Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Spa Day

"Chase and Selena spend the afternoon at the spa enjoying several treatments"

40
4 Comments 4
4.4k Views 4.4k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Author's Notes

"This story is based on real events and is 75% true."

We had been dating for three months now, and I wanted to do something a little different and special for my girlfriend, Selena. My first thought was a weekend at the coast. You know, a nice hotel, good food, sightseeing, and just a lazy sex-filled weekend.

Living in Silicon Valley we could go to three well-known beach towns: Half Moon Bay, Santa Cruz, or Monterey-Carmel. All would be a fine choice, but I selected Santa Cruz since I’m more familiar with the area, good restaurants, etc. But what could I do “special?” I relied on everyone’s best friend, Google.

About twenty minutes into my search, I landed on a list of “Things To Do” when in Santa Cruz. Down at about number seven was “Visit a wellness spa.” It mentioned that the town had several and outlined some of the services offered.

I looked at the three businesses websites, checked Yelp reviews, and TripAdvisor, and called the one I liked. After talking with the young woman on the phone, I booked a full afternoon of treatments for Selena and me.

Selena kept asking what we were going to do, where we were going to eat, and where we were staying. I frustrated her as I would not say a word. All I said was to bring normal clothes, workout gear, and a swimsuit. And then I teased her, “And some of your sexy lingerie.”

**

Friday afternoon we made the short forty-five-minute drive through the Santa Cruz Mountains and dropped down into the funky, bohemian, beach town to find the usual Friday afternoon gridlock down the main street to the beach area. Thankfully, I knew another way.

“Where are you going?’ Selena asked.

Laughing, “Trust me. I know a shortcut.”

As I drove, she was mumbling to herself, but I did catch “He’s going to get lost. He’s not using GPS.”

I made a few more turns and we were now driving down a long straight road, headed directly to the beach, and more specifically, our hotel.

“Are we staying there?” she asked.

“Where?” I replied toying with her.

Selena tilted her head as she looked at me, gave me a “look,” and said, “At the Dream Inn.”

I had just pulled up to a stop sign, so I turned to look at her, “Yes. Only the best for you sweetheart.”

The change of her facial expression and attitude was instant. “I’ve never stayed there. This will be a treat.”

After checking into the hotel, going to our room, and freshening up, we headed downtown for dinner. I took Selena to one of my favorite spots, The Palomar, a Mexican restaurant, and a fixture downtown since I was a kid forty years earlier. After our meal, we walked down both sides of the street, window shopping, before we returned to our hotel.

The sun was just setting over the ocean, so I opened the balcony sliding glass door, and she and I stood at the rail looking out over the beach, the wharf, and on the horizon, the sun. Minutes later we watched intently as the sun went down and we saw the magical “green flash.”

We moved back inside where we cuddled on the bed as we watched TV. Soon we were in full make-out mode and minutes later naked. It had only been two days since Selena was at my house for dinner and we had sex, but the way we were kissing you’d think it had been a week.

I whispered in her ear, “Just a simple fuck. I have something planned for tomorrow.”

“That’s fine, I’m kind of tired from the work week,” she replied.

We both gave each other oral for a few minutes as a warmup. Soon we were fucking slowly and sensually in cowgirl. Minutes later we climaxed together and cuddled back up and soon fell asleep.

I woke up at my usual 6:00 a.m., took a quick shower, threw on my gym gear, and headed downstairs to go across the street to the local coffeehouse, Coffeetopia. When I returned Selena was in the shower. I went in the bathroom and told her I was back, and that I had her mocha with an extra shot. The water turned off.

“You’re the best! So, what is the plan for today?” she asked as she stepped out of the walk-in shower.

I finally told her some of the day, “Well, we’re going to a wellness spa at noon. We’ll be there all afternoon having a few treatments.”

Selena inquired about what treatments we were having and started naming off typical spa menu items: pedicure, massage, facial, etc. I told her it was a surprise. And then I threw her a curve ball, telling her it is a Japanese Wellness Spa.

We decided to go on a long walk, starting on the beach, and then going to breakfast at a diner on Beach Street before heading to the spa. During breakfast, she asked three times about the spa treatments before I figured I could tell her now since we’d be at the spa in a few hours.

“I reserved a private soaking tub room; it also has a sauna. That’s ninety minutes. Then we will get pedicures, a mini-facial, and finally a sixty-minute couples massage,” I told her.

“Oh my gosh, what a fantastic day. Thank you, Chase,” she said.

**

As we checked into the spa we had to read and sign a form about the spa not being liable for anything, blah blah blah, check with your doctor about the hot tubs and saunas, and the last item was that “There is no sex allowed at the spa. 1) The walls are thin. 2) Chemicals are used to test for male semen. 3. All tubs are disinfected between clients. 4) Those who break the rules will be charged a cleaning fee of $200.” We both signed the form and rolled our eyes at each other.

The young receptionist reviewed our schedule of treatments and said she’d guide us to each area. She told us we would hear three chime bells fifteen minutes before our time was up in the soaking tub and sauna. She also provided us with big white fluffy robes and slippers to wear to our treatments.

Selena and I entered the private room and were impressed. There was the hot tub-sized soaking tub (no jets), an open shower, and the small two-person sauna. There was also a long bench for us, and above there were hooks and shelves for our clothes and personal items.

Beyond the soaking tub was a shoji screen that we could slide to look out on our private Japanese garden. It had bonsai plants, a small koi pond, and a small waterfall. It had a very Zen feeling and felt extremely tranquil.

The receptionist had instructed us to shower before entering the tub or sauna, so once we had undressed, we washed each other under the warm shower water while we kissed and got a little playful. I started sucking on Selena’s right breast while my hand rubbed the left boob. She softly moaned into my ear.

I moved my hand down to her pussy and she pushed it away. “What are you doing? We can’t have sex here.”

I chuckled, “Oh, we’re having sex in this room. Both the tub and the sauna.”

Selena looked at me and smiled.

We entered the soaking tub slowly as it was rather warm. Not hot tub hot, but a hot bath warm. We sat close to each other holding hands as we closed our eyes and relaxed, listening to the sound of the waterfall outside.

I probably could have dozed off I was so relaxed, but I felt Selena move towards me and she rubbed my chest and thigh. I opened my eyes to see her devilish grin, knowing what she was planning.

Her hand lightly stroked my soft penis as she teased my nipple. Selena kissed me and maneuvered her way across my legs and was now sitting on my lap facing me. As my cock came to life, she gripped a bit tighter and jerked a bit faster.

“Ohhhh,” I moaned softly. “That feels so nice. Kiss me.”

We began kissing, our tongues moving as if in a choreographed dance. Without notice, Selena floated off my legs and stood in the tub. Her hands were on my knees, and she spread my legs apart. I thought she was going to turn around and impale herself on my steel pole, but she had other ideas.

“Get on the edge of the seat. I’m going to finger your ass,” she told me.

I had my legs as wide as possible and my butt barely on the tub seat when Selena’s hand went from playing with my manhood to teasing my starfish in the water. Her finger made circles, stimulating every nerve around my anus. Again, I moaned softly.

Her finger lightly tried to enter my backdoor, but she wasn’t pushing nearly hard enough and she knew it by the look on her face.

Jennypurrr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jennypurrr

“Stop toying with me,” I told her. “Bury that finger in my butt.”

Surprisingly, her finger slid in despite the lack of lube.

Selena slowly banged my ass as her other hand caressed my dick and balls. I hadn’t had any ass-play in probably a month, so my rosebud felt a bit tight. Normally, if I know she is going to give me a prostate massage, with either her finger or a toy, I will prepare with a small butt plug.

“I would have brought my waterproof vibrator had I known,” Selena told me.

I smiled, and replied, “It’s not a big deal. This feels really good.”

She worked my cock and ass for a good fifteen minutes, edging me twice before I told her to stop or I’d cum in the spa. When finished, we switched positions, and I fingered Selena to an orgasm as I sucked on her boob.

We discussed getting into the sauna, going back to the soaking tub, and then finally showering when we heard the chimes. I got out first and took a quick rinse in the shower and Selena followed.

The sauna was a small two, maybe three-person unit. We sat down inside, and I used the large wooden ladle to pour water onto the hot rocks. Steam rose from the rocks and added more humidity to the approximately eight-by-five sauna. Sweat began beading up on our bodies as we were sweating out the toxins. It felt great.

I wiped some sweat off Selena’s arm, grazing her large full 36DD breast. Selena is bigger than the average woman standing five-ten and would often be described as “big-boned.” I’ve even heard her friends tease her, calling her an “Amazon Woman.” While she had a fit, athletic, and hourglass body, she was a size twelve. With her height, she looked proportionate. The Latina beauty had almond-shaped brown eyes and dark brown hair with a few California golden highlights.

My hand returned to her body, this time purposely fondling her left breast as she lay back in the cedar sauna. Selena sat up, smiled, and turned toward me. This allowed me to caress both boobs.

While we did not say a word, we both knew what was going to happen based on the look we shared. I stood up and was now in front of her, giving her full access to my hanging seven-inch schlong. In the heat, my boys hung even lower in my shaved scrotum.

Selena slowly stroked my pogo stick, easily bringing it to life, and it was rock hard. It was as if the heat and humidity aided my erection. Looking down as she pumped my meat, I honestly thought I’d never been bigger. She held up my dick and slowly licked the underside of my cock while we locked eyes.

“Oh, a bit salty,” she said, referencing the taste of my sweat. Being a true cock connoisseur, she went right back to it, taking the top half of my dick into her mouth. Selena bobbed several times before using her tongue to circle my mushroom-shaped glans. She then flicked the frenulum quickly six or seven times, driving me crazy.

“Stand up. The easiest will be doggy. Put your hands on the short side of the bench,” I instructed her.

Selena bent over, hands on the bench, and spread her legs. I admired her vulva and labia majora. I slid my hand down her butt cheek gathering some slick sweat and gently rubbed her lady bits mentioned above. As I pressed deeper, she sighed from the initial pleasure.

“Oh, yes. Nice and slow,” she requested.

I was happy to get her juices flowing, especially from behind. After probably twenty slow, soft trips up and down I inserted my middle finger into her pink tunnel. I had my hand facing down, so as I bottomed out, I wiggled my finger in search of her G-spot. The third time I hit the jackpot, causing her to flinch and sigh.

I buried my hand into her honeypot driving my finger just a tad deeper. I began the “come here” motion with my finger on her internal pleasure button. Selena was softly moaning.

“You’re going to give me an orgasm. Stop it,” she said. “The woman said we can’t have sex.”

“She’ll never know if we’re quiet. And I’ll be sure to clean up any cum,” I replied.

I continued with the banging and G-spot stimulation for maybe a minute before Selena’s legs shook like a small earthquake that we are accustomed to here in California. Her inner vagina quivered and tightened around my finger. I stopped as she rode out the orgasmic wave of pleasure.

When I removed my finger, it was coated in her off-white creamy cum. I asked if she wanted a taste and she declined. I happily sucked my finger clean.

“Fuck me so I can cum again,” Selena whispered.

I rubbed my crown on her pussy and entered her from behind. I held her hips as I slowly thrust. In a hushed tone, I joked with her, “Our sweat is just as slick as lube.”

My right hand left her hip, I leaned forward a bit, and I rubbed her tit. I then really grabbed her big soft milk melon in a rough fashion. My fingers quickly found her nipple and pinched and pulled.

We were in a good place. Not fucking too crazy or too fast, but not too slow that I would not climax. Selena reached down between her legs and started tickling my balls. This always gets me to climax.

“I’m really close,” I said. “Rub your clit and get off with me.”

As I started to go a bit faster, she was fingering her bean, and now moaning. “Oh, fuck yes, Papi! Fuck me! I’m going to cum!” she said with anticipation.

Suddenly, I thought about where I was going to cum. In Selena? On her? It must be somewhere that we can clean it up easily. I can’t cum in her since there was no toilet in our private room. It will have to be on her. Or, in her mouth.

“Papi, I’m cumming!” she said. Selena’s legs got weak, and she sort of collapsed, bending her knees a few inches momentarily.

I continued to drive my dick deep into her, knowing I was seconds away from achieving my orgasm. We were a sweaty mess; salty drops were running down my forehead and into my eyes. I wiped my brow and kept thrusting.

“I’m going to pull out and cum on your butt,” I warned her. “I’m close! I’m close!”

I stepped back, pulling my cock with me. I started stroking my shaft and quickly shot a jagged pearl rope of spunk halfway up her back. The second blast was squarely on her right butt cheek. Selena had sat down on the bench, so I stepped up to her and she took my cock into her mouth, capturing the cum that was flowing out of my head.

She smiled and swallowed what was in her mouth. I stumbled and sat down, as it was now my turn to have weak legs.

“Stand up!” I exclaimed. “I shot a load on your butt.”

Selena stood and sure enough, some of the cum was now on the cedar bench. “I’ll clean it up. There were wash clothes and towels on the shelf,” she noted.

“And you have a big blob on your back too,” I reminded her.

“Oh, I know. I can feel that spot,” she laughed.

Thankfully we were able to wipe up the little sperm stain off the wood, added water to the spot, and used the washcloth to scrub the residue away. I took the washcloth and cleaned the jizz off Selena’s ass and back.

We stepped out of the sauna and instantly went to the cooler to get some bottled water. I chugged the full sixteen ounces. I noticed we still had thirty minutes, so we took a shower and returned to the soaking tub until we heard the chimes fifteen minutes later.

Our day continued with our pedicures, mini facials, and the couple's massage. As we lay on our tables and the women worked on our backs and shoulders Selena and I chit-chatted some. After an excellent massage on my back and shoulders, I flipped over as directed. I relaxed on my back and closed my eyes, taking every opportunity to chill out.

My woman, Deb, was doing my legs and her hand had gone up my right thigh, trying to work out a knot I could feel. I heard her whisper to her partner, calling out her name.

Just then I heard Selena’s giggle. “It’s ok, I’ll take care of that later.”

I tilted my head and opened my eyes to look at her, giving her a funny look. Selena grinned and giggled again, “Babe, you’ve got a huge boner!” Both masseuses giggled as well.

I looked down to see the thin white cotton sheet tented over my genitals. Now totally embarrassed, “I’m so sorry,” I said to Deb.

“It’s ok. It happens all the time,” Deb whispered. And then she continued, “Some guys even get a wet spot on the sheet from their pre-cum.”

“You won’t have to worry about that,” Selena interjected. “I sucked him off in the sauna earlier.”

 The End.

Published 
Written by Taco4x4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments