my fingers past her rubbery, piss-covered lips and into the milky, greasy canal of her fully aroused cunt. She lets them roam around a little and then pulls my hand up between our faces.

"Okay, I know you wanted that overrated intimacy thing that everyone talks about. Well, we just had ours, okay? That was nice and it got me really excited and hot. Yeah, we could fuck with abandon right now, but it would pale compared to what you gave me earlier and what I am hoping to give you".

She pushes my fingers into my mouth so I can taster her.

"You totally surprised me earlier...... Not everyone likes piss play and your kink got me excited so yeah, I broke my own rule just now, grabbed your cock, and kissed you but it is not going to happen again", she says, dropping my cock from her hand.

Speechless, I just nod and reach for the spray faucet to rinse us off.

"No, leave it on us. I want to smell you and taste you for a while"

I might have surprised her, but she just took it to a whole new level with this statement and in one last intimate gesture, she rubs her hands up and down my body, air drying and working her piss into my pores as I do the same to her.

In the bedroom, I lay down, spreading my hands toward the corners of the bed. Donna quickly secures my wrists and then wraps one of the wide straps around my left thigh, just above my knee, tying the rope to the strap's ring, she cinches it back to the corner above my head, pulling my knee back parallel with my chest.

Moving to the other side, she repeats the drill and I find myself helpless, ass spread wide open. She grabs a small pillow, wraps it in a towel, and shoves it under my ass, lifting me higher, more exposed, more vulnerable.

Standing at the foot of the bed, she steps into the harness, pulling the D rings tight and mounting the dildo in the large O ring that sits right where her mons makes contact on the other side.

She has obviously done this before, with no slack in the harness and the dildo's foundation on the bulge of her mons she will be able to control her thrusts and easily bury the dildo to its hilt. I think of her exposed ring and clit and wonder if there will be residual pleasure for her.

Climbing onto the bed she knee walks toward my waiting ass. She squeezes a huge wad of KY onto my ass crack and slathers it between my cheeks and up onto my perineum. Then she begins working her finger into my ass very slowly. Gradually, I relax into her touch and as she slides in, her finger begins searching for my prostate.

I sort of know where it is because of doctor exams. On the last one, he pushed so hard that prostate fluid actually came out of my penis and I was really embarrassed, immediately pulling my pants up, not wanting the doctor to see. So I knew there was a connection, just had never explored it before.

A few women had stuck part of their finger into my ass as I came and it heightened the experience. But this was going to be different and I anxiously looked forward to whatever was going to take place.

She now had her finger buried inside me and whatever she was stroking, it was working. I started to give more thought to the dildo swinging between her legs and whether or not I was really ready to go through with it...

I remembered her words... "No faltering, no negotiating, once we stop, that's it, it's over"....She made that really clear and the trust she showed me earlier was huge, even if she was calling the tune.

My ass relaxes more as she continues to stroke me in different patterns. Somehow she has worked a second finger into my ass without me noticing and I feel myself actually warming from inside, a hot swelling flaring out into my balls. Sliding her fingers out of me, she covers the dildo with KY and strokes its full length, taking obvious pleasure in doing so as I watch.

"You are opening up nicely. Do you want me inside you?"

Our dynamic has definitely changed. We are not lovers and she is not being coy, but the distance is gone.

In answer, I push my sphincter out, trying to make contact. Smiling she reaches past me and takes a drink from the tumbler, I open my mouth wide and she leans forward, purses her lips, and spits a stream into my mouth. She is almost lying on top of me. Her nipple rings grazing the clamps holding mine. Her hot breath is on my face and then she disconnects.

She leans back, sitting on her folded legs, and focuses on my waiting asshole.

Probing with the crown of the dildo, she gradually works it between the two muscle rings of my sphincter. The curved tip glides over my prostate. She rocks the first few inches back and forth on my prostate and then pushes herself all the way in. Then raises her hips as she pulls back out.

Leaning back, away from me, she looks down as she thrusts. Craning my neck, I watch her entering me. I can only see it sliding under my ball sack, but watching her is incredible and after two or three long strokes, she laughs.

"I don't know what got into me! But you are definitely not the white bread, straight little rocker I thought I was going to turn out tonight. If we had more time, I have a hunch you could surprise me even more. So, allow me to apologize before I go back to methodically giving you the best orgasm of your life, fair enough?"

"I accept your apology, I don't know where this is going, but I trust you, go ahead and shunga me."

Laughing, she reaches down, spreads my ass even wider, and begins fucking me deep and hard.

She lifts her arms and grasps my feet, flopping a bit loose at the far end of my restrained legs. It puts her arms in a bicep pose which lifts her breasts and pushes those pierced nipples out proudly. I am positive I have never seen anything sexier in my life and start pushing back against her thrusts forcing her ever deeper inside me. I am beginning to understand her desire for more, bigger, harder.

I feel the thick head course across my prostate and I bear down on it with my hips, she smiles and pushes back in, spreading her knees further apart so that she can drop lower and have more of an upward angle, leaning back further and now supporting herself with both arms, the dildo raging across my prostate with each thrust in and out.

We are both starting to sweat again and I can now smell not only our own funky body odor but our piss as it leeches out of our pores and into our sweat. I cannot get enough of her inside me, my entire body is starting to tingle.

"You like this, huh?"...........

"Oh yes, this is amazing, It feels like I am going to come and yet my cock is just lying on my belly, barely hard."............

"No, I think I am milking you."

I look down and like at the doctor, a few drops of prostate fluid are sitting in the slit of my hole.

Her knees are now spread wide and up under my ass a bit, lifting it even higher. She no longer needs her hand to direct the dildo's path. She thrusts up, short stroking it back and forth across my prostate.

I feel a fire I have never felt before building in me and almost ask her to stop. Her concentration is absolute as she focuses on my prostate and remembering our covenant, I surrender myself to her.

The fire boils out of my prostate and grey, watery prostate fluid now flows out of my limp cock, I scream in pleasure.

"Wow! we did it, I have only read about this! How fucking cool!" Donna laughs. "Oh, fuck the rules tonight!"

Her palm wipes up my prostate fluid and begins stroking my cock erect as she starts deep fucking my ass.

Licking her hand, she encircles my scrotum and the shaft of my cock way down low at the base, pushing against my perineum. Slowly she strokes up with her hand, pulling my sack along the slick underside of my shaft.

My sack is so long that she can pull it the length of my cock, up and over the crown, stretching my sack taught and squeezing my balls together at the top of the stroke,

Donna literally giggles with glee..... "oh boy, I thought this would work, and I'm breaking my rules again, but this is gonna be great I think."

I think she is right and begin fucking her back. But she is gone in her own world at this point. Staring with complete concentration as she watches her cock bury itself inside me and as she brings it back, then swivels her hips up for maximum pressure on my prostate.

In concert with her pelvis, her right hand rises up over my crown, pulling my balls taught and then coming down again. I can feel myself loading up and as her cock grazes my prostate again, two more pearl-colored drops appear at the tip of my cock, but disappear as her hand sweeps up, over, and back down.

"Oh fuck, you are going to come for me now", she whispers.

With her left hand, she uses both palms to stretch my prostate fluid-covered sack. Wrapping it around my cock, she interlocks her fingers and starts stroking me with both hands. My balls are now riding up and down on the webs of her hands, one on each side, rolling up and over my crown, being pulled ever tauter at the top of the stroke.

"My Shunga Boy, you are fucking yourself now, you are fucking your own ball sack, this is so fucking cool, come on, give it up for us."

She is now leaning over me her arms pumping up and down while her hips slam into me -- her hands bring my balls up and over my crown again and I can no longer hold back.

My first eruption blows into her hands and over my balls, so that as they slide back down, my hot, slippery come is coating and lubricating the shaft. With that, I begin to ejaculate at full volume.

There is a deep ache, almost a burning sensation at the tip of my cock and it runs back down my perineum and loses itself somewhere inside my ass where she is still thrusting deeply. Her hands keep their grip and continue to pull long thick streams of semen out of me, more than I have ever seen.

"Oh shit baby, you're as backed up as I was" she laughs.

Finally, I stop coming, a thick, dull ache glowing throughout my groin. Her hands are covered in my jizz.

"I've broken more rules tonight than I can count, what's one more," she says before licking a big glob off her hand onto the tip of her tongue. She then leans her head back like a proud heron with its catch and opening her mouth wide, lets my jizz slide down her tongue and into her gullet.

Looking down at her breasts, she sees they are covered in my spurt as well.

"Tell you what, I'll break another one and you can clean that up if you will just give me back my dildo,"

She swivels her hips back, but the thing won't budge, my ass has clamped down tight.

"Okay, give me a second."

Closing my eyes, I concentrate on relaxing my anus and she is able to slowly pull it clear. Unstrapping the harness she tosses them off the bed and pulls the Velcro free on all my restraints and then crawls up over me, offering me her cum-covered breasts. I lick them clean, but when I start nibbling at her nipples she pulls back.

"Enough rules have been broken tonight and I don't think either of us have a damn thing left anyway. I know I don't because I just came again with you."

I look down at her inflamed, raw clit, almost pushing the ring up and back over the hood it is so fucking swollen.

"I've got another rule that we are not gonna break and that's no one sleeps over.'

"No worries, we have an early flight" I lie.

But I grab the dildo and harness and take them to the bathroom. I drop the dildo in the sink with the others and then wipe the harness clean of its sweat and jizz.

I soap up the enema bulb and syringe, each of the dildos, rinse them off, and, after drying, return them to the dresser top for her to place them in their correct drawer. I rinse the tub clean and then wipe everything down with the last dry towel I can find.

When I come out of the bathroom the final time, she is wearing a long silk kimono. She retrieved my clothes from the kitchen and laid them out on the bed.

As I dress, she laughs and tells me that she has never had anyone surprise her the way I did tonight. She then walks me to the back stairs door.

"This was heaps of fun. Now go back to your hotel." (She actually said heaps).

The next morning, before climbing into the shower, I lick my forearm, and let that metallic taste sit on the back of my tongue all day long.

Published 
Written by LandFalcon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments