Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Silken Bindings

"Black silk scarves and ardent lovers."

57
23 Comments 23
1.2k Views 1.2k
1.4k words 1.4k words

As you gently bind my hands above my head and cover my eyes with the black silk scarves the last thing I see before being plunged into darkness are your eyes glittering with mischief and lust, a lascivious smile on your lips.

I’m led on the bed wearing a black basque and hold ups, freshly shaved pussy bare, your text had been clear - No Panties!

Knelt between my legs I can feel the heat from your naked body and I ache for your touch anywhere on my body. Squirming restlessly I wait impatiently for you to start.

I gasp as you begin to blow your warm breath across my thighs, brushing your stubble barely against the soft flesh above the top of my hold-ups. Running your hands down my legs, you ease them up, so they are bent at the knee the touch of your hands running down the length of my legs through the sheer material, sends shivers of anticipation through me.

You plant feather light kisses across my thighs, soft mewls of ecstasy fill the air around us and  hang decadently in the soft moonlight that streams through the open windows. Reaching for my hips, your fingers tapping a tattoo of what you’re going to do with me. I can’t focus on the letters, my mind foggy with cravings for you.

Finished with my thighs for now you focus your attentions elsewhere and slowly, lick the soft, smooth velvety lips of my pussy, stopping just before my clit. I raise my hips wanting you to taste me. With a low growl you stop. Everything. I whimper in frustration and lower my hips and apologise.

“Sorry I’ll be good “

Moving slower than ever now your hands glide up my body over the smooth satin, your mouth follows, leaving a damp shimmering trail behind it. Using your teeth, you start to expertly undo the clasps of the Basque. Which falls away completely with ease, my creamy heavy breasts are free from their tight confines, nipples stiff standing to attention. Taking one at a time, you tantalisingly caress the milky skin, before you draw one taut nipple into your mouth and suck on it deeply.

I know you are watching me, the bed sheets rumpling underneath me as I wriggle my hips, enjoying my pleasure, feeling the excitement course through me, causing goosebumps on my hot skin, where you have left a sliver of saliva between my breasts. My body is at the mercy of your unrelenting mouth, tongue and fingers.

Releasing my breasts you plant long, warm wet kisses across my chest and head for my neck, you lick suck and bite it gently as your hands sweep over my breasts down over my belly and begin their sensual travels between my thighs until they reach my swollen pussy lips that are soaked with lust. Spreading my lips gently with your fingers, you begin to circle the silky entrance. Your cool fingers teasing me sending delightful tingles right down to the tips of my toes.

Your lips continue their onslaught as you skilfully move downwards and spend more delicious moments of pure ecstasy with my nipples, sucking them alternately into the warm cavern of your mouth, licking them with your tongue and nipping them with your teeth.

You know you can make me orgasm this way you have done many times before, but you want, you need to tease me further. You want to take me to the edge and back again and again before I fall helplessly into the deep crevice of desire, you evoke in me.

You want my body quivering, sweat glistening over me, giving it a glowing sheen. Begging you for the sweet release into the abyss of pleasure only you can give me.

Continuing to devour my nipples in turn with your mouth, your fingers are dipping in and out of my drenched pussy, one, then two, pushing in deeper and curling towards the sweet spot that pulses violently when touched sending spasms of joy jolting into every fibre of my being. Your long cool fingers have the desired effect and I lift my hips desperate for more.

CinthiaJons
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CinthiaJons

Pulling your mouth from my nipples your lips and tongue move downwards and circle over my flat belly swirling around my navel and dipping in to taste the droplets of sweat that have collected there. Salty kisses continue down my thighs and your tongue twirls and dances in luxurious shapes, your thumb finds my clit and you rub it, enjoying the feel of it swelling with pleasure as it emerges from its resting place.

Your mouth is on my pussy now, licking, long, hard, probing strokes, tasting the juices that are running freely. Fucking me with your tongue and fingers, my legs spread wider for you, your tongue alternates between lapping up the nectar and flicking my clit.

My skin is flushed and feverish to touch as my orgasm erupts within, molten bolts of ecstasy ignite and I am spiralling over, freely giving all that I am to you. Tears pour from my eyes and soak their silken covering. The silk bindings on my wrists tighten and dig into my flesh as I writhe, thrashing on the sodden bedsheets uncontrollably. Tremors cause my legs to shake and tremble, moans of sheer lust escape from my parched lips.

My pussy throbs and pulses around your fingers and tongue as you greedily drink in all I have to offer with vivacious hunger. Placing my trembling legs on your shoulders you bury your face deeper into my drenched clamouring pussy, knowing if you are gentle I will cum continuously but you are unable to show restraint, my juices your aphrodisiac and you devour me completely.

I beg you to stop, unable to take anymore, heeding my desperate pleas and you pull back, tenderly you lick my swollen lips and lightly kiss my aching clit, withdrawing your fingers you reach for my nipples and caress them softly. My pulse slows, my breathing quietens and my body calms, soothing waves wash over me, trickles of my enjoyment run into your awaiting mouth and coat your lips and tongue.

I feel a shift of weight as you draw your self up onto your knees and hear your sharp intake of breath as you start to stroke your cock and insert your fingers into me again. As you wank your fervour grows, you are furiously finger fucking me and pulling hard on your rampant cock, no longer able to hold back your need.

Groaning and growling you cum, hot spurts of spunk shower over my exhausted sex ravaged body as your fingers take me over the edge again, another orgasm gripping me tightly and bolts of pleasure rip through us both. I open my mouth, desperate for droplets of your salty, hot cum to reach my tongue, thirsty for the delicious taste of you.

Spent, you lie on top of me, shaking, hands trembling as you remove the scarves that bind me. I wrap myself around you, completely sated but still ravenous. Kissing your lips I push my tongue between them eager to taste the sweetness you have devoured. Or bodies sticky with sweat we hold one another tightly, kissing fervently, our tongues dancing a fierce tango, our desires not yet dampened.

Your thick, hard cock twitches, nestled between my thighs, nudging between my velvety, sultry lips. Shifting your body slightly you slide inside, welcomed eagerly, my voracious pussy opens for you again like a flower in the sunlight greedily pulling you in further, so we can plunge once more into the deep thrilling chasm of unrelenting passion we can never get enough of.

My legs are around your back and we rock together slowly, sensuously building up to the final crescendo that engulfs us both. Our bodies enveloped by the crashing waves that consume us wholly, we fall apart gasping for breath as the first fingers of dawn stretch out over us. Our fingers entwine and you brush the damp tendrils of hair from my face, our eyes lock, glazed with love and complete adoration.

Published 
Written by redhotspice
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments